Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,767 members, 7,844,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (50334 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by adorable29(f): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

I don't trade words with daft and mentally demented people. Check the forum, you'll see non-entities like you to play with. undecided

Hahaha! Look at who is talking. I want to think you are on NL as a troll or something and that ur post are just for fun. Its hard to believe that someone as "IMBECILE_ic" and moronic as you are can access the internet.

Sincerely , from the bottom of my heart, you need to be admitted in a psychiatric ward if your post are real. PM me. I can help you.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2015
Melahou:

please don't derail this topic...tell them you didn't see me...i don't have time for your nagging today

lolz, you are the one nagging
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by IYANGBALI: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2015
2 used condoms = 2 sweet rounds of hot sex.kai me I no go gree o,I must retaliate with his driver,mai gauard or gardner,so that my own go pain am pass and na four rounds I go do,with four condomsgrin
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Etruth: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:

I use it to masturbate. Don't be surprised, it's real.
is that true?
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by UjSizzle(f): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Olaone1:

Abi ooo.

Like your husbie? tongue tongue
Lol wasn't aware I'd already been married off grin
But God willing, I'll marry a honest man.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by davimiles(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.
run to where.. the next guy that might be worse. let me tell u, even ur pop man might be guilty of this when he was agile... #justsaying
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pwerrymansion(f): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2015
kraftsta:

Pwerrymansion eh? Name sounds whoreish...maybe u lack d experience of serious relationship cos their could be no better reason for u to advice anoda lady incourtship to quit a relationship u neva knew wat it cost her to build...dialogue is for d wise n neva for ur kind so am guessing u know ur place...(If na dangote pikin wan come marry ur own sister she come seek ur advice on dis kind issue,u sure say u go tell am make e waitingformrperfectgrowgreyhair
mr kraftman I wonder what my moniker has got to do with ur suggestions,my moniker is actually my name if translated in my local language. I find it denigrating 4 u to attribute to sounding whorish.am sorry to dissappoint you, I still maintain my grounds that d OP should flee. FYI, marriage is to be enjoyed not managed. If for just few days she travelled, the guy started sleeping around and even being so careless to leave some in d trash bin. What will happen if eventually they do get settled and OP travels for even 1yr? In relationship what actually matters is respect and that has worked for me for 10yrs! And stop justifying infifelity and casting aspersions on people's Identity youngman!
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by rman: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2015
Nairaland romance section is full of hypocrites.

I have noticed everyone just seems to be perfect. They don't cheat and seems to have partners that do not cheat.

Cheating should not be condoned but it is how you handle the situation when it pops up in your relationship that will define how successful your relationship will be.

Reality is men and women cheat, A LOT! Unless, people on nairaland are not a true representation of what is out there which makes majority of the advice posters get to be rubbish and impractical.

I also want to assume many of the dump him, he is the devil are either not in a serious relationship or they are actually dating the perfect cheat.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Etruth:
is that true?
Why change the original comment?
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sheunflexy(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2015
UjSizzle:
Some of the comments here make me shudder sad

Anyway, it's pretty close to your marriage so I think this guy's either testing you to gauge the level of trust you have in him, or pretty much trying to get out of marrying you.

If it's the former then damn he's good. Play it out well. It's nice you're coming here for help and not just mouthing off at him. Ask if a friend came over when you were away. Then calmly ask about the used condoms in your kitchen.

If it's the latter, then I suggest you pack up and leave. Dude isn't interested in marrying you or is just plain stupid.

And all these men telling us men are 99% unfaithful, God is watching all of you. The things you say to excuse infidelity makes marriage seem like hell. Thank God there are honest men still existing.

you nailed it joor.........kudos
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Ladybluecash(f): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2015
Accept my condolences babe lol. It is vry painful indeed bt i tell u d moment u quit na dat time u go see say babes r nt smilin sharpaly dem go grab him one hand.. Except ooo if u no love him so u want tak ds one as excuse or mayb jos mayb u don see anada person... Den u can fire nd sack him

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2015
rman:
Nairaland romance section is full of hypocrites.

I have noticed everyone just seems to be perfect. They don't cheat and seems to have partners that do not cheat.

Cheating should not be condoned and it is how you handle the situation when it pops up in your relationship that will define how successful your relationship will be.

Reality is men and women cheat, A LOT! Unless, people on nairaland are not a representation of what is out there.

I also want to assume many of the dump him, he is the devil are either not in a serious relationship or they are actually dating the perfect cheat.

My brother, that's what I said and some wants to crucify me.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by dipsyguy(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Pls advice me house. I and my boyfriend of 2yrs have fixed a date for our introduction nxt month. And I jst gained admission for my masters programme in another state. I travelled on sunday so that I can start the registration process only for me to come back today n see two used condoms in a nylon inside d kitchen. So many things running in my mind now. I am thinking of quietly quitting the relationship or should I confront him?

Ny advice is this, if He is guilty when you ask Him, please walk away because nobody can change any man except God. Please pity would not work so that you won't regret in the future.God reveals things like this to US so that we can take the right steps at the right time.God help you

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Etruth: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2015
hardbody:

[s]
Condom has been wrapped in a nylon and you still went ahead to search it out and unwrap so you can have something on him right? Go ahead and confront him but pack your things plus emotions with you because that confrontation might be the last you will have. You actually broke a trust by letting him know you dont trust him at all. Have you heard the saying that what the eyes does not see the heart does not grieve over? See no evil, hear no evil and do no evil[/s].
Utter Crap
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by rman: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:

My brother, that's what I said and some wants to crucify me.

You are a realist.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Olaone1: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2015
UjSizzle:

Lol wasn't aware I'd already been married off grin
But God willing, I'll marry a honest man.
I am right here grin grin
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by OBlaize(f): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:
Condom might be used for so many reasons. So you don't just conclude.

Moreover, he's a man. Though I don't support cheating but sincerely I think a man is polygamous in nature, but what matter is that the man in question respects you as a woman.

For your own good, stop sniffing around. If you leave him, how sure are you that your next man wouldn't be worst.

You can confront him in a matured way but have it at the back of your mind that many men cheat even though their wife might be more beautiful than their cheating partner.

Though it takes courage for a man to remain faithful.
hmm... Tsk... Tsk...tsk... I pity the woman that sees you and runs home to mama and say "mama I've found the man I want to marry" that'll be a collosal error grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pwerrymansion(f): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2015
Benilily:
that post wasn't silly, i think u lack the ability to understand the point the guy was trying to make... If she quits now, how sure are you that her next won't be worst?? Men are polygamous in nature so i still think she should talk things over with her guy in matured manner and not running away like a fustrated coward!
I bet the guys would be clapping for u for defending infidelity. And don't be brainwashed that 'Men' are polygamous in nature. Women are too but that's y self control comes in.what happens to respect? I bet you wouldn't want to marry a cheating husband. Peradventure u do, come bk and write us your testimony!
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Adiwana: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2015
op,forget some useless comments here.INFIDELITY is a sin against mankind and God but our wicked generation finds reasons to justify it.
comfront him,ask him about it.marriage no be relationship oo wey be about boyfriend,girlfriend..if he no give you tangible reasons,RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sexynabila(f): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Jackeeh:
hmmmmmmm reading through comments uploaded before mine I can't help but wonder: everyone now feel cheating is cool. Men are polygamous in nature, condoms might be used for other reasons( like fetching water), quit snooping around,we are mortals, it must have been used by his friend, don't get him angry when confronting him etc. Why can't men and women strive to be faithful to their partners and quit justifying their evil acts? Being faithful is not impossible. it may be difficult but its attainable. And should you slip and cheat, please don't be smart about it. being defensive and cooking up reasons for cheating ain't cool. when you cheat on your partner, you destroy him or her. if you are caught and instead of being sorry, u feel on top of the world, you reduce your partner to nothing. cheating isn't cool in anyway. be with a partner who makes ur heart beat fast each time u set eyes on him or her. don't settle for less, or money, sex, good looks etc
God will bless u for dis post...d most annoying tin now is dat....d wonen are now d ones creating excuses for men who cheat...

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Amhappy(f): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2015
What the guy did is gross. The lady just stepped out for a while and he is already doing another girl not in a guest house but in their house. This is not just cheating but also disrespect. Imagine what will happen when she go for the studies proper. For me confronting him is paramount. His reactions will determine your next step.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sweetcocoa(f): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2015
How can you be asking what to do in a situation like this? Are you scared of this man you are about to marry? Why would you just quietly walk away when you are not sure?

Seems to me like you already know the answer to why the condom is there.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by adorable29(f): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Dear Poster, I know its difficult to realize that the woman you intend to marry next month brought home a STRONG man who bleeped the hell out of her TWICE!!!

Please just ask her in a matured and respectful way if she cheated on you. If she apologizes, forgive her and marry her next month. Keep praying for her though cos she will definately continue during marriage!

Don't just leave her like that. Let me tell you a secret, 90PERCENT of WOMEN are cheats and whores in nature! Ask NL guys who always emphasis this! Most women cheat on their men. So how are you sure the next woman won't be worse! You should be glad she uses CONDOM and not raw.

MODIFIED: Oh, I thought the OP was a MAN. Anyway, No need to re-write! its the same advice I have for HER. Afterall, what is good for the goose Is also good for the gander!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.

Is your BF/Husband Beta ode omo
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by mradjoy(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2015
NemzySeries:

y testing peepz wen ure not d devil's deputy?...d devil is d only authorised person to give tests,temptations etc......if a lady trys to test ma ability of faithfulness by setting up her fwend or any female wit me which i happen to kw of,honestly im so gonna sniper her SSA
wicked guy, ah ah! grin
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Pls advice me house. I and my boyfriend of 2yrs have fixed a date for our introduction nxt month. And I jst gained admission for my masters programme in another state. I travelled on sunday so that I can start the registration process only for me to come back today n see two used condoms in a nylon inside d kitchen. So many things running in my mind now. I am thinking of quietly quitting the relationship or should I confront him?

Give your fiance the benefit of doubt. What if it was his friend who brought a lady over, and he carelessly left the used latex in the kitchen? Isn't that possible?

I'll advise you confront him, but be subtle.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sweetcocoa(f): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Ladybluecash:
Accept my condolences babe lol. It is vry painful indeed bt i tell u d moment u quit na dat time u go see say babes r nt smilin sharpaly dem go grab him one hand.. Except ooo if u no love him so u want tak ds one as excuse or mayb jos mayb u don see anada person... Den u can fire nd sack him
Holy sh1t. Who are these women letting useless men walk all over them? This is nauseating.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by eazydon(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
mr kraftman I wonder what my moniker has got to do with ur suggestions,my moniker is actually my name if translated in my local language. I find it denigrating 4 u to attribute to sounding whorish.am sorry to dissappoint you, I still maintain my grounds that d OP should flee. FYI, marriage is to be enjoyed not managed. If for just few days she travelled, the guy started sleeping around and even being so careless to leave some in d trash bin. What will happen if eventually they do get settled and OP travels for even 1yr? In relationship what actually matters is respect and that has worked for me for 10yrs! And stop justifying infifelity and casting aspersions on people's Identity youngman!

Uloma my sweetheart kiss
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by airex(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=Meringe post=31081742]Condom might be used for so many reasons. So you don't just conclude.
What else is the condom used for Pls? Educate us
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by UjSizzle(f): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Olaone1:

I am right here grin grin
I like to judge people myself smiley
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Etruth: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:

Why change the original comment?
Not change per se. More like personalized the comment, in the hope of getting first hand knowledge , if true.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by dBard: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:

It's really annoying the kinda rubbish you read on NL...
'all guys cheat, u can't find anyone better, d next mite be worse, hang on since it's bin 2 years....' etc.

For all your information...Not All guys cheat.
I for one, by God's grace, Don't and am Proud to say it and I know others that don't as well.

Any guy that can cheat a month to will probably do so in marriage, and this is Marriage we're talking about, Not a regular relationship.

Your fiance is a cheat, the o.p knows it that's y she looked for evidence and found it.

The next step is yours to decide, but don't delude yourself with all the bullshit flying about here.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Describe This Type Of Love (photo) / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate / How To Fall In Love With A Taurus Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.