Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (50330 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by airex(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:
Condom might be used for so many reasons. So you don't just conclude.

Moreover, he's a man. Though I don't support cheating but sincerely I think a man is polygamous in nature, but what matter is that the man in question respects you as a woman.

For your own good, stop sniffing around. If you leave him, how sure are you that your next man wouldn't be worst.

You can confront him in a matured way but have it at the back of your mind that many men cheat even though their wife might be more beautiful than their cheating partner.

Though it takes courage for a man to remain faithful.
Bros bet why? What else is the condom used for?

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by OBlaize(f): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2015
rman:
Nairaland romance section is full of hypocrites.

I have noticed everyone just seems to be perfect. They don't cheat and seems to have partners that do not cheat.

Cheating should not be condoned but it is how you handle the situation when it pops up in your relationship that will define how successful your relationship will be.

Reality is men and women cheat, A LOT! Unless, people on nairaland are not a true representation of what is out there which makes majority of the advice posters get to be rubbish and impractical.

I also want to assume many of the dump him, he is the devil are either not in a serious relationship or they are actually dating the perfect cheat.

oga abeg go sidon, u just open ur mouth and begine to mouth rubbish, is it by force to be in a relationship? If a man or woman can't stay faithful to their patners they should steer clear of comitments now shoo, geez that's why I love me them cassanovas, they'll tell you straight up that they are not ready for a retionship, that this is strictly a no strings attached kinda deal and the patner either takes it or fashi, why plan to marry a girl and then begin to cheat on her and even b dumb and unmanly enough to bring another woman to the crib u share with ur patner, do two rounds and dump condom in trash, seriosly, who does that?!
Guy please read between the lines and call black black, no call am grey
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pinkshell(f): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2015
And how wld u feel if u found ur GF, 1 early saturday morning in ur best frnd's house and in his bed, and u were told u were oly punked.

What wld u do?
Wld u smile d scenerio away and persevere?
For u to even tink in dat line is silly.
U wanna test ur babes perseverance by rubbishing her or humiliating her.
Babe wey be say u pick n wan put for house oo.
U no use ur tuff period test her, na humiliatn u wan tk test am.
May God dey hlp us single gals, so we can land a man wu wz properly brot up, cos background matters(d tins am readin ehn)

famousguy01:
what if he did it on purpose, trying to put his woman to test. He might actually want to see the level of ur perseverance, talking from experience cos my gf did somtin like this to me also even worst things. Don't lose what u av freely without a good reasoning, there aren't no angels out their we are all humans at the end. just my little advice

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Olaone1: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2015
UjSizzle:

I like to judge people myself smiley
Okay, dear wink
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by rman: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2015
OBlaize:
oga abeg go sidon, u just open ur mouth and begine to mouth rubbish, is it by force to be in a relationship? If a man or woman can't stay faithful to their patners they should steer clear of comitments now shoo, geez that's why I love me them cassanovas, they'll tell you straight up that they are not ready for a retionship, that this is strictly a no strings attached kinda deal and the patner either takes it or fashi, why plan to marry a girl and then begin to cheat on her and even b dumb and unmanly enough to bring another woman to the crib u share with ur patner, do two rounds and dump condom in trash, seriosly, who does that?!
Guy please read between the lines and call black black, no call am grey

An emotional rant.

You are not intelligent and logical enough and also assume you must be a teenager.

Ask the elders in your environment , if they are being truthful, they should have enough stories for you.

Mind you, I am not in support of what the guy did, I just a realist and won't break off a two year old relationship bound for marriage because of condoms in the trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pwerrymansion(f): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2015
dBard:

It's really annoying the kinda rubbish you read on NL...
'all guys cheat, u can't find anyone better, d next mite be worse, hang on since it's bin 2 years....' etc.

For all your information...Not All guys cheat.
I for one, by God's grace, Don't and am Proud to say it and I know others that don't as well.

Any guy that can cheat a month to will probably do so in marriage, and this is Marriage we're talking about, Not a regular relationship.

Your fiance is a cheat, the o.p knows it that's y she looked for evidence and found it.

The next step is yours to decide, but don't delude yourself with all the bullshit flying about here.
Godbless you my dear! For those who haven't tasted marriage, I forgive their rant and blab in compelling her to embrace him and shake him. How long would you come to NL and seek advice over a cheating spouse? 20yrs?or 50? Every man and woman deserves better. It all lies in the choice we make.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by olexy4real(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:

Lwkmd4h. One of the dumbest things I ever heard. Dis guy must be super dumb..... Lolzzzz

5 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Tnx for your responses bt I was nt snopping on him. I came back n he complained of hunger I went inside the kitchen to cook n I saw the condoms. I knw some men cheat bt at least they respect their partners throwing away the condoms would have been a better idea
it all depends on what you want,after you confront him whatever he says will determine your decision,either you move on or you stay but please stop giving excuses for him. Not all men cheat. If he cheated is because he wanted to. Is that simple. Please don't give anyone the right to disrespect and treat you wrongly. you deserve the best.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Jonathan:

My mother is a Fool.
She has been foolish and jobless since 2009.
How can a mentally deformed dumbfùck like my mother find love?
Oloribu ni ya mi

Fixed cool
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ibknaanii(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.

But the guy is right.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Hey, what is dis condom doin in dis house eh? Answer me right now! So u have been sleeping with other women right? Eh what? U want to lie abi? Just as I hav caught u red handed! Desmond after all d years I hav been wit u , so dis is how u want to treat me... cry cry cry. Dnt u eva, eva call me again. Goodbye.

grin grin grin
Cow hehe
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2015
adorable29:

Hahaha! Look at who is talking. I want to think you are on NL as a troll or something and that ur post are just for fun. Its hard to believe that someone as "IMBECILE_ic" and moronic as you are can access the internet.

Sincerely , from the bottom of my heart, you need to be admitted in a psychiatric ward if your post are real. PM me. I can help you.

undecided

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pwerrymansion(f): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2015
eazydon:

Uloma my sweetheart kiss
winkI guess u figured the puzzle out. Onye ojoo
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by STENON(f): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Dear Op, Please keep it as a secret, Dnt tell him yet, And pls dnt be intimate/have sex with him for a while, watch his reaction from that.....

Then you can now conclude if his Love for you is True or he is keeping you just for sexual Satisfaction.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sweetcocoa(f): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2015
FregeneB:
So when you get married and you get back to find out your husband has been sleeping with your house girl, You would file for a divorce? I wonder how many husbands you would file a divorce against. Sweetie, It comes with it. You should get a hold of your Man and give him reasons to be with you alone, 99% of Men are not 100% Faithful.

It's going to be a little Hard but trust me, if he has decided to through with the introduction, he wants you. Besides, you didn't see him using the condom. He might've used the house for a short-time for his friend.

Ask him and find a solution.

Oh my days! Even househelps too?so we are supposed to believe this is how a man is? Classless and shameless? I'd rather remain single.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by precisionindepth: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.
imagine his response....oga oooo, D's world is so spoil..no dignity anymore.

everybody should continue cheating jare so DT everytin will kuku spoil finish.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2015
olexy4real:

Lwkmd4h. One of the dumbest things I ever heard. Dis guy must be super dumb..... Lolzzzz
I dislike pple here cos it's very easy to insult others.
If you don't buy it, u can civilly express your opposing views.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by mradjoy(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2015
STENON:
Dear Op, Please keep it as a secret, Dnt tell him yet, And pls dnt be intimate/have sex with him for a while, watch his reaction from that.....

Then you can now conclude if his Love for you is True or he is keeping you just for sexual Satisfaction.
Another gud point here.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Pls advice me house. I and my boyfriend of 2yrs have fixed a date for our introduction nxt month. And I jst gained admission for my masters programme in another state. I travelled on sunday so that I can start the registration process only for me to come back today n see two used condoms in a nylon inside d kitchen. So many things running in my mind now. I am thinking of quietly quitting the relationship or should I confront him?

i can almost assure you that the next guy will be same or worse.
you need to talk it out and reason together about it rather than start afresh
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
OBlaize:
hmm... Tsk... Tsk...tsk... I pity the woman that sees you and runs home to mama and say "mama I've found the man I want to marry" that'll be a collosal error grin
You think you're better off?

Online saints. I hear.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pinkshell(f): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2015
is marriage a race? @ she isn't getting younger(if anytin apens to dat guy today, wld life nt continue?)

To the OP wateva u find out now, wld get worse wit marriage.
Its time to sit back n ask ur self if u love dis man enuf to stomach his excesses.
If u can't I advice u end it and move on.

Like my father wld say, for ur marriage to work u must be able to Live wit tins u can't change.
Airhix:
To be candid with you , you saw used condoms isn't enough reason 2 quit after a 2 years relationship ! Know this ! Thank God you just discover this ! If after your wedding u discovered , what wud u ve done ! Your man needs help , you might not be any younger as to start a new relationship dat might or not work out ! Set your man up ! Tell him honey I wanna Travel on a sunday again , pack ur stuff as usual & make sure he sees u off to d pack , wen bus is abt to leave , tell ur man 2 go home , as he leaves , den go relax some wer else & burst him @ nite or evening or plant a spy ! If he's caught & u ve got proof ! Inbox me , den I tell u how to help him psychologically ! Cheating is a psychological defect ! Don't put him away if he respects you ,& u luv him ! No man is a complete being , der is a part of evEry man dat a woman shud learn 2 leave with forever until God do his surgery . Its childishness that make a lady break up a relationship cuz her man is cheating , that means she's got options ,most times those options don't measure up .

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by koyyess: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Pls advice me house. I and my boyfriend of 2yrs have fixed a date for our introduction nxt month. And I jst gained admission for my masters programme in another state. I travelled on sunday so that I can start the registration process only for me to come back today n see two used condoms in a nylon inside d kitchen. So many things running in my mind now. I am thinking of quietly quitting the relationship or should I confront him?
This is an act of God to open your eyes and make a decision. Confront him to know if he was the actual person who used it or if an irresponsible friend of his used his place for the night. Be very firm, use your feminine instinct well- you have the power to discern when a person is truly remorseful- that is if he opens up and apologizes. Don't ever feel guilty if he brings up your masters program as an excuse for cheating- that is how you'll know a selfish man who doesn't want progress. If you don't feel the relationship anymore, dump the whole thing and commence your masters program- its a very good distraction so you don't get bored and start thinking of him. But if you decide to forgive and still be with him, you have to shift that introduction date o and get to know that man more. If he were in your shoes, I hope you know that wouldn't happen. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by joearinze(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2015
maybe his friend used the house when he was not around; so confront him and hear wat he has to say
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by precisionindepth: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2015
Aprime:

DafaQ?

Hey, this is someone she wants to Marry.

You expects her to be happy and relieved because he presumingly goes around fúcking every hole with condom?

You must really be loose in the head to say this.
Infact, its quite alarming the responses I read on this thread..I weeep for D's institution called marriage
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by OBlaize(f): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2015
rman:

An emotional rant.

You are not intelligent and logical enough and also assume you must be a teenager.

Ask the elders in your environment , if they are being truthful, they should have enough stories for you.

Mind you, I am not in support of what the guy did, I just a realist and won't break off a two year old relationship bound for marriage because of condoms in the trash.
thankfully I am surrounded with elders who that fills my head with sound enough reasons to come to a very logical conclusion; "shrewd is the one that has seen calamity and proceeds to conceal him/herself" if he valued the tow year relationship he shouldn't have brought a LovePeddler into the house in the first place, he shouldn't even have allowed his friend (if that were the case) use his house as a brothel, so don't sit down there and condone cheating because of your over inflated male ego, if a patner cheats, walk away! There was a reason it was said "that the only ground for divorce and remarriage is adultry". But then again, ur "elders" probably didn't tell you that grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Afam4eva(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:

Moreover, he's a man. Though I don't support cheating but sincerely I think a man is polygamous in nature, but what matter is that the man in question respects you as a woman.

For your own good, stop sniffing around. If you leave him, how sure are you that your next man wouldn't be worst.

You can confront him in a matured way but have it at the back of your mind that many men cheat even though their wife might be more beautiful than their cheating partner.

Though it takes courage for a man to remain faithful.
One of the very many senseless Nigerians out there who are always quick to offer their un-enlightened opinions. Tufiakwa gi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by mikolo80: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Jackeeh:
hmmmmmmm reading through comments uploaded before mine I can't help but wonder: everyone now feel cheating is cool. Men are polygamous in nature, condoms might be used for other reasons( like fetching water), quit snooping around,we are mortals, it must have been used by his friend, don't get him angry when confronting him etc. Why can't men and women strive to be faithful to their partners and quit justifying their evil acts? Being faithful is not impossible. it may be difficult but its attainable. And should you slip and cheat, please don't be smart about it. being defensive and cooking up reasons for cheating ain't cool. when you cheat on your partner, you destroy him or her. if you are caught and instead of being sorry, u feel on top of the world, you reduce your partner to nothing. cheating isn't cool in anyway. be with a partner who makes ur heart beat fast each time u set eyes on him or her. don't settle for less, or money, sex, good looks etc
why do you reward people who cheat.psych 101.As log as we feel we can get away with a slap on the wrist,we will continue to cheat.Its just the way we are built.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by kelvinnn(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Run for your life......their is every tendency that even if he eventually wed you....he will still not stop his runz. undecided
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Zikkie(f): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2015
Jackeeh:
hmmmmmmm reading through comments uploaded before mine I can't help but wonder: everyone now feel cheating is cool. Men are polygamous in nature, condoms might be used for other reasons( like fetching water), quit snooping around,we are mortals, it must have been used by his friend, don't get him angry when confronting him etc. Why can't men and women strive to be faithful to their partners and quit justifying their evil acts? Being faithful is not impossible. it may be difficult but its attainable. And should you slip and cheat, please don't be smart about it. being defensive and cooking up reasons for cheating ain't cool. when you cheat on your partner, you destroy him or her. if you are caught and instead of being sorry, u feel on top of the world, you reduce your partner to nothing. cheating isn't cool in anyway. be with a partner who makes ur heart beat fast each time u set eyes on him or her. don't settle for less, or money, sex, good looks etc

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by koyyess: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2015
Some so called males here are really dumb and think they are communicating with their kind. You are advising the op to ignore the whole thing because of some stu*pid reasons which makes no sense at all. If your own brother should tell you he found two condoms in his babe's kitchen, will you tell him to ignore it because he has given 2 years in the relationship, because he is not getting younger, because his next babe may do the same thing or because what he saw are only condoms in a trash? Will you advise him to help his babe solve her problem for her? You guys are f#*king stu*pid.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by tivta(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
mr kraftman I wonder what my moniker has got to do with ur suggestions,my moniker is actually my name if translated in my local language. I find it denigrating 4 u to attribute to sounding whorish.am sorry to dissappoint you, I still maintain my grounds that d OP should flee. FYI, marriage is to be enjoyed not managed. If for just few days she travelled, the guy started sleeping around and even being so careless to leave some in d trash bin. What will happen if eventually they do get settled and OP travels for even 1yr? In relationship what actually matters is respect and that has worked for me for 10yrs! And stop justifying infifelity and casting aspersions on people's Identity youngman!
. My sweet sister, let me tell you a short true life story of my friend(
Real life story that is still on going).
He dated a virgin and just a week before the traditional marriage he sowed his last "wild oat"(he had an affair). His wife to be found out, he begged she went on with the marriage but she never forgave him. She even went as far as laying a curse on him for cheating on her, that he won't progress etc(cause she has always been faithful). My friend never foundout about the curse until when he discovered he is no longer being paid at work and has nothing to show for his years of labour. He has apologized times without number for cheating and tried to make amends but the girl won't just let the past be. She eventually gave birth to a baby boy for my friend, but still made trouble for him cause of his one night stand. Now my friend has asked her to live his house and return his child, cause he is done with her curses and unforgiving heart(even God forgives). Now my dear sister, who will suffer for the most for all these? Its the woman,its because here in nigeria, its extremely difficult for single female parent to get married(a well known fact) and the guy may still struggle, but once he can get the curse off his head, he can easily remarry. Now my dear believe it or not, have only cheated once on my GF in the past, but as soon as I cheated on her I broke up due to guilty conscience.
The moral of this story is, if any party sins, try as much as possible to forgive and forget, cause no human being is perfect. If you as a woman can't tolerate a cheat, make sure you tell your bf from the very first day. Also be prepared to accept another type of abuse from him cause like I said, no man or woman is perfect. He maybe a verbal abuser or physical abuser, dirty, stingy, boring etc. The fact still remains all men and women have one flaw or the other. My dear sister am saying all these so you don't end up like my friend cause I know lots of single mothers outthere that are leaving in hell cause of the pride they have. Take care.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ivyy(f): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Tnx for all ur responses. @ Chaicover he lives alone. He has gone to watch arsenal match I will ask when he returns

Have you confronted him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate / 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.