Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,674 members, 7,844,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (50329 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2015
bynat:
hw could he allow his house to be used as a challet? Be patiet babe fr this is the world we find ourselves.

except some guys wanna be hypocrite likewise some girls. It is normal. What about the girls going there? I dont really see anything wrong especially if there is a reason for it
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by silvercute(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2015
fairygeh:
My dear,i am going to be real with you,like a sister,forget all ths pretenses from other girls.
1.Take it or leave it,regardless of the lies he might tell you,your dear bf cheated on you while you were away,yes he fVcked someone else TWICE,it could be disheartening,trust me,you would be bitter, mad,sad especially when you guys are already planning for ur intro,the natural thing you would feel is yea, I wanna leave him,hes a beast,bl bla bla bla.
2.If he's just a boyfriend with no serious plans to get married and he did this ,i wouldn't think twice before saying dump his sorry a**
But I have experienced a lil to know that there is jo perfect guy out there,i wouldn't advise u to leave him because you don't know who the next person u gonna meet if he's actually worse.as for the ladies shouting dump him,leave him,etc,it is girls like them that go about sleeping with already hooked up guys like ur fiance and will only be too happy if you happen to leave him,trust me,we women are our own enemies.trust me if it were their own fiance,they wouldn't leave him like that

You should not have any problem calling ur fiance, do Shakara for him,tell him u already know he is cheating,cause a small rift between u guys,dont forgive easily, let him regret his actions for quite some time, days.make him realize u are.not a fool even when u forgive him.but be sure he is not a serial cheat,that is the only ground you should leave him. because I wouldn't want to to start ur marriage on an unfaithful note.

All the same be prayerful my dear, he might or might not change,let me tell you,except few guys out there,an average guy is prone to do this,its sad really but that's the bitter truth.

Now when I talk of mature minds and logical reasoning I'm referring to this sincere lady with this post. The girls you find in this thread would condemn and tell you exit is the best but trust me as you rightly said they wouldn't think of exit talk less of leaving.

I love realists not some bunch of illusionists I find here.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by c4sam(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2015
fairygeh:
My dear,i am going to be real with you,like a sister,forget all ths pretenses from other girls.
1.Take it or leave it,regardless of the lies he might tell you,your dear bf cheated on you while you were away,yes he fVcked someone else TWICE,it could be disheartening,trust me,you would be bitter, mad,sad especially when you guys are already planning for ur intro,the natural thing you would feel is yea, I wanna leave him,hes a beast,bl bla bla bla.
2.If he's just a boyfriend with no serious plans to get married and he did this ,i wouldn't think twice before saying dump his sorry a**
But I have experienced a lil to know that there is jo perfect guy out there,i wouldn't advise u to leave him because you don't know who the next person u gonna meet if he's actually worse.as for the ladies shouting dump him,leave him,etc,it is girls like them that go about sleeping with already hooked up guys like ur fiance and will only be too happy if you happen to leave him,trust me,we women are our own enemies.trust me if it were their own fiance,they wouldn't leave him like that

You should not have any problem calling ur fiance, do Shakara for him,tell him u already know he is cheating,cause a small rift between u guys,dont forgive easily, let him regret his actions for quite some time, days.make him realize u are.not a fool even when u forgive him.but be sure he is not a serial cheat,that is the only ground you should leave him. because I wouldn't want to to start ur marriage on an unfaithful note.

All the same be prayerful my dear, he might or might not change,let me tell you,except few guys out there,an average guy is prone to do this,its sad really but that's the bitter truth.
Babe U̶̲̥̅̊ say it all.  
( cheesy )
. Orie Wambe o!
/ \ ,
' ‎​. Tuale.!!!!
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by joliej(f): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Didn't know condom was a multipurpose tool, used to think it was a special purpose stuff. Please enlighten us on the other uses of a condom.
Please stop justifying an obviously wrong action. I'm sure if it was the lady you would have yelled crucify!
[
quote author=Meringe post=31081742]Condom might be used for so many reasons. So you don't just conclude.

Moreover, he's a man. Though I don't support cheating but sincerely I think a man is polygamous in nature, but what matter is that the man in question respects you as a woman.

For your own good, stop sniffing around. If you leave him, how sure are you that your next man wouldn't be worst.

You can confront him in a matured way but have it at the back of your mind that many men cheat even though their wife might be more beautiful than their cheating partner.

Though it takes courage for a man to remain faithful. [/quote]
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by joliej(f): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Didn't know condom was a multipurpose tool, used to think it was a special purpose stuff. Please enlighten us on the other uses of a condom.
Please stop justifying an obviously wrong action. I'm sure if it was the lady you would have yelled crucify!

Meringe:
Condom might be used for so many reasons. So you don't just conclude.

Moreover, he's a man. Though I don't support cheating but sincerely I think a man is polygamous in nature, but what matter is that the man in question respects you as a woman.

For your own good, stop sniffing around. If you leave him, how sure are you that your next man wouldn't be worst.

You can confront him in a matured way but have it at the back of your mind that many men cheat even though their wife might be more beautiful than their cheating partner.

Though it takes courage for a man to remain faithful.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by neyur: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=Meringe post=31081742]Condom might be used for so many reasons.

Interesting!..abeg what else can a condom be use for?....lmao
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by jonadaft: 7:37am On Feb 26, 2015
eleko1:
Young Woman,Ur marriage is next month,dnt play into the prant(yell,fight/confrontation ooo)pretend as if nothing dey happen,focus on with ur Marriage preparation/MSC.May Ur enemies neva LAUGH U to SCORN.Neva give Up
Marriage is over hyped.
Na by force to marry?
What trophy will she get from marrying a serial cheat?

7 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by NifemiOlu(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2015
Women don't seem to understand how infuriating it is to ask a faithful man such a question. If my fiancée asks me...hell will descend. The best option is to examine the history of the relationship. Simple as ABC.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Bitojoe(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Tnx for your responses bt I was nt snopping on him. I came back n he complained of hunger I went inside the kitchen to cook n I saw the condoms. I knw some men cheat bt at least they respect their partners throwing away the condoms would have been a better idea

he might want to test your reaction.even if a guy want to cheat on his partner,he will never drop used condom in is kitchen.no matter how foolish he is.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by jidxin(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.
impetuous generation ....is dat d best u can advice ....run fast as ur leg can carry u I smh4u ....bad company dats wat u re.... pls dear just confront me..... for sum1 like me I wouldn't even flare up cos derris a rebuttable presumption dat u had se.x so just settle it amicably

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by neyur: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2015
joliej:

Lwkmh ooooo.......kai I love nairaland.....
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by MDelgado(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Tnx for your responses bt I was nt snopping on him. I came back n he complained of hunger I went inside the kitchen to cook n I saw the condoms. I knw some men cheat bt at least they respect their partners throwing away the condoms would have been a better idea

Baby Oko won lode..
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by jonadaft: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2015
[s]
fairygeh:

[/s]
IT'S SO UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DATING THE WRONG GUYS.
Useless advise.
Not every guy out there are like the guys you have had experience with.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pbs4real(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Sunshinelady:
useless comment. Wonder where d 'likes' are coming from & why. So in dis era, in dis day & age of so much exposure, not to talk of so many deadly veneral diseases u want women to open their arms to promiscuous men, u are actually encouraging men to keep being dogs, dat there's nothing wrong wit it. Wat a useless post! How will u feel if its ur woman sleeping around? Nonsense
wel said bae,i nor dey support badt tin. .

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by KpagoGIN(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2015
sirabbey:
By all means ask him, because if you don't, you will never be able to trust him again and nothing destroys marriage faster than distrust.

When you ask him and it is confirmed he cheated on you, leave him and quit the relationship because not only did he not love you enough, he disrespect you.

Moreso you can't change him and he may not change either when you're married.

On the flip side, when you ask him and he deny ownership of the used condoms and you're fully convinced and persuaded he is telling you the whole truth (don't indulge in self deceit here) then you can go ahead with the marital plan as there is nothing to fear.

Marriage is too crucial to start it on a shaky foundation.

Save yourself future regrets/tears, do it right now.
@sirrabbey on point can't say more than you have just posted.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by BlackPeni5: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Jonathan:

LOL!
This confirms that you are a complete morôn.
I believe that you have never even talk to a girl as beautiful as my girlfriend before not to talk of dating.
Dirty jobless poor BlackPeni5

Even if your girlfriend is a monkey, if you love her and she loves you back that's all that matters. I don't expect you to say otherwise about her.

No beef bro.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2015
So let me get this straight. He leaves condoms in the kitchen and then tells you to fix him food. It sounds like he wanted to get caught and give you reason to leave him.
Or your boyfriend isn't very bright undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Olutola88(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
U cant be so sure. What if a friend used it in his place and didn't dispose it properly. U shud be api ur bf is even using condoms. What if he was doing raw?
A friend used is place? Chai! Dis guy don teach us another convincing LIE. *Cheats be dancing shoki*
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by speed99: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:
Condom might be used for so many reasons. So you don't just conclude.

Hahaha. nice one man. You made me remember so many Tinz.

Well, @ OP. You can use the situation to your advantage. Dispose the package from the kitchen. Bring up a lil talk on something like ...wrapped in a nylon. Though you left it sha. watch his reaction, don't discuss it further. if you can wait a couple of weeks, wake him up gently at night, tell him of the content. you have him by his balls. and don't push the discussion further.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by eleko1: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Thank U o jare.Pipu dnt just read between the line.Imagine few days to her wedding.U came home and hubby ask u for food.Shey nah on top of bed u go do d cooking or what?
GAZZUZZ:

Has it occurred to you that he possibly placed it in the kitchen on purpose? Was the condom filled with milk? Or were they empty? Some guys don't know how to tell you they are tired of a relationship and want to move on, instead they start fights.
I pray she read ur advise and sheathe her sword
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Sunshinelady(f): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Jackeeh:
hmmmmmmm reading through comments uploaded before mine I can't help but wonder: everyone now feel cheating is cool. Men are polygamous in nature, condoms might be used for other reasons( like fetching water), quit snooping around,we are mortals, it must have been used by his friend, don't get him angry when confronting him etc. Why can't men and women strive to be faithful to their partners and quit justifying their evil acts? Being faithful is not impossible. it may be difficult but its attainable. And should you slip and cheat, please don't be smart about it. being defensive and cooking up reasons for cheating ain't cool. when you cheat on your partner, you destroy him or her. if you are caught and instead of being sorry, u feel on top of the world, you reduce your partner to nothing. cheating isn't cool in anyway. be with a partner who makes ur heart beat fast each time u set eyes on him or her. don't settle for less, or money, sex, good looks etc
. Thank you veery much! I am so apalled by d comments am seeing on dis thread. So many pple trying to justify cheating. Even Op herself; 'he wuld hav thrown d condoms away'. Meaning she's ok wit d cheating so long as he disposes d condoms. Smh. Guys let me tell u somthin , cheating is very deadly. It kills d love d woman has 4u instantly! Even if she still stays wit u, inside she feels torn apart. They say a woman is a mirror, she reflects wateva u bring to her. If u bring her love she relects love, if u bring her hurt she inflicts d hurt on (directly or indirectly. The mirror becomes a weapon wen broken. How will u even feel comfortable living wit a woman u know no longer loves u wit her whole heart? Its even risky. U tear love, trust, frenship, peace, apart wen u cheat

6 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by redcliff: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.

If thats how every woman runs from her cheating partner 100percent of the time then this world would have needed alot of refugee camps only for women!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by KpagoGIN(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2015
sirabbey:
By all means ask him, because if you don't, you will never be able to trust him again and nothing destroys marriage faster than distrust.

When you ask him and it is confirmed he cheated on you, leave him and quit the relationship because not only did he not love you enough, he disrespect you.

Moreso you can't change him and he may not change either when you're married.

On the flip side, when you ask him and he deny ownership of the used condoms and you're fully convinced and persuaded he is telling you the whole truth (don't indulge in self deceit here) then you can go ahead with the marital plan as there is nothing to fear.

Marriage is too crucial to start it on a shaky foundation.

Save yourself future regrets/tears, do it right now.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Krest3d:

You, the author of this and everyone else liking this ill-adviced post should all bury your heads in shame. Lets imagine the OP was your blood sister, tell me, would you still give this same advice to her?

Please be honest and kindly answer the question I just asked. Mind you, i'm a fellow man like you. Thank you as I await your reply.
When women stop sniffing around, then, their hypertension will go.
If she is my sister, I will tell her the exact thing.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by thaoriginator: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Me nah go lie fi you gyal, and me nah wan fi put salt inna yuh raw cut, but man a man, so man a always cheat badda badda. Even pastors do, ah so me hear nuff time men of God inna sex scandals..

Me love me gyal so much, buh anyweh me go me get a gyal. Dem a pree me anytime wey me dey back ah yard. Some gyal nah even care dem a gimmie inna di kyar park.

But one thing me wan fi say is if yuh man a love you neva let him go.. You even lucky he a use condom, some bwoy a go raw.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by jaydude(f): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Men cheat, but for a guy set for introduction / marriage to bring in girls to lay in his house To me such a man won't have issues bringing ladies into his matrimonial home. I think you should confront him, now there's every possibility you would see stuffs like that when u get married, d earlier u confront him ( in a calm and matured way) d better, make him know he did a grievous thing,and it should not repeat itself, at least not in his house ( that's if d girl in question isn't a serious girlfriend set for introduction with him too) .well I don't advice you to cancel the introduction, lucky u knw the man u getting hooked with, most men are worse, even have sex without condoms , the question is how are you sure the next man won't be worse than this?
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by bayumyguy: 7:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Young lady confront ur boyfrind ans sort it out.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by menxer: 7:47am On Feb 26, 2015
'Confronting' sounds like u are calling for a fight or something. the condoms are just evidence a 'crime' was committed, but by who?
As a guy a male friend may ask to use ur apartment for such clandestine act once in a while. what sane guy would be that sloppy with his lady's introduction around the corner?
As suggested, it's better to talk it out with him without the 'confronting'.
besides, u've known him 2 years, are there other telltale signs/events that occurred in past to justify he might be the culprit in this case?

PS:
it's not about men being polygamous or monogamous, it's about the nature of the person u are with. some men are inherently polygamous but are boxed in by societal norms.
If ''variety is the spice of life'' does that make men polygamous (cheats)?
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by azeezya2007: 7:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Don't go yet and don't ask him any questions about that but let your body language speak and maintain your primary respect for him and finally avoid any body contact or formal play with him. Seat back to see if he could fonfess and tender an apolapologies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate / 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.