Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (50332 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by bolafez(m): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:
Condom might be used for so many reasons. So you don't just conclude.

Moreover, he's a man. Though I don't support cheating but sincerely I think a man is polygamous in nature, but what matter is that the man in question respects you as a woman.

For your own good, stop sniffing around. If you leave him, how sure are you that your next man wouldn't be worst.

You can confront him in a matured way but have it at the back of your mind that many men cheat even though their wife might be more beautiful than their cheating partner.

Though it takes courage for a man to remain faithful.
u must b a unaabite and u must have attended Dr. Adebambo class ...ABG501
op I'm right
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Misblah(f): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2015
But why would he put a used condom in the kitchen na, he would have at least put it in a tissue before tying it with a nylon bag. Some men sef.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by c4sam(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2015
Sunshinelady:
useless comment. Wonder where d 'likes' are coming from & why. So in dis era, in dis day & age of so much exposure, not to talk of so many deadly veneral diseases u want women to open their arms to promiscuous men, u are actually encouraging men to keep being dogs, dat there's nothing wrong wit it. Wat a useless post! How will u feel if its ur woman sleeping arund? Nonsense
Babe U̶̲̥̅̊ get prop Oº°˚˚°ºo. D guy ȋ̝̊̅§ only saying his point of view. ℓ̊ tink is advice d op seek for and d guy gave his so wat of f**k is wrong wit dat? No offend pls
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Edusouls(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2015
your boyfriend is not a cordinated cheat, he is careless to drop used condoms in kitchen dustbins.if you know that you urself have been faithful to him all this while, break up with him.but if you look inside yourself and see that your hand is not clean, carry on girl...

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Airhix(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2015
To be candid with you , you saw used condoms isn't enough reason 2 quit after a 2 years relationship ! Know this ! Thank God you just discover this ! If after your wedding u discovered , what wud u ve done ! Your man needs help , you might not be any younger as to start a new relationship dat might or not work out ! Set your man up ! Tell him honey I wanna Travel on a sunday again , pack ur stuff as usual & make sure he sees u off to d pack , wen bus is abt to leave , tell ur man 2 go home , as he leaves , den go relax some wer else & burst him @ nite or evening or plant a spy ! If he's caught & u ve got proof ! Inbox me , den I tell u how to help him psychologically ! Cheating is a psychological defect ! Don't put him away if he respects you ,& u luv him ! No man is a complete being , der is a part of evEry man dat a woman shud learn 2 leave with forever until God do his surgery . Its childishness that make a lady break up a relationship cuz her man is cheating , that means she's got options ,most times those options don't measure up .

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Jackeeh(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2015
DjAndroid:

What you said is cool but you have not adviced the OP.

Oops! My bad. I got so appalled by other comments. OP confront ur fiance. Uve got every right too. Keep ur calm while doing so. The choice of lying or speaking the truth lies with him. The choice of believing him or not lies with u. U deserve to be respected. So by all means, seat him down n have a heart to heart. And I believe something good will be birthed from d discussion

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by dexcira(f): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2015
pls confront him OK? he's your fiance and I believe you must have known him better by now, don't think negative yet, I understand how you feel but it could actually be a friend that came on a visit used it, or friends don't visit him? morova play smart, trust m if he's guilty he may give in
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Dagoma: 7:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Hahahaha.....
I pity you.
U think say na only u?
Besides, where will u get and nurse another one cause husband is very scarce these days. Pls manage him.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2015
cococandy:

What does being a man mean?
Inability to control oneself?
Sleeping around like a dog?

When a man insults himself, He shouldn't be offended when others insult him by repeating his own words back to him.

You're talking as yourself. Not talking as a man Since all men don't share the same perspective as you.
I don't exchange words here.

Peace!!!
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by MissSlimbody(f): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Jackeeh:
hmmmmmmm reading through comments uploaded before mine I can't help but wonder: everyone now feel cheating is cool. Men are polygamous in nature, condoms might be used for other reasons( like fetching water), quit snooping around,we are mortals, it must have been used by his friend, don't get him angry when confronting him etc. Why can't men and women strive to be faithful to their partners and quit justifying their evil acts? Being faithful is not impossible. it may be difficult but its attainable. And should you slip and cheat, please don't be smart about it. being defensive and cooking up reasons for cheating ain't cool. when you cheat on your partner, you destroy him or her. if you are caught and instead of being sorry, u feel on top of the world, you reduce your partner to nothing. cheating isn't cool in anyway. be with a partner who makes ur heart beat fast each time u set eyes on him or her. don't settle for less, or money, sex, good looks etc

God bless you brother...May your days be long.

I'm very sure if it was in a Lady's room that condom was found,those guys saying, "men are polygamus in nature" "condom have others uses" "quit snooping" will be singing an entirely different tone.

Let's call a spade a spade. Cheating is not right for anyone and its nobody's nature.

@Op,don't just walk away, please confront him.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2015
bolafez:

u must b a unaabite and u must have attended Dr. Adebambo class ...ABG501
op I'm right
That's d secret of marriage.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by linconoyee: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
U cant be so sure. What if a friend used it in his place and didn't dispose it properly. U shud be api ur bf is even using condoms. What if he was doing raw?

Confirm, pls let them know. Body no be firewood
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by adanduka: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Jackeeh:
hmmmmmmm reading through comments uploaded before mine I can't help but wonder: everyone now feel cheating is cool. Men are polygamous in nature, condoms might be used for other reasons( like fetching water), quit snooping around,we are mortals, it must have been used by his friend, don't get him angry when confronting him etc. Why can't men and women strive to be faithful to their partners and quit justifying their evil acts? Being faithful is not impossible. it may be difficult but its attainable. And should you slip and cheat, please don't be smart about it. being defensive and cooking up reasons for cheating ain't cool. when you cheat on your partner, you destroy him or her. if you are caught and instead of being sorry, u feel on top of the world, you reduce your partner to nothing. cheating isn't cool in anyway. be with a partner who makes ur heart beat fast each time u set eyes on him or her. don't settle for less, or money, sex, good looks etc
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by dazzlinglyme: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2015
famousguy01:
what if he did it on purpose, trying to put his woman to test. He might actually want to see the level of ur perseverance, talking from experience cos my gf did somtin like this to me also even worst things. Don't lose what u av freely without a good reasoning, there aren't no angels out their we are all humans at the end. just my little advice
test only happen in the movies don't be delusional.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by adanduka: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Jackeeh:
Best post ever kiss

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 7:52am On Feb 26, 2015
speed99:

Hahaha. nice one man. You made me remember so many Tinz.

Well, @ OP. You can use the situation to your advantage. Dispose the package from the kitchen. Bring up a lil talk on something like ...wrapped in a nylon. Though you left it sha. watch his reaction, don't discuss it further. if you can wait a couple of weeks, wake him up gently at night, tell him of the content. you have him by his balls. and don't push the discussion further.
Matured lady will handle it carefully but NL online feminist will advice her to walk out.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by eleko1: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Abeg,dnt jump into conclusion yet.Just reread her reply to some advise in 0 page and see thing clearly.Thank U
Jonathan:

Marriage is over hyped.
Na by force to marry?
What trophy will she get from marrying a serial cheat?
d scene look like somebody testing U/feed up with U.Why didn't she see used condom for the past 2 years till a few days to her marriage?strange!

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by nzeobi(m): 7:52am On Feb 26, 2015
A friend might have used the room
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by cococandy(f): 7:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:

I don't exchange words here.

Peace!!!
who's exchanging words with you? undecided

Those are simply questions you should be able to answer yes to if you really believe men have no self control.
But then you can't because it will just show you how undeniably you're portraying manhood in a bad light if that's what you think all men are like.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by fleezytran(m): 7:54am On Feb 26, 2015
NemzySeries:

which kind setup b dat?....so hin no kw d lady hin dey stay wit 4 hauz? Last time i checked, such set up are d devils handwork so y is he takeova?

Bro, OP and all who care to read this! In my experience in life, as a man who probably has had a rough life somewhere, somehow, even as a lady who has started planning to settle down. Not all your friends are happy that you wanna leave them behind and so they find ways to slow you down.

Brother, be sincere will u dump ur used condoms in the waste bin in ur kitchen if u wanna cheat, knowing fully well that it's the major department of ur wife-to-be. Nah I don't think I will do dat, I don't even flush in the toilet, I wrap in a tissue and take it out of the vicinity totally. Trust me OP u need to ask him o!
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by neyur: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Bitojoe:

he might want to test your reaction.even if a guy want to cheat on his partner,he will never drop used condom in is kitchen.no matter how foolish he is.

Hmmmmm...chief advicer....how could he played such and u refers that to test? Uh?

So you asume some men will not do that?...ma fwend dey had 9ice time in the kitchen while she's away....
My advicer to you@op. Keep calm pretend as if you seen nothing and waiting for few days to comfront him maturedly...because at the moment d devil in you may yield negative result and the relationsip may go scumb.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2015
Sunshinelady:
useless comment. Wonder where d 'likes' are coming from & why. So in dis era, in dis day & age of so much exposure, not to talk of so many deadly veneral diseases u want women to open their arms to promiscuous men, u are actually encouraging men to keep being dogs, dat there's nothing wrong wit it. Wat a useless post! How will u feel if its ur woman sleeping around? Nonsense
Nigerians, quick to insult others.

Online feminist will support her to walk out. But real women will advice her to handle it in a matured way.
Your insult huh!!!
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by missvirgorick(f): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2015
Op,what's on ground now? Did you speak with him after the Arsenal match?
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2015
Olutola88:
A friend used is place? Chai! Dis guy don teach us another convincing LIE. *Cheats be dancing shoki*

Atleast it is a bit convincing. You cant do anything unless you get him on spot if not its just speculation
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Bitojoe(m): 7:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Try and talk with him in a polite way.but,Let assume that his friend come and Bleep a dirty hole in his house mean both of them are the same. As far as i am concern,no friend can turn my house into an hotel,when he has his own house.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Dyt(f): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2015
pbs4real:
my fwend wah re u waiting 4? Go and marry

Who sabi u
Shior
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by eleko1: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2015
lipsrsealed Hmmm! U bi expect oooo! Why didn't she see used condom for d past 2 years till few days to their marriage?PRANK I say
Misblah:
But why would he put a used condom in the kitchen na, he would have at least put it in a tissue before tying it with a nylon bag. Some men sef.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2015
ireneidiva:

Please do not follow this advise. There are a lot of wonderful men that are not polygamous out there.
Because you have not caught them.

It takes courage dear. Not all men cheat but a handful of men do. Many go as any length to hide it. They provide everything for the family. They will shower love like tomorrow no dey but still, the cheat. Forget all these online pretense. Many do.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by neyur: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2015
MissSlimbody:

God bless you brother...May your days be long.

I'm very sure if it was in a Lady's room that condom was found,those guys saying, "men are polygamus in nature" "condom have others uses" "quit snooping" will be singing an entirely different tone.

Let's call a spade a spade. Cheating is not right for anyone and its nobody's nature.

@Op,don't just walk away, please confront him.

Lolzzzzzz.......
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Olaone1: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Nairaland and hypocrisy. undecided undecided

You go think say most NL girls married angels undecided undecided

Yet, their bobos don do worse dem no comot for d marriage undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2015
Melahou:
He respected you enough not to do it in your presence...
Allow the guy jare...

When you get married and he does it then bring his case here...

For now go back for your prog joor

You must be a teen for typing this. Go to kids section.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2015
cococandy:
who's exchanging words with you? undecided

Those are simply questions you should be able to answer yes to if you really believe men have no self control.
But then you can't because it will just show you how undeniably you're portraying manhood in a bad light if that's what you think all men are like.
Go and read my first post again . I never supported cheating though alot do it but she can handle with precision. Walking away is not the best option. It takes courage for men not to cheat. If you want,you believe, if u don't want, you leave it. I'm telling you the truth .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate / 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students / Describe This Type Of Love (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.