Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? (45612 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Dump /ignore Them / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by femi4: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
pussy dey slack? cheesy
u dey mind am

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by amalder: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
A gal dump me last year cus of dis d first day she came to my place she ask for a hug dat I treat her like on one ever did dat I should allow her to HUG me,s he keep coming to me place and I never touch she we will just lay on d bed and gist at a time she stop coming and not happy wit me again and till today

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by BankManager(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Beware of daughters of Delilah....#winks

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by NezoLee19: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Shoro niyen?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by sammaebj(m): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
ladies of nowadays are another thing entirely. I have seen a lady that say sex symbolize love, out of sex there is nothing like love but deceit. when they are telling you they don't want sex they are deceiving we guys and once we miss that chance they always leave for a person that can give them

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by stambouli: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmmmmm
harry509:
can I trust nigeria gals dis days? My x-gal alwys satisfy me wen we rr 2gada, aldoh b4 I meant her she refuse d 1st day, bt afta sum weeks later she kame 2 visit me, afta aloot of gistn wit sweet words frm me grin grin d asorto dance nu b here ooh. So eva since den she satisfy me b4 she 5nally dump d ass @ of me. Bcus she said she dos nt like my characta animo. Well I said 2 maslf life goes on. Afta sum few months later I meant new gal. 2 cut d story short, I demanded 4 sex she said no dat we shud wait afta our weddn, wit all d presure I gave 2 her dat 9t she later agree we shud do it. Bt I nava knew dat was goin 2 b d end of her relationship wit me bcus I sex her dat 9t. She refuse callin me, nt even a an sms frm her. Den I decided 2 call her 1 day 2 ask her y, she said bcus I sex her. Den I pleaded she has 4gven me. Now d nsurs here is dat she told me afta our weddn we can sex d way we like, y she is demandn alott of gift frm me 2 d extnd am even planin 2 pay her sch feels soon wit@ sex xcpt kiss. 2 cut d story shot, pls NL wat is her ntension 2wards me
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Beamborla:

It's rather unfortunate you fail to see that there is need to treat everyone as an individual. Don't treat the lady next door the way you treat the one in your school / work place.

We all have different up bringing hence, our view and orientation of life is different. Don't forget I used the word 'OPEN MIND' without anyone holding anything back... here you need to let go of all your insecurities and fear and try to be selfish... this is what I want then you remove the selfishness and reach a compromise if you can

This believe / idea of yours actually accounts for some form of subtle rape where guys would Tell you don't mind her she wants it, she's just pretending.

If I can't show you my real color, i doubt if it's love. Something as fragile as sex should be discussed in a relationship it's very wrong to rely on assumption.
mind you, I don't treat my ladies with disdain or haughty contempt

You said ladies are taught to hide their sexual feelings and you further added that sex should be discussed b4 a relationship... Don't you think you are contradicting yourself ?

Why on earth would one sit a lady down and expect discuss sex b4 a relationship when they are taught to always hide it. I mean what do you expect her to say ? Ooooh she wants it ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Deguy12: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=Mhizkel post=31493898]The ladies might not really want sex tho...A sister in church once told me about a guy she dated...she said whenever she visits him, all he does is talk and talk..not even a kiss from him..Not that she wanted sex but @least he shud be a little bit romantic...I advised her to talk to him or rather make a move herself...she said no because she doesn't wanna look cheap before him! So she ended d relationship[/quote

Teach me Rabbi, what do you suggest from your experience
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tivta(m): 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
Lol..If u dn't call for insult, i won't insult u!Btw i'm frm lag
. As in both parents where born and brought up in lag? Am just curious by the way.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mekzmoney(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
The ladies might not really want sex tho...A sister in church once told me about a guy she dated...she said whenever she visits him, all he does is talk and talk..not even a kiss from him..Not that she wanted sex but @least he shud be a little bit romantic...I advised her to talk to him or rather make a move herself...she said no because she doesn't wanna look cheap before him! So she ended d relationship

What if you start kissing her and on d process u ar unable to control d urge, what do u tink would happen? Maybe after d straffing u will blame d guy abi? Ladies... Hmm....una get wahala.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by braindamage(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
grin grin

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by zenithgroup: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
A lady will dump you cos you lack wisdom to keep relationship. The truth is "sex before marriage is bad" but certain things needs to be frequently done to her, to keep her on her toes.
Ok let me ask you this,
1,what do you think her breast is meant for?
2, why do you think she clean and look her best whenever she coming to your place?
3,why do you think she stare at you frequently?
4,what do you think those her voluptuous body meant for?
5,Do you know your woman love language?
Sex is only 10% of relationship

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Beamborla(f): 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
mind you, I don't treat my ladies with disdain or haughty contempt

You said ladies are taught to hide their sexual pleasure and you further added that sex should be discussed b4 a relationship... Don't you think you are contradicting yourself ?

Why on earth would one sit a lady down and expect discuss sex b4 a relationship. I mean what do you expect her to say ? She wants it ?

[/i]
Okay! Take e easy... ma ti binu.
I never implied you treat them funny.

Yes, I mentioned that they've been taught to keep it in check and that it's a topic that should be discussed.

I've been taught to always be a super woman but isn't it proper someone I love and who claim to love me as well create an enabling environment where I can easily speak my mind on the forbidden topic? I used the word OPEN MIND.

Who goes into a relationship without discussing sex with his or her partner?

Yes, I expect her to say yes or no and mean it. Why withhold such information from whom I claim to love. If you don't discuss it with her, who will you discuss it with?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
zenithgroup:
[s] A lady will dump you cos you lack wisdom to keep relationship. The truth is "sex before marriage is bad" but certain things needs to be frequently done to her, to keep her on her toes.
Ok let me ask you this,
1,what do you think her breast is meant for?
2, why do you think she clean and look her best whenever she coming to your place?
3,why do you think she stare at you frequently?
4,what do you think those her voluptuous body meant for?
5,Do you know your woman love language?
Sex is only 10% of relationship
[/s]

Oga park well joooor.

A lady can dump you no matter your level of wisdom or intelligence.. However, a lady can dump you even if you are a love doctor so that statement of yours makes no sense to me

[/i]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by adahgold(m): 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
@op u no d answer to dat question.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by dharmie092: 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
I disagree with this, tosyne2much I always love to read ur write-up's but this is a NO! NO for me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by chillingbabe: 12:00am On Mar 11, 2015
jmoore:
If you "dump" something that is valuable, then foolishness is your surname.
I can't even date a woman that wants premarital sex. My standards are defined before starting a relationship.
You are a very good guy..I never believed any guy could reason this way..Big Kudos!!

I gave u the 4th like on your post smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2015
Beamborla:

Okay! Take e easy... ma ti binu.
I never implied you treat them funny.

Yes, I mentioned that they've been taught to keep it in check and that it's a topic that should be discussed.

I've been taught to always be a super woman but isn't it proper someone I love and who claim to love me as well create an enabling environment where I can easily speak my mind on the forbidden topic? I used the word OPEN MIND.

Who goes into a relationship without discussing sex with his or her partner?

Yes, I expect her to say yes or no and mean it. Why withhold such information from whom I claim to love. If you don't discuss it with her, who will you discuss it with?
Motigbo ooooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2015
dharmie092:
I disagree with this, tosyne2much I always love to read ur write-up's but this is a NO! NO for me.
I know it sounds awkward but believe me it's happening
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2015
harry509:
can I trust nigeria gals dis days? My x-gal alwys satisfy me wen we rr 2gada, aldoh b4 I meant her she refuse d 1st day, bt afta sum weeks later she kame 2 visit me, afta aloot of gistn wit sweet words frm me grin grin d asorto dance nu b here ooh. So eva since den she satisfy me b4 she 5nally dump d ass @ of me. Bcus she said she dos nt like my characta animo. Well I said 2 maslf life goes on. Afta sum few months later I meant new gal. 2 cut d story short, I demanded 4 sex she said no dat we shud wait afta our weddn, wit all d presure I gave 2 her dat 9t she later agree we shud do it. Bt I nava knew dat was goin 2 b d end of her relationship wit me bcus I sex her dat 9t. She refuse callin me, nt even a an sms frm her. Den I decided 2 call her 1 day 2 ask her y, she said bcus I sex her. Den I pleaded she has 4gven me. Now d nsurs here is dat she told me afta our weddn we can sex d way we like, y she is demandn alott of gift frm me 2 d extnd am even planin 2 pay her sch feels soon wit@ sex xcpt kiss. 2 cut d story shot, pls NL wat is her ntension 2wards me
Guy I no know wetin to talk for this matter oooooh
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 11, 2015
Because their toto go grow teeth and cobweb if them nor have sex. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 11, 2015
2sExy1:
You be mumu... you never see anything. The OP is very correct!

Your father na mumu. Disrespectful infant.
Can you not pass a message accross without being insolent?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Dallazday(m): 12:26am On Mar 11, 2015
jmoore:
If you "dump" something that is valuable, then foolishness is your surname.
I can't even date a woman that wants premarital sex. My standards are defined before starting a relationship.
story for fools

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 11, 2015
NairaMode:

Your father na mumu. Disrespectful infant.
Can you not pass a message accross without being insolent?
grin grin grin grin grin...
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by kinibigdeal(m): 1:00am On Mar 11, 2015
2sExy1:
grin grin grin grin grin...

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
#speechless

U b Michael Jackson ¿
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Bamz(m): 1:03am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
The ladies might not really want sex tho...A sister in church once told me about a guy she dated...she said whenever she visits him, all he does is talk and talk..not even a kiss from him..Not that she wanted sex but @least he shud be a little bit romantic...I advised her to talk to him or rather make a move herself...she said no because she doesn't wanna look cheap before him! So she ended d relationship

So she broke up rather than talking about it? No wonder someone on here keeps advocating for foreign girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by encryptjay(m): 2:21am On Mar 11, 2015
True sha... I know guys who were called cowards by these so-called ladies. That's why they end up dating some fugly touts... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Who the discuss sex with a lady b4 a relationship ? I mean who does that ?

Discuss it with a lady b4 a relationship and she would plainly tell you she doesn't want it

I concur
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by obillyj(f): 2:50am On Mar 11, 2015
When you guys say things like this, I wonder if such men truly exist. I am yet to meet a man that wants no sex in relationshio. Where are they pls?
I will love that person till death do us part. :' cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by seunoni34(m): 3:07am On Mar 11, 2015
amalder:
A gal dump me last year cus of dis d first day she came to my place she ask for a hug dat I treat her like on one ever did dat I should allow her to HUG me,s he keep coming to me place and I never touch she we will just lay on d bed and gist at a time she stop coming and not happy wit me again and till today
What are you saying

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by seunoni34(m): 3:08am On Mar 11, 2015
obillyj:
When you guys say things like this, I wonder if such men truly exist. I am yet to meet a man that wants no sex in relationshio. Where are they pls?
I will love that person till death do us part. :' cool
They're around you, You know them , but you don't want them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.