Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? (45549 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Dump /ignore Them / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
From my own experience, i av never come across a non-sexual active guy before
hmmmmmm !!!! Mouth sealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tivta(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
not really...Y are u curious?
just wondering how you manage to have the strength and time to insult people. As for me I walk away after saying my mind. Besides fighting fire with fire doesn't solve anything.(Just my opinion)
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
hmmmmmm !!!! Mouth sealed
Yesh!
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2015
tivta:
just wondering how you manage to have the strength and time to insult people. As for me I walk away after saying my mind. Besides fighting fire with fire doesn't solve anything.(Just my opinion)
He insulted me first

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2015
klark3:
Op u're absolutely right.

They will never admit it, because they are diffident abt sex by nature. when some ladies exhibit d green lite thing, & u fail to approach them, they get sullen when u even say hello, because they think women who initiate sex, approach guys are perceived to be cheap, that's there mentality though.

My last girl confided in her friend she left me because of sex, but any time I enquire as to why she left, she'll just say am boring, why am I boring, she won't answer. I'll just smile. She never succumbed to my authority, she never respected me, she gets sullen easily, she tagged me as a dull guy.

My advise to guys out there, if u knw u're not ready for sex, pls stay off women, they will only scoff & mock u behind, but when u bang them real hard, they eulogize u as a sharp guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by malonephill(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2015
femi4:
u dey mind am
prettythicksme:
pussy dey slack? cheesy
make una dey dia make pant dey wear una
Kitty cat dey tasteless self
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by malonephill(m): 10:16am On Mar 11, 2015
zemaye:
only a foolish one does that
And the wise on does what
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by PENCHANTMARTINS: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2015
TrishaP:
I'm going to agree to disagree with that.
y undecided
TrishaP:
I'm going to agree to disagree with that.
y
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by TrishaP(f): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2015
PENCHANTMARTINS:

y undecided
y
Why do I have the feeling that I know you
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by frisky2good(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2015
With the record height that fornication has gotten to in Nigeria, why will any girl believe a guy that says he wants to abstain from sex? What if after marriage he brings up another story? People will now start saying marriage is for better, for worse. Any man that is not ready to do whatever a girl wants should keep his love to himself. It is not by force to have a girlfriend.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:51am On Mar 11, 2015
harry509:
she always say 2 me she love's me alott n I love her 2. So.... Yu mean I shud apply wisdom ryte n try as mush as posible 2 read her body sign?
That's what you should do bro... You need to apply wisdom and never rely so much on her
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by harry509: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's what you should do bro... You need to apply wisdom and never rely so much on her
ok tanks alott
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Kingsasian:
Don't be surprise say she don already send the guy pm.......LMAO
hahahaha lwkmd

Guys been pretending they don't want sex on nairaland yet they would think twice b4 bleeping you when you visit them.. Hahaha cheesy

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
U look like a fool, reason like a fool, and even typed like a fool
that nigghur be so fugly my heart skipped a beat when i saw his face grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tivta(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
He insulted me first
. Ok dear. You could have attacked him with love and made him look like a fool. Its called reverse psychology. Not all men can tolerate a verbally abusive woman,in such cases its best to attack them with love or Ignore them. Trust me dear it works wonders. That's just my opinion thou. Cause if a woman insults my father or mother I would just laugh it off or ignore them cause I know they are not GOD. So no matter what they say it can never pain me. Unfortunately women are moved to easily with words.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Odunharry(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2015
Adaobi12:
can I date you plsss cheesy can I date you plsss
lol....are you rich?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Kingsasian(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahaha lwkmd

Guys been pretending they don't want sex on nairaland yet they would think twice b4 bleeping you when you visit them.. Hahaha cheesy

hahahahahahaha,,,,, exactly bro and cheap girls will easily fall for them.......lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Abigail09(f): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2015
I thought twas the other way round. Guys dump girls because they refuse to have sex wiv them. They believe there is relatnshp without sex
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Jennynenny(f): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2015
Odunharry:
lol....are you rich?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2015
malonephill:
make una dey dia make pant dey wear una
Kitty cat dey tasteless self
hehehehehe it gat taste jorr cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2015
NairaMode:

*Ah!!!*
cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by malonephill(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehe it gat taste jorr cheesy
huh! How you wan take know tongue you get D undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by mamafunky(f): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
JUSTIMAGINE
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
malonephill:
huh! How you wan take know tongue you get D undecided
lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
mamafunky:
JUSTIMAGINE
Abi now
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
tivta:
. Ok dear. You could have attacked him with love and made him look like a fool. Its called reverse psychology. Not all men can tolerate a verbally abusive woman,in such cases its best to attack them with love or Ignore them. Trust me dear it works wonders. That's just my opinion thou. Cause if a woman insults my father or mother I would just laugh it off or ignore them cause I know they are not GOD. So no matter what they say it can never pain me. Unfortunately women are moved to easily with words.
Lol...That's y we are women
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
jossi994:
that nigghur be so fugly my heart skipped a beat when i saw his face grin
Lmao
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tivta(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
Lol...That's y we are women
. Ok oh. Sha try take am easy. Bye dear.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
tivta:
. Ok oh. Sha try take am easy. Bye dear.
Tanx dear
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by fareedah86: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
The ladies might not really want sex tho...A sister in church once told me about a guy she dated...she said whenever she visits him, all he does is talk and talk..not even a kiss from him..Not that she wanted sex but @least he shud be a little bit romantic...I advised her to talk to him or rather make a move herself...she said no because she doesn't wanna look cheap before him! So she ended d relationship

Who is she deceiving? She dsnt want sex but wants kiss,and when d kiss leads to sex what happens? The bible says ' can a man sleep on hot coals'? These are the kind of girls who cry wolf,and claim rape when d deed has been done,she wnt say all she craved was just a kiss...bible is so complete 'that we are tempted out of our own desires,God dsnt truly tempt us'...if she dsnt want sex,she shld stay away frm kisses...#stopdecievingyourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.