Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? (45606 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Dump /ignore Them / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by texybaby(f): 4:31am On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmmm na wa which gurl b dat....I no gree ooo when some of us r looking for guys that will say let's wait till we r committed then u say they left....I'll hardly agree tosyne2much.....anyway anytin can happen.......but I think there shd b a sort of discussion or agreement bfore d r/ship starts on d said topic......
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by texybaby(f): 4:35am On Mar 11, 2015
jmoore:
If you "dump" something that is valuable, then foolishness is your surname.
I can't even date a woman that wants premarital sex. My standards are defined before starting a relationship.
Hmmmmm I like ur standards jare.....keep it up.....that is if u r 4real ooo
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by sambisa5: 6:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
The ladies might not really want sex tho...A sister in church once told me about a guy she dated...she said whenever she visits him, all he does is talk and talk..not even a kiss from him..Not that she wanted sex but @least he shud be a little bit romantic...I advised her to talk to him or rather make a move herself...she said no because she doesn't wanna look cheap before him! So she ended d relationship

it is okay ,,when a girl bothers about her man not taking about se.x,,,,,very okay........

Not that she wants se.x though,,, but she may just want to be sure,, her man is medically and romantically alright.........

Let us not also forget that some guys can't do that thing very well.... So when a girl becomes bother about his guy's se.x life,,she may decide to quit before she starts regreting why she waited that long with such a person.

Se.x isn't all in a relationship.....he could date a lady for years without se.x and she doesn't dump him,,,,,,he disturbs her about se.x each time she comes around,,,she even sees the guy's thing standing up,,,but they will only kiss,do some needful romancing and call it a day,,,,,

that act alone as assured the lady ,,,this guy is okay se.xually,,,, so why shuld she quit
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by luckyopara(m): 6:33am On Mar 11, 2015
Infomizer:
Methinks stuff like this can only happen on Nairaland. What kinda ladies did you meet sef? Nymphoess? How come you're always coming across them?....OgaAde, waka well o! Some babes can fit to set u up o! No be only men dey raype o!

#DropsMic
lolxxx, me dey tel u oo...no be smal mata so
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by sambisa5: 6:37am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=31493479][i] [/quote

it is okay ,,when a girl bothers about her man not taking about se.x,,,,,very okay........

Not that she wants se.x though or perhaps love ending up with the guy,,, but she may just want to be sure,, her man is medically and romantically alright.........

Let us not also forget that some guys can't do that thing very well.... So when a girl becomes bother about his guy's se.x life,,she may decide to quit before she starts regreting why she waited that long with such a person.

Se.x isn't all in a relationship.....he could date a lady for years without se.x and she doesn't dump him,,,,,,he disturbs her about se.x each time she comes around,,,she even sees the guy's thing standing up,,,but they will only kiss,do some needful romancing and call it a day,,,,,

that act alone as assured the lady ,,,this guy is okay se.xually,,,, so why shuld she quit

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by djkellyu(m): 7:12am On Mar 11, 2015
FoR me I don't know why, but I have once been a victim

You want to be a billionaire. These are the 29 secret
www.learnerstools.com/2015/03/29-secrets-to-be-billionaire_10.html?m=1
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2015
9jagobetta:

if only u are a virgine
lol
my second name is Virginia
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by joshrare(m): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2015
Sexually validate the relationship if need be or stay without sex...
Be smart enough to detect the weakest sexual signal and use it judiciously...

Else you ll be termed "mugu"
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Devisiyi(m): 7:22am On Mar 11, 2015
its alright to make sure your man is sexually okay in a relationship...
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by klark3: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2015
NairaMode:
I think most of the guys lie about this.

Most girls would be happy if a guy doesn't bring up the issue of sex or a no-sex relationship.

No girl wants her pus.sy slack before marriage.
It is a Lie!!!
It happened to me, a girl that was once crazy abt me dumped me because I didn't do d needful.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by klark3: 7:48am On Mar 11, 2015
zenithgroup:
A lady will dump you cos you lack wisdom to keep relationship. The truth is "sex before marriage is bad" but certain things needs to be frequently done to her, to keep her on her toes.
Ok let me ask you this,
1,what do you think her breast is meant for?
2, why do you think she clean and look her best whenever she coming to your place?
3,why do you think she stare at you frequently?
4,what do you think those her voluptuous body meant for?
5,Do you know your woman love language?
Sex is only 10% of relationship
Make pple see wetin this one just write, sex is 10%? Are u male or female?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2015
trotsky2:
may Allah curse the christians and the jews angry

U are a disgrace to God's creation
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Revolva(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2015
grin grin that is why in any relationship i dey i muist try n Bleep d babe..even once or twice....i swear women can pretend oo if u dont f..k dem especially babes of today....u b heavy mumu for dier front
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm glad my thread hit FP for the first time cheesy

** Dancing shoki **

Yimu* see ur mouth. Huh 1st time indeed undecided lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by LOT111(f): 7:57am On Mar 11, 2015
have not seen one anyway? ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by EbuGeneral(m): 8:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
Not all romance leads to sex
YA. AFTER THE 1ST AND 2ND DAY ROMANCE, THE 3RD DAY WILL CERTAINLY LEAD TO SEX.GUYS WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by klark3: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2015
Op u're absolutely right.

They will never admit it, because they are diffident abt sex by nature. when some ladies exhibit d green lite thing, & u fail to approach them, they get sullen when u even say hello, because they think women who initiate sex, approach guys are perceived to be cheap, that's there mentality though.

My last girl confided in her friend she left me because of sex, but any time I enquire as to why she left, she'll just say am boring, why am I boring, she won't answer. I'll just smile. She never succumbed to my authority, she never respected me, she gets sullen easily, she tagged me as a dull guy.

My advise to guys out there, if u knw u're not ready for sex, pls stay off women, they will only scoff & mock u behind, but when u bang them real hard, they eulogize u as a sharp guy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by zemaye: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2015
only a foolish one does that
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by gbenga007(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Mhizkel:
The ladies might not really want sex tho...A sister in church once told me about a guy she dated...she said whenever she visits him, all he does is talk and talk..not even a kiss from him..Not that she wanted sex but @least he shud be a little bit romantic...I advised her to talk to him or rather make a move herself...she said no because she doesn't wanna look cheap before him! So she ended d relationship

Being romantic oftentimes leads to sex. Don't get it twisted sis.

Devisiyi:
its alright to make sure your man is sexually okay in a relationship...
Hahaha. Nice one.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2015
my girlfriend will kill me if i did not have sex with her
twice in a visit
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2015
EbuGeneral:
YA. AFTER THE 1ST AND 2ND DAY ROMANCE, THE 3RD DAY WILL CERTAINLY LEAD TO SEX.GUYS WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER.
Not all guyz
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2015
Bamz:

So she broke up rather than talking about it? No wonder someone on here keeps advocating for foreign girls.

It's her choice remember!
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 8:55am On Mar 11, 2015
Mekzmoney:

What if you start kissing her and on d process u ar unable to control d urge, what do u tink would happen? Maybe after d straffing u will blame d guy abi? Ladies... Hmm....una get wahala.
Fine!She might then decide whether to av sex with him or not...She just wanted to know if he is sexually active!
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by kehzofficial: 8:55am On Mar 11, 2015
In as much as this is true in some occasions it will be wrong to generalize.

There are still some ladies who are morally sound thus do not believe in premarital sex but you will so hate yourself if you come across a lady who confided in you that she's a virgin only for you to realize she's been banging other guys. . . so my point is ensure she's what she claims she is but never force a girl to bed!

Some ladies are just sex maniac & will gladly ditch a guy who fails to read the sex moves they make. . .
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 8:56am On Mar 11, 2015
tivta:
. As in both parents where born and brought up in lag? Am just curious by the way.
not really...Y are u curious?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=Deguy12 post=31503620][/quote] From my own experience, i av never come across a non-sexual active guy before

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by harry509: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Guy I no know wetin to talk for this matter oooooh
pls say sumtin ooh am reali reali confuse.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by nagoma(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2015
TrishaP:

It's vice versa.

Most men want their vice , versered - on the first day grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by TrishaP(f): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2015
nagoma:

Most men want their vice , versered grin
I know
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2015
texybaby:
Hmmmm na wa which gurl b dat....I no gree ooo when some of us r looking for guys that will say let's wait till we r committed then u say they left....I'll hardly agree tosyne.2much.....anyway anytin can happen.......but I think there shd b a sort of discussion or agreement bfore d r/ship starts on d said topic......
It sounds awkward but it's happening for real
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2015
harry509:
pls say sumtin ooh am reali reali confuse.
Brother the bitter truth is, don't invest so much in that lady.. She would cause you emotional trauma at the end of the day
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by harry509: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Brother the bitter truth is, don't invest so much in that lady.. She would cause you emotional trauma at the end of the day
she always say 2 me she love's me alott n I love her 2. So.... Yu mean I shud apply wisdom ryte n try as mush as posible 2 read her body sign?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.