Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? (23207 Views)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Jok3r(m): 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
U wud do same if u in her shoes.
sinaj:
wot
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by sulmeza(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2015
K9blunt:
Babe ;

Be your good self,
Avoid your bad self ,
smile when you feel like and frown to keep the douche bags away,
take it slow, life ain't a race.
u got flows...u'll mak a gud rapper.. wink wink

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by kesikeller(m): 12:27am On Mar 12, 2015
Either you no fine or u they give them attitude. Shikina
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 12, 2015
solihu:
shocked shocked shocked @ dp
I take God beg u get a shaving stick! Particularly when u are on navel revealing top angry
Perhaps this is what the OP meant by being hairy too grin grin
Lord knows a nigga can lace 'em hairs tongue
buh a hahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahhahaahahahahahhaah!!!
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Mekzmoney(m): 4:22am On Mar 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Truly Bae, I can relate with all you wrote up there.
I wonder why they won't just make a move! angry
They keep assuming till their names become Assumpta.
Meanwhile we're free like over-sized boxers gringringringringrin

Well, I've learnt that there should be no rushing in these things.
If it ought to be, then it will be.
Who knows......
Those times when we feel so lonely, it's prolly best for us.
And when all the guys avoid us for fear that we're taken.....that could also be the Universe's way of prunning the nogooders and outright bad ones from our lives.

So, until we experience that miracle that is without compare (Being in True Love with that special someone)
I say we just keep living and learning.
Getting better, for ourselves, the man we'd love and our world as we know it.
While purposing in our hearts to be at state of equilibrium, inner joy and peace --- at every twist and turn.
I'm done with my assumption. I'm willing to make a move now.

Hello swity, I was wondering. Would u be my gf? grin
I didn't knw that ur still single. I wish I could see ur pix.. Plz I'm nott joking.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Mekzmoney(m): 4:32am On Mar 12, 2015
So u were single all dis while and I was thinkin that u are married. If u truly possess all those qualities u ve mentioned then ur indeed a beautiful lady..
Let's get down to business wink I'm really interested in u plz. We really need to have a litle chat. What do u tink?
iamNotAlone:
I am beautiful, curvy and hairy. Chocolate skinned but it bothers me that I can't get and keep a man of my own.
Yes, I have admirers and stalkers but they don't fit into my picture of an ideal man.
The ideal men I have at my workplace, all they do is to admire and tell themselves " this bae make brain o". But none of them could approach me for a serious relationship because they often think I am taken.

Pls, my beloved #landers, how do I get them to toast me?.
Its kind of frustrating when your are lonely, no passionate calls, no sweet talkings. And u feel u have all it takes but the men ain't just coming
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by profstar(m): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2015
Skillfullulu:
don't talk like that, we need encourage her so she don't ge to blame herself. All she needs is correction
Sometimes, the hard truth needs to be told, and mind you, she asked for help, let give her one that works like maggic.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by richidinho(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2015
Khemhyte:
. Na champion you dey go?

U guess right
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by contadina: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2015
You only mentioned how good your physicals are. It doesnt really matter because your man will find you complete no matter how others see you. Check inwards by analysing yourself. how do you react to unforseen circumstances around u? How do you talk to people especially fellow Ladies when u are pissed off. If you are harsh to people and nice to some , those you are nice will feel u have ultrior motive and still be weary of you. As a lady, learn to be soft spoken, kind, humourous and playful both to same and opposite sex. Personally, I love to make people laugh, caring, accomodating and God fearing. Coming to the physicals, I always felt inferior in one area due to my friends derogatory remarks about it. It used to bother me a lot till I started thanking God for other beautiful parts of my body. My testimony today is that My fiance said the best part of my body that is driving him crazy is the very part that use to lament about. He loves me for my attitude and character plus that part.
I have come to find out that people gets drawn to happiness and brightness.
1 Try to be playful from time to time
2 Make someone else happy and feel good about themselves.
3 Notice others around you and dont center on yourself. Show interest, Listen to them and emphathise. Dont use all your free time applying make up and perfecting your beauty. All these things fades.
4 Relate well with the ladies too cos d guys are watching. You shudnt be nice to Guys and hateful to ladies. it is hypocrisy
5 Dont be arrogant nor pompous remember that u are sand
6 Bring in brightness around you
7 Share your things
8 Learn to compliment others
9 Dont flaunt your independence. Remember men always go for the independent yet fragile like girls. It makes them feel mature
10 Pray about it and Patiently wait upon God's time
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by K9blunt(f): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2015
Thinkr:
*views pics** lol you wey no fine na hin dey hash join. I pity you grin
Brother hehe you don't know blood isthicker than water. I pity your ignorance wink
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Thinkr(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2015
K9blunt:

Brother hehe you don't know blood isthicker than water. I pity your ignorance wink
K
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by K9blunt(f): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2015
sulmeza:
u got flows...u'll mak a gud rapper.. wink wink
Hehe *dancing* am not a rap star yet but I got a fan
grin
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Skillfullulu(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
profstar:

Sometimes, the hard truth needs to be told, and mind you, she asked for help, let give her one that works like maggic.
okay
Go right ahead.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by profstar(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Skillfullulu:
okay
Go right ahead.
done already, she drops the pride, all guys flock after her, then she select the most responsible guy of all. It works like maggic!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by SOLARPOWER1(f): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
debolly:
Op...be yourself & don't be desperate so as not to fall for preys, cos they are everywhere.

Do you think you can only find love @ your workplace?

Those guys are not meant for you if they can't approach you.

@debolly I love people like you with such hyperopic ability to see/think out of the box when necessary . As regards marriage, the world is a large place flooded with beautiful people. However I will advice the young damsel (@ Amnotalone) to compare her character with the acceptable norms of the book of wisdom(BIBLE) and make any visible wrong right.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 13, 2015
iamNotAlone:
I am beautiful, curvy and hairy. Chocolate skinned but it bothers me that I can't get and keep a man of my own.
Yes, I have admirers and stalkers but they don't fit into my picture of an ideal man.
The ideal men I have at my workplace, all they do is to admire and tell themselves " this bae make brain o". But none of them could approach me for a serious relationship because they often think I am taken.

Pls, my beloved #landers, how do I get them to toast me?.
Its kind of frustrating when your are lonely, no passionate calls, no sweet talkings. And u feel u have all it takes but the men ain't just coming

First of all, you don't love yourself. cuz if u do you won't be bothered if you were single cuz you will be able to feel the love around you and never feel lonely......you are who you attract my dear.

what exactly is your character like?

Learn to love yourself first! Try to make yourself happy, only you can only make yourself happy.

Being single is not the end of the road girlfriend.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Brethrencool(m): 2:01am On Jan 15, 2016
pray n watch
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by NemzySeries(m): 5:10am On Jan 15, 2016
Stop plaiting tread to work & wearing dos ur "mummy G.O" suits to work

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tough Economy Causes Scarcity Of Marriage Suitors In Lagos / Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.