Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? (23188 Views)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by nerodenero: 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
You moniker says one thing and the submission another
iamNotAlone:
I am beautiful, curvy and hairy. Chocolate skinned but it bothers me that I can't get and keep a man of my own.
Yes, I have admirers and stalkers but they don't fit into my picture of an ideal man.
The ideal men I have at my workplace, all they do is to admire and tell themselves " this bae make brain o". But none of them could approach me for a serious relationship because they often think I am taken.

Pls, my beloved #landers, how do I get them to toast me?.
Its kind of frustrating when your are lonely, no passionate calls, no sweet talkings. And u feel u have all it takes but the men ain't just coming

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by ehjiwummy(f): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Check ur character first,nd work on ur lapses if u av one,above all keep praying.Remember prayer changes.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by ifoundmyperfect: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:
P.S the hairy thing is that a turn on? shocked shocked grin shocked

Yea shez selling her market. Some guys don't joke with hairy women. Esply the ones with beard and mustache... grin

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
You look too independent, that was what I was told. Look into that dear, I know how you feel.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by iamord(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:
I am beautiful, curvy and hairy. Chocolate skinned but it bothers me that I can't get and keep a man of my own.
Yes, I have admirers and stalkers but they don't fit into my picture of an ideal man.
The ideal men I have at my workplace, all they do is to admire and tell themselves " this bae make brain o". But none of them could approach me for a serious relationship because they often think I am taken.

Its kind of frustrating when your are lonely, no passionate calls, no sweet talkings. And u feel u have all it takes but the men ain't just coming
define what u are looking for in a man. Be yourself and respectful. And be patient. Don't act good because you want a man. But you're good when no one sees you. And the right person will come.. BTW. I don't agree with Ur profile pic

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

na wa o o o o! This is really serious!

Well, the truth is men are getting more concerned and committed, about making money, improving their lives than toasting and chasing women around all over the place.

Moreover, boyfriend - girlfriend rubbish is a sin. Why don't you give your life Jesus Christ and ask Him for a husband.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by shaynelifa(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
ur attitude will.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by UTEWUOJO: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
Perhaps u look so formidable
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by tete7000(m): 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

Trust God, be a responsible woman, be yourself, remain calm and don't panic. At the right time, someone will appreciate you and be willing to die for you. It's that simple.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by DeDonn1: 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Put big magnets in your bra.

grin grin grin
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by bankyblue(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:
I don't think it will hurt if you start making a move. undecided some women are pretty, but hardly smiles and not approachable.
You have to be friendly.

pls tell her o........but ur pix na die shocked
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by iykedare(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
start by being being friendly with the guys. Even if there don't get interested in you,they could refer someone to you. Hope you aren't one of these ex-hoes? Guys have a way of knowing such women and they don't get attracted to such women.
May hay while the sun shines before it is too late tongue

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

1. Buy a white T-shirt.
2. Write "I'M NOT TAKEN" on it.
3. Wear it everyday to work

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Put picture with this your advert. Send me pm I dey single at least make we start somewhere

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Elevation(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dress decently, and be articulate in your doings don't be too artificial don't flash too much materials, be as natural as you can and greet often see don't be proud be simple don't keep a saucy look, developed the habit of greeting.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
No big deal, jez put a minute quantity of MAGNET in ur everyday meal...
En trust me, U sef go tire to dey attract...

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
True talk guy grin
akindele91:
lol yes ooo and keep ur pride down
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by bankolebayo: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]GET CHEAP DATA BUNDLES AT AFFORDABLE RATE MTN 300gb for 2500, airtell 500gb for 2500, glo 250gb for 2500, etisalat 350gb for 2500 call 07062471665
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

you are married spiritually, unless that spirit lover leaves you, no physical one for you

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by iamord(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Every man is (ir)responsible.
angry
Eluwilussit:
Every man is (ir)responsible.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by luvkia(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
But the statement on ur profile (dp) hmmm!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Samyj247: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone
b resposible, and the resposible men wil com. B good nd d responsible men wil stay.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
I don't think you'll find one.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Adamsynox(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
sinaj:
by wearing a necklace with a tag 'I have not bin taken' grin

ideal men exist only in fantasies bae wink

um...u can also approach d men in ya workplace na.
Is your bum bum bigger than bombay ? If yes u are good to go
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by mmsen: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Be responsible, neat, respectful, decent and you will attract what you are looking for.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by iamNotAlone(f): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

you are married spiritually, unless that spirit lover leaves you, no physical one for you
Holy Ghost fire 70×
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by gaebliss: 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

Must the guys in your office toast you? Can't you just say men? What if they all have someone they are with? Do you want them to make you their second option? My advice to you is that be friendly, cos if a lady is too serious, even me can't ask her out. Thank ma.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
debolly:
Op...be yourself & don't be desperate so as not to fall for preys, cos they are everywhere.

Do you think you can only find love @ your workplace?

Those guys are not meant for you if they can't approach you.

Point of correction madam. Some guys are meant to be approached. . .

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by IsaacBuchi(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

If u are really beautiful and curvy an ideal man should have toast u long tine. Is either u r not beautiful and curvy or even not ideal too cos guys no dey use eyes see fine and good girl. abi I lie ni?

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Odunharry(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:
I don't think it will hurt if you start making a move. undecided some women are pretty, but hardly smiles and not approachable.
You have to be friendly.
very correct...
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by iamNotAlone(f): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
vfactor:

1. Buy a white T-shirt.
2. Write "I'M NOT TAKEN" on it.
3. Wear it everyday to work
Lol...u re wicked
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by femi4: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

Which part of the body?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men / Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable / Should Parents Choose Partners For Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.