Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? (23203 Views)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Patented: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
simple, be a responsible and approachable woman. Be more accessible without becoming cheap. if u got any airs about yourself, drop them
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by solihu(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
shocked shocked shocked @ dp
I take God beg u get a shaving stick! Particularly when u are on navel revealing top angry
Perhaps this is what the OP meant by being hairy too grin grin
Lord knows a nigga can lace 'em hairs tongue
RollySexy:
True talk guy grin
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Dronedude(m): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
Actually dear you are not fine or you have a serious problem that reduces your ego and trust.

Honestly, a girl your description should be worried of how to disperse the lots of guys wooing her and how she can spot the right one.

You Need Help Bae...You Fvcking do!!!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
It is not enough to be beautiful and hairy like you mentioned, do you attract the right people? Do you have a good character? Do you value people? Do you insult men or talk bad against them? you really need to work on yourself.
iamNotAlone:
I am beautiful, curvy and hairy. Chocolate skinned but it bothers me that I can't get and keep a man of my own.
Yes, I have admirers and stalkers but they don't fit into my picture of an ideal man.
The ideal men I have at my workplace, all they do is to admire and tell themselves " this bae make brain o". But none of them could approach me for a serious relationship because they often think I am taken.

Pls, my beloved #landers, how do I get them to toast me?.
Its kind of frustrating when your are lonely, no passionate calls, no sweet talkings. And u feel u have all it takes but the men ain't just coming

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Eluwilussit(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
1miccza:

So being irresponsible at one point or the other is something that must happen to everyone isn't it

It is part of life. Nobody has it all figured out all the time. We would be Angels if we did. Humans are prone to Bleep ups. Everyone. As long as you know how to clean up and move ahead and not get stuck on the same shit all the time.

Life is imperfect. We must live in it imperfectly. What you might call irresponsible in your clime, may not be so in another. We all do irresponsible things every now and then. Even apostle Paul, said so himself. He lamented that he was doing everything he wasn't supposed to do, while neglecting all the things he should do. He even bemoaned himself for that.

I like to see the good side of everyone. Actually, what you look for, will determine what you see. Everyone is a mixture of virtues and vices. It is natural.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by ELGREF(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
Can we talk on phone?
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Hazardd(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
debolly:
Op...be yourself & don't be desperate so as not to fall for preys, cos they are everywhere.

Do you think you can only find love @ your workplace?

Those guys are not meant for you if they can't approach you.

so, is only a guy is meant to do the approach first?
*Smh to your mentality*

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Acekidc4(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tallesty1:
Put big magnets in your bra.

You described your self like someone who is full of herself, which is wrong. I can say that you are one of the many women who think that beauty can get and keep a man but sorry it doesn't work that way. Men are visual and get turned on by a woman who is fit, healthy, sexy and beautiful tbh but what next after the initial attraction?

Your Ideal man is a person of high standard and to keep such person you gotta have a high IQ too.

I will give you one or two tips.

You must be intellectually attractive to keep him. Don't be boring. You must not only become somewhat knowledgeable and be able to follow him with curiosity, interest, and intelligence into the world that he finds interesting and mentally stimulating but also you must be capable of leading him into your own world in an interesting and stimulating way. You should be well informed on what’s going on in the world. Men love ladies that they can have a fascinating, stimulating conversation capped with a good deal of humor with.

Your Post is what we call Story of My Life!! Arrrghhhh!!! So Boring!!!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by sinaj(f): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
DAIL:
coach
boss
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by sinaj(f): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Adamsynox:
Is your bum bum bigger than bombay ? If yes u are good to go
i dnt undastnd u boss.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by mentorandfriend(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
vfactor:

1. Buy a white T-shirt.
2. Write "I'M NOT TAKEN" on it.
3. Wear it everyday to work
Lol!!!
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by collarfreak(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:
The secretary, who always listen to office gossips told me
we share similar experience..amready for marriage if you don't mind let chat on wattaspp.08068145415.thx for adding me up God bless
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Acekidc4(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:
I don't think it will hurt if you start making a move. undecided some women are pretty, but hardly smiles and not approachable.
You have to be friendly.

See who is giving Advice oh!! God of Mercy!!

Are u friendly yourself?? Nonsense!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by MizMyColi(f): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
iykedare:

You can be the one to make the move. There is absolutely nothing wrong if you do that. Give the guy some nasty `green light`. Getting such from my place of work and I will ........

Last I checked.....
This is Africa....Nigeria.

Our beliefs affects our DNA.
There is a deeply ingrained mentality that has been passed down from centuries of generations.
It is Okay to do the green lighty stuff....
But never ask a man out, never make the boldest move.
Let it be his decision to make.
Let him be the one who comes for you.
It is good for his and your "pride" (However they interpreted it back then).

With all my "emancipation" from religion and our so-called "BackWard" thinking.......
There are iotas of truths in that statement, however it is presented.

It might work for others, but not for me.
And I am not discouraging anyone who wants to do so......I'm prolly just being overly conservative.
I have tried it before.......I almost got burned, NO. I got burned.

It is not my place to go after a man.
If the feeling is mutual........... gringringrin
Well, he knows what to do.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2015
Lol I hearote author=solihu post=31521321] shocked shocked shocked @ dp
I take God beg u get a shaving stick! Particularly when u are on navel revealing top angry
Perhaps this is what the OP meant by being hairy too grin grin
Lord knows a nigga can lace 'em hairs tongue[/quote]
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Acekidc4(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
farano:
Men have different tastes. One thing that would attract one man is thesame thing that would repel another man. Her character will attract the right man.

Hey Farano I ve sinned against U, 4give me. Now dat's wat I call a good Advice!!
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by MzQueen(f): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
True
rokiatu:
I don't think it will hurt if you start making a move. undecided some women are pretty, but hardly smiles and not approachable.
You have to be friendly.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by CONTROLi(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Be Yourself or Dont Be Yourself Is Not Necessarily The Case Becoz I Think No Woman Is Unaware Of Herself, Nor Her Impact..

Secondly I Think No Serious Man Follows A Woman For Her Beauty, Becoz Beauty Is The Door, Not The House..

But dat hairy thing dey scatter my head well well hahaha, difficult to find such babes hmmm..

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Acekidc4(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
PunkyOh:

Oh, so it's what they say amongst themselves, rather than what they say TO themselves. You scared me there a little.

Ok, since you're in the know on who is interested in you in the office, why not start a lively conversation with one of them & see where it leads? You can't always wait for things to come to you. Talk.

This more like a Sellout!! Are u actually advising her to sell out her Ego? Cmon datz Gross!! She should just be herself Finish, d right guy will come by sooner dan she expected!! Adios sister!!!
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by CaptPlanet(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:
P.S the hairy thing is that a turn on? shocked shocked grin shocked

NO! At least not for me.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by 1miccza: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:

It is part of life. Nobody has it all figured out all the time. We would be Angels if we did. Humans are prone to Bleep ups. Everyone. As long as you know how to clean up and move ahead and not get stuck on the same shit all the time.

Life is imperfect. We must live in it imperfectly. What you might call irresponsible in your clime, may not be so in another. We all do irresponsible things every now and then. Even apostle Paul, said so himself. He lamented that he was doing everything he wasn't supposed to do, while neglecting all the things he should do. He even bemoaned himself for that.

I like to see the good side of everyone. Actually, what you look for, will determine what you see. Everyone is a mixture of virtues and vices. It is natural.

You know you are sort of giving a free gate pass to irresponsibility i believe as individuals we might have some momentary vices not necessarily sex but others but giving it a free pass and making examples with people like the ones you've quoted makes it look like it's a normal life which shouldn't be it isn't normal....
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by PrinceBYC: 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dear OP, I want to assume you've got a proper definition of your "Ideal" man. Some of the advises/steps provided above would help you 'attract' the man. However, I wish to add that you need to do even more to RETAIN him. You need the right attitude and character to achieve this.

I pray that God will settle and perfect all that concerns you this year! Amen.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin
Patience gal
Appear approachable...
Dont just say hi and end the talk
Ask further, create an atmosphere for longer talks.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by CaptPlanet(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
Smile. Show that green light esp to the guy you're more interested in.
Give the brothers some encouragement.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
...So simple swtie, juz turn in2 bee.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
Be ursef....Smile, be polite..
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
chidyhels:
grin
Patience gal
Appear approachable...
Dont just say hi and end the talk
Ask further, create an atmosphere for longer talks.

[b]SIMPLE!!! Nice one dear, u sound like a keeper... wink[/b]
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Tino86(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
humilitypays:
@Iamnotalone, I am going to be honest with u based on experience as a guy, so read and make amendment where necessary.

1st: guys hate and avoid any lady who hardly smile and always forming busy and serious- try and be putting up friendly smile and look, loosen up...be free, interact with guys not just in your workplace but in your environment.

Note: pls be mindful of going into a relationship with guys working in same company with u, it rarely end well.

Secondly, be informed too that single guys don't easily approach ladies who always dress too flashy/flambuoyant like she's going for a stage performance...sometimes dress simple and casual...if not single guys will only be admiring u from afar without making move while married men & playboys with lots of experience and confidence when it comes to wooing ladies will be the majority of guys coming to woo u.

Lastly, you need to also watch your attitude and lifestyle as regards to pride and arrogance towards people around u, this always scare good men with good intention away from a lady.

Don't also forget the spiritual factor- pray to God...don't tell pastor or afar, talk to your maker and stop worrying, the right person will soon come, have faith n believe.

Wish u the best.
GBAM!! BEST ADVICE EVER ON THIS THREAD. like seriously @ op u gat to read and adhere strictly to this.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by vega84(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hazardd:
my dear, the world has turn around, no more a guy toasting first.

If you see your ideal man make a move and toast him, make him know that you are interested in him and watch him do the needful...

So forget that women foolish idea of looking cheap if i make a move first. Correct talk!

just go for want you want fullstop.

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Eluwilussit(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
1miccza:

You know you are sort of giving a free gate pass to irresponsibility i believe as individuals we might have some momentary vices not necessarily sex but others but giving it a free pass and making examples with people like the ones you've quoted makes it look like it's a normal life which shouldn't be it isn't normal....

I know what you mean. Unfortunately, at the state of nature, we are all like that. That's why we made laws and rules to guide us. We are perpetually striving to achieve goodness. Life on its own, is full of crap. Crappier than you would imagine.

Man is not a finished product. Ours is a life of struggle. Struggle between what's right and what's wrong. That's what separates us from all other animals. Sometimes, some people get it right, while others fail. But be rest assured, nobody, and I mean nobody, has it all together.

We only assume from a distance, that the other person is better or cooler. All we need to do is to appreciate what we have and who we are. Be tolerant of others. Don't judge harshly. People have the right to make mistakes. Some learn from them, others don't. As per Bleep up, even the bible says that the righteous falls 7 times and yet he will rise each time. If the bible recognizes that even the righteous will fall, then we need to forgive people of their stupidity.

I am not endorsing irresponsible acts, but there's no man or woman alive, that doesn't do something irresponsible once in a while. It is beyond man to be perfect. Yet, we must strive towards perfection daily.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by oluwadamilolah(f): 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
VenusBetty:
You look too independent, that was what I was told. Look into that dear, I know how you feel.
yea, u are right, men doesn't like women that are too independent. But how did u know she's independent
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by chillingbabe: 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Girl you're not alone..Most men just see me and assume i'm taken....It aint easy, Loll cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / Tough Economy Causes Scarcity Of Marriage Suitors In Lagos / Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.