Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? (23190 Views)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:
I am beautiful, curvy and hairy. Chocolate skinned but it bothers me that I can't get and keep a man of my own.
Yes, I have admirers and stalkers but they don't fit into my picture of an ideal man.
The ideal men I have at my workplace, all they do is to admire and tell themselves " this bae make brain o". But none of them could approach me for a serious relationship because they often think I am taken.

Pls, my beloved #landers, how do I get them to toast me?.
Its kind of frustrating when your are lonely, no passionate calls, no sweet talkings. And u feel u have all it takes but the men ain't just coming
maybe when u discussing with them,bring out conversation that will let them know u are still single

Picture of curve or I don't believe you

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by iamNotAlone(f): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ipledge:
maybe when u discussing with them,bring out conversation that will let them know u are still single

Picture of curve or I don't believe you
Lol
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:
Lol
i wanna see the curve,check rokiatu profile,that's curve
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
New Wine Are Kept In New Wineskins.

Many factors are responsible:

1. You don't look much of a wife material, meaning you dress *slutty* cool

2. Are you the bossy or egoistic type?

3. A feminist? grin

4. ITK?

5. Are you always pressing your phone?

6. Do you even respect them? undecided

7. Damn it, you have to get outa your shell- out of that school of thought that guys must make the first move.

Take a step by asking one of them, "How was your day?", "Hope it went well?" etc.
Be nice, Stop frowning like the whole world has offended you cheesy

8. You might be too choosy! That's it right?

9. You are not their type, I guess wink

10. Pray and Fast!

tongue
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
emusmith:
New Wine Are Kept In New Wineskins.

I've Modified smiley

How do you mean?
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by html14java(f): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:
I am beautiful, curvy and hairy. Chocolate skinned but it bothers me that I can't get and keep a man of my own.
Yes, I have admirers and stalkers but they don't fit into my picture of an ideal man.
The ideal men I have at my workplace, all they do is to admire and tell themselves " this bae make brain o". But none of them could approach me for a serious relationship because they often think I am taken.

Its kind of frustrating when your are lonely, no passionate calls, no sweet talkings. And u feel u have all it takes but the men ain't just coming

WILL YOU MARRY ME undecided
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Vitaglyde: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Be responsible yourself

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

Lol. Damn. I know how it feels
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by kunle75(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

pls try and jokingly get their opinion concerning you,you will be amazed at their response.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by DollyParton1(f): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:
P.S the hairy thing is that a turn on? shocked shocked grin shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I was confused too.
Some people probably like em hairy.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by nortcentrallord(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
sinaj:
by wearing a necklace with a tag 'I have not bin taken' grin

ideal men exist only in fantasies bae wink

um...u can also approach d men in ya workplace na.

grin grin grin.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by danielblessing(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
@OP be good.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by deebrain(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
If you become easy to be decently approached and friendly, the guy will come and make the attempt to enter a relationship with you..

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by MockinJay(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

No, stay pls. Don't approach them. Keep waiting!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by snthesis(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:
sharp gal grin
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Eluwilussit(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Every man is (ir)responsible.
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Achilies(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
And what is your definition of an ideal man.?

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by nortcentrallord(m): 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
DollyParton1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I was confused too.
Some people probably like em hairy.

Some men like hairy. So far it's not on the jaw.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by free2ryhme: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

what are your priorities

this you need to answer yourself
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by steppin: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

Women and their wants. When a serious and responsible guy comes along, you'll still find an excuse to chase him away.
It's either he's too possessive or he calls you too much.
The more you're lonely now, the best chance of you appreciating the right guy when he eventually comes.

6 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by dmola(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
Pictures to show you are beautiful, curvy, hairy and Chocolate skinned or we don't believe it
Gbami!!!!!
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:

That's immaterial... She was only being frank with her description and not interested in turning you on or off.

Just saying. wink

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by judiciarypalava: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
BornSad:

That's immaterial... She was only being frank with her description and not interested in turning you on or off.
Just saying. wink
Give me sometime let me ask IFA, l'll be back shorty.

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
In order to attract a responsible man, all you need is a good character. If your character is not good, try and work on it.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by dmola(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
I like curvy bt ur location sayz lokoja *sadface*
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by dmola(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
I like it curvy bt ur location sayz lokoja *sadface*
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by flavour360blog: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pray and smile more..u probably dont look approachable

www.flavour360blog.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Marrying Two Men / Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable / Should Parents Choose Partners For Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.