Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team (38587 Views)

PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket / Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by CecyAdrian(f): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
ceejay80s:

Lol lol very funny, so u mean dem give ur president question paper for waec and at the same time answer paper? After some carrot head go way make buhari bring his certificate,
My plan is to chop pdp money at the poll wey dem go share and still vote for buhari

My brother chop am,na ur money oooo cheesy,if u see where dem dey share collect ur own but abeg no fight ooo. Use ur head collect money,do the needful and waka comot!
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by bettercreature(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
With the leaders we are having in Nigeria,we dont have future,i have never witness a debate like that in my life where president is reading as if he is giving lecture,the worse is he couldnt memorize it he had to write it down and take it to the debate hall
why blaming the O.LEVEL students if the president is paying for expo
May God see us through
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Burger01(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
sho110:

Buhari is afraid of debate simple. We must argue with our senses intact. That we belong to the opposition does not mean we should rubbish others. Expo are sent to all candidates not to a preferred or an annointed one. Go and make ur findings. Stop the noise and let GEJ be.
Bros, I doubt if expo was sent to the APC camp. If what you intoned was the case then why was Jonathan reading from prepped script? Buhari afraid of debate?, my foot. Go watch the Chatham house video. Watch it and digest his brilliant responses to issues and queries directed at him..
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by swaggyfunmite: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Please igbos u don't nid to vote GEJ because he is from bayelsa, I'm from d south south and I can neva vote 4 good luck because he has failed, so please let's wise up and stop all dese sentiments, let's try someone else and see Hw far e goes, its beta to av a faithful leader Dan a leader very close to u and is unfaithful, let's give buhari a chance, please I beg of u, I knw its not easy but let's just count it as a sacrifice, and I'm sure by Gods grace buhari will make us proud......God bless d Igbos and God bless Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by buchibrand(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2015
atbu1983:

Jonathan was reading prepared speech all through. i was very dissapointed in him. he should have memorised it b4 coming. but he was too dumb to memorise it
Even Obama uses a Tele-prompter where ever he goes. The president actually did not read from the script to answer ALL his questions.

Secondly: he probably knows few questions that will pop up during the debate, so its expected of him to prepare ahead.

Lastly. It's a baseless excuses from the Buhari camp...he ought to have been there and allow the whole world see the so called "Biased" questions prepare for him. It would have been a good avenue to nail his points on air(if they ask u a wrong question, u answer d rite tin and accuse them publicly..what about that?)..Hahahaha. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Burger01(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2015
dagbokoncept:

You don't just accuse people without evidence(s). Those questions are just normal questions anyone could attempt. They are straight forward and not even applied. As far as there's no evidence to back up ur accusations, your claims are void.
Alright. Take us back to what happened during 2011 debate. Why was uncle Jo AWOL
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by henryblaze25(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2015
APC and lies, ur candidate didn't attend d debate and u are accusing d president of reading 4rm paper.

Since when did wringing down key points to a debate became a crime? Issalright!

We all knew where d key questions would b asked 4rm such as Security,Unemployment,Economy corruption ETC. So if he wrote down d key points he wants to use buttress his fact is now a criminal offense?

Una Candidate no near d venue, bt una know say GEJ cheat, like say e no use paper 4 Chattam house

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by WisdomFlakes: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

because GMB has become senile.

Hogwash! Jonathan has been a disaster and we've endured him. Whether Buhari is senile in your mind or not, he will win the presidency and lead this country and you will live to witness it by God's grace.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by hensben(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2015
onatisi:
abeg stoop talking like this and stop making nigerians look like fools in the eyes of outsiders. Many foreigners log on to this site. So because he participated in a debate 4 years ago and presented budget briefings 31 years ago means he shouldn't attend debate now!!!! If he is sure of what he intends to do and know he is capable of answering any question thrown at him he will attend. Are u saying every interview must be according to the whims and wishes of buhari?? If you guys keep deceiving urselves ur eyes go clear by the 28th,the truth is buhari has lost mass credibility with his actions among majority of people who initially supported him.the impression ppl had about him was he will take on pdp and gej tackle for tackle but he has shambolically and disgracefully failed beyond redemption .the only people shouting sai buhari are u guys on nairaland and maybe some folks in lagos ,go to other states and see if ppl haven't change their minds. The truth is buhari has failed to live up to expectation. It will be a miracle if buhari wins 12 states in the coming elections
See as your finger dey rush to type trash..so because of arrange debate Buhari don loss vote in ur mind abi...when the people were for GEJ in 2011 he refused to show up for debate, that didn't stop him from winning because the common masses who he later despise were for him same apply to GMB now.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Burger01:

We can now, after all, justify Buhari for NOT gracing that debate. Buhari is far more intelligent than our clueless one. I mean far intelligent. Jonathan, despite his PhD, can never measure up to what Buhari gat upstairs. Jonathan will doff his fedora hat for Buhari any given time any given day..

Sai Buhari
WeAreReady!
By the time a person starts being asked his academic qualification or where he got it, when not in an interview, he has failed. A lot of questions have been asked if Jonathan worths having a PhD.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by sambrow(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2015
prof1990:
It is a disgrace to see a president reading a script during a debate.
This is a lie. If u watched the debate, u will see that nobody was reading from script.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by ROCKJ1(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2015
FastShipping:

But GMB participated fully in 2011 debate. Jonathan didn't show up for that debate and still won the election. The notion that GMB is scared of debate should be thrown out. This is the same GMB that presented national budget to the nation in 1984 and 1985.
is reading national budget a debate?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Hogwash! Jonathan has been a disaster and we've endured him. Whether Buhari is senile in your mind or not, he will win the presidency and lead this country and you will live to witness it by God's grace.
GMB is senile, not in my mind but in reality. And no, hé will not win, that I will witness to your utter disappointment. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by arimahoseloka(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2015
BE811APP:
It baffles me that...
The whole of APC goons couldn't make buhari go for the Debate but they were glued to the screens watching it.

Tho am not gonna vote..
I will NOT vote for Buhari bcuz of the sycophants around him..

They are not good for the country!!!
since u are not voting then sharrap. better sef 4 us
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by organic973: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2015
FastShipping:

But GMB participated fully in 2011 debate. Jonathan didn't show up for that debate and still won the election. The notion that GMB is scared of debate should be thrown out. This is the same GMB that presented national budget to the nation in 1984 and 1985.

I thought GMB says he is a changed democrat.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by absky5(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2015
Caseless:
Jonthan read from a script and yet, he was still struggling to answer some questions.

pesin wey dull, just dull ni. Nothing can change that .
@ bolded, APC go help CHANGE am
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by DJAmyluv: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2015
Burger01:

We can now, after all, justify Buhari for NOT gracing that debate. Buhari is far more intelligent than our clueless one. I mean far intelligent. Jonathan, despite his PhD, can never measure up to what Buhari gat upstairs. Jonathan will doff his fedora hat for Buhari any given time any given day..

Sai Buhari
WeAreReady!
why do u derive so much joy in deceiving yourselves? You know within you that GEJ will still win this election whether u like it or not

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by onatisi(m): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2015
hensben:
See as your finger dey rush to type trash..so because of arrange debate Buhari don loss vote in ur mind abi...when the people were for GEJ in 2011 he refused to show up for debate, that didn't stop him from winning because the common masses who he later despise were for him same apply to GMB now.
see urself . So how do u know the whole thing was arranged ? I have noticed something about u apc supporters ,u just follow ur party leaders wishes and words without even sitting back to think whether what they are saying makes sense or not. So just because apc said so that means it is true How many debates has gmb done since his campaign started? Please do u even know buhari plans for the nation economy This buhari has failed to explain his policies to nigerian at every given opportunity presented. Debates are made to sell urself to the voters ,and if it is arranged and u are targeted viewers will know and that may even be a positive point for u. Instead of buhari attending debates here in nigeria and vigorously using the electronic media to sell his policies ,he decided to spend billions on trips to uk and usa!!!! So because he participated in 2011 that means he shouldn't tell us what he intends to do in 2015 ?bros please u have no case. So u did uni registration in ur first year means u won't do it in ur second year All these online propaganda is not even helping buhari case and cause ,with each passing day,his flaws grows bigger and larger and it has become too big to ignore

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Excellentmind: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2015
So surprise to read from the comments of disgruntled APC supporters who have read the hand writing on the wall and appreciated the fact that Buhari will fail in this election, have resorted to expressing their frustrations by saying that GEJ read a prepared script at the NEDG debate. Don't base your arguments on hear say, get facts.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Burger01(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2015
DJAmyluv:
why do u derive so much joy in deceiving yourselves? You know within you that GEJ will still win this election whether u like it or not
Hehehehehe!! I laugh is swahili cheesy
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by D9ty7(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2015
jingh:
u need to watch the debate, the proof is there
Well, I watched it
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Burger01(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

By the time a person starts being asked his academic qualification or where he got it, when not in an interview, he has failed. A lot of questions have been asked if Jonathan worths having a PhD.
You are talking about a 'General' bruh. That 'General' don't come overnight. Peace. smiley
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2015
nwaanambra1:

I WAS SO ASHAMED WHEN I SAW THE BRAINLESS MOR0N READING HIS ANSWERS FROM ALREADY PREPARED SCRIPT! shocked shocked

CAN YOU IMAGINE - THE GOAT CANT EVEN CRAM THE EXPO! lipsrsealed

WHOSOEVER GAVE THIS GUY A DOCTORATE SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO BE JAILED! cheesy cheesy

NOW I SEE WHY HIS DOCTORATE THESIS ARE UNDER LOCK AND KEYS THAT EVEN THE SO-CALLED FREEDOM OF INFO BILL CANT UNLOCK IT! grin

THIS M0R0N SERIOUSLY NEEDS A BRAIN TRANSPLANT! BUT FIRST WE HAVE TO SEND HIM BACK TO ONE VILLAGE CALLED 'OTU' WHERE THEIR MAJOR MARKET IS 'EKE' THEN GIVE HIM AND ONE 'PISSFUL' MAMA A SCHOLARSHIP TO PRIMARY ONE!grin

PS: MODS DON'T HIDE MY POST BECAUSE I DID NOT MENTION ANYBODY'S NAME! undecided
...if I were you,I will believe Obasanjo's words that GEJ does not finish his PHD at UNIPORT...
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by oladele97: 8:33am On Mar 23, 2015
I want to debate, I want to debate

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by bewla(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2015
if u dey folo folo make u open eye open sense make u no fall for gota
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by stag: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2015
But did all candidates not answer same questions?

A confident Buhari should have gone out to the debates and simply answered his own questions, proving to those who want to vote for him that he is not clueless and show his intelligence without an 'expo'. It should not bother him whether Jonathan saw 'expo' or not.

To the extent that even the 'clueless one' challenged him to a debate at his own terms, preferred place and panelists

What student refuses to write his exam because some of his fellow students are going cheat? Or that others had seen the 'expo'? Is he not expected to write his own answers and leave? I'm not just buying these excuses from Buhari's team on this debate thing undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by robinsoncrosoe: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2015
gnews:
APC are bloody liars, President Jonathan was present at the NEDG debate in 2011, Buhari was actually the one that ditched the debate in 2011 just like he did yesterday.The president only dint attend a debate organised by an unrecognised body. APC have succeeded in turning a lie to true but I bursted their Ass again. Google pictures of NEDG debate 2011 and you will see pictures of GEJ present and Buhari absent. Just like one dude will always say, If you want to finiah Buhari Politically, Give him MiC.
Thank u .

I av said this b4
Jonathan attended nedg debate in 2011.
Bohari and other presidential canditates boycotted and organized theirs.
My anger wit this apc fools is dat gej told dem to organise a debate and call him but they still ran away

Buhari is a stark illiterate.no two ways abt dat

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by onatisi(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2015
buchibrand:

Even Obama uses a Tele-prompter where ever he goes. The president actually did not read from the script to answer ALL his questions.

Secondly: he probably knows few questions that will pop up during the debate, so its expected of him to prepare ahead.

Lastly. It's a baseless excuses from the Buhari camp...he ought to have been there and allow the whole world see the so called "Biased" questions prepare for him. It would have been a good avenue to nail his points on air(if they ask u a wrong question, u answer d rite tin and accuse them publicly..what about that?)..Hahahaha. Olodo
bros ,apc is afraid of putting buhari in a debate even with prepared questions and answers because they know he hasn't got the intellectual ability to carry it out,they know he doesn't have the confidence to even present ready made answers talk less of answering questions he isn't prepared for. I am sure atiku would have attended every single debate if he was the apc candidate and he would tackled gej points for points. The truth and implication of buhari actions is gej simply has no formidable opposition. Apc and buhari have avoided up to 3 different debate invitations

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by eleko1: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nwaanambra1:

I WAS SO ASHAMED WHEN I SAW THE BRAINLESS MOR0N READING HIS ANSWERS FROM ALREADY PREPARED SCRIPT! shocked shocked

NOW I SEE WHY HIS DOCTORATE THESIS ARE UNDER LOCK AND KEYS THAT EVEN THE SO-CALLED FREEDOM OF INFO BILL CANT UNLOCK IT! grin

THIS M0R0N SERIOUSLY NEEDS A BRAIN TRANSPLANT! BUT FIRST WE HAVE TO SEND HIM BACK TO ONE VILLAGE CALLED 'OTU' WHERE THEIR MAJOR MARKET IS 'EKE' THEN GIVE HIM AND ONE 'PISSFUL' MAMA A SCHOLARSHIP TO PRIMARY ONE!grin

grin
nwaanambra1:

make dem nor hide my laff too,biko.if they do,i go 'sew' u
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by MOOJIMOH(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2015
agabaI23:
I did not watch the debate but I watched his interaction with the professionals from the UK &US. I am very proud of my president ooo

U did not watch it? ok, ur president was given EXPO and he cannot cram it, he wrote it and was reading it out direct from paper. Dis man no dey respect his Phd, or maybe because he bought it.
Re: Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team by onatisi(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:

Thank u .

I av said this b4
Jonathan attended nedg debate in 2011.
Bohari and other presidential canditates boycotted and organized theirs.
My anger wit this apc fools is dat gej told dem to organise a debate and call him but they still ran away

Buhari is a stark illiterate.no two ways abt dat
buhari is suffering from acute memory loss and dementia ,he forgets everything and apc knows that if they give buhari prepared questions and answers there is 90% possibility he will even forget to read it and he will start talking rubbish .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Fadahunsi: We Have Required Number To Impeach Buhari / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari / Aisha Buhari Didnt Travel To US - Ekiti PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.