Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office (83231 Views)

What Is Inside President Buhari's Blue Diary? [see Photos] / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / BUHARI’S BLUE PRINT: ‘MY First 100 Days In Office’ –@ThisIsBuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Truckpusher(m): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
preselect:

That cannot happen in this regime. The story of Nigeria is the story of stolen wealth from the Niger-delta to fund the rest of the country while hating the igbos and blaming them for everything.

truth hurts, people are going to bash me for this post, but look closely, none of them can present any evidence to challenge the veracity of the substance of this post.

Igbos are a conquered people since the civil war and the rest of the country is living up to that effect. go online, what you'll see is igbo this, igbo that, someone asked for the annihilation of the igbo race, others say there will never be an igbo ruler, bla bla bla. . . (these same people cannot resist igbo girls o grin )

Buhari will try to reach out to the South-South, but for the Igbos. . . . . . . . . hehehehehehehe. . . . there's a new Pharaoh in Egypt who doesnt know Joseph . . . . . .

if you quote me badly . . . .your papa grin
grin grin

That phrase - "A new Pharoah in Egypt who doesn't know Joseph" cracked me up so bad grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
I am not a politician,neither have I supported any particular party'so that I can criticise when I have to. Of all what he's said,he didn't really spell out exactly how he'll solve the problem of oil spill in the Niger Delta which has robbed the poor people of their livelihood;their farms and rivers. But since you said your first "100 days in office",I give you the benefit of the doubt and give you my total support for the first time. Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by otr1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Work with the leadership of the National Assembly to cut down the cost of governance.
The bolded alone is enough a work for the first 100 days. If this can be achieved together with the fight against corruption, He has my support to continue in 2019. It's when we have enough money to spend on capital projects that we can start talking about other plans.
Corruption and high cost of governance are the banes of Jonathan's administration. We can't afford to continue to tread that path.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by gebest: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
Ahead of the presidential poll General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) published a public letter titled ‘my covenant’. The letter particulars what Nigerians should expect from Buhari’s first 100 days in office.

Read letter below:

My Covenant With Nigerians

Dear Compatriots,

In the past few months that I have traveled round this country on campaigns, I have experienced the sheer beauty of our diversity. From Port Harcourt to Kano, from Abeokuta to Gusau, I experienced first-hand the daily sufferings and struggles of our people. I also experienced the overwhelming desire of our people for change.

When I arrived in Port Harcourt on the 5th of January to start my campaigns, I was met by our teeming supporters, who stayed till late in the evening to welcome us. Among them were many young men and women, who in the few minutes that I shared with them at the airport, made me to reflect on what kind of future awaits them in our country.

The gestures of 90-year-old Hajia Fadimatu Mai Talle Tara from Kebbi State and 9-years-old Nicole Eniiyi Benson from Lagos State, who donated their life-savings to my campaign, reflect the overwhelming desire of our people for change. In their gestures, I perceived a longing for the days when honour, national pride and dignity of labour were the fundamental social principles that governed our country. As I encountered millions of our youths, who sometimes run for hours in front of my car and hanging precariously on our campaign vehicles at our state rallies, I also pondered the enormity of the task ahead. How do we give jobs to our youth? How do we reform our economy and make it work for every Nigerian?

I know however, that what we require to revamp our economy and rebuild our country is our ability to galvanize all our citizens to believe once again in their government, in their country and especially, to believe in themselves. This can only happen if we are able to rebuild the trust and belief that our people used to have in government, and indeed, in our nation. The leadership that I will provide will be built on this critical awareness. I intend to lead with integrity and honour and commit myself totally to everything that is of concern to our people: security, employment, health, education, good governance and others.

This Covenant is to outline my agenda for Nigeria and provide a bird’s eye view of how we intend to bring about the change that our country needs and deserves. This Covenant is derived from the manifesto of my party, the All Progressives Congress (APC). It however, represents my pledge to you all when I become your President.

I have no doubt that God being on our side, with the abiding support of all Nigerians, we shall all witness the great change that we desire and achieve the Nigeria of our dream.

http://www.naij.com/414497-general-buharis-public-letter-to-all-nigerians.html
OBIAGELLI BABE CONGRATULATIONS WE WON AT LAST, I REALLY ENJOY THOSE YOUR PICTURES UPDATE OF APC CAMPAIGN RALLIES I SAY WELDONE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by justi4jesu(f): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
We are Watching,Waiting and Smiling....So help you God smiley
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by vega84(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
willyo:
If this words would stand the test of time, If truly yours are genuine and for the best interest of our dear country, a government without tribalism and ethnicity, then all we can do for u is to pray so u scale your 4yr tenureship. Cos i see another yoruba conspiracy. Whenever i see u Buhari, u remind me of The late Umaru Yar'Adua. God help us all.
Yorubas kai the worst people to trust!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by abduljabbar4(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
southniyikaye:
and did ur party's 16 years of governance do anything about it? Just be jegaed, Baba will deliver
That jega you used might also mean they should wait till 2050

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
MEILYN:
Ohhh I feel like crying cry...... I know Buhari to be a man of his words. I trust him and I know he is going to deliver with the help of Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi and the rest of APC team.

Why didn't you add Tinubu and Amechi in your list?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Uricas(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
Utter sentimental trash that will only evoke impotent emotions,until we see actions alround we cannot take this laughable attempt at institutional propaganda.....By the way when is he going to push Lagos and ApC states to pass FOI?? What about PIB?? And the need to restructure and place Nigeria on a grounded foundation via the Confab report...Then there is thieffnubu and co.
lol grin
PDP goons asking for what they couldn't deliver in 16years. Don't worry, the people's general will make it happen.
In case you are still in doubt, you can hug transformer on may 29. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by searay(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
Power

Our failure to ensure a stable supply of electricity has been an impediment to economic growth, productivity and national security.
I pledge to:
· Address the gaps in power sector privatization to ensure it serves the needs of our people.
· Explore and develop alternative sources of power such as small, medium and large hydro plants, wind, coal and solar and other forms of renewable energy to ensure efficient and affordable power supply.
· Invest in technical skills development for efficient management of energy resources.
Too much grammar. Buhari you go dey give us at least 8hours or more light per day?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
MEILYN:
Ohhh I feel like crying cry...... I know Buhari to be a man of his words. I trust him and I know he is going to deliver with the help of Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi and the rest of APC team.

Which didn't you add Tinubu and Amechi in your list?.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by pazienza(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
Just two questions. Who wrote that long epistle for Buhari? We all know he is intellectually incapable of such write up.

Did Buhari really have that epistle read and interpreted to him in Hausa? He better be sure he knows what his controllers are writing on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by babsonR9(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
See what someone posted before election.
ORIGINAL BASTARD WITH NAFDAC
NUMBER!!!!!..... LOL.

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:
Just one question. Who wrote that long epistle for Buhari? We all know he is intellectually incapable of such write up.
Er . . . do you think the guy is a complete nincompoop?
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
babsonR9:
See what someone posted before election.
ORIGINAL BASTARD WITH NAFDAC
NUMBER!!!!!..... LOL.
Chai . . . .see embarrassment !!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Adegbodolu1: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
Texcoco:
Utter sentimental trash that will only evoke impotent emotions,until we see actions alround we cannot take this laughable attempt at institutional propaganda.....By the way when is he going to push Lagos and ApC states to pass FOI?? What about PIB?? And the need to restructure and place Nigeria on a grounded foundation via the Confab report...Then there is thieffnubu and co.

Your Papa!

Why didnt your PDP deliver same for 16 years?

Olosi! Sure there is a working transformer near you.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by pazienza(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
notformealone:
you are fool for what you just typed. even though you don't like him or never wished for him to be president, that does not mean that anytime he says things that make sense you should ridicule it because of hate

Wasn't that how you lots ridiculed and cajoled GEJ in everything he did? The clueless one, the retardeen, the Otuoke fisherman, the Ogogoro drinker,Shippotamus, Shoeless one, etc.

Have you forgotten so soon, or is selective amnesia setting in?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Truckpusher(m): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
calebo101:

grin grin grin
No mind the alabaru. grin

Make I dey pay tax here like fire then some people go dey collect 5 kpali for being lazy. angry

Make thunder fire them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Infinitegrace: 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
southniyikaye:
oga u for wait make him enter office before u start ur criticism... him never even enter,u Don dey criticize him write up,na Wa o

I dey laugh! No be Naija be this. Buhari needs to do magic to meet with d expectations of Nigerians. Remember that whatever a Man sows, he would reap
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by pazienza(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Teempakguy:

Er . . . do you think the guy is a complete nincompoop?

What do you expect of one with little to no formal education?
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by notformealone: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
I knew that you hungry dogs voted for Buhari because he promised to pay lazy jobless youths like your type #5000 as a state sponsored welfare package,but I tell you what:you'd be so disappointed grin

The era of freeloading will soon end . grin
what a pity... you lack wisdom, knowledge and understanding..... no need exchanging words with you. from your utterances I already know your type. if you like die..... Sai buhari
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by nwaanambra1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
The same nonsense. What is the change here ?

Re-structure the country you mor0ns. Make the States Independent Economic Units capable of exploring their resources and surviving independently. I said this man is too old to govern.

Buhari, Restructure the country. Is this change ?

YOUR PDP HAS BEEN RULING NIGERIA FOR 16 YEARS - REMEMBER? SO CAN U TELL US WHY STATE INDEPENDENT ECONOMIC UNITS WASN'T IMPLEMENT SINCE IT HOLDS THE KEY TO NIGERIA'S GROWTH! cheesy

I WILL ADVICE YOU TO LEAVE NAIRALAND AND GO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOUR GRAND CHILDREN - IT WILL RELIEVE YOU OF LONELINESS SINCE YOUR NUMEROUS EX-WIVES HAS FOUND HAPPINESS IN THE HANDS OF OTHER MEN! cheesy cheesy

BLOODY M0R0NIC FRUSTRATED LONELY OLD FUKTARD! angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by sweatlana: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
I didn't see anything about power. That's what we need most
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by notformealone: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
I knew that you hungry dogs voted for Buhari because he promised to pay lazy jobless youths like your type #5000 as a state sponsored welfare package,but I tell you what:you'd be so disappointed grin

The era of freeloading will soon end . grin
you have a low I.q.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Story! this change mantra thing is just bulshit. Watch...Nigeria will still remain the same after 3yrs he is in power! No change is coming...rather negative change. The alliance between CPC and ACN was just the key thing predicated on returning power to the northern born to rule. Yorubas realize they can only be relevant in scheme of things if they align with the north. Now with APC they have succeeded. So southeast and southsouth will remain a conquered people in the Govt of Buhari. The change that is coming is buhari to concentrate development in the yoruba states and the north like he did during the era of his ptdf. He will appoint chief of army staff hausa man, chief of defence staff hausa man...chief naval stal one yoruba man..chief of air staff one middle belt guy..police head hausa fulani...petroleum minister hausa fulani...agriculture minister hausa fulani...SSS DG hausa man..then he will find way settle Amaechi with one yr after which he will push Amaechi out of the power equation with the advisers of his hausa brothers. But the last straw that will break the camels back will be Buhari trying to militarize the southsouth when he stops the pipeline security contract given to Tompolo and use military to intimidate the southsouth and MOSOB guys...then he will renew oil mining licence of TY Danjuma and his northern cronies...reward oil contracts to empower the north and give Tinubu his long-awaited dream oil block...go to Delta state to scrap the Oil and gas Park in Gbaraturum Kingdom...these are the changes you will see...One naira can never be equal to one dollar...Bokoharam will continue to kill people...Chibok girls will never be found. Nothing is going to change but there will be one day that will be a day of Reckoning when IBB of PDP will take over from Osibande in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Happywoman(f): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Na beans. . .?
Bookmarked sha.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Zaikon(m): 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wasn't that one of the reasons they ganged up against Jonathan ?

I'm very glad that Jonathan has shown them and the entire world that we aren't power hungry ,all we want is an equal and fair share of our resources and that isn't too much to ask for.

The good people of Nigeria should tell Buhari to do the right thing as any attempt to extend the dreams of his fathers will fail.
and thank God GEJ from NIGER DELTA solved the issue.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
adonis89:
don't mind d fooool. Wat Niger delta nid is Tru federalism as its bin practice in every advanced and prosperous nation
And what prevented Jonathan from implementing this for the almost six years the he has been in power?
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

What do you expect of one with little to no formal education?
He is a general. . .don't take his intelligence lightly at all.
Also, haven't you heard him speak?
Does he sound like an illiterate to you?
BTW,
He's already the President elect. Nothing you say or do matters anymore.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by zsch: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
I would like him to also clean house. investigate virtually every sector in Nigeria and the people at the helm of the petroleum, health, educational, security etc sectors in the Jonathan administration.

clean house just as Emir Sanusi Lamido "cleaned" the banking sector.
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by notformealone: 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
pazienza:

Wasn't that how you lots ridiculed and cajoled GEJ in everything he did? The clueless one, the retardeen, the Otueke fisherman, the Ogogoro drinker,Shippotamus, Shoeless one, etc.

Have you forgotten so soon, or is selective amnesia setting in?

well for your info .... I never did that........
Re: Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office by Happywoman(f): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
macfarland:
Story! this change mantra thing is just bulshit. Watch...Nigeria will still remain the same after 3yrs he is in power! No change is coming...rather negative change. The alliance between CPC and ACN was just the key thing predicated on returning power to the northern born to rule. Yorubas realize they can only be relevant in scheme of things if they align with the north. Now with APC they have succeeded. So southeast and southsouth will remain a conquered people in the Govt of Buhari. The change that is coming is buhari to concentrate development in the yoruba states and the north like he did during the era of his ptdf. He will appoint chief of army staff hausa man, chief of defence staff hausa man...chief naval stal one yoruba man..chief of air staff one middle belt guy..police head hausa fulani...petroleum minister hausa fulani...agriculture minister hausa fulani...SSS DG hausa man..then he will find way settle Amaechi with one yr after which he will push Amaechi out of the power equation with the advisers of his hausa brothers. But the last straw that will break the camels back will be Buhari trying to militarize the southsouth when he stops the pipeline security contract given to Tompolo and use military to intimidate the southsouth and MOSOB guys...then he will renew oil mining licence of TY Danjuma and his northern cronies...reward oil contracts to empower the north and give Tinubu his long-awaited dream oil block...go to Delta state to scrap the Oil and gas Park in Gbaraturum Kingdom...these are the changes you will see...One naira can never be equal to one dollar...Bokoharam will continue to kill people...Chibok girls will never be found. Nothing is going to change but there will be one day that will be a day of Reckoning when IBB of PDP will take over from Osibande in 2019.

Just in case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.