Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate (49545 Views)

Okorocha To Imo Women: Circumcise Your Daughter And Go To Jail / Okorocha To Establish College In Bauchi To Help The Poor / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by CaptPlanet(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:
This man is one of the very few Igbo people I respect.

Because he's in apc.....pfft
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by XBLadez: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
On 11th, we Igbos out of greed will vote massively for PDP again. I'm sure he don't even know the meaning greed. Igbos made their choice known, clear and simple. We owe nobody any apology.

MUMU GOVERNOR.
God bless you for being bold and courageous. Never mind those chameleons who claim they're Igbo only when they have something to benefit. We're wise, we decide for ourselves and refuse to follow the crowd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by olas24u(f): 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
waternogetemeny:
[size=13pt]Okorocha get ready to pack and leave Douglas House.

Go and serve Buhari, Ndiigbo are not interested in your boy boy.[/size]

grin chukwu Azikiwe ,Ebele ; Jonathan Good luck grin
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by ollyruffy: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
The igbos were blind folded by sentiments even as they know Jonathan does not deserve a second term.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by loomer: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
Politics of ethnicity, killing Nigeria since time immemorial
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by shammah1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
BOOM! Don't mind the mumu sell out governor
PhockPhockMan:
On 11th, we Igbos out of greed will vote massively for PDP again. I'm sure he don't even know the meaning greed. Igbos made their choice known, clear and simple. We owe nobody any apology.

MUMU GOVERNOR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
chat2deen:
Some of the winners can port to APC, after dey get d senate president or speaker den decamp back to PDP, simple.
...any senator of other political parties that "port" after May 28th is getting nothing. I trust APC...
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by KingTom(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
ruggedboy01:
This ediot should shut up.......
SE have been surviving and developing without fg......
Pocket ur stup!d senate president, focus on ur re-election cus 11th April is close by angry
How is the erosion? undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by XBLadez: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
And I see some gullible Igbo fellows saying that Buhari has agreed to appoint Roch-ass to run for presidency in 2019. All I do is laugh is Swahili and wait until that day. You think abokees are trustworthy, right?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Rotimi47: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
shigoslim:
Is that the change they want to offer us? How does igbo been senate president represent change? Are they been Jonathan won the election without the vote of northerns would Okorocha say what is saying?
he calculated & knew Jonathan can never win even with the whole south east & south south votes combined & i t happened but look at how the South West voted likewise the North: they left sentiment s & tribalism but the igbo people kept holding to the past. Their brother truncated democracy & killed Amadu bello, Sarduna, Akintola & that Edo leader okotiebo while Azikwe was fortold & he fleed without telling his fellow politicians but nobody held that against them, even when the coup plottes were overpowered in a counter coup Irosi failed to execute them which lead to a northern coup which lead to his death & that of the Yoruba military leader who begged that he should not be killed but since they insisted he ask them to kill him with him because he was his guest, what a sacrifice. They did more harm to Nigeria than any other Tribe but Okorocha have let the past go so that we can all move forward.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by kindnyce(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
THEY BLEW THIER CAHNCES

THEY RATHER CHOSE TO BE IGBO STOOGES

THEY FAILED TO CARVE A POLITICAL IDENTITY FOR THEMSELVES

THEY REFUSED TO EMBRACE CHANGE

NOW THAT CHANGE IS HERE

ITS SAI APC..........

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Sooroptimist1: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
chat2deen:
Some of the winners can port to APC, after dey get d senate president or speaker den decamp back to PDP, simple.

You think it is that simplistic to decamp to APC,get the Senate Presidency and decamp back to PDP........i laugh at your juvenile reasoning

So you feel someone who gets a very high position of a Senate President with all the perks of office and high contacts that goes with it will suddenly want to run back to PDP. Yet you fail to remember that APC maintains a distinct majority in the chamber which they can always deploy to impeach whoever tries that foolishness

Infact i am very sure David Mark would have started considering how to maintain his Senate Presidency in view of APC's ascension to the FG.....and before you think it is impossible for him to go and dobale for Buhari....Recall that it was Buhari who appointed him as a Military Governor to Niger State in 1984

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
shigoslim:
Is that the change they want to offer us? How does igbo been senate president represent change? Are they been Jonathan won the election without the vote of northerns would Okorocha say what is saying?
...what APC implies is APC has no senator from South East. It is necessary to have each region being properly represented at the federal level...

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by mployer(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2015
That is his way of crying for his impending exit from government house.

we love him, but APC can't save him from the impending tsunami

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nwaneri83(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
Okorocha know that he we be lossing his govn's sit, that's why he is saying what he dont no.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by MadCow1: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
The position of Ndi Igbo in Nigeria Politics is a self inflicted injury based more on foolish pride and self centeredness more than anything else.

When the results started pouring in after the elections, I couldn't help but reflect on the position of the Igbos under this new administration. When the APC was being formed in 2013, the Igbos were consulted through the APGA and asked to join in the merger. One part agreed, majority refused and this led to a fictionalization of APGA..

What's saddest to reckon with is that even APGA which is the regional party of the Igbos did not even have full control of the east as the PDP had largely divided the region. Infact, APGA was like a smaller arm of the PDP and largely gained nothing for it. Rather than for the Igbos to assess their position and find a way of strategically positioning themselves as a political pun, they just hinged to the PDP whilst touting the APGA as their party of choice. Now look were we find ourselves yet again.

Going forward, it is important for a new breed of Igbo politicians to rise from the ashes of the PDP and APGA and start working towards national reintegration of the Igbos. An alliance need to be formed with a key regions in the nation outside of the South-South. This election has shown that the Igbos and the South South alone can't win the presidency. A public enlightenment campaign must be launched in Igbo land with a view towards re-educating young Ndi Igbos towards the new style of politicking. We don't have to like the North or South west, hpbut because we need them, we can find a wa to work with them.

The biggest losers in this present democratic era are the Igbos and it's just sad..

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Incredibledjay(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nd'igbo Kwenu....... Na business b una own, money 4 hand bck 4 ground. Dix man ix lukin 4 sympathy vote
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Brugo(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Truth. Pure and simple

Ymodulus:
Ethnic sentiments made the igbos take the step they did.

The closest Igbo man to the incoming Government is Dr Chris Ngige Onwa.

Lets break down things to see how bad Igbos are at strategizing? They couldn’t override their pathological hatred for General Buhari to make a hedge bet and return this man to the Senate, to enhance his chances at Senate President, incase General Buhari wins, which he did.

Instead folks played tribal and religious politics to the tilt as drunken sailors, and failed the man and the chance to make history as Senate President. That’s what happens when emotions trips common sense and folks succumb to hustlers like Peter Obi and Arthur Eze, hustlers after their own interests instead of the masses they pretend to serve.

I urged caution, I pleaded that we were making a huge mistake to hitch our wagon on Jonathan who wasn’t going to
win. And predictably he lost, so also our chance in the new administration.

Lets not gloat.

But maybe, maybe, only maybe he gets a good ministerial appointment, but nothing beats being Senate President.

Igbos are very bad at politics.

Fifty years after independence, they are yet to produce a president when others have taken multiple turns. Their answer is ? Blame others! If you only Hausas didn’t do this or Yorubas didn’t do that, perhaps the god of politics will bless our lot.

And sadly it won’t stop until they learn to coexist with others instead of our ‘better than thou’ attitude when dealing with the Hausas and Yorubas. They are not better than anyone.

Igbos don’t like the Hausas and same igbos don’t like the Yorubas, yet they populate their States in search for livelihood.

They should let their politics mirror their economic aspirations, not the other way around. There is no wisdom in living in the North, earning a living, yet despise the Northerners. That’s being ungrateful.

How long can this collective amnesia insulate the igbos from meaningfully seating at the table, making contributions to Nigeria’s political evolution?

How long can this foolishness go on? How long?

There is a miserable silence across the land today, because they are realizing that they were sold off for pennies by pimps who parade as Igbo leaders.

Where are they? Anyone home? The ohameze group is a disgrace and must be wiped off for the igbos to move ahead
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Franzeez(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
tomzman:
I pray Igbos would one day see the wisdom in the decision Rochas made. Igbos should stop this hate, you would end up as losers in the end. Learn from this election!

Mind you Igbo's are very much OK. Low poverty, very hard working, and they seem to succeed without politics. Leave them alone, they have their convictions and they stick by it. They are the better part of Nigeria, they succeed and help one another to succeed.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by XBLadez: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
oneast:
Thunder rip off your head for daring to mention Peter Obi here.

Okorosha is a bastard who is already drowning. On the 11th the useless and failed clown will be thrown out by PDP or APGA or both from that ordinary state. We have sane and lettered Igbos to support in 2019 and not a well known failed bastard who will kiss the election loss on the 11th.

The Igbos should be planning now on how to stone okorosha to death because he is hardly an Igbo to start with. Anu ofia

Ignore that boy. He's among those fools saying Rochas will become president in 2019. I just laugh at their ignorance and stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by XBLadez: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
quincie:
Some post here abt Okorosha got me smillin. ME ND U knw d truth that this man is the best governor in east right now or wil u compare him to T. ORJI? Go to abia nd u wul knw wat am sayin, Bt mind u indigbos if he looses gubernitoria, Ministerial appointment is waitin for him, i even pray he loose cos naija as a whole wil need him instead of bunch of ingrate in the east...
I forgive your ignorance
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Plus234(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
ROCHAS WILL WIN HIS SECOND TERM AND NOTHING YOU HATERS CAN DO ABOUT IT

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
He is gone from Douglas house anyway!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
shigoslim:
sorry it's will okorocha not would okorocha....

its a subjunctive verb that can never happen again
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by ebugreat: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
Your choice is your decision, so don't condemn anyone because he or she made there choice known. Igbo have decided to vote for GEJ, it is not a sin... I wish the incoming govt success...# peace

Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser for sale @ N1300
We deliver anywhere in Nigeria..
Call: 08061197484
BBm: 52D60F31
https://www.nairaland.com/2235111/cheap-automatic-toothpaste-dispenser

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by ayindejimmy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
ndcide:
what a shame, rochas is not looking at the big picture. We want a restructuring of this country. not for someone to go to abuja and chop on our behalf.

How has ngige's position at the senate over the years changed the lives of people in his constituency?

Any senate President is there for himself and a few.

well said...
so how as voting for pdp change that too? How much restructuring as pdp done. it wil surprise you that apc will surpass pdp's 8 years in 4 years
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Champele(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
I disagree with Rochas.we the igbos are like Jews to buhari the Hitler.I think they said we don't have king and never stand together in one choice.the election will now tell them better.those people don't value my people and they think we are fools.they should be ready for us.buhari rule we are watching. our first expectation is your promise of making 1 naira equal to 1 dollar.lol.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Ymodulus:
Ethnic sentiments made the igbos take the step they did.

The closest Igbo man to the incoming Government is Dr Chris Ngige Onwa.

Lets break down things to see how bad Igbos are at strategizing? They couldn’t override their pathological hatred for General Buhari to make a hedge bet and return this man to the Senate, to enhance his chances at Senate President, incase General Buhari wins, which he did.

Instead folks played tribal and religious politics to the tilt as drunken sailors, and failed the man and the chance to make history as Senate President. That’s what happens when emotions trips common sense and folks succumb to hustlers like Peter Obi and Arthur Eze, hustlers after their own interests instead of the masses they pretend to serve.

I urged caution, I pleaded that we were making a huge mistake to hitch our wagon on Jonathan who wasn’t going to
win. And predictably he lost, so also our chance in the new administration.

Lets not gloat.

But maybe, maybe, only maybe he gets a good ministerial appointment, but nothing beats being Senate President.

Igbos are very bad at politics.

Fifty years after independence, they are yet to produce a president when others have taken multiple turns. Their answer is ? Blame others! If you only Hausas didn’t do this or Yorubas didn’t do that, perhaps the god of politics will bless our lot.

And sadly it won’t stop until they learn to coexist with others instead of our ‘better than thou’ attitude when dealing with the Hausas and Yorubas. They are not better than anyone.

Igbos don’t like the Hausas and same igbos don’t like the Yorubas, yet they populate their States in search for livelihood.

They should let their politics mirror their economic aspirations, not the other way around. There is no wisdom in living in the North, earning a living, yet despise the Northerners. That’s being ungrateful.

How long can this collective amnesia insulate the igbos from meaningfully seating at the table, making contributions to Nigeria’s political evolution?

How long can this foolishness go on? How long?

There is a miserable silence across the land today, because they are realizing that they were sold off for pennies by pimps who parade as Igbo leaders.

Where are they? Anyone home? The ohameze group is a disgrace and must be wiped off for the igbos to move ahead
.igbos don't av common sense,in fact they are totally senseless in all aspect of live except. money ritual

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Rotimi47: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Nwaneri83:
Okorocha know that he we be lossing his govn's sit, that's why he is saying what he dont no.
if you like vote him out he Okorocha has is name written in History, what about you? He has a place in this government as well as Ngige. Your state will just go back like 7 years because you will bringing in someone who will drain your state Treasury. Abeg bet it.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by fareed69(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
Thank GOD for my race

If I come to this world I will always Love and Pray to be a Yoruba.
Were we respect elders and take everyone as Equal.
Thank you Father.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by abouzaid: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
umunne m ndi igbo, APC bu otu ndi uka aracuba, ka anyi tunyere apga ka anyi were nwee onu okwu na federal level. the same okorocha that was reported to be paying igbos turned Muslim converts with state money

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha To Nd'igbo Your Greed Denied Us Senate by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Champele:
I disagree with Rochas.we the igbos are like Jews to buhari the Hitler.I think they said we don't have king and never stand together in one choice.the election will now tell them better.those people don't value my people and they think we are fools.they should be ready for us.buhari rule we are watching. our first expectation is your promise of making 1 naira equal to 1 dollar.lol.
this is exactly the definition of senseless.boolo. sit down dey look

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adamawa: Supplementary Election Lives Updates, Reports And Results / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.