Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? (79926 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by BABANGBALI: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
She is a winsh run away before it is too late
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by vickylala239: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

I need your opinions here,was she sending me GREEN LIGHT or was it normal?

U see gel offer her sef to u.

Shebi u wnt to wait till she get mad Abi.

U Dnt knw Wat bath n towel Mean?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by forkadict(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Amazo:

Just look at this buffoon shocked. She gave you RAINBOW lights grin. She was h0rny af and she wanted the d. You should be flogged angry

Flogged ke? ?? Or charged to the International Criminal Court, The Hague for crimes against WOMANITY.

Mtscheeeew!
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by xtervaganza(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
mymissingrib:
guy u b big fkup u reminded me of my cousin who slept on d same bed with a lady for 3days n ended up doing ntin
what's wrong with your cousin's weiner?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by troy20(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Spidermon:
This light is greener than the Nigerian flag. Is it until she stands over your head and places her phussie fluids in your eyes like eye drops before you wake up?

Leave whatever you are doing now and go and straff that girl !!!
You de mad I swear.kinda just feels now like its a sin for him not shinning that congo

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
diddydiva:
IS dat u on ur dp undecided
dats a sigh too
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by neocentric(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
Abeg laff wan kill me for here. Dia ris God oooo, you missed through pass. At least you should have made a move to confirm if it was a sign or not. Leaned in for a kiss or something. This dulling is not allowed.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by LloydIy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin
What a beautiful lie...
The last question he asked, says it all.

If you didn't do anything
She won't be saying that she didn't offer you anything for the job well done

I de suspect your sign of cross sef
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by tobtap: 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
Lol. Once a dolapo always an adedolapo
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin.....cant stop laughing cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by CJ310(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2015
A for Apple
B for BOLO
C for Coward
D for Dullapo.

Send me the babe's number
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Uncledom(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
Guy all I can say is you try to be your self. Friendship is more than the three letter word!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by vickylala239: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
ivyT:
If the story is true____I wonder y some ladies r dat way undecided

Well erry1 can't b coy,there are always exceptions to everything

Taaah,!!! Hv u 4gten obinna whom u told to continue not to stop.say Na only u get flesh n feelings.

U cum here to pretend ask ursef Wats d difference BTW u who poke only obinna and anoda gel who need sumone to poke ha.

Lik say ur railway Neva wide finish.y r gels always pretending.

U Hv dated Lik ova 6guys Nw,ur forming Swt 16!! So u Dnt wnt d gel to poke.Bt u tink poking obinna whom ur not married too is better.

I Dnt see d difference BTW ashawo who poke for moni and you who date and poke,brk up n date again n still poke.Dnt u knw d gift n money u collect from ur Bfr,is Jst Lik ashawo who collect moni and poke.

Difference BTW u n ashawo is Dat u stnd on d street,Bt ashawo stnd.

U change Bfr,in d name of hrtbrk n brkup ashawo change for more moni
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by cheyi(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Run run run run run run run for your dear life..be sensitive and remeber when u dashed ur foot against a stone..its a warning in disguise.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by freshdude99(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
Oh my God! I can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by rezy15(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
ode!! is ur first name joseph?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by MKO4ever(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bros wetin you go do for her house?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by lantres000(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
@ op you never can tell, some ladies will just want to make a mockery of you by her actions. There is a situation where a lady that has been asking me out came to my place eventually and pleaded I give her what to change into. Wow in my excitement I did that sharply only for her to stand me up all tru the night and even refused to pick my call since then. You did very well my dear friend . Let go of freaks

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by freshdude99(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
Starbank:
chai....she must igbo or yoruba girl....they to like dickson nu

im yoruba so i know how they behave....
Then she must be Yoruba then.... Dog better pass Una girls cheesy
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by austinesteve(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
this is so true...OP I've been in this situation sometime ago, but......we b****g sha!!..and we kept it on 4 a while
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by afeez20(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
Whence you turn adedolapo you don Dolamu finally..........
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by FODA(m): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bro u try,u resemble jesus christ.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by digitalembrace(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
This kine girl wey dey always dey road.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Iyomizi(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
the only light you need is the light in her pushy man!!!
go for it man....except your spirit says no
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by toluleke(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
I wonder sometimes why sex is overhyped and self control is gone with all diseases out there some people are still saying green light..I can see why so many souls are been destroyed..2mins-5mins sex and 20-infinite glory and virtue are lost..Men your Dick won't kill you..

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Dolypson04(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
What does that mean?
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by mykeiy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2015
redcliff:
This really cracked me up.. Nice one
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Dolypson04(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:
I was rushing to my school bus stand to enter the bus before it fills up,then suddenly i hit my left leg against a stone,i now made the sign of the cross and continued my journey,then this girl walked up to me,and asked why i was making the sign of the cross,i replied her "the bible says we should pray at all time".she just laughed and we parted ways....

A week later,i went to buy petrol at the station in my street,i had my earpiece stuffed in my ears,enjoying my highlife by osadebe,....i got to the station,bought the fuel,then on my return journey,someone tapped me and said.."oboy person d call u",when i turned,lo and behold,it was same gal i had met in school,i crossed to the other side of the road to meet her,i didn't know she was the one until she helped me recall....she was with plenty bags,and i inquired what she was doing with all those bags,she said she's just returning from Ph,that she saw me when i passed,and called me but i didnt answer her... I apologized,and asked her if she had any goody for me ,she said i should follow her to her house if i needed one....i declined because i was rushing home to watch UEFA match,and told her i'd come for it another day,after which i collected her number and rushed off.......

On friday that week,i went for a friend's birthday party,and slept over,when i was coming back on saturday evening,i met this same girl on the road,and she said i've been reluctant about coming to visit her,that i must follow her to her lodge that nite,i agreed,when we got to her house,it was a self con room,nice,i loved the paintings on her wall,i was admiring the room,while she was packing her cloths she washed earlier inside,after that,the next thing,she started undressing herself,leaving only her panties and bra on,after which she used her towel to cover herself before entering the bathroom,all this while,i just kept my cool,pressing my fone....she finally came out of the bathroom,and layed down on her bed with only her towel,we talked a few more minutes,before i told her that i'd love to take my leave now....when i got home,she sent me a whatsapp message saying i didn't ask her to offer me anything....

Don't be misled jare its normal. I have a friend who always does UnCloth b4 me. Some gals r just like that.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by Adwexky(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
Accurate Comment!
vfactor:
My opinion: make your usual sign of the cross and continue your journey. If she ask you why, tell her the bible says u should pray at all times.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by yoribo: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
How old are u
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by andyanders: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Run, she is an angel from the spirit world trailing and monitoring you while waiting for the day you eat her forbidden fruit, you will be destroyed.
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by arsetalks(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2015
Emperoradrian:

Oponu omo o miss opportunity aye. I won't talk to you ever again
Re: Could This Be An Invitation For Sex??? by 190: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
All these kind girls stil de exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Romance Section Chat Room I / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.