Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. (19607 Views)

Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List / Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
uzumakis:
zodiac could be use to accurately tells one temperament though other factors play decisive role too...
for temperament being another form of zodiac! hell no!**

Astrology i said not Zodiac, there are hundreds of Astrology you know, ranging from Chinese, Fruits, Sunchart, Numerology, Job, Egypt, e.t.c i Know them all and Temperament is one
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
uzumakis:

madam I know you won't give in easily is typical for your type cheesy .
see Aquarius equal water bearer.. be it shown by a drawing of a grown man pouring out water from a water jar or otherwise.. water bearer is what you are cheesy cheesy . those oga when u talk all nah either goat, sheep, crabs etc as their archetype...

Lol, if you say so. You do know that the "water" the water bearer is carrying & pouring to the earth is knowledge, right? Now you tell me what is humanity/human without knowledge? Things like computers & technology are also ruled by the sign of Aquarius. What is the world without electricity, computers etc? Y'all need us more than we need you cheesy Without Aquarius the world would still be smashing stones together to make fire lol
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 11:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

Astrology i said not Zodiac, there are hundreds of Astrology you know, ranging from Chinese, Fruits, Sunchart, Numerology, Job, Egypt, e.t.c i Know them all and Temperament is one
sorry I thought I read zodiac.. no mind me but still you know temperament doesn't equate zodiac sha...?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
PunkyOh:

LOL, and what about that water "thingy" ? Doesn't change that Aquarius is the only fully formed man of the zodiac. The oga at the top of goats, sheep, crabs & other things of the zodiac cheesy

hahaha Lol, you feeling high and fly, what should Gemini now do ? Remember they not just full human but twin
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

Really ?

Well it would be very easy for you judging from your vaste knowledge of Zodiac sign but it further explains Zodiac in a more Beautiful and Proffesional way.

Temperament just groups the 12 Signs into 4

Melancholics - Earth Signs.
Cholerics - Fire signs
Phylegmatics - Water signs
Sanguein - Winds signs

when i was introduced to Temperament 7 years ago it was one of the most wonderful thing that happened to me then, it explains Zodiac in a more understanding manner and teaches the relationship and similarities in all signs.

Oh that's interesting. I'll sure look into it. Thanks smiley
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
PunkyOh:

Lol, if you say so. You do know that the "water" the water bearer is carrying & pouring to the earth is knowledge, right? Now you tell me what is humanity/human without knowledge? Things like computers & technology are also ruled by the sign of Aquarius. What is the world without electricity, computers etc? Y'all need us more than we need you cheesy Without Aquarius the world would still be smashing stones together to make fire lol
this girl stubborn gan cheesy ... We need you water bearers, same way we need all them others cheesy.
see the way you twist em favour your type kai
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
shumuel:

hahaha Lol, you feeling high and fly, what should Gemini now do ? Remember they not just full human but twin

lol, we're still their papa because they're youths.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2015
uzumakis:

sorry I thought I read zodiac.. no mind me but still you know temperament doesn't equate zodiac sha...?

Nope its part of Astrology on its own but it explain Zodiac perfectly, only a master at Zodiac would see it so, all the different part of Astrology is connected one way or the other and explain eachother perfectly, only Masters would know this
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by gracile(f): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2015
last time i checked i was Scorpio, whatever that means
can someone give a hint please?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 12:03am On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

lol, we're still their papa because they're youths.

You are very Funny you know, well True sha
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 12:03am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

Nope its part of Astrology on its own but it explain Zodiac perfectly, only a master at Zodiac would see it so, all the different part of Astrology is connected one way or the other and explain eachother perfectly, only Masters would know this
OK I see your point.. then you most be a master right?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 12:04am On Apr 10, 2015
uzumakis:

this girl stubborn gan cheesy ... We need you water bearers, same way we need all them others cheesy.
see the way you twist em favour your type kai

Wordsmiths is part of our trade wink We're air signs for a reason. Communication & twisting words around to favour one's argument is an air sign specialty.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 12:05am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

You are very Funny you know, well True sha

Hahaha.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by redvektor(m): 12:08am On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

No, I don't know about that. My specialty is zodiac signs, natal charts, composite charts & compatibility charts. I've never even heard of the words you're using.

Can you tell me more? What's it about?
please do i need a math skillz to learn all dis stuff?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by uzumakis: 12:11am On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

Wordsmiths is part of our trade wink We're air signs for a reason. Communication & twisting words around to favour one's argument is an air sign specialty.
you forgot to add stubborn and being rebellious too .. I like water bearers they just make me less boring and drained lol...
continue cheesy
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel is it possible for you to give a full analysis on each of the zodiac signs kind of profession, who they are compatible with etc

thanks
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by OLite: 1:15am On Apr 10, 2015
#Team aquarius
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by shumuel(m): 2:49am On Apr 10, 2015
bangleslover:
shumuel is it possible for you to give a full analysis on each of the zodiac signs kind of profession, who they are compatible with etc

thanks

Yes i can but that would be later or on a different thread coz its much.

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by MrIncrediible(m): 2:58am On Apr 10, 2015
TrishaP:
Mine is cancer. I still don't believe in astrological signs, Most doesn't describe me.
Cancer too...it's unfortunate only a few describe me.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

am not supprised you denied it, you guys get angry when you feel you are being judges and you could hold pains and grudges for decades. Hope i have not offended you cheesy
shocked na u sabi oh
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by kelvic1(m): 3:02am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

The Dictators, Do it has i said!
hmmm....

I'm Sept 22

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Christine01(f): 4:13am On Apr 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Team Taurus

Same here.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by 1231awa(m): 4:50am On Apr 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Team Taurus
cool
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Adeola29(f): 6:22am On Apr 10, 2015
Scorpio
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 6:33am On Apr 10, 2015
uzumakis:

you forgot to add stubborn and being rebellious too .. I like water bearers they just make me less boring and drained lol...
continue cheesy

Yes & yes. Sorry but I couldn't catch your sign. What's your sign, hun?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 6:37am On Apr 10, 2015
redvektor:
please do i need a math skillz to learn all dis stuff?

There are degrees & angles to consider but you can always start slow. We all started with the small stuff
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Basildvalour(m): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

hmm The Second Best Star sign, you Guys are just too Wonderful
Second best? I guess yours will be termed first.

Thanks anyway, WE ROCK
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

There are degrees & angles to consider but you can always start slow. We all started with the small stuff
do you mind sharing the name of this astrology forum ?
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by PunkyOh(f): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2015
cupid1:
do you mind sharing the name of this astrology forum ?

I can give you several

Elsa Elsa
Linda Goodman website (Knowflakes)
Tribe.net

There are several astrology forums if you Google. Elsa Elsa & Linda Goodman's website are great because most members are quite knowledgeable in Astrology. Plus they're active.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by ministerblessed: 7:37am On Apr 10, 2015
shumuel:

Libra is what you are, you guys are Loving and kind natured and also very Friendly, you take peoples problems has your own and always like to find solutions to every problem affecting others, you talk too much and can keep secrects for long, you also like to prey into peoples life and secrects but you like taking more than giving, a Libra would prefare someone spends their Thousands first before they start with their own Billions, a Libra could convince someone to sell all the have just for the fun of it because the know the have Speech Powers but the wonderful thing about Libras is they would empty their own Accounts too just to please everyone.
I am very very secretive and yes I take peoples problems as mine.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2015
cocoberry:
Darling Hifaif mine is also Gemini.... June 15. U see, pls be fast with d Ring!

I will, honey. I knew my love for you was made in the stars. I knew you were my angel from heaven. I promised you a diamond ring. And that, you shall get, my QUEEN.
Re: Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. by Michelle55: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2015
Team Taurus.... May born

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend: Any Ideas On How To Make It Mind Blowing / Why Do Some Guys Kiss And Tell / Please, What Are The Signs That Your Cousin(female) Is In Love With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.