Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari (63041 Views)

Be Patient With My Government - Buhari Begs ASUU / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession / Boko Haram: Buhari Vows To Find Missing Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by NobleG1(m): 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dharniel:
i know you will find them, you're just trying to be modest, make dem PDP no talk say you don dey boast or proud.
Falconey!!!
Falconey!!!

I think he meant it. Do you think the girls are still alive or in Nigeria? It's hard to return people you don't know their whereabout.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Omotayor123(f): 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
For those dat are pained with hating comment, why did Jonathan not bring dem back for d past one year? U should av shouted nd scream at him like u ranting here.

My president had spoken! Gbam#
God wil definitely give him d strength to fulfil all dat he has promised and even more.

Fuckkk haterz Enemy of progress..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Scholes007(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abelmoscus:
I think the president-elect is just trying not to be verbose here. The girls can only be rescued if they are still alive. Making a promise on uncertainty may not be good for him and his govt. Nigerians,Una go quote am words for words.
That 1 concern you...in suppose no talk since in no dey certain or is it too much for your clueless general

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Mcowubaba: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jman06:
Old fooool!!!

You must bring back chibok girls oooo

No excuses!

Buhari bring back our girls!
Y all the insults..
Can't u be sane nd be Respectful
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by seuner: 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
#This new approach must also begin with honesty. We do
not know if the Chibok girls can be rescued. Their
whereabouts remain unknown. As much as I wish to, I
cannot promise that we can find them. But I say to every
parent, family member and friend of the children that
my Government will do everything in its power to bring
them home. #. i dont know if you read this, before u comment......simple english has caused problem....read this portion of the report and then comment again...
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Muzikluva(m): 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Caseless:
Thank you my president! Just say it as it is, we don't want lies. you're not jonathan, the father of liars.
Mister! Is this what he was saying before the elections

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by lastpage: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Scholes007:
am just waiting to see what the failure can do... on 29th may i will count 1 until 100 then i will wait for his monumental failures to come knocking...and if it knocks i will open door and number them and then release result... oooh less i forget, that is if he has not banned freedom of speech

[size=18pt]Mr. WAITER![/size]

Can l have my Red Wine now? Pls add some Ice.

Thanks.

Lastpage!
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
The mods are pdp dic.kheads

Kitsune:
''But I say to every parent, family member and friend of the children that my Government will do everything in its power to bring them home''

Buhari also said this so why wasnt this the title of your thread??

Im gonna just assume you people do what you do for traffic (including the blog its sourced from), or you could just have your own agendas. whichever, whatever.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by coogar: 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pangea:
For all those crying here, listen to what Obasanjo said on the chibok girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQvlSgWPpsY

Start watching from 7:30

The old dogged fighter and a general was able to understand the issue.

wow!
so boko haram only came to steal food in the village & the chibok girls were just an icing on the cake for them? they were looking for vehicles for 5 hrs to transport the girls & our security did nothing in that time period?

if what OBJ said is true then GEJ is a failure as a leader. if one of his kids was part of the girls stolen by boko haram, the response would have been quicker. the chibok girls PDP couldn't find in one year they expect buhari to find them in 2 months?

PDPrïcks are rëtards!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by OneNaira6: 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
I only just logged in to say this

Bwuhahahshshahahahahahshahakoikoikoikoikoikoishashahshahshashashah

Laughing in every language on this planet including sign lauguage.

So this man just dey back trek in all of his campaign promises. Chei hahabwahahakoikoikoikoi

Buhari Buhari, Chei you be the king of 419ers. A scamming master

Hahaha hahaha. I'm about to die laughing..I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
NobleG1:

I think he meant it. Do you think the girls are still alive or in Nigeria? It's hard to returm people you don't know their whereabout.

i understand brova, was just trying to be sarcastic, dahsall
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by fadhill: 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
sad
asokoromadam:
Bastard president,he will not live to see may 29
What you wish for him will be your lot. Amin.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Call me heartless but personally i believe this chibok girls is a big scam but since it is one of APC main changing campaign points and promises buhari must produce them within two months after he must have crushed boko haram

NO EXCUSES

NO EXCUSES. HE MUST RETURN THEM WITHIN A WEEK
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Franzeez(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Scholes007:
am just waiting to see what the failure can do... on 29th may i will count 1 until 100 then i will wait for his monumental failures to come knocking...and if it knocks i will open door and number them and then release result... oooh less i forget, that is if he has not banned freedom of speech

Is he mad to ban freedom of speech. We will pound Buhari for Four solid years starting from may 29, in the last election we held GEJ responsible and gave into their change mantra, we wanna see the change shap shap. How can you be giving excuses when you are not yet in office. We will hold him accountable for every promise and instigate his govt pressure given to GEJ, he must deliver in practical terms.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by excelchi: 12:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Blackchampion:
President-elect, Gen Muhammadu Buhari says his incoming government cannot promise the return of missing Chibok girls but that they would do everything within their power to secure their return. He said this in a statement he released today April 13th to commemorate one year of the girls' abduction. The statement below...

Today is a time to reflect on the pain and suffering of the victims, their friends and families. Our thoughts and prayers, and that of the whole Nigerian Nation, are with you today. I want to assure all of them, and particularly the parents, that when my new Administration takes office at the end of May, we will do everything we can to defeat Boko Haram. We will act differently from the Government we replace: we hear the anguish of our citizens and intend to respond accordingly.
This new approach must also begin with honesty. We do not know if the Chibok girls can be rescued. Their whereabouts remain unknown. As much as I wish to, I cannot promise that we can find them. But I say to every parent, family member and friend of the children that my Government will do everything in its power to bring them home. What I can pledge, with absolute certainty, is that starting on the first day of my Administration Boko Haram will know the strength of our collective will and commitment to rid this nation of terror, and bring back peace and normalcy to all the affected areas. Boko Haram” means “Western Education is Sinful”. When they are defeated militarily, as they will be, we will ensure our citizens in the affected areas have improved educational opportunities as a direct counterbalance to Boko Haram’s twisted ideology.

In particular we will educate ever more young girls ensuring they are empowered as citizens of Nigeria. Let us use this anniversary to remind each other that the attack on Chibok was an attack on the dreams and aspirations of our young people. We stand united in our pledge to resist terror in Nigeria– not just through military means but also through the power of opportunity and the hope of a better future for all”.
.because chibok girls was a scam. may God Apc for telling us they will produce girls .
http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/i-cant-promise-my-government-will-find.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji%27s+Blog)&m=1
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:01am On Apr 14, 2015
FastShipping:
Buhari is a very sincere man. I like the way he is lowering expectation on every opportunity he gets. It is a good strategy by him to lower expectation on pressing issues.

You lack brain.. OLODO
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Muzikluva(m): 12:01am On Apr 14, 2015
FastShipping:
Buhari is a very sincere man. I like the way he is lowering expectation on every opportunity he gets. It is a good strategy by him to lower expectation on pressing issues.
I like the words "lowering expectations" you used because he really "raised expectations"_over-hyped them before the elections.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Scholes007(m): 12:01am On Apr 14, 2015
lastpage:

[size=18pt]Mr. WAITER![/size]

Can l have my Red Wine now? Pls add some Ice.

Thanks.

Lastpage!
call me anything i don't care so long as your old illiterate general is expected to fail

1 Like

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Dharniel:
i know you will find them, you're just trying to be modest, make dem PDP no talk say you don dey boast or proud.
Falconey!!!
Falconey!!!

OF COURSE TRYING TO DECEIVE NIGERIANS..

WE KNOW SAY UNA(APC) SABI WHERE UNA KEEP THEM
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Franzeez(m): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Y all the insults..
Can't u be sane nd be Respectful

You never see any thing! When you guys were ranting with insults on GEJ you did not know its coming back to hunt you guys.

The Old Fool must bring back our girls

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Mcowubaba: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Brugo:

Kindly give a link to a news site where he promised the return of the girls.
I don't like the part APC supporters r trolling..
Its too early...
Anytime some1 talks about what GMB PROMISED during his campaigns, the next thing we would hear- show me link, show me evidence, where/when/how did he say it
Emmmmm....I just d observe oo
The way APC supporter hia d behave, very soon the will dispute all that GMB/APC said during their campaigns...
Infact GMB no say ANYTHING at all sad..he was just laughing all through d Campaigns in 36 states..

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by refreshrate: 12:07am On Apr 14, 2015
FastShipping:

As against before election promises bah?

God is indeed merciful
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by thaoriginator: 12:10am On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Call me heartless but personally i believe this chibok girls is a big scam but since it is one of APC main changing campaign points and promises buhari must produce them within two months after he must have crushed boko haram

NO EXCUSES
You're not just heartless, you an IDIOTTT!
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by thaoriginator: 12:13am On Apr 14, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Its too early...
Anytime some1 talks about what GMB PROMISED during his campaigns, the next thing we would here- show me link, show me evidence, where/when/how did he say it
The way APC supporter hia d behave, very soon the will dispute all that GMB/APC said during their campaigns...
Infact GMB no say ANYTHING at all sad..he was just laughing all through d Campaigns in 36 states..
guy you need 32gigbyte of brain memory

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Brugo(m): 12:14am On Apr 14, 2015
visons:
sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=109821

Just checked your link. They didn't quote him making that statement. Maybe you have posted http://www.thecable.ng/buhari-vows-rescue-chibok-girls-elected

However he has not been quoted promising to bring them back. He says he will give it his all to ensure that they are rescued. That is different from saying he will bring them back. Quite different.

Honestly, I am still looking for a news story where he was quoted expressly.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by rittyben(f): 12:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Hahahahahaha. He is denying everything now o. hahahahaha.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by jerryjohn727: 12:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Ok! Baba i can unstand, let me believe that u dont want to shot urself on the leg by making promises, but pls dont make me to believe that the whole chibok stuff was a scam and propagada. The oposition are watching.
Baba pls try to prove me wrong by performing cos i never believed in u.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Brugo(m): 12:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Its too early...
Anytime some1 talks about what GMB PROMISED during his campaigns, the next thing we would hear- show me link, show me evidence, where/when/how did he say it

Just show proof that he said it. A simple quote from a newspaper. He couldn't have boasted that he would bring them back after they had been missing for almost a year. If you provide a link from a credible news site I will accept.
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Mcowubaba: 12:18am On Apr 14, 2015
thaoriginator:
guy you need 32gigbyte of brain memory
Hw does dis ^ correlate with my post...
I am not a PDP supporter, I don't support any Party..
I just want good Governance..
Dnt quote me again, if I have nothing logical or useful to say...
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by Happywoman(f): 12:18am On Apr 14, 2015
FastShipping:

The above, is an example of euphemism .
Another example is when I say :
" my dear, you are being economical with the truth" grin grin
Re: I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari by thaoriginator: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Hw does dis ^ correlate with my post...
I am not a PDP supporter, I don't support any Party..
I just want good Governance..
Dnt quote me again, if I have nothing logical or useful to say...
Ur memory is very low, try n upgrade

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / Photos Of President Buhari Performing Umrah In Saudi Arabia Get Many Talking / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.