Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (168870 Views)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Emodeee: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
see pesin pikin life,so this is all what u always do to underage gurls right?u no serious at all cheesy

i dey ask u hw he tk deflower u, u dey try change d topic? E no fit work. Talk joorh. U dey fear say mk ur image for nairaland no tarnish? E no go tarnish. U sef be human being lah.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by MistarT(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea,that ur love go sweet diee cos she wont b able to erase that memory cheesy
Please for life's sake don't chase a married woman.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by MistarT(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2015
allanphash7:
Atleast i must av disvirgined about 3 to 4 ladies and am still single and seriously serching even with touch light then those babes i disvirgined are married

Is it dat dey still love me or dey can never forget me

If dey still love me i tink its high time i went back to dem o
Please, man for life's sake don't chase a married woman.

2 Likes

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2015
Emodeee:

i dey ask u hw he tk deflower u, u dey try change d topic? E no fit work. Talk joorh. U dey fear say mk ur image for nairaland no tarnish? E no go tarnish. U sef be human being lah.
yaba left patient!!ode
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Joshkid(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2015
FLAWLES:
.oga watappun?
ma'am... Nfin much... #Curious embarassed
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Emodeee: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
yaba left patient!!ode

ur b.f ryt? Yes dats 4 him. I said it earlier, non virgins r abusive, u r proving me right. U r calling ur b.f ode cos una dn dey do each other abi?
Ugly non virgin.
C her moniker sef "prettythickme" dn't u feel she hs an iota of olosho in her attitude? Even though she is nt full time. Ugly olosho.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by CHM11: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2015
I think it is a very big deal to most girls, especially those still having some form of moral in them.
Most girls start of by saying they don't want to have sex with more than one guy.
This trend wears off though. The more guys she sleeps with, the more she forgets about that one who de-flowered her.

For the advices on relationships, business, career, jobs, networking, meeting people, dating, social help and charity support, kindly like our facebook page 'TRUTH' by following the link below
http://www.facebook.com/truthnigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Interesting topic, let me call some mature peeps to help out.

Babyosisi

Desola

Gbawe

Ilugunboy

Sirshymexx

Barcanista

Coogar

Customized13

Scatterboss

cool
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by YUNGLURD(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
C bashing! Easy abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by EvyE: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
I forgot that nigga a long time ago. I even got a better brother than him now, coz that fool's dick was even too small

2 Likes

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by mira4u: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
not always the case lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by faith551(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:
wether the devil like it or not I will marry a virgin!!!

Then prepare your mind for child marriage
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Qmab: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
OP, that's outright nonsense. Memory stays based on the importance we attached to them and not on some God forsaken general misconceptions. When the first guy i had sex with effed up about 2 years into the relationship nd i broke up with him, i didn't miss him neither did i miss the sex. It was more the other way round.

10 Likes

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by ladibright(f): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Not really. I mean its not like dat for every girl. I think how u see a man dt deflowered u depends on d kind of relationship dt transpired blw u two

4 Likes

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Mt1st: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
better luck in ur search
pentag0nal:

Aaah, then I must search for a virgin to marry then.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Sirakpabio: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Enter here now for airtel 8gb,eti 5gb,mtn 10gb nd airtel 2gb oya enter nw b4 its to late HELLO JUST DISCOVERED A SITE DAT HELPS WIT FREE BROWSING CHEAT,GAMES,PC TUTORIALS+FREE EXAM ANSWERS ONWAEC,JAMB,NECO ND NABTEB 100% SURE.U ARE ASSURED OF GETIN ANSWERS 5 HRS B4 EXAM STARTS..HURRY NW ND INVITE UR FRIEND TO WWW*SUREBROWSING*HECK*IN replace the * with .

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Mt1st: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
come again pls!! cheesy
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes op,i seconded u on what u wrote up there cheesy

undecided undecided
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
In my case it didn't work...I don't even know if he's dead or alive.lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Lilimax(f): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Depending on the circumstances that led to the act.
Some girls are deflowered through rape- a very bitter experience!
How can such girl forget the very act? embarassed

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Now I have DISVIRGINED COUNTLESS...

And am yet to DISVIRGIN another
PLEASE help, what do I do....?
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided

Hold your side abeg
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nazeeboy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chaiii........shey I dey for many women mind be that. I pray for God's resurrection.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Badgers14: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
it depends though, what kind of relationship that transpired between the two and the personality of the girl in question. if she is one of them that are like whatever, next person please smiley then the first guy will just be a number. but if she truely loves the guy, she will more likely remember every bells and whistles of that day cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by madridguy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Here I come

FLAWLES:
Looking forward for daht man

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by joseph1832(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes op,i seconded u on what u wrote up there cheesy
So you are invariably telling us that you still have a soft spot for the guy who disvirgined you right? grin
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by kaybreem(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Why they alwayz talk about gals gals, as if girls don't normaly disvirgin guyz also. I was once a virgin, and got disvirgin by a girl" lolz
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by blackjack21(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
pentag0nal:
I have heard a lot that women never forget the first man to have sex with them, that no matter the man in their life presently and how much they love him, they can never forget the man that disvirgined them. Like there is just this thing that will always be there between the two of them and that a lady can never forget him.

People in the house, please is this true that no matter how a lady love you now, there is this special thing about the man that disvirgins them that they can never let go.

Mature comments please.

But this is not peculiar to MEN.. gringringringrin

14:31:59
Wed, Apr 15, 2015
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Could it be the reason Grace can't let me be even after 10 years? Wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
pentag0nal:
I have heard a lot that women never forget the first man to have sex with them, that no matter the man in their life presently and how much they love him, they can never forget the man that disvirgined them. Like there is just this thing that will always be there between the two of them and that a lady can never forget him.

People in the house, please is this true that no matter how a lady love you now, there is this special thing about the man that disvirgins them that they can never let go.

Mature comments please.
don't even remember him. I guess d experience was just too awful that my brain blocked out the memory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.