Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (168629 Views)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by pbs4real(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes op,i seconded u on what u wrote up there cheesy
so that means u haven't 4got moi?*winks*
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Daresh(f): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
I barely remember him. Thank God!
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Please help o, all the girls around me aren't virgins and i need to mary a virgin girl
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Daresh:

May be he was horrible
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by JimohGhaffar(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
My babe is still a virgin. I need advise.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Krisddon: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
pentag0nal:
I have heard a lot that women never forget the first man to have sex with them, that no matter the man in their life presently and how much they love him, they can never forget the man that disvirgined them. Like there is just this thing that will always be there between the two of them and that a lady can never forget him.

People in the house, please is this true that no matter how a lady love you now, there is this special thing about the man that disvirgins them that they can never let go.

Mature comments please.
That they never forget who deflowered them doesn't necessarily mean love. It could also mean hate/bad feeling towards the person cos not all had it peacefully. Some were sweet-tongued by guys/men that took advantage of them and some other were forced.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Mightyguy(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
We both deflowered ourself

Wat abt dat?...
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by junglejustice: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
A LADY NEVER FORGETS A MAN WHO DEFLOWERED HER, LIKEWISE I A MAN CAN NEVER FORGET THE LADY THAT DEFLOWERED ME.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Umunede post=32749517]Am I not a lucky man? Na me remove lylon from my wife body. Thank you my wife for waiting for me[/quote

So na lylon dey ur wife body.... reason to suspect someone must av disflower her b4 u.... and she must av covered it with lylon
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
pbs4real:
so that means u haven't 4got moi?*winks*
undecided i am still with d guy tho
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by 1miccza: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
With the responses that i am reading OP does that mean that a man must get married to a virgin in order to keep a happy home? Cos as it is when one's wife does not stop thinking about the guy that deflowered her,she won't stop comparing her husband to the guy... Op answer this one abeg...

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
angryangryangry
What I do
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by pbs4real(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blebleswag:

Keep dreaming dude
why are u making it luk lyk its nt possible 2 get a virgin,as a mtr of fact my present gal is still intact. .
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
softysparky:
Depends on who you have it with the first time.

Mine is still so fresh.
So fresh....? why so fresh, did u just got disflowerd?
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by sherif4owo(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
A RETHINK.... I must marry a virgin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by pbs4real(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided i am still with d guy tho
BURSTED!
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by yinkeys(m): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
slimzypink:
I am a virgin...I don't know about others...and only a virgin guy would touch me>>>so all ye guys sending me DM give up...I want a virgin bobo
Babe am sorry but I don't believe you. I checked your profile pic
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by pbs4real(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blebleswag:

Dat na 'child abuse'
Besides, underage do tear eye pass demsefs
sowie 2 ask,@ wat age u tear eye?
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
softysparky:

What I do
I'm here waiting patiently for the D-day and you're already giving out my property free of charge.

angry sad cry
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is a survey, out of every 20 young girl on ur street only one would be found to be a virgin
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I'm here waiting patiently for the D-day and you're already giving out my property free of charge.

angry sad cry
Remember I asked for ordinary Tundra.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Gec2zy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
agarawu23:
mitcheew front page ko back page ni

true talk op

just observing
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Shyna112:

So fresh....? why so fresh, did u just got disflowerd?
Some minutes ago.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by yinkeys(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
@jigah bro embarassed what you just post scares us all. Everybody's a sinner
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by theMusicNerd(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fairgodwin:
How possible? I guess this is only meant for the ladies, because most guys forget the lady that deflower them. Sometimes they are just so all about the sex that they don't even attach much feelings whatsoever to it.
And on the other hand, some ladies were deflowered through rape, and as a result do not feel any 'special thing' for the guy other than hate, resentment and the likes. But in respect to your topic (on the sweet side), yes, they hardly forget, even if they never loved the said guy. They just still remember him, not necessarily because he was a sweet guy or they love him, or even [that] the sex was sweet, but simply because it was their 'first sex' experience and so, they always remember.
But as for some of us who are still [male] virgins, we don't have much experience to share yet and we don't have any girl not to forget yet.

I disagree to some extent. Most guys supposedly 'forget' the woman that took their virginity. LIE! Every guys remembers the first day they had sex, what the ambient temperature was, the paint in the room, the texture of the cloths, the smell in the room, how much light there was and in fact, everything about that day. Thing is, a guy looks forward to be disvirgined, while a girl sees it as her greatest asset.

A guy does not hold his virginity in much esteem as his female counterpart, this doesn't mean that the same chemical processes of dopamine and ish did not take place in his brain. His asset is not his virginity, but his wisdom, not his looks but his respect.

While a guy looks back and says 'wow!' With a big smile on his face;No matter how he lost his virginity. The chick will look back and check if she 'gave' the virginity to the right guy. Its her greatest asset, or so she was told.

U see here that societial norms have placed more value on female virginity over the male. For those who advocate for gender equality, I think you should start from here.

#theMusicNerd

3 Likes

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by yinkeys(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Daresh:
Finally, an exception to the rule. I don't know y all this guys are making us scared
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
softysparky:

Remember I asked for ordinary Tundra.
Is that why you started giving out my property?? sad
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by hottest111: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
seriously observing
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Mekzmoney(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
If he's nt a virgin, I am., @30, seriously.
prettythicksme:
really and are u a virgin urself?
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
JimohGhaffar:
My babe is still a virgin. I need advise.

What...! send her to me fast, i will teach a lesson and dat wld make her remember u alot
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Input(m): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Is that why you started giving out my property?? sad
It goes out to the highest bidder, and that's me
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by notoriousbabe: 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
ode,so make i dey tell u who disvirgin me right? undecided
I know the guy,stop forming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.