Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (168768 Views)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mine was an ashhhhhole on heat! Mtcheeeeeew! I hate that song Tina Tuner sang about "the first time" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by InZA: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
MarieSucre:
and this is peculiar to only women who have had sex na wa for you bros.

I'm speaking from a bros's perspective.

You can speak from a sister's perspective.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Truckpusher(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
so d person u disvirgin is someone else wife now cheesy
Plenty. tongue

Na only one I dey follow talk and nothing more tongue
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na wash,nothing nothing
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by kenex4ever(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
kayciano:
Now I have DISVIRGINED COUNTLESS...

And am yet to DISVIRGIN another
PLEASE help, what do I do....?
now, it z time for u to disvirgin a python.
Hw u c am
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by activelyA(f): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mcowubaba:
look back too, the man fit dey ur back d call u....
U just face front grin
. Really very funny. grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Engrpj(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes op,i seconded u on what u wrote up there cheesy

u mean ur 1st time is still ringing in ur mind
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Engrpj(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mprex:
thats true

speaking from experience
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
softysparky:

You were never the landlord.
See broade day light betrayal. shocked
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Engrpj(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Na Emodeee at 2years old undecided cry

at 2 Yrs *smh* ur kitten must be very Elasticgrin
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Plenty. tongue

Na only one I dey follow talk and nothing more tongue
undecided y u dey follow her talk?
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Its annoying.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Akin1212(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
virginity is not actually a big deal, but Nigerians as always has attached all the unnecessary importance to it. it only means you havent had sex. so what?

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by sleekymag(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
pentag0nal:

That is not the point, I don't want my wife to have that special thing towards any fucking man but me alone.

There's a saying that goes this way. Blessed is the man who is the first love of a woman, and blessed is the woman who is the last love of a man.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by jujunaty(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes op,i seconded u on what u wrote up there cheesy
so ur not a virgin... chaiiii
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Akin1212(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
sleekymag:

There's a saying that goes this way. Blessed is the man who is the first love of a woman, and blessed is the woman who is the last love of a man.
lol, man seriously? who says that...... mtchew
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by udemegudylyne: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
am proud 2 bi mee
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Chyjoey(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
I stil b virgin...girls no wan disvrgin me so i neva get anybody to forget yet...#walks out of thread..
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Ufranklin92(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Viciyus:
I swear illiterate full nairaland angry

A guy cannot be a Virgin.

Virgin na for only women.

So all those guys were dem dey say them be virgin.

Una get Virgin1a heh?

lmao
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by OjayDavido(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Who Told u Guys Dat sh*t.
Said Hi' To The Fuckin Girl I deflowered...And she b like..."Who d F*ck Is u?!"
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Julinze: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Atleast all guys will be remembered grin
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes!yes!yes!so?

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by ebukaOtika(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fairgodwin:
How possible? I guess this is only meant for the ladies, because most guys forget the lady that deflower them. Sometimes they are just so all about the sex that they don't even attach much feelings whatsoever to it.
And on the other hand, some ladies were deflowered through rape, and as a result do not feel any 'special thing' for the guy other than hate, resentment and the likes. But in respect to your topic (on the sweet side), yes, they hardly forget, even if they never loved the said guy. They just still remember him, not necessarily because he was a sweet guy or they love him, or even [that] the sex was sweet, but simply because it was their 'first sex' experience and so, they always remember.
But as for some of us who are still [male] virgins, we don't have much experience to share yet and we don't have any girl not to forget yet.

LAYA,.,,,
Dis guy can lie for Africa,,,,

Virgin male kor ,,. Virgina male nii
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by ebukaOtika(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
dkronicle:
wat about dem guys ?

Kokoma !!! For dem wey no be Virgin like us ,.,,,during sex is very sweet and they remember you ,,,, but after 3 delivery they forget the totoe itself.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by ebukaOtika(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:
wether the devil like it or not I will marry a virgin!!!

I can see you walking with 3 legs already ,,,, make you no old oooo
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by InMyOpinion(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
moreeni:
Mine was an ashhhhhole on heat! Mtcheeeeeew! I hate that song Tina Tuner sang about "the first time" grin grin grin grin grin

You still remember him sha...I think that's what the OP's talking about smiley
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by ebukaOtika(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:
wether the devil like it or not I will marry a virgin!!!

I can see you walking with 3 legs already ,,,, make you no old oooo.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by chiderao: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Op why do u ask..tell us more pls..
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by ebukaOtika(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Na Emodeee at 2years old undecided cry

Probably when he was your houseboy.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by ebukaOtika(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
chibwike:
Buh the girls have disvirgned...have all forgotten me.

I think it was because your thing was as small am biro cover,,,, they never felt the Unforgetable effect.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Jkvivi2020: 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
It is very true @ op all the girls i have disvirgin about 8 never forget me they still hide no to call me, send text and so on. Some are married and my thought is always in them they always remember the time they shared with me because it was never a dull moment. The outing, eating together, bathing together, kissing, smoching, fenny, and so on.

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by ebukaOtika(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Enockia:

Yeah Dats it

STAMPED.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.