Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (168604 Views)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Airtimex(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
pentag0nal:

Aaah, then I must search for a virgin to marry then.
ya! Frm 8yrs dwn angry
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by yinkeys(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mprex:
thats true
For this to come from you, I kinda believe. Hmmmm, but not quite. I've got to ask a lady thats in her 30's to confirm this saying is 100% true
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by yinkeys(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
pentag0nal:

Aaah, then I must search for a virgin to marry then.
Me2, I feel those kind of females will be LOYAL
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Jigah(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Just Before you Break the Hymen

Have you ever wondered why God carefully positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a thin thiny membrane that partially or completely covers the opening of the vagina.

It is called the “HYMEN”. Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable tissue full of blood at the very door of the sexual opening of the female? Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance, like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a new house about to be launched? Why is it filled withblood that spills away when it is broken? Why?

Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE! It was God (our creator) who set that blood- filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, a sign and a token of a covenant between the bearer and whoever plunges into her opening. Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not a casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant struck and confirmed by the blood shed on that day. This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges in to this woman shall only be able to do so by making a blood covenant to be joined to her for the rest of his life, from that point onward. Little wonder why sexual intercourse was designed by God to take place only and only after the marriage contract is sealed. The one who made the body (the hormones, organs, nerves, tissues, e.t.c)said it in clear terms in 1Cor.6:13 ,

“Now, the body is not for fornication”.

Anyone who chooses to use the body for fornication must know that he/ she is working directly against God’s plan and there would definitely be a consequence either now or at old age! There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the first guy that enters in to her especially at that particular time when the hymen breaks. There is no covenant without blood: this is why the membrane contains enough of it. As a matter of fact, what happens the first time a lady has sex is not just sex but an immersion and a bathing of the man with her hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is highly recognized in the spirit realm of both light and darkness! The first time this happens just marks her opening day covenant ceremony and each subsequent experience goes on to further refresh or strengthen that covenant or establish another version of it with another person. Many have washed useless boys with that hymen- blood.

Many have struck irreversible covenants with men that have nothing to do with their destiny. Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual activity with demon-possessed men while some others have struck such precious covenants with candle sticks as they exercised sex with it. If only they knew,many girls who carelessly allowed themselves to be disvirgined in a bid to be among the so called “big girls” would never have done so. The Bible says it in clear terms:

“Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot (through sexual activity) is one with her (1 Cor. 6:16).

This is why many girls are not yet married yet their spiritual composition is already shattered and imbalanced, because they have mingled their souls with that of different men. Dear Singles,know today that there is a definite proportion of your virtue that leaves you each time a man enters into you and when that man leaves you, he leaves with it. Just imagine how much of t would be lost each time a man enters into you without any properly signed marriage bond or contract. Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself to another. All of these things have strong and terrible spiritual implications. A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of the man that broke it, any other spirit whatsoever that may have mingled with that man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs with him and the spirit of any other man that enters into you thereafter. The fun part is that pre-marital sex is not funny at all.

What happens between the lines could be deadly and dangerous. The very first day a lady, or a man does that, there will be spiritual transfer of destiny. The sin of fornication gives demons and the occult direct access into your God’s given destiny. So guys, zip up! Girls wise up!! It doesn’t matter, matters a lot. BIG THINGS COMES FROM LITTLE THINGS WE DO!!!

Came across this article so cool from https://rhainc./2015/03/19/just-before-you-break-the-hymen/

7 Likes

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by skimmy39: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
i am here use me
FLAWLES:
Looking forward for daht man
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by rhoseti1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
chibwike:
Buh the girls have disvirgned...have all forgotten me.
cant bliv u jst said 'girls',as in not 1,2 or 3,u ve lost count,chasing all my sisters inside
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by erico2k2(m): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
pentag0nal:

That is not the point, I don't want my wife to have that special thing towards any fucking man but me alone.
then you are on a long thing grin grin grin
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by skimmy39: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
lies lies lies, consolation talk
Qmab:
OP, that's outright nonsense. Memory stays based on the importance we attached to them and not on some God forsaken general misconceptions. When the first guy i had sex with effed up about 2 years into the relationship nd i broke up with him, i didn't miss him neither did i miss the sex. It was more the other way round.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by skimmy39: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
u are obviously an igbo gal
uchestephanie:
If not u mentioned it now I forgot about him cos my present guy is a guy any woman will wish For .for gals we don't forget who so ever that spend much on us and not who deflowered us.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by erico2k2(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
uchestephanie:
If not u mentioned it now I forgot about him cos my present guy is a guy any woman will wish For .for gals we don't forget who so ever that spend much on us and not who deflowered us.
I dey go una village, the Igwe must hear this grin grin grin
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by skimmy39: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
i am here darling and i av bin searching for u too. so wen do we get to the touching
slimzypink:
I am a virgin...I don't know about others...and only a virgin guy would touch me>>>so all ye guys sending me DM give up...I want a virgin bobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Ryocaj(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
u b kid jorrr,wetin u know?now tell me 5 benefits of sex! cheesy

U talk like a tweak. m sure u are one.
I salute u. Area!!
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by darmochy1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
allanphash7:
Atleast i must av disvirgined about 3 to 4 ladies and am still single and seriously serching even with touch light then those babes i disvirgined are married

Is it dat dey still love me or dey can never forget me

If dey still love me i tink its high time i went back to dem o
And you think it's something to brag about? I pity your life
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by allanphash7(m): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
What is this one saying here?
darmochy1:

And you think it's something to brag about? I pity your life
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by iyknaz(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes op,i seconded u on what u wrote up there cheesy
Since u are seconding d op, is it not better we find brand new girls to marry since used ones like u are still attached 2 whoever disvirgined u?
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Mcowubaba: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:
wether the devil like it or not I will marry a virgin!!!
bro abeg..if u see 2 remember ur broda sad...i dey find too, collect 1, pass me 1...bless u
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nelson1235: 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
hmmm Hw I wish I go see a virgin like me make I see Hw e de be, bt dis disvirgin of a tin, e de sweet abi painful @ first time. Guys Abeg help ans my questn.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Rockstar2014(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Thank God my fiancee is still a virgin, I want that feeling to be for me alone.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by iyknaz(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes!yes!yes!so?
It's safe 2 say u be second hand
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Banter1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
I'm 26yrs old and still a virgin.

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nelson1235: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mcowubaba:
bro abeg..if u see 2 remember ur broda sad...i dey find too, collect 1, pass me 1...bless u
Lwkm........... Shuuuu

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nelson1235: 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
iyknaz:
It's safe 2 say u be second hand
Abi?
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Ovaiegbe(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
7 Things You Didn't Know About The Hymen
By Jenna Birch

A woman lays on a bed.

Get the facts about a widely misunderstood part of the female anatomy, the hymen.
Get the facts about a widely misunderstood part of the female anatomy, the hymen.
Ah, yes. The hymen. That tiny little membrane that supposedly covers our lady parts. Let's clear a few things up, shall we? You might have grown up believing that whole urban legend about the hymen "ripping" or "breaking" during first intercourse, and as a result, there was going to be some major pain involved. Turns out that just isn't the case, folks.
Ah, yes. The hymen. That tiny little membrane that supposedly covers our inner lady parts. Let's clear a few things up, shall we?

You might have grown up believing that whole urban legend about the hymen "ripping" or "breaking" during first intercourse, and as a result, there was going to be some major pain involved. Turns out that just isn't the case, folks.

Ah, yes. The hymen. That tiny little membrane that supposedly covers our inner lady parts. Let's clear a few things up, shall we?

You might have grown up believing that whole urban legend about the hymen "ripping" or "breaking" during first intercourse, and as a result, there was going to be some major pain involved. Turns out that just isn't the case, folks.

There's actually a lot we never knew about the hymen. Psychology Today was kind enough to let us in on a few little-known facts, so take a gander for some eye-opening knowledge about a very misunderstood membrane.

1. No one really knows why female babies are born with hymens. All we know is that they are. At birth, the doughnut-shaped membrane is prominent and thick, but that changes pretty rapidly. Judy Blume: Crucial Sex Education For Young Girls

2. Hymenal tissue is usually worn away by adolescence. During the early years, the membrane thins and widens as a result of athletics, self-exploration, cleansing and even activity as simple as walking. A little of the tissue may remain around the vaginal opening, but that's usually it. Which means…

3. The pain experienced by many women during their first time is not because the hymen is breaking. That urban legend you've most likely heard about? It was actually a big ol' myth. Most of the membrane is already worn away when a woman finally has intercourse, and plays little to no role discomfort. Many gals believe their initial sexual experience is going to be unpleasant, because that is what they've been told, so it is. It makes sense when you think about it. When we think something will hurt, we feel anxious and tense which ultimately gives way to pain. So... What My First Time Taught Me About Sex

4. Those "bloody sheets" are not because the hymen is tearing, either. Most young partners are not experienced love-makers. Those first times are usually less skilled and sensual, and more trial and error. Hurried, poorly-lubricated or rough sex can cause sensitive vaginal tissue to bleed, but not hymenal tissue to break. Male Perspective: The Smoking-Hot Reason To Avoid First-Date Sex

5. The intact hymenal membrane does not cover the whole vaginal opening. If it did, girls who still had bits of the hymen left at puberty would not be able to menstruate.

6. About one in 200 women have an imperforate hymen. That means around 0.5% of hymens don't wear away normally and have openings too small for tampons or erections to comfortably enter the vagina. These days, in those cases, a fairly simple surgery is required to snip away some of the membrane. Hooray for modern medicine, right?

7. Throughout time, people have gone to great lengths to find proof that the hymen was indeed broken after marriage. In old cultures, newlyweds were expected to hand over bloody sheets after the wedding night to 1. confirm that the hymen had ripped, 2. make sure the woman was a virgin and 3. check that the two had consummated the union. A little nosy, don't you think? Many brides didn't even risk it, they would simply cut the inside of their thighs with a sharp fingernail to soil the sheets—just in case.

All that fuss for centuries over a totally wrong idea?! Sigh. We're glad the myth has finally been put to rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by NemzySeries(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
I tried to remember d lady dat disvirgined me d image of 5ladies appeared in ma mind
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by iyknaz(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blebleswag:

Keep dreaming dude
Not all girls are boreholes like u...thr ar still very decent girls out thr...though rare.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Mcowubaba: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
FLAWLES:
Looking forward for daht man
look back too, the man fit dey ur back d call u....
U just face front grin
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Ovaiegbe(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
What can make the hymen break?

sexual health

Girl doing a split I've heard that you can break your hymen by riding a horse or doing a split. Is this true? If not, why, and what can make the hymen break?

The hymen is a thin membrane that surrounds the opening of the vagina. Hymens can come in different shapes. The most common hymen is shaped like a half moon. This shape allows menstrual blood to flow out of the vagina. All girls are born with a hymen, and some girls are born with extra hymen tissue.

Although horseback riding involves moving up and down, and doing splits puts pressure on your groin area, these activities do NOT change the hymen.

The only exceptions are some injuries such as falling on a sharp object in a pool, bathtub, or a water slide, or a water skiing accident. The opening in the hymen often gets larger as girls grow.

Tampons can be inserted through the opening of the hymen without changing the hymen as well. Sexual intercourse may stretch the hymen to make a larger opening or may cause a tiny tear or change in the shape of the hymen – sometimes this is called “breaking” the hymen, but doesn’t really break, it just stretches.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
iyknaz:
Not all girls are boreholes like u...thr ar still very decent girls out thr...though rare.
I can understand u re sick in d brain n very silly.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
softysparky:
Depends on who you have it with the first time.

Mine is still so fresh.
angryangryangry
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
If to marry a virgin is old fashion.... Pls change my name to old school.... No time
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by tochstorm(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
1.woman god in bef=tested ok
2.woman not good in bed= made in china
3.woman still a virgin= brand new, made in japan.
4.man good in bed=second hand tokumbo
5.man not good in bed=bb nigeria fairly used.
6.man still a virgin= brand new made in japan

emi number 6 gon
na which number una be?
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by pak: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
uchestephanie:

Am sorry but what are those two hanging shirts doing in your profile picture?
Are they guardian angels?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.