Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (168592 Views)

I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / I Disvirgined Her The Night Before I Travelled Oversea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=softysparky post=32752512]
Some minutes ago.[/quote

U mean today?..... u try o so u don dey keep am 4 body tay tay.... abeg gist me, how was ur experience like?... did u enjoy it? or did it pain u
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Too much mention for me on dis thread,guys why evil naa cry#i cant reply all cheesy
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by jamillion: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
My pastor told me the only way to become a virgin again's to become a BORN AGAin...tnk god am virgin
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
I no a lady who sold her virginity for 5k in 1998 i was offered to buy but i declined
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by nairabetguru(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Uchesis:

So u want dem 2 rememba u 4 somtin dat lasted 4 just 5mins?
Laffing at u in HD

how does 1 laff in HD undecided
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by nairabetguru(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Shyna112:
I no a lady who sold her virginity for 5k in 1998 i was offered to buy but i declined

nice try wink
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
jamillion:
My pastor told me the only way to become a virgin again's to become a BORN AGAin...tnk god am virgin

2nd hand virgin
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by nairabetguru(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
junglejustice:
A LADY NEVER FORGETS A MAN WHO DEFLOWERED HER, LIKEWISE I A MAN CAN NEVER FORGET THE LADY THAT DEFLOWERED ME.

how does 1 deflower a man undecided
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by ukandi1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:
wether the devil like it or not I will marry a virgin!!!

He cud not stop me, so if u are a gud man, he cannot stop u too..
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Keketu(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:
wether the devil like it or not I will marry a virgin!!!
shut up! you this yellow mango angry .. btw do how is ikeme?
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by scantee(m): 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
I hate virgin, can't stand sight of blood, i can never marry a virgin, just decent gal is ok, she don't have to be a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by feamtrik(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hand on d cheek......sipping zobo
Reading comments
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by falconey(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Keketu:
shut up! you this yellow mango angry .. btw do how is ikeme?

WTF are you talking about mehn? Who tha Bleep or what da Bleep is ikeme?
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by dinachi(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
That is why virgin small girls disvirgined by their fellow girls in all girls schools end up as die hard lesbians. They are unable to form emotional bonds with men all their lives. They always have a special place in their hearts for the girl who disvirgined them.

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
I swear illiterate full nairaland angry

A guy cannot be a Virgin.

Virgin na for only women.

So all those guys were dem dey say them be virgin.

Una get Virgin1a heh?
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Daresh(f): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Shyna112:

May be he was horrible

Nope. It was a veery short relationship, first time sex is painful. I guess I blocked it out.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by InZA: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
I wonder why any normal thinking man would want to marry a girl that's not a virgin...honestly I don't get it undecided
Imagine you giving her the best se:x of your life and she's moaning almost getting to the point of orgasm, you're feeling all fly and cool with yourself because you think you're doing the craziest shii..t ever....when all of a sudden as she climaxes she shouts " oooooooohhhh Joooooohhhhhhhny"

Meanwhile your name is Timothy....not John.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by tablu: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
Very true! My ex is stil sprung on me since we broke up in 2007.I tend to believe it has some spiritual undertone to it and I really dont want to put anywoman through that experience again except my wife.

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Qmab: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
skimmy39:
lies lies lies, consolation talk
I don't lie on faceless forums. Cos there's no need to save face.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Oilandgas1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Can I still remember all the girls I wipe/bulala/disflower/disvirgin?

Searching my diary for the list

Hold on still searching
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by chukzzy1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Emodeee:

sheee because she be virgin dat one con mean say she get bad attitude and she no sabi cook? Abegi, na she get good attitude pass. For a girl to be a virgin in dis era, i fink she must av good attitude.
Na non virgins sabi abuse people anyhw on top small matter, calling d person old enough to be their father by their names. Virgins cn cook better. While non virgins r busy looking for d next prick to fvck, they r busy improving their cooking skills, reading stuffs abt relationships.
how old are you
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by olabisiadelaja4(f): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
pentag0nal:

Aaah, then I must search for a virgin to marry then.
I'm available
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
What about the first one to suck her under? did they forget too
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Is that why you started giving out my property?? sad
You were never the landlord.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
I won't know cos I'm still a virgin for now. I'd retire in some months time smiley
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by MarieSucre(f): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
People always remember the first time they did everything. the first time they left their parents home, the first time they entered a plane, the first time they kissed etc. sometimes its not as sentimental as you think.

4 Likes

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by alphaomega(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Most guys I knw. na. ashawo disvirgin dem all...

1 Like

Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by MarieSucre(f): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
InZA:
I wonder why any normal thinking man would want to marry a girl that's not a virgin...honestly I don't get it undecided
Imagine you giving her the best se:x of your life and she's moaning almost getting to the point of orgasm, you're feeling all fly and cool with yourself because you think you're doing the craziest shii..t ever....when all of a sudden as she climaxes she shouts " oooooooohhhh Joooooohhhhhhhny"

Meanwhile your name is Timothy....not John.
and this is peculiar to only women who have had sex na wa for you bros.
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Truckpusher(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
see wetin u talk,modify undecided
Hmmm

Many married women would be thinking about me. lipsrsealed
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Klare(f): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fairgodwin:
How possible? I guess this is only meant for the ladies, because most guys forget the lady that deflower them. Sometimes they are just so all about the sex that they don't even attach much feelings whatsoever to it.
And on the other hand, some ladies were deflowered through rape, and as a result do not feel any 'special thing' for the guy other than hate, resentment and the likes. But in respect to your topic (on the sweet side), yes, they hardly forget, even if they never loved the said guy. They just still remember him, not necessarily because he was a sweet guy or they love him, or even [that] the sex was sweet, but simply because it was their 'first sex' experience and so, they always remember.
But as for some of us who are still [male] virgins, we don't have much experience to share yet and we don't have any girl not to forget yet.

Yeye guy lols
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hmmm

Many married women would be thinking about me. lipsrsealed
so d person u disvirgin is someone else wife now cheesy
Re: How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her by Fairgodwin(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Klare:

Yeye guy lols

Me abi? I go deal with you, personally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / One Wrong Turn......true Story / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.