Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... (56888 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2015
Bullcrap story,no guy in Nigeria has the complete package,oil and gas ko.ororo and fart nii
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by bayulll01(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
This has got nothing to do with being broke.

A wise lady will not pick a bag of that price even if it's a high brow boutique. I'm pretty sure there are other items there that she could have bought even though they'll be more expensive compared to normal boutique prices. But less than 250k.

Some ladies nor sharp sha. Even if you have high taste can't you pretend for once?

See the way she just let a "Ready made" husband go. cheesy

Good luck next time you hear? grin

Some ladies are leech,like seriously reminds me of when I took one to the mall and she points at everything I was like are u a for real,guess what after the shopping I drop her silly asss,ladies should be wise,use your sense of responsibilities
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2015
Menace2Society:
Dull?U are sex starved no doubt
ME? dats ure on a long tin!!! ask most of d female nairalanders here.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by joanana(f): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
This has got nothing to do with being broke.

A wise lady will not pick a bag of that price even if it's a high brow boutique. I'm pretty sure there are other items there that she could have bought even though they'll be more expensive compared to normal boutique prices. But less than 250k.

Some ladies nor sharp sha. Even if you have high taste can't you pretend for once?

See the way she just let a "Ready made" husband go. cheesy

Good luck next time you hear? grin

You are right. It's good that he broke up with her cos he high maintenance babe. She can't pretend becos it's her nature. Chai!!!! See husband material.... . Her greed no allow her. he loss anyway.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by omonnakoda: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
The girl didn't like him...

And she saw a chance to 'maga' him... and she took the chance smiley

The mumu angrily calls off a relationship which didnt even exist in the first place.... She happily goes home with her 'plunder' without even begging for forgiveness, or even pretending to be sorry smiley

Perhaps, she is actually reading this thread with her friends, laughing themselves to stupor, mimicking his post-shopping tantrums, and congratulating herself for squeezing such a relatively expensive item from an 'overgrown baby mumu' grin

A "mumu" who makes enough money to buy a 250K bag without blinking is a good kind of "mumu" .Better to be that than a hungry ,broke ass "smart" guy

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2015
Oh please, flimsy excuse from a ritualist. He has probably used her for rituals or stolen her star. Smh!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2015
the guy is a mumu... he should NOT have taken her shopping. why pay for the bag if he was not comfortable with the price?
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by HoseaAudu(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
JigsawKillah:
That's enough reason to call it off?
Smh
Poor men and their mentality

A Man paid for a 250k bag ,and you call him Poor?

5 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by HoseaAudu(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.

Small Pikin Yarn

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Islie:
Let me comment before lalasticlala push it to FP

The man should have take her to a normal boutique and taste her taste and not an expensive one where something worth 50,000 would be sold for almost 150,000

The guy is not commplainin bou d money it's just her attitude2words shit, since she heard he's got money. She'd b lyk see maga bt one tin is dt if a guy discovers u re greedy he'l never wife u, cus as a successfull man u hav a lot of women flockin arnd u soo u'l have2 select d best

2 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
bomasek:
Broke and fake ass nigga,how do u test someone u know next to nothing about on your first date? I feel dude has a poverty mentality though he's loaded. There are other ways to test a lady,moreover she didn't ask to be taken there.
Bros abeg read d screen shots again. U get sense so
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ribbit: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bt atleast i can walk but she wnt b able to walk 4 a day.
what do you wanna do? Break her legs? You actually lost more during Sex than the woman.. Women recover quicker than men after Sex.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by clintino700(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
From d comments am getting d whole story.
dre11:

Tell me which parts you don't understand from the story
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by kelvine(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2015
No broke dude anywhere can afford to pay 250k for just a bag. Wait a minute,for just a bag ? Amazingly she will only use that bag once in a month and most people won't notice the worth. The bag can even be snatched at Ojota bustop on her way to Ondo state. grin grin grin

AUSVINS:
Dude could be working in a company that sell palm oil and cooking gas.No be Oil & gas be that?9ja girls and olonger

3 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2015
The guy na learner.

makes no sense no matter how rich he is.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by HoseaAudu(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Vivalavida99:
I'm a lady and love nice things, but this very particular lady is greedy and senseless. She is a disgrace to the womanhood.

GBAM
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by kalufelix(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2015
250k hand what
Na parachute??

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Bowaley17(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Stup¡d girl... Since the day her papa don born am,him get 100k inside account? Opportunity come she no gree use her head,@32 now she go dey cry say she still dey single...

3 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Yujin(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2015
buygala:
The girl didn't like him...

And she saw a chance to 'maga' him... and she took the chance smiley

The mumu angrily calls off a relationship which didnt even exist in the first place.... She happily goes home with her 'plunder' without even begging for forgiveness, or even pretending to be sorry smiley

Perhaps, she is actually reading this thread with her friends, laughing themselves to stupor, mimicking his post-shopping tantrums, and congratulating herself for squeezing such a relatively expensive item from an 'overgrown baby mumu' grin

This exactly was my thought. That guy was a maga and the girl got him. Which wise man seeking for a life partner will take a woman you're yet to confirm to an expensive shopping mall? Dupe got what she wanted simple which is a rare opportunity to own such costly hand bag that she can use to brag among her friends. Sharp girl.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by laclass(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2015
But lets look at it this way too.the guy was trying to impress her by taking her to such an expensive boutique.what was he thinking ? The girl is not a greedy type if u ask me cos she picked just one item .if am the guy and knowing I will react in such manner I will tell her right there that is too expensive then her reaction will show the type of girl she is.I guess the guy acted foolishly as well ...my 2 cent doe
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2015
ribbit:
what do you wanna do? Break her legs? You actually lost more during Sex than the woman.. Women recover quicker than men after Sex.
u wnt undastand wat im saying bcaus ure still a virgin.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jhidey08(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2015
evegran:
Oh please, flimsy excuse from a ritualist. He has probably used her for rituals or stolen her star. Smh!
I luv d way u reason, thinking outta d box. Thumbs up to u

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Gemc3(f): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2015
*Thinking of what 250k can do for me*

Chai! only one bag? Why did they guy pay sef? Me i no go gree o! lie lie!
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jaybee3(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
K9blunt:
there are many things involved, though I despise being tested.
the lady is a hungry fool, she couldn't see anything better than a bag like clothes and shoes or suggest a cheaper place even though she doesn't know anywhere in Lagos or better still tell the guy to surprise her cause she never knew she would be going to a boutique she could have planned for. but she bought a bag! ( and I dey here dey broke like hell, and wan eupid gal will just fall my hand, cause that oil and gas guy will become like searching4love saying all nija gals are the same, 'teamforeigngirls!')

and the guy ........ in fact I no blame the guy at all.... angry

Actually, all she had to say was “boo, these bags are really expensive and I rather you don’t spend all that money on something I won’t carry all the time”. I’m 100% sure he would have gone ahead to buy the bag as well as putting a rock on it.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ribbit: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
sweetorgasm:
u wnt undastand wat im saying bcaus ure still a virgin.
hehehe you see why I said you are not mature now? grin
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by tolustx(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2015
JigsawKillah:
That's enough reason to call it off?
Smh
Poor men and their mentality
Did u read d tweets @ all? The babe bought only one thing - A bag. For 250,000 naira. He didn't complain and he paid. Is dat ur definition of poverty? Can u remember d worth of d most precious thing u've ever given to a lady? Then compare that with dis and d answer u get is d definition of poverty.
He could afford it but dat doesn't make it right for her to do.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=HoseaAudu post=33054863]

Small Pikin Yarn[/qu ote]bring ur girlfriend n c dat its a real mata yarn
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2015
dre11:

According to the twitter user who shared the true story, a man takes a new girlfriend out shopping for the first time to a highbrow store and she takes a bag worth N250k which he paid for. But then he gets mad and dumps her. His reasoning - 'a woman should not buy what she can't afford herself on another person's tab'. But then why take her to an expensive store and why didn't he react when she picked the 250k bag?......

Some guys sha

Check his friends tweets here and see what really transpired....

Highbrow doesn't necessarily mean Expensive or Overly Expensive. As a matter of fact, they are two different words.

Mr. Biggs is a lowbrow eatery to me, but because it doesn't appeal to a lot of those poor folks, they think it is expensive (their word). But when they go to the local bukas, some of them end up spending more on a meal than someone who ate at Mr. Biggs.

So, I don't think all the bags there were above a hundred thousand naira. I believe there were relatively cheaper ones too.

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by sniper77(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2015
LadyX:
I think the man wanted to test her. For those saying he's broke you could be wrong because he paid for the bag.

He just wanted to see the kind of wife he was going to marry.

You are so on point.20 bottles of orijin for you.The babe failed a simple test.
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2015
The guy is a quintessence of a Dummy!

Why did he buy it in the first place?

Inexperienced dude! Can't you be real by telling to her face that you can't afford such luxury?

It's not about been stingy but being wise and realistic, now the girl has gone feeling like a "winner"...

If he were a NLer, he would have known a little better...

Hian!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by queensmith: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2015
jhidey08:
he never told u he is playing game, I don't c him as a maga but a guy who doesn't lyk dragging issues with people, I respect his decision.

No the man is an eediot - look at the scenario.

If someone takes you shopping, you will use the opportunity to buy something you wouldnt normally buy for yourself. Whether or not you can affor it is irrelevant.

Deji's reasoning is like that of a goat.

He could have said the bag is too expensive and ask the girl to be considerate.

If a millionaire was taking me shopping I won't start looking at price tags as if i was the one paying??

Abi what was the purpose of taking her to a highbrow shop? Deji is a mumu
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by K9blunt(f): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Actually, all she had to say was “boo, these bags are really expensive and I rather you don’t spend all that money on something I won’t carry all the time”. I’m 100% sure he would have gone ahead to buy the bag as well as putting a rock on it.
but the silly gal did not say that, that's why the guy broke up with her. He believes the gal is just there for his bar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.