Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. (30928 Views)

Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience / How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Beamborla(f): 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Please it's obvious you are still a learner.

In case you don't know, I am fvcking polyandrus. I have a lot of men dying to be my 1001th.

Kinglekan is not even in my top 100, yet he still left you for me. Chai grin grin

Shows how insignificant you are cheesy
Chai! Kinglekan, come and see yourself o tongue cheesy
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by ronald4lif(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Orijin101:

angry where ur own?

I'm not sure what mine was like. Happened about a decade ago so it's hard to recollect it exactly how it played out. But it was in Cameroun and it involves this damsel whose mom got a provision shop not too far from my dad's shop.

I could remember seeing her catwalk pass our shop each time she's closed from school. I wanted to approach her each time she passes by but I had no liver. Each night I go to bed thinking about her and how to break the ice, like how can I be friends with her. The feeling went on and on for months.

Many times I'll watch out when her mom isn't at the shop and when she's alone I'll want to go and talk to her about my feelings. But on reaching the shop I'll instead buy soft drinks and won't utter a word.

After a while I mustered the courage to pay her a visit to her school and on getting to her class she wasn't there as it was during break. I traced her to the canteen where she was buying something and wanted to approach her but still couldn't. On her turning to leave she saw me and looked in awe. It seems like she was surprised to see me in her school, but she didn't say a word and walked out. I blamed myself all night for not talking to her atleast. It was a perfect moment for me to have talked to her.

On this day, 11th February, which is a national youth day in Cameroun and students from secondary schools gathered to march and engage in other fun activities. I was with some friends when I sighted her with her friends and started trailing her, looking for the moment when she'll be alone.

After some while she left her friends for reasons I don't know. I walked up to her called her by her name and was surprised she knew my name too. Started off by talking about the day experience and other fun activities. We'd a very friendly and nice chat, we talked about her mom and my dad and crack some jokes about our shop experience. The atmosphere was the right time to break the ice and tell her what I'd been wanted to, but still couldn't till we parted ways.

Although the day came to an end without letting my mind out I was really happy that atleast we have become friends. We started exchanging greetings and talking each time we meet in the market. One night I decided to write a love letter and it took me the whole night to draft one. I'll write and cancel, write and cancel before I knew it a ledger book is half way cheesy. I later settled for one of the note.

The next day I wrapped it in an envelop, attached a greeting card and waited patiently for her return from school. Went to their shop and we greeted, talked for a while then told her I got something to give her. She was like what's that, I gentlemanly slip the letter from my bag and gave it to her. She hesitated to collect and asked what's about the letter, told her its for her to read that I can't tell. I walked out.

Two days or so after when she was coming back from school I noticed the way she looked towards our shop, it was certain she's looking for me. I suspected she may have something for me, probably a reply. I hit their shop moments later, we greeted and talked and right there she slipped an envelop with a smile on her face. Never seen her that happy. Went to the shop opened it and it was just the kind of reply any man in my shoes at that moment would really want. The rest became history. cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by FLAWLES(f): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Cutehector:
hey darlin... smiley watsup
.you ba?did u ask of me??cuz i din see ur mention
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Orijin101:

you dare not go near my lala247 angry
Your?
Hahahaha...... Joseph the dreamer *Wake up*

1 Like

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Twaci(f): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:

kiss kiss kiss
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
it wasn't bad, wait wasn't good either.

Wait make I chop first
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by afamstan19(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
LIE
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
I gave her my jollof rice and chicken during lunch in primary school after then everyone started calling her my wife..though it was just a title we didnt do anything.

3 Likes

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by condralbede(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
I knw say lies go plenty here but no p.....keeping dem coming.
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
pls where is Rokiatu?...

1 Like

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by habeebcole: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
bfor i summed up d courage....i drank 1bag of sachet water...hopin i will b high since i dont drink....she also played hard to gt....we dated and we separated.....SHIKENA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by austinesteve(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
can't believe this made front page... when good topics are wallowing in their various sections angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
I haven't wooed . . . I haven't wooed a girl before.
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by komzyb(f): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Here to read
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lolzz grin this orijin101 is sick grin

Well dis is my story,

There was this girl in my highschool,I really love this girl,buh when I was abt telling her my mind. OMG,cun see fear grin

I'd earlier mastered everything I was goin 2 say like" ehm grace I wanna let u knw sumtin,I want us 2 b best of friends..." Blah blah blah,
But trust me when I got to her I forget everything,and couldn't ulter a word,then I changed the discussion to something else sad. Maybe I'll still tell her next century sha sad

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by cozy7(m): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
[b]I attended a govt sec sch, where it was compulsory for all students within ss1 to ss3 to belong to literary n debating society (d only club that had its meetings on friday). My dad was a prof of English language, so I spoke well from childhood n subsequently became d "president" of d largest club in my sch.
There was this girl (Omowunmi), who always accompanied her frd (who was d Secretary of d club) to present d minutes to me. On all occasions, while my Secretary read d minutes to me, I was busy gazing lostfully at wunmi. I was in ss3, while my Secretary n her frd (my crush) we're in ss2. This continued till I started loosing sleep after her. I happened to be d library prefect, so I sometimes decided to conduct assembly myself (so I could see more of her). I was so crazy that I'd stare at her from my class (upstairs) while she visited d food vendor during break. Hmmmmmm! Then I made a grave mistake.....
I confessed my feelings to my Secretary who, asking her to plz talk to her frd 4me, instead of doing as told, she broadcasted to her entire class my intentions...I noticed d way, girls in thst class stirred at me during assembly d next morning, wunmi was absent. It took me abt a week to finally no what happened........I couldn't n wasn't bold enough to talk to my wunmi, then wen she often smiled wen I entered her class, now she always frowned and I had to apologize, then tell her my mind myself, with her frowning face? HOW COULD I?
I then resorted to letter writing, it took me abt a week to compose my letter (full essay). I sent someone to deliver it for me, it took me another one week of improper feeding due to loss of appetite to finally get her attention.
I boldly called her bck one Friday after sch, I looked at her but couldn't just say a thing.....shockingly, she smiled n just walked away. I RESPECTED MYSELF AND NEVER DIALED THAT NUMBER AGAIN [/b]

4 Likes

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm not sure what mine was like. Happened about a decade ago so it's hard to recollect it exactly how it played out. But it was in Cameroun and it involves this damsel whose mom got a provision shop not too far from my dad's shop.

I could remember seeing her catwalk pass our shop each time she's closed from school. I wanted to approach her each time she passes by but I had no liver. Each night I go to bed thinking about her and how to break the ice, like how can I be friends with her. The feeling went on and on for months.

Many times I'll watch out when her mom isn't at the shop and when she's alone I'll want to go and talk to her about my feelings. But on reaching the shop I'll instead buy soft drinks and won't utter a word.

After a while I mustered the courage to pay her a visit to her school and on getting to her class she wasn't there as it was during break. I traced her to the canteen where she was buying something and wanted to approach her but still couldn't. On her turning to leave she saw me and looked in awe. It seems like she was surprised to see me in her school, but she didn't say a word and walked out. I blamed myself all night for not talking to her atleast. It was a perfect moment for me to have talked to her.

On this day, 11th February, which is a national youth day in Cameroun and students from secondary schools gathered to march and engage in other fun activities. I was with some friends when I sighted her with her friends and started trailing her, looking for the moment when she'll be alone.

After some while she left her friends for reasons I don't know. I walked up to her called her by her name and was surprised she knew my name too. Started off by talking about the day experience and other fun activities. We'd a very friendly and nice chat, we talked about her mom and my dad and crack some jokes about our shop experience. The atmosphere was the right time to break the ice and tell her what I'd been wanted to, but still couldn't till we parted ways.

Although the day came to an end without letting my mind out I was really happy that atleast we have become friends. We started exchanging greetings and talking each time we meet in the market. One night I decided to write a love letter and it took me the whole night to draft one. I'll write and cancel, write and cancel before I knew it a ledger book is half way cheesy. I later settled for one of the note.

The next day I wrapped it in an envelop, attached a greeting card and waited patiently for her return from school. Went to their shop and we greeted, talked for a while then told her I got something to give her. She was like what's that, I gentlemanly slip the letter from my bag and gave it to her. She hesitated to collect and asked what's about the letter, told her its for her to read that I can't tell. I walked out.

Two days or so after when she was coming back from school I noticed the way she looked towards our shop, it was certain she's looking for me. I suspected she may have something for me, probably a reply. I hit their shop moments later, we greeted and talked and right there she slipped an envelop with a smile on her face. Never seen her that happy. Went to the shop opened it and it was just the kind of reply any man in my shoes at that moment would really want. The rest became history. cheesy
woOoOow. . . wah a lovely experience cheesy
mehn!

2 Likes

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by vicechancellor(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
i never woo b4, am a seminarian.

2 Likes

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by saintTim(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
After three bottles of hinekin I approached this lady on my way home and alcohol did the talking. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:
Here to read sugar-coated stories cheesy grin
Narrate ur story

1 Like

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
Lolzz grin this orijin101 is sick grin

Well dis is my story,

There was this girl in my highschool,I really love this girl,buh when I was abt telling her my mind. OMG,cun see fear grin

I'd earlier mastered everything I was goin 2 say like" ehm grace I wanna let u knw sumtin,I want us 2 b best of friends..." Blah blah blah,
But trust me when I got to her I forget everything,and couldn't ulter a word,then I changed the discussion to something else sad. Maybe I'll still tell her next century sha sad

transgendered, i still don't get your gender
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by IlorinFinest: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
boynigeria:
shittt was crazy I was sweating all over, heart pounding and shit Practiced in front of the mirror a thousand time but at the end i heard a good news which was NO! cos the girl is now damn horrible
grin grin
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by heayey(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mine started with a boom and ended in a blast...... my crush said she loves her b.f
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
K
ronald4lif:

Thsts alot
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
K
ronald4lif:

Thats alot
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Orijin101:

transgendered, i still don't get your gender
anyone you call me,I'll answer you cheesy. Even if u like you can say "u wanna pass your DICKtionary through my PUSSY-cat. So far my name still remains

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by ronald4lif(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247:
K
Thats alot

Lol!. cheesy
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
anyone you call me,I'll answer you cheesy. Even if u like you can say "u wanna pass your DICKtionary through my PUSSY-cat. So far my name still remains

you need to be laid! bring ya ass over here angry
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by amalder: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
So long I can't recall
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
I won't share
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by peeparty(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
funny enough since I born I never woo.am just dis bad sharp dude.bois should understand wah I min. :-Xfunny enough since I born I never woo.am just dis bad sharp dude.bois should understand wah I min.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / This Is Superstory, What Is The Lyric / What Would You Do In This Scenario? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.