Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? (31370 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2015
Toks2008:

lol..you will certainly make a great comedian.lmao

lolxx...

Bro did u notice what i noticed?.a thread termed "5 states with most runs ladies" garnered more traffic than a thread that would add value and spice to some young talents pursuit..mehn am so tired of this bullsh!t and also wondering what this world is turning into..

Well,i don't blame them kids..they're still under the canopy of their parents and know not what life is yet.

6 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2015
IamOdin:

lolxx...

Bro did u notice what i noticed?.a thread termed "5 states with most runs ladies" garnered more traffic than a thread that would add value and spice to some young talents pursuit..mehn am so tired of this bullsh!t and also wondering what this world is turning into..

Well,i don't blame them kids..they're still under the canopy of their parents and know not what life is yet.

Thats one anomaly i noticed about nairaland.. juncks make front page easily but trust me im sure its got nothing to do with Seun but i guess its the lapses of the mods.

2 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2015
IamOdin:

oboi u from psychia komot?

We're talking about a matter of great importance and u're here parading ur brown teeth..op has made it clear he don't want fp so
hw does ur post contribute positively to the thread?

if u want to joke there're other threads for that..be warned oh!

I came here to read comment and I didn't c much of it so I did what I could. So more comment would surface dude am helping me not u

Meanwhile don't u think it is stupid to blame someone for any wrong choice u make
For God sake if ur otepu no support u then bounce it shows clearly that she is not a quality wife material(hollandies)
Dnt blame any body for ur mistake fvcking taaake responsibility and change the fvcking choice bro is ur fvcking life if she fvcking dies tomorrow will u still live with the fvcking corps dude get a fvcking life and stop fvcking around with em bitches u say ar unintelligent fu:cking f.uck u

7 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 11:20am On Apr 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Thats one anomaly i noticed about nairaland.. juncks make front page easily but trust me im sure its got nothing to do with Seun but i guess its the lapses of the mods.

yeah you're right,the mods really need fertilizer applied to their brains so it will work better..i pray God work on them soon.

I think the thread can still gain the required traffic and inspire some dudes if we can leave this s3x addicts and post it on business and agriculture sections..believe me those guys need inspiration and will be glad if u offer them one..i needed this too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Creamish(f): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2015
Nice thread.

I personally believe in keying into available biz opportunities as I have done same. Nowadays, the 9-5 jobs are not very dependable so there must be a fallback plan "incase of incasity"...lol. So I totally respect men who hustle. Its not easy but it pays especially when the business is well planned and not just "where belle face".

Therez a lot of money to be made in Naija so I'l totally encourage anyone (man or woman) going into biz...as long as its nuttn dirty.

6 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 11:27am On Apr 30, 2015
oloyolo:

I came here to read comment and I didn't c much of it so I did what I could. So more comment would surface dude am helping me not u

Meanwhile don't u think it is stupid to blame someone for any wrong choice u make
For God sake if ur otepu no support u then bounce it shows clearly that she is not a quality wife material(hollandies)
Dnt blame any body for ur mistake fvcking taaake responsibility and change the fvcking choice bro is ur fvcking life if she fvcking dies tomorrow will u still live with the fvcking corps dude get a fvcking life and stop fvcking around with em bitches u say ar unintelligent fu:cking f.uck u

wow,i'm begining to feel like a prophet oh..

So u really escaped from the psychiatric home?.dude get back there and finish ur dozes..you are not doing any good to d economy running around oh..hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2015
Creamish:
Nice thread.

I personally believe in keying into available biz opportunities as I have done same. Nowadays, the 9-5 jobs are not very dependable so there must be a fallback plan "incase of incasity"...lol. So I totally respect men who hustle. Its not easy but it pays especially when the business is well planned and not just "where belle face".

Therez a lot of money to be made in Naija so I'l totally encourage anyone (man or woman) going into biz...as long as its nuttn dirty.

u made a point..
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2015
IamOdin:

wow,i'm begining to feel like a prophet oh..

So u really escaped from the psychiatric home?.dude get back there and finish ur dozes..you are not doing any good to d economy running around oh..hmmm!

Of cause oh and what are u doing talking to a psychiatric patient very interesting
Which one be prophet again I thought it was obvious
Very soon now u go go open church say God don call u

On a serious note bro get rid of victim mentality it has never helped any one its a cold world no one cares about ur opinion
*peace*

3 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
IamOdin:

yeah you're right,the mods really need fertilizer applied to their brains so it will work better..i pray God work on them soon.

I think the thread can still gain the required traffic and inspire some dudes if we can leave this s3x addicts and post it on business and agriculture sections..believe me those guys need inspiration and will be glad if u offer them one..i needed this too. smiley

business section?

well unfortunaately i dont know how to move threads from one section to another..maybe you have a clue.
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Creamish:
Nice thread.

I love that phrase...where belle face..that is cluelessness if i must say.

A guy should be focussed on a course.
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
oloyolo:

This fvck word is fvcking too much
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Creamish(f): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Toks2008:

I love that phrase...where belle face..that is cluelessness if i must say.

A guy should be focussed on a course.

Exactly. To succeed, one must plan well. A Jack-of-all-Trades masters none..we all know that.. so it's best hez focused and it's better if its his passion.

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Toks2008:

This fvck word is fvcking too much
Urs is much more than mine like 45% is fvck. don't judge
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
oloyolo:

Urs is much more than mine like 45% is fvck. don't judge

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by smvinreal(f): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Toks2008:

I will be willing to understand what you mean by...anything...
anytin legal and creative
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 7:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
I quite understand the need for the family to get sustainance while the man gets his foot firmly on the ground and this is why a lady should support in any small way.

Nevertheless as a man you must also understand that getting a job is not totally ruled out PROVIDED THIS JOB DOES NOT PREVENT YOU FROM DUMPING YOUR DREAMS NO MATTER HOW ENTICING THE PAY CHECK IS.

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Well analysed OP. I respect your vocabulary anytime your name is mention. Kudos bro.
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 8:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Toks2008:

business section?

well unfortunaately i dont know how to move threads from one section to another..maybe you have a clue.

just copy n paste,shikena!
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Adaeze003(f): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
I hope I don't sound weird on this one and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but...

Not everyone's vision will become a reality... damn! Hit the damn nail on the head.

Yes, we plan, plan and plan but it doesn't always align in reality like in our heads...

In my opinion(emphasis on the "MY" ) even as you're trying out your different ideas, you should have some plan B that puts food on YOUR table!

For example, I know a software developer who has ideas and has created apps that are on google play but we all know that field is still not fully blown here. So, if he sits at home creating apps all day, he might just go hungry so... he got a blue collar job that at least pays the bills for now while working on his vision!

No1 needs to abandon his/her vision for anyone but you must know that "potential" don't put food on no table.

And heck! If you feel your girl is weighing you down, you leave her and move ahead. Saying stuff like "she made me loose sight of my vision" is just weak abeg... like really weak.

Oh... the last paragraph is on gf/bf basis... if you're married, your wife is only tryna pull you back to reality... you just can't afford to be stuck on a dream you had as a teen when you have babies to feed. unless of course she's the bread winner... and you know what that does to your egos. wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
IamOdin:

just copy n paste,shikena!

And what about the valuable contributions you all have made? all will be gone i guess.

I could simply copy the URL of the thread but it will just look funny.

Honestly i have seen many frontpage materials that can make one puke but im just like..whatever and im not clamouring for front page thinh but this is one thread many ladies expecially need to articulate their taughts about.
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Toks2008:

And what about the valuable contributions you all have made? all will be gone i guess.

I could simply copy the URL of the thread but it will just look funny.

Honestly i have seen many frontpage materials that can make one puke but im just like..whatever and im not clamouring for front page thinh but this is one thread many ladies expecially need to articulate their taughts about.

ok,i got it bro..but u aint doing this for fp's sake,u're doing it for those dudes that need it.

As for the posts,i'll contribute my quota.
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
IamOdin:

ok,i got it bro..but u aint doing this for fp's sake,u're doing it for those dudes that need it.

As for the posts,i'll contribute my quota.

The bottomline is...even if this thread hits front page i presume it will make no difference because as i wrote,most Nigerian ladies are intellectually dumb.

Even when i watch your views on TVC i usually see just one or two out of the hosts making intellectual impact0while the rest just talk from the sentimental stand point

I have been on nairaland for over 8yrs and i have observed that only a minute number of ladies are of high intellectual capacity and i hve realized that its not only endemic to nairaland but Nigeria at large.

Most of our ladies are mentally dumb but excellent in displaying their wares on instagram,facebook and other socia sites that allows picture uploads and i just shake my head in despair.

Most Nigerian ladies believe their backside or sexual endowmwents will do the magic for them but respomsible men will rather want to see u flaunt what you have up there

For me, a lady of high intellect is a turn on for me...keep your smelly and terribly ravaged ass to urself,i want to see wat u have up there..that is the definition of a real lady.

If you are a lady reading this post..please do not see this as any form of gender bias but take it as a challenge. There is more to life than flaunting boobs and asses.

8 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Adaeze003(f): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ok... I'm confused... when did the topic change to "let's talk about how dumb ladies are"

Why must every thread be about how guys are in some way better than girls...

Like what the hell?! @toks2008

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Adaeze003:
Ok... I'm confused... when did the topic change to "let's talk about how dumb ladies are"

Why must every thread be about how guys are in some way better than girls...

Like what the hell?! @toks2008

can you please do me and this thread the honor of chanelling your vendettive response on the matter on ground IF YOU MUST COMMENT.or simply ignore the thread as many ladies have done before you because if you are smart enough you will realize that this particular post you quoted was hinged on an antisident and i did not just pop it up.

And one more thing my lady...never ever and i repeat..never ever take any posts of anyone on interactive media personal and simply take it as the personal opinion of that person hence the need to respond with less sarcasm but an opinionated view from you.Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
Toks2008:

Most Nigerian ladies believe their backside or sexual endowmwents will do the magic for them but responsible men will rather want to see u flaunt what you have up there

mehn,,how old are u??

It's only a 76yr old can say thischeesycheesy

u just knacked d jackpot..they believe just that and i think that's why we have more break-ups and marriage divorce.Reasonable men go for wise girls and that's why u'll see a guy dump a so-called queen when he's ready for marriage.I'd prefer a wowoh with sumtin upstairs that can reason like a human being than marry miss america which will be a liability,behaving sheepishly and clueless in family matters..and most of all,no one iz gonn' eat beauty,it will fade even b4 u knw it,i wonder if they know this.

On our girls,u should know all of them are american wanna-be's..

I have many things to say but i don't want to derail d thread..afterall they got brains and if they can't make use of it let them dive into d abyss mehn,,ion care anymore.
A word is enuff 4 d thoughtful.

4 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
funny enough I love guys who are entrepreneurs and talk very passionately and intelligently about what they want to do, guys with a clear vision about where they see themselves in some years to come. but the thing is I don't think many have what it takes to be an entrepreneur especially in this country where many businesses end up crumbling, its not for the faint hearted, its for those who are go-getters and very determined to succeed.

many young guys just want to be entrepreneurs but they don't know what it takes to become one, they think its easy , they just stay at home taking no action and telling people they are entrepreneurs with no clear vision about what they want. some just feel too big to work under somebody. or some are very unrealistic and living in a fantasy world. for you to take that big risk by quitting your job and being self employed you have to have a very good and realistic plan. cant take the risk with some of these "self employed'' guys roaming the streets.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nori:
funny enough I love guys who are entrepreneurs and talk very passionately and intelligently about what they want to do, guys with a clear vision about where they see themselves in some years to come. but the thing is I don't think many have what it takes to be an entrepreneur especially in this country where many businesses end up crumbling, its not for the faint hearted, its for those who are go-getters and very determined to succeed.

many young guys just want to be entrepreneurs but they don't know what it takes to become one, they think its easy , they just stay at home taking no action and telling people they are entrepreneurs with no clear vision about what they want. some just feel too big to work under somebody. or some are very unrealistic and living in a fantasy world. for you to take that big risk by quitting your job and being self employed you have to have a very good and realistic plan. cant take the risk with some of these "self employed'' guys roaming the streets.

u built a glass house and shattered it almost immediately after finishing.(hope u geddit)

wisdom is discerning and if u can't discern u're simply foolish..

U made a nice point,but as a well rounded person u should be able to discern btw practising entreprenuers and wanna-be's..
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
IamOdin:

u built a glass house and shattered it almost immediately after finishing.(hope u geddit)

wisdom is discerning and if u can't discern u're simply foolish..

U made a nice point,but as a well rounded person u should be able to discern btw practising entreprenuers and wanna-be's..
the op implied that we ladies should always support guys when they want to be self employed, he made no exceptions. he didn't bother to ask why a lady might tell her guy to go and work instead that's why I gave those instances, she might have noticed some negative traits I listed so she saw the need for him to get a job.

6 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nori:
the op implied that we ladies should always support guys when they want to be self employed, he made no exceptions. he didn't bother to ask why a lady might tell her guy to go and work instead that's why I gave those instances, she might have noticed some negative traits I listed so she saw the need for him to get a job.

ohk.
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
IamOdin:

mehn,,how old are u??

It's only a 76yr old can say thischeesycheesy

u just knacked d jackpot..they believe just that and i think that's why we have more break-ups and marriage divorce.Reasonable men go for wise girls and that's why u'll see a guy dump a so-called queen when he's ready for marriage.I'd prefer a wowoh with sumtin upstairs that can reason like a human being than marry miss america which will be a liability,behaving sheepishly and clueless in family matters..and most of all,no one iz gonn' eat beauty,it will fade even b4 u knw it,i wonder if they know this.

On our girls,u should know all of them are american wanna-be's..

I have many things to say but i don't want to derail d thread..afterall they got brains and if they can't make use of it let them dive into d abyss mehn,,ion care anymore.
A word is enuff 4 d thoughtful.

lol..

By June i will be marking my 4th decade on earth.

See friend a fool at 40 they say is a fool forever

I stand challenged on this fact..most Nigerian ladies are sorry case.

Have you observed the front page junks expecially when it comes to ladies? ok let me refresh yur your memory

Tonto dikeh flaunts naked body

Chika ike shows off cleavage

Juliet ibrahim flaunts sexy curves in bikini

I can go on and on and when i see stuffs like these i just wonder.

Please do a thourough check and go through threads of unequivocal relevance to ladies and you can bet that you will hardly see a lady comment and the most of those who do usually write short codes like

lol,
wow,
smiles

Then i began to wonder if the crop of ladies we have now has any grey matter.

Aneg let me just stop here..God help our ladies.

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 12:05am On May 01, 2015
Nori:

Im proud of your intellectual prowess and we need intelligent contributions like this.

The first sign to know a guy who is purposeful is that he must be sure he is good at something then he must be true to a course n not dabbling into business for stomach reasons as in anywhere belle face.

If you have a guy who knows his onions then do all u can to support him.

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IamOdin: 12:11am On May 01, 2015
Toks2008:

lol..

By June i will be marking my 4th decade on earth.

See friend a fool at 40 they say is a fool forever

I stand challenged on this fact..most Nigerian ladies are sorry case.

Have you observed the front page junks expecially when it comes to ladies? ok let me refresh yur your memory

Tonto dikeh flaunts naked body

Chika ike shows off cleavage

Juliet ibrahim flaunts sexy curves in bikini

I can go on and on and when i see stuffs like these i just wonder.

Please do a thourough check and go through threads of unequivocal relevance to ladies and you can bet that you will hardly see a lady comment and the most of those who do usually write short codes like

lol,
wow,
smiles

Then i began to wonder if the crop of ladies we have now has any grey matter.

Abeg let me just stop here..God help our ladies.

hbd in advance cheesy

as for d fp thingy,i noticed them guys don't care about how relevant or irrelevant a thread is once it causes some traffic and flourish their business.

On our ladies,what more can i say but shout AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairalander Prewedding Shot / In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.