Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? (31376 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 12:16am On May 01, 2015
Nori:
the op implied that we ladies should always support guys when they want to be self employed, he made no exceptions. he didn't bother to ask why a lady might tell her guy to go and work instead that's why I gave those instances, she might have noticed some negative traits I listed so she saw the need for him to get a job.

Im so loving your direction of discussion and this is the interesting part.

It is not in your place to discard his idea no matter how stupid it sounds...yes as his lady you can advice and give your opinion but nvertheless if he insibsts that his idea is practicable then give him your support.

for instance your guy says he wants to start a business called stander and you say never simply because the business sounds stupid but in united states people make great income just by standing in line for people who cant wait on a queue.

there are many absurd businesses that can be professionalized so no matter how ridiculous his enterprenural plans may sound, just give him the benefit of doubt.

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Owliver(m): 12:52am On May 01, 2015
OP I agree with your post but you don't only get such from girls, even guys discourage someone. I am an aspiring entrepreneur and got a plan which could take longer due to low starting drive being a recent graduate. Talking to a group of guys weeks ago about settling down and I told them I would love to get married at maybe 35years old and they asked why wait 10years more since am already a graduate. and I told them I need to put things in place and wouldn't want a serious relationship for now since am in my mid 20s and You know how nigerian girl will be ringing marriage matter like towns' crier. These guys made lots of statements like, small pikin, immaturity, you wan old dey born... name them. Just because I need to accomplish something that seem unrealistic in their view point. well, that had no effect on my decision though. I still think poverty has done a bad job on we nigerians especially ladies lol, let me not even talk more on the ladies part. So in summary, guys also have such views but I agree its mostly common with our ladies

3 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2015
Well Olwliver the truth is that you dont have to s
Owliver:
OP I agree with your post but you don't only get such from girls, even guys discourage someone. I am an aspiring entrepreneur and got a plan which could take longer due to low starting drive being a recent graduate. Talking to a group of guys weeks ago about settling down and I told them I would love to get married at maybe 35years old and they asked why wait 10years more since am already a graduate. and I told them I need to put things in place and wouldn't want a serious relationship for now since am in my mid 20s and You know how nigerian girl will be ringing marriage matter like towns' crier. These guys made lots of statements like, small pikin, immaturity, you wan old dey born... name them. Just because I need to accomplish something that seem unrealistic in their view point. well, that had no effect on my decision though. I still think poverty has done a bad job on we nigerians especially ladies lol, let me not even talk more on the ladies part. So in summary, guys also have such views but I agree its mostly common with our ladies

Well Olwliver the truth is that you dont have to shelve marriage at least from my experience,marriage does not stop you from achieving your goals but all you need is a lady that will support your dreams.

Not all Nigerian ladiies have the leech mindset so go on and achieve your goals and you must understand that most times,struggling attracts the woman we need in our lives while wealth attracts the women we want.

So go on and do your thing and i will advice you go for a very young lady of like 18 or 19 so that at least for the next 7 years therabout she wont bother u for marriage and that will allow u space to achieve your dreams but heaven helps you dont jilt her aftrwards.

Just follow ur dreams and who knows...you just might achieve your goal faster than you think...

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Owliver(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2015
Toks2008:
Well Olwliver the truth is that you dont have to s

Well Olwliver the truth is that you dont have to shelve marriage at least from my experience,marriage does not stop you from achieving your goals but all you need is a lady that will support your dreams.

Not all Nigerian ladiies have the leech mindset so go on and achieve your goals and you must understand that most times,struggling attracts the woman we need in our lives while wealth attracts the women we want.

So go on and do your thing and i will advice you go for a very young lady of like 18 or 19 so that at least for the next 7 years therabout she wont bother u for marriage and that will allow u space to achieve your dreams but heaven helps you dont jilt her aftrwards.

Just follow ur dreams and who knows...you just might achieve your goal faster than you think...

All the best.
ofcos I would love to marry quick if I can get someone who'll have to understand what I want and not pressure me. The reason am not taking any chances is because the average naija girl thinks differently so worst case scenerio is what I gave out I unlike an average naija guy don't believe marriage is key to happiness so am not really freaked but if I find someone of such(which is most likely not lol) mindset then why not.

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2015
Owliver:
ofcos I would love to marry quick if I can get someone who'll have to understand what I want and not pressure me. The reason am not taking any chances is because the average naija girl thinks differently so worst case scenerio is what I gave out I unlike an average naija guy don't believe marriage is key to happiness so am not really freaked but if I find someone of such(which is most likely not lol) mindset then why not.

If i say i dont understand then i will be fooling myself.

As a man with ample experience in life,i have had several experience and i can tell you first hand that most Nigerian ladies especially the ones who are not financially independent will give you serious issues if you insist on no job hunting policy.

So the bottomline is that if you truly want your lady to give you breathing space,ensure that she has her own viable source of income else...
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nigerian ladies and the job mentality.

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2016
hAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS.
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Vikky014(f): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2016
TOKS2008 This ur thread reminds me of a book i read Rich Dad and Poor Dad by Robert .T.Kiyosaki. DT book really shaped my thought about being a salary earner. It even made me to strt learning many skills. before i was having this mindset of working after school bt nw i know better
It is only fear that keeps most people working as a salary earner. The fear of not paying their bills, the fear of not having enof money and the fear of starting over. but being an entrepreneur enables one to avoid one of LIFE BIGGEST TRAPS WHICH IS SALARY

As a lady i will go for any man that will mind his own business even if he is a salary earner. He shld jst hv a plan of being an entrepreneur after few yrs of earning the salary

so in other words i prefer a promising entrepreneur to a salary earner... Salary is a curse to me..

4 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2016
Vikky014:
TOKS2008 This ur thread reminds me of a book i read Rich Dad and Poor Dad by Robert .T.Kiyosaki. DT book really shaped my thought about being a salary earner. It even made me to strt learning many skills. before i was having this mindset of working after school bt nw i know better
It is only fear that keeps most people working as a salary earner. The fear of not paying their bills, the fear of not having enof money and the fear of starting over. but being an entrepreneur enables one to avoid one of LIFE BIGGEST TRAPS WHICH IS SALARY

As a lady i will go for any man that will mind his own business even if he is a salary earner. He shld jst hv a plan of being an entrepreneur after few yrs of earning the salary

so in other words i prefer a promising entrepreneur to a salary earner... Salary is a curse to me..

shocked Are you sure you mean all you wrote or could it be wishful comments?

In my own view i believe things should balance up meaning a lady could be a salary earner while she allows her man to pursue his busines to a conclusive end irrespective of the outcome.

But the truth be told,the blame should be on the Nigerian economy cos indeed we as Nigerians are slaves in our own country...a country that does not support young minds to be enterprising and creative and this is why many of our ladies frown at settling with a struggling budding entrepreneur.

In the western world,we can see how the country pays the unemployed enough money monthly to cater for their tummy and this is why they have the opportunity to relax and think straight thereby coming out with great inventions.

In Nigeria an individual will have to weigh the options of eating sand while building his business plan or taking up a job and once he gets that job, he is enslaved for the best part of his active years.

So even if a man decides to be an entrepreneur the question is what will the family eat while he is still working his way up? Should he ratrher remain unmarried and without a lady in his life?

So trust me,Nigeria is the greatest witch hunting us as citizens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Vikky014(f): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Toks2008:

shocked Are you sure you mean all you wrote or could it be wishful comments?

In my own view i believe things should balance up meaning a lady could be a salary earner while she allows her man to pursue his busines to a conclusive end irrespective of the outcome.

But the truth be told,the blame should be on the Nigerian economy cos indeed we as Nigerians are slaves in our own country...a country that does not support young minds to be enterprising and creative and this is why many of our ladies frown at settling with a struggling budding entrepreneur.

In the western world,we can see how the country pays the unemployed enough money monthly to cater for their tummy and this is why they have the opportunity to relax and think straight thereby coming out with great inventions.

In Nigeria an individual will have to weigh the options of eating sand while building his business plan or taking up a job and once he gets that job, he is enslaved for the best part of his active years.

So even if a man decides to be an entrepreneur the question is what will the family eat while he is still working his way up? Should he ratrher remain unmarried and without a lady in his life?

So trust me,Nigeria is the greatest witch hunting us as citizens.
LOL AM SAYING MY HONEST TRUTH OOO. I HV SPIRITUAL DAD. FINANCIAL DAD AND BIOLOGICAL DAD. I LEARN FROM THREE OF THEM.

Yes it is good for a lady to b a salary earner. bt as for vikky i will also hv a plan of minding my business even if am a salary earner. cos salary earner hardly buy an asset they mostly buy liabilities any time their salary increases bt as a business oriented person u invest ur money and wait for the profit bfore buying luxuries.

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Vikky014:
LOL AM SAYING MY HONEST TRUTH OOO. I HV SPIRITUAL DAD. FINANCIAL DAD AND BIOLOGICAL DAD. I LEARN FROM THREE OF THEM.

Yes it is good for a lady to b a salary earner. bt as for vikky i will also hv a plan of minding my business even if am a salary earner. cos salary earner hardly buy an asset they mostly buy liabilities any time their salary increases bt as a business oriented person u invest ur money and wait for the profit bfore buying luxuries.

iGBO KWENU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
o:
angry

Truth is bitter. Some guys end up underachieving because of the fear transfered to them by girlfriends and wives.

Corporate jobs and promotions are limited; entrepreneurial opportunities are not. Ladies, let that man take the risk. Support him and be proud of his small achievements.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun.

This is something our ladies must really ponder over.
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Swissheart(f): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
I have spent quality time reading and digesting every of the comments on this thread and without holding back words I am impressed and I have bn enlightened too however I want to cite an example of someone very close to me..... He has bn talking about having a business of his own and how much he loves to be independent, cool idea actually..... But then with a thorough check I realized he doesn't even have an idea of what he wants. This week he is into agriculture, next he has cars on sale...... Always floating that lately I have began to doubt the authenticity of his certificate. Jack of all..... Master of none. The game of success isnt like a toy. It is either you know where you are heading or one get trampled on by the way . No sane girl sees a promising guy who knows what he wants and how he intends getting there, and will want to be a stumbling block.

At some point I felt so uncomfortable that I suggested he finds a job..... And at that point he felt I didn't believe in him, which is not true. Even as a lady.....i do not just sit waiting for an alert that has already bn spent.

Toks as much as I agree with you I also think we have some set of ppl who lack the foresight into what they really want while some as just so lazy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Vikky014(f): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
Toks2008:

iGBO KWENU!
HMMMM nt about IGBO OOO. IT IS JST THE MINDSET cool
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Vikky014(f): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Swissheart:
I have spent quality time reading and digesting every of the comments on this thread and without holding back words I am impressed and I have bn enlightened too however I want to cite an example of someone very close to me..... He has bn talking about having a business of his own and how much he loves to be independent, cool idea actually..... But then with a thorough check I realized he doesn't even have an idea of what he wants. This week he is into agriculture, next he has cars on sale...... Always floating that lately I have began to doubt the authenticity of his certificate. Jack of all..... Master of none. The game of success isnt like a toy. It is either you know where you are heading or one get trampled on by the way . No sane girl sees a promising guy who knows what he wants and how he intends getting there, and will want to be a stumbling block.

At some point I felt so uncomfortable that I suggested he finds a job..... And at that point he felt I didn't believe in him, which is not true. Even as a lady.....i do not just sit waiting for an alert that has already bn spent.

Toks as much as I agree with you I also think we have some set of ppl who lack the foresight into what they really want while some as just so lazy.
NICE
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Vikky014:
HMMMM nt about IGBO OOO. IT IS JST THE MINDSET cool

Sure i know but it also runs in the blood..
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by biz2get(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
As A Guy; Never Listen To A Lady If you want to succeed In What ever except if shes your mother or wife...

These Low Life Bitc*s Dont Care what happens to you... They DONT so DONT ALSO GIVE A FUC*

That is same sh*t that happened to Adam and see where it landed us all in this shi* country ..

My 2kb
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Vikky014(f): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Toks2008:

Sure i know but it also runs in the blood..
LOL

So even if a man decides to be an entrepreneur
the question is what will the family eat while he is
still working his way up? Should he ratrher remain
unmarried and without a lady in his life?
MY ANSWER:
As a Man u hv to be with a woman dt can atleast manage the home front whn u as the head of the house cant afford to do so due to circumstances beyond ur control..IF am a man i will go for a woman described in PROVERBS 31:10-31..AS A LADY I WILL WORK TOWARDS BCOMING DT WOMAN IN PROVERBS Bfore thinking of marriage..

I CANT EVEN IMAGINE WHT LIFE WOULD HV BEEN TO ME IF MY MUM WAS A HOUSE WIFE...GOD FORBID BAD THING OOO

2 Likes

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by free2ryhme: 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
Toks2008:
If you ask any lady to choose between a salary earner or an entrepreneur i guess many will gladly go for the latter.

Yes most ladies will gladly settle for an established and successful entrepreneur but will prefer a man that earns a salary to a BUDDING entrepreneur aiming to make success of his career?

How amazing is the fact that many ladies would rather prefer a butterfly to a caterpillar.

It is amazing how an average Nigerian lady will go all out to kill the zeal of a young and promising entrepreneur simply because of the fear of the unseen,she will advice him to take up a job just because she is more interested in having the assurance that there is a regular in-flow of cash either for her selfish gains or for the sake of the children.

Ok I guess you will be saying in your mind ”this guy don come again” so do me this favor and lets do this real life testing..

If you are a guy who is still searching for job simply call your lady on the phone and tell her “honey wow! guess what? I have gotten a business idea I want to start” and please observe her response.

Wait for another week and call her again but this time say “Honey you won’t believe I got a job” and also observe her response.

And for those who are already working,simply call your lady and tell her “honey I have decided to quit my job to start my personal business” ..i am almost certain you are in for a long sermon on why you should not.

Some ladies are even kind enough to ask you to get a job first then probably raise the money for the business as though they are so certain that all the money you earn monthly from the hopeful job will be saved for your intending business and unfortunately by the time you start a job
you intend spending just few years,you will wake up after 20years to discover you are still stuck up in same job because the employers we have are pretty smart enough not to allow you space for yourself and you will even have to lie in order to attend an interview for another job offer.

Please don’t get it twisted…as a man,there is absolutely nothing wrong in taking up a job if that is what rocks your boat but I am simply laying emphases on some Nigerian ladies who lack vision,those who are mediocre and those who just believe that getting by is more important in life than attaining a potential maximum IN YOUR CHOSEN CAREER.

Our ladies must understand that just as we have men who are ok with a paid jobs and depend on the employer to gain promotion and more take home pay,we also have men who are visionary,men who would rather want to be an employer of labor rather than be an employee,men who will stop at nothing to achieve their dreams and men who will later become the Dangotes and bill gates of today and eventually become a owner of a company many see today as well established and many ladies will even pray and fast for their men to be employed there.

This is my point ladies…the choice remains yours but please do not stress our men who are visionary,determined and result oriented. Allow them pursue their dreams.Get a life for yourself,get financially independent and allow this man space to actualize his dreams.

My candid view.

if you have an elder sister that is married to a salary earner ask her that question
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Niceiroko: 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
I tot is where u find lov thats where u stock
Toks2008:
If you ask any lady to choose between a salary earner or an entrepreneur i guess many will gladly go for the latter.

Yes most ladies will gladly settle for an established and successful entrepreneur but will prefer a man that earns a salary to a BUDDING entrepreneur aiming to make success of his career?

How amazing is the fact that many ladies would rather prefer a butterfly to a caterpillar.

It is amazing how an average Nigerian lady will go all out to kill the zeal of a young and promising entrepreneur simply because of the fear of the unseen,she will advice him to take up a job just because she is more interested in having the assurance that there is a regular in-flow of cash either for her selfish gains or for the sake of the children.

Ok I guess you will be saying in your mind ”this guy don come again” so do me this favor and lets do this real life testing..

If you are a guy who is still searching for job simply call your lady on the phone and tell her “honey wow! guess what? I have gotten a business idea I want to start” and please observe her response.

Wait for another week and call her again but this time say “Honey you won’t believe I got a job” and also observe her response.

And for those who are already working,simply call your lady and tell her “honey I have decided to quit my job to start my personal business” ..i am almost certain you are in for a long sermon on why you should not.

Some ladies are even kind enough to ask you to get a job first then probably raise the money for the business as though they are so certain that all the money you earn monthly from the hopeful job will be saved for your intending business and unfortunately by the time you start a job
you intend spending just few years,you will wake up after 20years to discover you are still stuck up in same job because the employers we have are pretty smart enough not to allow you space for yourself and you will even have to lie in order to attend an interview for another job offer.

Please don’t get it twisted…as a man,there is absolutely nothing wrong in taking up a job if that is what rocks your boat but I am simply laying emphases on some Nigerian ladies who lack vision,those who are mediocre and those who just believe that getting by is more important in life than attaining a potential maximum IN YOUR CHOSEN CAREER.

Our ladies must understand that just as we have men who are ok with a paid jobs and depend on the employer to gain promotion and more take home pay,we also have men who are visionary,men who would rather want to be an employer of labor rather than be an employee,men who will stop at nothing to achieve their dreams and men who will later become the Dangotes and bill gates of today and eventually become a owner of a company many see today as well established and many ladies will even pray and fast for their men to be employed there.

This is my point ladies…the choice remains yours but please do not stress our men who are visionary,determined and result oriented. Allow them pursue their dreams.Get a life for yourself,get financially independent and allow this man space to actualize his dreams.

My candid view.
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Lunchour: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
smvinreal:
Well as for me i can't date a guy who does'nt have anything he is doing "an idle mind is the devils workshop"

Why can't U also get something to do, so that U're also date"able". Ladies putting all their life responsibility on guys since 470 BC.

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by redcliff: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
IamOdin:
Mehn cry me an ocean instead of all these.

May be modified when am done reading tho,but 4 now, Cry! Cry!! Cry!!!

*Modified*
hey bro,,you made sense from start till end,forgive my agitation cos long threads like these end up being shit but this one's really different.

You're seconded in everything u said smiley.

But my advice to fellow entreprenuers,cos i am one,,never u,i mean NEVER u give up cos of pressures from ladies,u should know they are brainless especially the single ones and have been that way since the time of ADAM.Always stay focused and if possible DUST these distractions b4 they ruin ur career.Though i believe any determined person should know this already.

And once more big brother Toks,forgive my agitation.

My 2kobocheesy

Gbam!
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by sheyoroniyen(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
sum ladies onli won to jump into wealth,dey dnt wanna b part of d accomplishment.

ladies b like (i want a caring,young n rich handsome guy)

dey dont want hustlers undecided
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by millionboi(m): 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
misspicy:
who has d summarized version pls?
Between paid job and buddin entrprenuar,wich do u prefer as a spouse?
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by justpeehay(m): 2:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
talk abt guarantee monthly awoof.
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Toks2008(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
Swissheart:

Interesting read i must say but i guess i understand that guy to a greater extent.

The power of focus is undoubtedly effective but in a country where you still need to get by one way or the order he has no choice but to also try his hands on some other stuffs to compliment but assuming he is an Amercan or briton,trust me,his focus will remain firm cos the social security grants will go a long way to keep jim focused.

I do not encourage jack of all trade n master of none..As a guy you must know what you want n pursue it tenaciously...dont start wat you dont want to be identified with in say 10years from now cos u might be traped in that.

But all in all i beliv our ladies should really try to encourage our men so that we will have more employer of labour rather than the oversaturated job seekers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by nobeku: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
smvinreal:
Well as for me i can't date a guy who does'nt have anything he is doing "an idle mind is the devils workshop"
If you had anything you were doing, you probably wouldn't say that so expressly..
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by IQnoCommon(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
MrsChima:
I am so tired of this dry repetitive shit.
because you feel some type of way,maybe guilty of the offence
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hoes like regular source of income earners while they see entrepreneurs as not doing any thing useful because the income is not as steady, it could be difficult while starting though, but if ur dangote, money answereth all things. By the way of recent, many girls from the SE are prostituting about in Lekki phase 1, I don't know why.
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by akachidi(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Toks2008:

If this is too long then i fear you need to jerk up your reading habbit.
Like you read it all...long shit
Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by harristo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nori:
the op implied that we ladies should always support guys when they want to be self employed, he made no exceptions. he didn't bother to ask why a lady might tell her guy to go and work instead that's why I gave those instances, she might have noticed some negative traits I listed so she saw the need for him to get a job.

An intelligent girl spotted cool

Thanks for helping us humble Toks2008 and IamOdin on page 1 (is what other ladies on Nairaland would say) smiley

*Goes back to reading comments before commenting on the topic*

1 Like

Re: Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Briee:
Na book you dey write?

Don't be a dumb blonde, try and read.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) / The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.