Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,458 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves (45873 Views)

Identify Fake Profiles On Facebook Using Google Image Search / Cisco Guru Help! Cant Connect To Internet Via Cisco 2800 & Idirect X3 / How to identify a fake(china) HP Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by nethacker(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2009
na2day?:

i worked with 3 service providers and one programming firm in lagos and abuja, i also did a lot of freelancing

service provider, namelywats ur chat ID lets rap, or wat do u feel?I work in a bank as a network support officer, CORE networks(R&S)
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by blesseb2k: 11:49am On May 14, 2009
@nateevs
whats up my brother we have not heard from you in a while, hope all is well

people una never hear from our oga for this forum and nobody seems to mind, care or even say a thing about him.

i beg those who know him very well should find out whats up with him.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Nicesoul(m): 12:19pm On May 15, 2009
nethacker:

service provider, namelywats ur chat ID lets rap, or wat do u feel?I work in a bank as a network support officer, CORE networks(R&S)

can we chat? drop your chat ID to my email address on my profile.

Regards
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by na2day2(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2009
nethacker:

bro, my YIM id is decyberworld
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by poisonalex(f): 9:55pm On May 20, 2009
Hi all,
This is wonderful, i am a member of other forums, just not one based in niger and i must say i am impress. Anyway i too can contribute my own 2bit to the networking or cisco people in Nigeria. Hala me if you need anything help anybody.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by na2day2(m): 11:21pm On May 20, 2009
poisonalex:

Hi all,
This is wonderful, i am a member of other forums, just not one based in niger and i must say i am impress. Anyway i too can contribute my own 2bit to the networking or cisco people in Nigeria. Hala me if you need anything help anybody.

glad to hear that sis, we all need a little help here and there smiley smiley smiley
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by blesseb2k: 8:14am On May 21, 2009
poisonalex:

Hi all,

Hey sist you are welcome, we sure do need a lot of help here.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by presido1: 12:38pm On May 31, 2009
Who knows the latest CCNA dump for the certification exams. Am taking the exam this july. Any help will be appreciated.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by poisonalex(f): 1:54pm On May 31, 2009
The lastest dump for CCNA is P4s 8.14.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by na2day2(m): 3:19am On Jun 01, 2009
sup ppl
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by fromuk(m): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2009
poisonalex:

The lastest dump for CCNA is P4s 8.14.
do they have this in book or only online. Pls advice
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by na2day2(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2009
fromuk:

do they have this in book or only online. Pls advice

dude u no try at all, try act a little more intelligent abeg shocked shocked shocked
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by GLADSPOT(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2009
Thanks alot for all you guys have said about CCNA. Please i am interested in cerifications, but dont which to go for, wether CCNA or MCSE. Please i need your candid advice.

Thanks
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by na2day2(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2009
GLADSPOT:

Thanks alot for all you guys have said about CCNA. Please i am interested in cerifications, but dont which to go for, wether CCNA or MCSE. Please i need your candid advice.

Thanks

what do u wanna do? rule of thumb, i pick a cisco cert anyday over a microsoft cert but thats just me. stick with ur passion and vision
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by GLADSPOT(m): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2009
na2day?:

i pick a cisco cert anyday over a microsoft cert

Why do you prefer CCNA to MCSE? Are there any bottle necks associated with MCSE? Cos my interest has actually been on the later. Any way, i just want to know the differences, so to say between the two programs.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by na2day2(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2009
GLADSPOT:

Why do you prefer CCNA to MCSE? Are there any bottle necks associated with MCSE? Cos my interest has actually been on the later. Any way, i just want to know the differences, so to say between the two programs.

i prefer cisco bcuz my interest is in pure networking like routing, switching, network security, voice etc i am not that into database management and stuff like that, everyone should look at their passion, what works for me may not work for u, i have always believed that there will be job security(not just working for sum1 else but having freelance work) in voice and network security for a long time to come.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by manalone2(m): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2009
Guyz, am a new dude in da world of ccna. I'ld need u guyz 2 take me along plz letz start 4rm da scratch. Thankz 4 ur consideration am very gr8ful,
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by poisonalex(f): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2009
hello, then you are very welcome to the cisco world. you need lots of study materials, try searching for them from this site 4shared.com, i think u will sget some materials from there.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Zizomatic: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2009
If you are going into the Networking World, u will need a very good orientation from the "cisco gurus". Cisco is a company well known for their routing and switching technology. Networking is simply a process of transfering  packets [Info] from one Network to another. Just as in sending a text message. We all want to get Rich but Networking is far more than learning the basics and using Braindumps to pass the exams. Get a passion for it and you'll neva repent. A starting point is reading a couple of ebooks including: Dictionary of Networking, CCNA Study Guide 6th Edition By Todd Lammle, and CCNA For Dummies. You Can download a copy of this ebooks on www.4shared.com and open with a pdf reader like adobe or foxit. Enjoy
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Zizomatic: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2009
CCNA Latest Braindumps is available on www.4shared.com Pass4sure Version 8.14 which includes 514 Questions. Simulation Lab questions with you would see in the exam include: Configuring Eigrp, RIP Routing Protocol, Troubleshooting Network Connectivity. When you visit www.4shared.com, type 640-802 in the search box. A list of files will appear and the dates they were added. Next click on recent at the top of the search result. This gives you the most recently uploaded files. Click on the file you want to download and another page opens with a direct download link tell you "Your link will appear in ?minutes. Click on the link to download the file. Enjoy
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by ramonmulti(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2009
Yes it is quite good thread especially for Cisco networking. Moreover, i would like to use this threading also to let you know i sell cisco products ranging from switches and routers. Just call me at 08033924627, Victor. 3b pepple street computer village ikeja opp zenith bank.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by HERO111: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2009
Guys,
this thread i must say is a bomb.Especially for those of us who are still warming up to do cisco trainings and exams like me.
Pls i want to start preparing for CCNA but i heard it has been splitted, i dont understand. i will like someone to intimate me on this and how i can study on my own to do the exams and pass successfully without attending a training school. Also i will appreciate it if anybody can help me with materials and dumps. i have Cisco Router 2600 series that i will be using for my practice. Pls help and God will continue to bless you.
i can be reached via the e-mail: santuando@yahoo.com
Thnx
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by GLADSPOT(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2009
Hi Guys, i feel some of us, expecially those who are new to cisco concepts will need the training Video DVDs of the following field of certification. It sure will equip you base on training and also for on the job training for those of us who are workers in the IT Industry.
The DVDs are five (5) in a pack containing all the training programmes below:

- Window
- Security
- Exchange
- Cisco
- Comptia
- Web Development
- Project Mgt.
- Citrix
- MCDBA
- Programming
- MS office
- Wireless
- Linux
- Oracle

Cisco tranining content in the DVD, which is a tip of the rest topic of all certification is listed below

CCNA
CCNP-BSCI
CCNP-BCMSN
CCNP-CIT
CCNP-BCRAN
CCSP
CCDA
CCSP
CCDP
CCIE
CCSP-SECURITY
CCSP-CSI
CCSP-SNPA
CCSP-CSVPN
CCVP-CVOICE
CCVP-QoS

If you are interested let me know, so that we can make arrangement on how to get it accross to you. Mail me on healthyfavour@yahoo.com, copy gladspot@ymail.com
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by tkalas: 1:04am On Jun 22, 2009
Guys,

I stumbled on this thread by chance while looking for something else, I am a full CCIE with alot of experience in the networking/security field.

I am quite touched to see alot of guys trying to do their certifications as well gain hands-on experience, it reminds me of those days not lot ago when i was trying to do the same.

I think I may be able to help some people with remote labs ( I have a lot of routers, switches & firewalls gathering dust in the garage), lets all get together over the next few days and see how this can be of help.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by na2day2(m): 1:09am On Jun 22, 2009
tkalas:

Guys,

I stumbled on this thread by chance while looking for something else, I am a full CCIE with alot of experience in the networking/security field.

I am quite touched to see alot of guys trying to do their certifications as well gain hands-on experience, it reminds me of those days not lot ago when i was trying to do the same.

I think I may be able to help some people with remote labs ( I have a lot of routers, switches & firewalls gathering dust in the garage), lets all get together over the next few days and see how this can be of help.

wow! that will be so tight if u really let ppl log on to a server and remotely access those network devices for practicing sake smiley smiley smiley
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by poisonalex(f): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2009
@tkalas

Wow thats great, pls can i get your email address, i am interested in the security field, but for now i dnt have a lot of experience, so i need lots of advice from an expert like you, my email address is tesho_ma@hotmail.com.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by Nicesoul(m): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2009
tkalas:

Guys,

Hello tkalas,

Good to hear this from you. I will appreciate it if i can be a beneficiary of your assistance. I have been searching for this great opportunity but none has come, please let me know how i can reach you. I am in Lagos and my contacts are lateeph@mail.com & 08063104988. Hope to read/hear from you soon.

Regards
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by tkalas: 12:44am On Jun 25, 2009
Hi Guys,

You can reach me at tundekale@gmail.com

I am looking for the best way to approach this, I will connect up the routers and come up with basic labs over the weekend.
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by na2day2(m): 7:15am On Jun 25, 2009
tkalas:

Hi Guys,

You can reach me at tundekale@gmail.com

I am looking for the best way to approach this, I will connect up the routers and come up with basic labs over the weekend.

sweet deal! can u make it like a game site like www.hackerslab.org ?
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by lekanfayz: 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2009
am a total newbie to the world of Cisco, i could use a lot of mentoring and am passionate about learning the field, any one intrested as a mentor can reach me via lekan_fayz@yahoo.com. i reside in the coalcity. i love this thread.
the only place where success comes before work is in a dictionary
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by nethacker(m): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2009
@tkalas,where u dey work add me to ur yahoo, val2rhyme@yahoo.com
Re: CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves by poisonalex(f): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2009
Hello guys,
I have to share this great news with everyone. i am officially CCNP CERTIFIED.

@tkalas i will be sending you a mail soonest. its CCSP track time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / New 2011 Free Dstv Software For Phone And Pc (download Now) / Unlock Your USB Modem For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.