Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men (78305 Views)

SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Florblu(f): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
themodernman:

You were making sense but rounded up speaking Nonsense. Prayer ko Prayer ni.

Fact is most Rich, Comfortable & Single men are not giving women what they REALLY want.. Men are so quick to think Women are all about money...

The women themselves fighting for empowerment but refuse to make themselves responsible with their attitude. By attitude I don't mean sleeping around but I mean being mature in dr attitude. Them just think sey once dem don fine...shikena.

A man will only respect a woman that respects him first not the other way round....that's why your man will cheat on you with a woman lesser in status dan you. It's in d genetic makeup of men to want to be respected. These single men haven't seen such so most of them settle for babymommas..

Life is getting harder...no man wants a woman that will add to it so we go just dey SOLO. If women know d way men of nowadays are thinking they'll either quickly change their behaviour or remain adamant and actually don't give a fuuuccck as they're doing now.

Good!every Lady should be able to get d Akara if d man has gotten d bread,yet guys/men who are ripe for marriage still find it difficult to keep. a healthy relationship with a lady who is capable of making meaningful contribution
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sagamite:

This is the kind of nonsense I hear time again from Black women everytime you highlight the typical nonsense personality they have.

One starts wondering in humour that if all of them are claiming not to be like that, how come majority are like that? undecided

This just shows you the average woman's capacity for lies to have her way/get an advantage and proficiency in self-deceit.

{Imitates her in a feminine voice} "I really wonder the type of women some of you men come across"

Notyourb1tch, my description is what a vast majority of Nigerian men would give you. Are you saying we are all lying or, by some magnificient and glorious coincidence, we are all meeting the same small pool of girls and "your unique type" are locked in some secret dungeons filled with happiness, honey and milkshake?

Now lets even say "Fck it! All you murrafcking black/Nigerian men are liars", the same unapproachability and lack of social skills is what men of other races state deter them from approaching black women. Are you saying they are also part of the "conspiracy and lies"?

Or they too just, by some magnificient and glorious coincidence, we are all meeting the same small pool of girls black men are meeting?

Cut the crap, girl! Majority of Naija girls are exactly the way I described. You are the people the need to change and stop engaging in this self-deceit women are so comfortable in.

AHHHH!

Awon strong? (The strong?)

E ku ro lona o. Awon strong ti de ibi yi o. grin grin grin grin grin grin (Get out of the way. The strong are here o.)

Ehen! I knew it. It is all part of that "strong" philosophy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2318469/growing-number-rich-comfortable-single/8#34869636

Sorry, shokolate-pops. Many men know what they want. They somehow find it with women of other races.

They want a fine woman, who is approachable, is not rude, is good in conversation, does not over-value herself (or the thing between her legs' powers), brings something to the table apart from her what is between her legs (e.g. being comfortable in domestics), has good manners, does not have alterior motives apart from genuine like of the guy, does not have a history as a slut, knows a man being with her/nice to her is not a birthright but mutual reward AND understands what the man wants (or is willing to find out) and willing to satisfy it if she is interested in him.

How many Nigerian girls can offer ALL that?

Fine Nigerian ones o!!!!!
Not to be vain but I have all that and more and I have many Gf's who are like me too. There are so many black women in the world for you to Generalize and make it seem like it's some sort of norm. At the end of the day most of the stuff you mentioned cuts across to all women and not black women only. If you want snow bunnies, you don't need to bash black women or insult us. Go for your preference and let that be that.

Anyways one thing I have noticed is you men love playing the victim. Black women are this and that but a lot can be said about you men too.

If you're a Nigerian man who has more than enough negative thought towards your fellow nigerian women you are self loathing. You can not be a Nigerian man and hate that which you come from. If you do it starts with the women in your lives like the mother, aunts, sisters, grandmother. What is it about them you don't like? Could it be their response to how they were treated by nigerian men Ponder that thought and be a better man. Stop pointing the finger and change what You do. Raise your daughters to be better women. It starts with you Nigerian men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by CrixusD(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sagamite:

This is the kind of nonsense I hear time again from Black women everytime you highlight the typical nonsense personality they have.

One starts wondering in humour that if all of them are claiming not to be like that, how come majority are like that? undecided

This just shows you the average woman's capacity for lies to have her way/get an advantage and proficiency in self-deceit.

{Imitates her in a feminine voice} "I really wonder the type of women some of you men come across"

Notyourb1tch, my description is what a vast majority of Nigerian men would give you. Are you saying we are all lying or, by some magnificient and glorious coincidence, we are all meeting the same small pool of girls and "your unique type" are locked in some secret dungeons filled with happiness, honey and milkshake?

Now lets even say "Fck it! All you murrafcking black/Nigerian men are liars", the same unapproachability and lack of social skills is what men of other races state deter them from approaching black women. Are you saying they are also part of the "conspiracy and lies"?

Or they too just, by some magnificient and glorious coincidence, we are all meeting the same small pool of girls black men are meeting?

Cut the crap, girl! Majority of Naija girls are exactly the way I described. You are the people the need to change and stop engaging in this self-deceit women are so comfortable in.

AHHHH!

Awon strong? (The strong?)

E ku ro lona o. Awon strong ti de ibi yi o. grin grin grin grin grin grin (Get out of the way. The strong are here o.)

Ehen! I knew it. It is all part of that "strong" philosophy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2318469/growing-number-rich-comfortable-single/8#34869636

Sorry, shokolate-pops. Many men know what they want. They somehow find it with women of other races.

They want a fine woman, who is approachable, is not rude, is good in conversation, does not over-value herself (or the thing between her legs' powers), brings something to the table apart from her what is between her legs (e.g. being comfortable in domestics), has good manners, does not have alterior motives apart from genuine like of the guy, does not have a history as a slut, knows a man being with her/nice to her is not a birthright but mutual reward AND understands what the man wants (or is willing to find out) and willing to satisfy it if she is interested in him.

How many Nigerian girls can offer ALL that?

Fine Nigerian ones o!!!!!

Are you my brother from another mother? Damn it! You keep stealing my thoughts. How i wish, oh just how i wish all guys were like us(you and i), i swear girls would be the ones begging us for a date. I slay them bitches especially those with this same "sense of pucci entitlement mentality" without mercy,... i keep no prisoners.

love you bro! #nohomo#......, btw you need to stop lecturing them about the truth 'cos its an effort in frutility.

But in all honesty, we need them to keep wallowing in their self-imposed naitivity...'cos thats what we feed on to slay them. . wink

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
lilmax:
but you are not worthless grin or are you?
your head
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
I think it's about high time that women stop depending on men for everything and counting on them to be your 'Hero' because once he is tired of being that " atm machine" often times they will treat you anyhow because  they know that you will not go anywhere because they are providing you with your daily bread. 

Get educated and earn your own money so that you can be able to do what you want. Times are changing.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by cococandy(f): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Maybe they are not marriageable.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Notyourb1tch(f): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
CrixusD:

Are you my brother from another mother? Damn it! You keep stealing my thoughts. How i wish, oh just how i wish all guys were like us(you and i), i swear girls would be the ones begging us for a date. I slay them bitches especially those with this same "sense of pucci entitlement mentality" without mercy,... i keep no prisoners.

love you bro! #nohomo#......, btw you need to stop lecturing them about the truth 'cos its an effort in frutility.

But in all honesty, we need them to keep wallowing in their self-imposed naitivity...'cos thats what we feed on to slay them. . wink
This is a typical example of what I mean. There are two types of women.

The type you men like to complain about. Naive, attitude, dependent, self entitled etc etc. Then you get the independent, educated, no nonsense, "feminist" which you men also love to complain about. Best thing would be for you men to decide what you want and which of the two you would be able to better deal with and deal with it because you will find the same thing in every race of women. That's the truth
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Florblu:

Good!every Lady should be able to get d Akara if d man has gotten d bread,yet guys/men who are ripe for marriage still find it difficult to keep. a healthy relationship with a lady who is capable of making meaningful contribution

Guys see what I mean? These ladies just don't get it. I was talking about attitude, she is talking about Bread ati Akara.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Florblu(f): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
themodernman:

Guys see what I mean? These ladies just don't get it. I was talking about attitude, she is talking about Bread ati Akara.

Smh.

Cant u understand an illustration wen it is been used?
Chai!some guys are dull yet dey wan marry genius

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jenams:
hey bro, sorry to say, buh ur standard of livin up north is not acceptable to us.
Standard of living?
We have enough land and very comfortable.here.
Our parents work very hard to sponsor at least our first marriage.
Is that the reason why u guys go to any length to be rich?

We.here do not need to build a house or become a milloneer before we get married.
So is that why the average age of a southerner is 45 years?..Hell no, that's not in our character

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Mixty: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Florblu:

grin grin grin
Madam take am easy. Just viewing the thread quietly till you suddenly bursted in anger.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
Florblu:

Thank God you said some guys, the type dat you "genius" end up with.

Instead of her to eat the humble pie and take correction...she'll rather try to turn it upside down not knowing she's only foooling herself.... yet wonder why they keep getting used & dumped...

Bread ati Akara undecided

Mtchew.....

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Florblu(f): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=themodernman post=34873736]

Thank God you said some guys, the type dat you "genius" end up with.

Instead of her to eat the humble pie and take correction...she'll rather try to turn it upside down not knowing she's only foooling herself.... yet wonder why they keep getting used & dumped...

Bread ati Akara undecided

Mtchew.....[/quote

Chai!mumu plenty hia o
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Antoinne: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Salym:
In a society where a man is at liberty to make and unmake new girlfriends/bed partners such things are bound to happen. When I see people from such societies getting married, I used to ask myself what is so special with this marriage after the guy has screwed the girl probably a hundred or more times. undecided
And how in the world is this a problem? Are you getting into marriage solely for the sake of sex?
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by desharon(f): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
olowoba:
This is a source of concern. I write for a few friends of mine - hardworking and nice guys (30+ years) working in various reputable firms in Nigeria. But 3, 4, 5 years after, they are still searching for the lady of their heart desires. I also notice the trend everywhere I go.

Just as we complain about the growing number of unmarried ladies, I'm also worried abt the growing number of unmarried, comfortable men who are over 30 years.

A case in study is a popular friend of mine who has been working in the oil sector for more than 5 years. He clocks 33 this year. He still remains unmarried. He says he is still searching. I can count more than 10 of my friends - comfortable, hale and healthy, gainfully employed but single after working for more than 5 years..What can be the cause?
Are ladies getting scarce, or is it that there are few "wife materials" in town now? or are they simply afraid of making commitment?

I can say that they ar simply afraid of making commitment due to some fears: the fear of break up/divorces after marriage, the fear of putting a stop to their social life, sleeping with any girl of their thirst, some ve issues taking a life decision. some ar still with d philosophy of ''the beautiful ones are not yet born'' that makes them not very sure of settling down with d woman around them as d ''real'' lady might show up a week after his wedding. Some are simply enjoying singlehood

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by desharon(f): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
olowoba:
This is a source of concern. I write for a few friends of mine - hardworking and nice guys (30+ years) working in various reputable firms in Nigeria. But 3, 4, 5 years after, they are still searching for the lady of their heart desires. I also notice the trend everywhere I go.

Just as we complain about the growing number of unmarried ladies, I'm also worried abt the growing number of unmarried, comfortable men who are over 30 years.

A case in study is a popular friend of mine who has been working in the oil sector for more than 5 years. He clocks 33 this year. He still remains unmarried. He says he is still searching. I can count more than 10 of my friends - comfortable, hale and healthy, gainfully employed but single after working for more than 5 years..What can be the cause?
Are ladies getting scarce, or is it that there are few "wife materials" in town now? or are they simply afraid of making commitment?

olowoba:

I can say that they ar simply afraid of making commitment due to some fears: the fear of break up/divorces after marriage, the fear of putting a stop to their social life, sleeping with any girl of their thirst, some ve issues taking a life decision. some ar still with d philosophy of ''the beautiful ones are not yet born'' that makes them not very sure of settling down with d woman around them as d ''real'' lady might show up a week after his wedding. Some are simply enjoying singlehood and yet supports their friend's marriage ceremony/child dedication
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Mixty: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
desharon:

I can say that they ar simply afraid of making commitment due to some fears: the fear of break up/divorces after marriage, the fear of putting a stop to their social life, sleeping with any girl of their thirst, some ve issues taking a life decision. some ar still with d philosophy of ''the beautiful ones are not yet born'' that makes them not very sure of settling down with d woman around them as d ''real'' lady might show up a week after his wedding. Some are simply enjoying singlehood and yet supports their friend's marriage ceremony/child dedication
So true! @bolded

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=Florblu post=34873788][/quote]

You are stuupid.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Florblu(f): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=themodernman post=34874291]

You are stuupid.[/quot
.Buhahahahahahahahahahaha tongue
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=Florblu post=34874424][/quote]

Loser.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sharksblow(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sagamite:

It is part of this lack of social skills I observe with Naija girls.

Another is when they just say "You are a player" and expect you to defend or prove yourself to the contrary like some inquisition.

And I bet they wouldn't like it when you reply them by labelling them players too that sleep around.

Not, once in my life have I ever met a white woman that would make such rude remarks. They would rather just ask "Are you ......?".
I tire

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by BankManager(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Marriage is NOT a competition. Better make sure it's d right person cos forever is too
long to be unhappy...

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
Viciyus:

SO BASE ON THIS PIECE OF SHITTE YOU JUST WRITE SO, NEVER DISPLAY THE STUPIDITY YOU NAIJA WOMEN ARE?

ALL I SEE IN THIS YOUR RUBBISH ARTICLE, IS JUST SELF EGO AND FOOLISHNESS,

THE BLACKER YOU ARE THE MORE STVPID AND FOOLISHNESS AND PRIDE YOU WOMEN ARE,

YOU KNOW ONE THING, THOSE WHITE WOMEN HEART ARE LIKE FEATHER, VERY SOFT AND EASY TO LOVE.

BUT BRING ONE BLACK NAIJA WOMAN SEE IF YOUR LIFE NO GO TURN UPSIDE DOWN.

Calm down man...i'm a man not a woman...and mind you Women believe so much in their body...dats majorly what even d likes of Beyonce, Nicki etc sing about. That's dr selling point.

A white woman who loves easily has either met a charming man or is lonely. Otherwise she'll form just like every other woman...don't get it twisted.

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Genea(f): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
olowoba:

lol. believe me most of my friends don't lack women around them.
however, if you are serious, pm me. i will link two of you and leave you guys to do the sorting yourselves.
i have never had any report of him beating any lady. hope say u make sense small sha.
we r interested too o
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by egobetatoday: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
winnieberry:
I think the problem is from both sides,there are alot of materialistic lazy women out there ,who discourage such men you talked about.Another issue is if you look deeper such men may have had one woman in their life at one point or another but when money comes d'guys start misbehaving cos to them,they got d'money if d'lady likes let her stay or go,after all there are many fishes in d'river.And when they discover that d'women outside are only after d'money they start complaining.And what makes u think dat girls who are always indoors are decent or anti social .Trust me most of all those decent girls are bad deep down.So my advice is this guys if u have a good girl keep her,dont take her for granted and later come and start bitchin about.Most girls have stayed with a guy when there is no money only for the guy to leave them when there is money so Do u xpect such girls to go after broke struggling dudes?And most broke dudes sef no dey try be guy :u arent not fine,rich,caring or good in bed wat thre for d'girl to enjoy and such guys go still dey misbehave .when d'girl leaves them for a better dude they start screaming'those hoes arent loyal.

1 MILLION gbosas for you.
dont mind them, once they start making money they change instantly.
i have seen men who made it latter in life but forget the woman who had been by their side for that long. for the younger guys, what happened to having 5,6,9,10 sidechicks once the money start rolling in?. then they start complaining ladies are not loyal. human beings learn fast you know. Even here in NL the guys have said severally that they start misbehaving once they have small change.

well, the ladies that were building with their men (wife) didnt reap the benefit, the side chick did !!
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
What is all this fuss about? angry

I just want to be a fvcking Billionaire and a woman with a Billion dollar mind set by my side.

Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by 400billionman: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Florblu:
Most guys/men don't know exactly what they want,so they end up choosing d wrong lady and later drop them.
Your outlook, money or position doesn't guarantee u a good wife,PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.

I love ur comnent
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
cococandy:
Maybe they are not marriageable.

What the fvck does this marriage of a thing mean?
All I need is a life partner to help me pro create.
#Simple.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by egobetatoday: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
jashar:

cheesy. Ermmm, help the ministry by hooking some sisters up with those your rich, single friends.
cheesy

nawa oo.
he said the guys dont lack girls (and i believe it) u want them to use you as tissue paper too?

please dont come and start opening threads on why men are so evil oo?
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by BankManager(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Brandnew2:
What is all this fuss about? angry

I just want to be a fvcking Billionaire and a woman with a Billion dollar mind set by my side.

Is that too much to ask?
bros ur head dey der jare.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.