Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men (78290 Views)

SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
[/b]

Exactly
Forgetting the reason why they work and earn much is all for a woman

It may be all for a woman actually but I go make sure she tastes only 10% of it...I'll use d rest to buy d fancy things of life for myself to continue to impress her and have d best poosies money can buy.

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by 9jauk: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

ANTI-SOCIAL

who wan marry dat kind babe ?

I can't stand loud girls,however my cateria of ranking a good girl starts from being humble,obedient,intelligent,caring,good in kitchen,average dress sense(I can't stand Brazilian hair and make-up),obviously someone with good family value.

With Sex you can start slowly!

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
iAmCharis:
You see another reason why it's important to have someone before money comes??

You are very right bro, but it's also very difficult to see a girl who will be willing to stand by you when the dough hasnt arrived yet. All the naija girls out there are aiming for made men. They dont even want to know your past, how you suffered, how God lifted you from a nobody to what you become. They are just interested with you cos you've made/making money. Life is just very difficult.

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
Nnemuka:

you sound pained. broke ass nigga go make money joor grin
don't blame chicks for your miseryy

You sound unintelligent. I slay puzzies far better dan your rotten atrophic vagina. And more so my profession keeps dem coming for more. You're d pained one here frustrated grandma cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by lurlah2014(f): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
seriously afraid of making commitment and sacrifice
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
themodernman:

It may be all for a woman actually but I go make sure she tastes only 10% of it...I'll use d rest to buy d fancy things of life for myself to continue to impress her and have d best poosies money can buy.

Lol,.but it aint so nice spending 90% on ursef and the p***sy outside then just 10% at home,not so cool bro,preferably you could just remain single so u can hav all to ursef den tongue
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Neplusultra(f): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2015
ITbomb:
The more girls you Bleep, the more you think girls are whoress and the more difficult you can trust a girl to be decent.

Other times the ones that are passing in our faces are the confident runs girls, the decent ones are locked up in a room somewhere and very anti social. Such ones are only gotten through recommendation by someone you never thought was noticing her.
THIS IS D ANSWER!!
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
says who?!!!...this is more reason why men are afraid to get married...women make it look like a trap.....

Lolzz,.not really a trap persay buh HOLY MATRIMONY grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
ITbomb:
The more girls you Bleep, the more you think girls are whoress and the more difficult you can trust a girl to be decent.

Other times the ones that are passing in our faces are the confident runs girls, the decent ones are locked up in a room somewhere and very anti social. Such ones are only gotten through recommendation by someone you never thought was noticing her.
on point!!

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by babyfaceafrica: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Lolzz,.not really a trap persay buh HOLY MATRIMONY grin
the MA in the matrimony says it all..no man likes to be caged

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Lol,.but it aint so nice spending 90% on ursef and the p***sy outside then just 10% at home,not so cool bro,preferably you could just remain single so u can hav all to ursef den tongue

Women and their grandiose delusion...I said 10% on this type of woman (who thinks I'm making the money for her) and NOT 10% on the home...for your mind you think you're d home....lols!

Stop dreaming I don't fuucck with my kids! They're the real part of me! Not some woman who thinks she's d final consumer.

And any woman who grumbles with this can get the fuuuck off my house.

7 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sparkles003:
op.forget the others.
please can you introduce me to that your 33years old oil block pal. winkI pledge to be faithful,loyal and honest grin

You see why they're not willing to marry? Why did you aim at that 33 oil bloc of a dude when a hustling guy near your neighbourhood is dying to get you? Gold digging everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by halix239(f): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Viciyus:
WHY WE NO GO DEY SINGLE, WHEN THOSE USELESS FEMALE NAIJA SPECIES OF ANIMALS DEY BUSY CHASE AFTER THERE PREY

WHY WE NO GO DEY SINGLE WHEN THOSE FEMALE ANIMALS DEY BUSY BREAK GUYS HEART UP AND DOWN LIKE BISCUIT.

WHY WE NO GO DEY SINGLE WHEN THOSE FEMALE NAIJA ANIMALS DEY CHASE AFTER AHAJI WHEN DEM DEY LONG, BUT AFTER THEM REACH 29 AND 35. THEM GO DEY FORM LIKE DOVE JUST TO CATCH A PREY. BUT DEEP DOWN THERE ARE EAGLES LOOKING FOR RAT ABOVE THE SKY.

NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS.

USELESS SET OF WOMANBEINGS

it really hurts to see u write this sort of rubbish about ur fellow nigerian women, wot if foreigners re in this thread, y the generalization, y re u so quick to generalize, just like saying all men re cheats.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mixty:
seun was born 1982. that's 33
Seriously and he's not yet married?
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sparkles003:

uhmmm."my friends don't lack women around them."i hope he is not a serial cheat.
will pm you.
about the making sense part.goes both ways

You think you can reap where you didnt sow? You should ask yourself why he hasnt married all the women said to be around him.

#HeartlessGoldDigger

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
jashar:

cheesy. Ermmm, help the ministry by hooking some sisters up with those your rich, single friends.
cheesy

Why must he hook the sisters up with those rich dudes? What happens to those struggling guys dying to have the sisters?

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Revolva(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Florblu:
Most guys/men don't know exactly what they want,so they end up choosing d wrong lady and later drop them.
Your outlook, money or position doesn't guarantee u a good wife,PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.

See as u de run mouf....all ya ladies of dis generation r only money lovers....so wat do u expect a rich dude to do...truly women r just for child bearing....dats d best way if u can't get true love

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Jarus(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
olowoba:
This is a source of concern. I write for a few friends of mine - hardworking and nice guys (30+ years) working in various reputable firms in Nigeria. But 3, 4, 5 years after, they are still searching for the lady of their heart desires. I also notice the trend everywhere I go.

Just as we complain about the growing number of unmarried ladies, I'm also worried abt the growing number of unmarried, comfortable men who are over 30 years.

A case in study is a popular friend of mine who has been working in the oil sector for more than 5 years. He clocks 33 this year. He still remains unmarried. He says he is still searching. I can count more than 10 of my friends - comfortable, hale and healthy, gainfully employed but single after working for more than 5 years..What can be the cause?
Are ladies getting scarce, or is it that there are few "wife materials" in town now? or are they simply afraid of making commitment?

Got a colleague like that too.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by tellwisdom: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
I could remember one forcing herself on me after yanshing 7 men(as she said). Wetin come remain for me to yansh after 7 big pkekus inside u??...Dam boro ba angry

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Moana(f): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2015
ITbomb:

with all this said it boils down to the guy being the one with trust issues, which he creates for himself. So can be said that maybe he is the problem after all.

Of course you will remain single if you are a man-LovePeddler looking for a decent woman for a wife. The decent ones are taken by the decent guys hence they get married every saturday.

Its about you stop making women the problem and start dealing with your insecurity issues. Too many people expecting others to meet high standards they cant meet themselves can be a very big problem.

4 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
cowgirl9090:
from what you have stated it shows that all these men are rich and work in a reputable company. causes of their predicament (late marriage) :p

1. they are afraid of commitment: most rich single men are afraid of commitment because ladies are at their beck and call. why settle for one while their are many ladies highly responsive to their slightest request.
unfortunately it happens that all those ladies turns out to be runs girls.

2. their is this common belief that as a man even when you grow old you can still marry gorgeous ladies as long as you are rich 'cause practically to them most girls can do anything for money leading to their lackadaisical altitude towards geting married on time ,thus they refuse to realise that modest ladies run from them.

3.they see women as sex tools and unfortunately they end up single having baby mamas and not wife.

though my reasons above doesn't apply to all rich single men but a higher percentage of them.

But do modest ladies really run from old rich men? I didn't see Iara Fortes running from Oshobaba and he claimed she was V, I didn't see Shade Okoya running from Old papa oh. Abeg tell me something else jarey.

Men can marry anytime they want as long as they got what a woman wants...it's not how far for us but how well..your other reason are actually true.

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
this is new... i thought men hold the power to get married whenever they feel like!
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
themodernman:

A Man wants a good girl (anti-social/not) but a bad poosie (runs girls)

This is a Man's prayer to the Many-faced-god.

I see what you did there...hehehe
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
vfactor:
When they re getting some benefits of marriage while single, why will they want to get married? undecided

What is d single most important benefit of Marriage?

Any woman that knows it and satisfies her man will rarely remain single.

Ofcourse I expect most women to think it's sex and babies-WRONG!

Its COMPANIONSHIP. Every other thing is an offshoot of THIS.

Anyone will better be alone dan ill-company.

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
themodernman:

A Man wants a good girl (anti-social/not) but a bad poosie (runs girls)

This is a Man's prayer to the Many-faced-god.
so are you going to meet them in their house? Since they hardly go out.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
grin end time things,it was written.anyway e no concern me *lits weed and walks away

Modified: i shared a story one time on NL and my post got hidden,this time i wont write an epistle,if u want to know a girl who truly love u,she will want to be around u even when theres no money in ur pocket,that type of girl that enjoys ur company (not the sex).the kind of girl that sees provisions missing in your house and stock it,without ringing it in your ears what she just did,the kind that look at you and say damn bae you look stressed let me cook your favourite meal for you,the kind you dont hesitate to bring out that visa/mastercard,the kind you know always got you back even better than your fellas/hombres,the kind you are not ashamed to publicly proclaim your love,love is not as hard as people make it seem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by cvibe2: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
@OP ...The Problem solver below

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live an good life
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
so are you going to meet them in their house? Since they hardly go out.

I meet them everyday as a Medic...aint just got their time yet...still flaying enough poozies around tongue won't be difficult getting one when its time I tell you.

You can only imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by nunzk: 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
Florblu:
Most guys/men don't know exactly what they want,so they end up choosing d wrong lady and later drop them.
Your outlook, money or position doesn't guarantee u a good wife,PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.
prayer warrior.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2015
pansophist:
Women, una get wahala abeg. I remember when I asked a girl out in Nigeria and to my surprise, I was made to realize that I am responsible in paying the bills. Na girls with this mentality you want make I carry as wife? Mbanu

Naija girls specifically has a kind mentality that will always turn down intelligent men. Their dependent attitude, sense of entitlement and like sagamite said, pussi reward attitude puts off every potential man off.

And whether we choose to admit it or not, marriage is an old culture. Our current live doesnt fit the idea of marriage, na self made prison una de enta so grin

Those are some of the attitudes, behaviours, expectations and mentality I almost always observe from the very first minute I engage with most Nigerian girls and it just puts me off immediately. From that moment, it is almost virtually impossible for it to go anywhere because I find it insanely disrespectful and insulting.

Does this ediot really take me for a fooool that would do anything for pussi?

Do I look like if I have to drag myself on the floor for pussi if I want it?

If I want to pay or work for pussi what makes your daft arse think you are that valuable for such payment/work? Are you Amber Rose?

I just get pissed off.

They don't feel they have to be good at conversations, be fun to be around and be convivial. But yet, oddly, they have this expectation that you should be crazy and infatuated about them.

They just think "Ah, I have a pussi, this guy wants it so he must work like a slave horse for it".

And I am thinking "B.i.tch, are you reetarded?".

7 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
anonimi:

Is he still searching or he is still TESTING/ TASTING the orishirishi in the market afraid to be tied to any one in particular

A problem that is NOT well defined will be very difficult to solve.
QED!!!

That Orishirishi sweet no be small.

May d lord deliver me...chai! My calabar runz to do d trick 2nyt...samba!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.