Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men (78286 Views)

SINGLE MEN: Don't Take Your Woman For Granted - Bamisepeters' Blog / RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / Why The Growing Number Of Bachelors(single Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by waistaa(f): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

ANTI-SOCIAL

who wan marry dat kind babe ?
. They might not be anti social,its just the fault of their afrocenrtric parents.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2015
zendy:

I fall into that category. I won't say I'm rich but I'm comfortable and I own the house I live and I'm 30+. When you get to that stage in life, you will think seriously about settling down but unfortunately, wife material is hard to come by. I don't want to get married just for the sake of getting married because marriage can be a curse. I know many guys my age who are married but feel like they are in a nightmare which they don't know when they will wake up from. Women can be strange creatures. Some of them are good at hiding their true nature until they are married. By then, it's too late for the man. Another thing guys like me have contend with is spotting someone who is there because they want to be there and spoting a Golddigger. Many Nigerian women treat marriage like winning a jackpot. After saying 'I do', they regard the mans role as being their own personal "genie" who is there to grant their wishes while all they have to do is pop out kids. There are actually very few women who realise that marriage is joint effort and any problem that comes along, they just blame it on the man. All I can say is that while they say that "Husband is scarce", I say that "Wife material" is even more scarce. Rather than being with a "Dragon tailed Witch" , I would rather stay stay single or just get myself a Baby mama.

You listed well some of the consequences of many Nigerian women's sense of "entitlement" and "my pussi is a reward" mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Sagamite(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
themodernman:

Unintelligent response. Try not to tell your bro to up his game so you can see him end up depressed and den make him desperate for a woman who will sense this and see herself as a jewel and him as d lucky guy.

A guy with game has ladies at his beck and call...d ladies see him as d jewel and themselves as d lucky girl. With a Sis like you God help your bro....

Women benefit more from Marriage dan Men. Na wayo una just dey use for us with reverse Psychology making it look d other way round.

Fcking well said.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
zendy:

I fall into that category. I won't say I'm rich but I'm comfortable and I own the house I live and I'm 30+. When you get to that stage in life, you will think seriously about settling down but unfortunately, wife material is hard to come by. I don't want to get married just for the sake of getting married because marriage can be a curse. I know many guys my age who are married but feel like they are in a nightmare which they don't know when they will wake up from. Women can be strange creatures. Some of them are good at hiding their true nature until they are married. By then, it's too late for the man. Another thing guys like me have contend with is spotting someone who is there because they want to be there and spoting a Golddigger. Many Nigerian women treat marriage like winning a jackpot. After saying 'I do', they regard the mans role as being their own personal "genie" who is there to grant their wishes while all they have to do is pop out kids. There are actually very few women who realise that marriage is joint effort and any problem that comes along, they just blame it on the man. All I can say is that while they say that "Husband is scarce", I say that "Wife material" is even more scarce. Rather than being with a "Dragon tailed Witch" , I would rather stay stay single or just get myself a Baby mama.

I thank God I have a spirit of discerning thoughts. Any biitch thinking she can deceive me is d type of biitch I'm actually looking for...na dr tyoe dey easy to dupe...just simply act along with her..she'll end up being the played one..

I feel so happy and love my life meen! I feel so much in control...my heart has been broken to pieces and it has healed by fibrosis. I feel so much better & stronger now.

Thanx biitches for making me a better man! Ha ha ha ha ha!

4 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

So guys are catching up too? Cool. Your friends have set a bar unrealistic. Your friends would end up having kids from women out of wedlock hoping to lockin the goods later. Your friends will eventually lockin some beautiful cultured women , who seem like dreams come true.

...but they will turn out to be dreams. The reality is that we are all humans subject to various errors and imperfections. I wish us well o. Even me with my lack of good job and money still refuse to settle for less than I want...all will be well.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by omoharry(f): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2015
dlux:
Who wants to commit to the kind of ladies we have in the society today? 90 percent of them won't add value to your life. Deduct from your account & think fucking u is a huge favor when they give it to a higher bidder anyway. How many babes will visit their bf house & cook with their money, do his laundry or fall in love with a broke guy with prospects? Shey after we hammer them think say we go easily forget? Many are called but few are chosen. Most of these ladies have slept with married men, random dating & seek refuge where they did not invest. Yes men disappoint but your best bet on getting a husband is building a relationship & being submissive. Invest your time & make a few sacrifice if the guy is nice. I no say make u sponsor am ooo.
So because few ladies are guilty of this act should not give you the reason of tagging almost all the ladies in a bad light, 90% you said? .Oga, abeg change your mind set toward us abeg. We are still the once that you will still finally end up with.no matter how long you remain single..sey you won stay alone as bachelor for life? ...no problem continue enjoying your single hood and visiting all the clubs and bars as usual while your friends would have settled very well into their family life and grooming grown up children in a well establish home.Women will stay away from men that have your kind of thought because trust will never be in your mind toward your partner which is the bedrock of every relationship and marriage.You too have issues.purge your mind of all your hatred and malice for women
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by pansophist(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Women, una get wahala abeg. I remember when I asked a girl out in Nigeria and to my surprise, I was made to realize that I am responsible in paying the bills. Na girls with this mentality you want make I carry as wife? Mbanu

Naija girls specifically has a kind mentality that will always turn down intelligent men. Their dependent attitude, sense of entitlement and like sagamite said, pussi reward attitude puts off every potential man off.

And whether we choose to admit it or not, marriage is an old culture. Our current live doesnt fit the idea of marriage, na self made prison una de enta so grin

4 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by ivyT(f): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
otunsman:
Go find work do.Na him you love or his money?

durrh
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by omoharry(f): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2015
pansophist:
Ever wonder why divorce between gay men is extremely low compare to heterosexual divorce? Justsaying grin

Women, una get wahala abeg. I remember when I asked a girl out in Nigeria and to my surprise, I was made to realize that I am responsible in paying the bills. Na girls with this mentality you want make I carry as wife? Mbanu
are you Gay?...this your comment has nothing to do with the topic on ground.It is between heterosexuals and not homosexuals..abeg carry your homosexual comment out of here.you cant even come out to sey you are one you would rather hide under this topic to justify their union.gay

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by pansophist(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
omoharry:
are you Gay?...this your comment has nothing to do with the topic on ground.It is between heterosexuals and not homosexuals..abeg carry your homosexual comment out of here.you cant even come out to sey you are one you would rather hide under this topic to justify their union.gay

Lol, see this malu sha, so thats the only thing you could cherrypick in the whole thread? EEdiot.

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by omoharry(f): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2015
Rooneyboy:
U'll never know how difficult it is to get a decent lady .

Having a "girlfriend" is pretty easy buy a "wife material" is one of the biggest challenges confronting men that r ready to settle down.
The women are also complaining that it is difficult to get a good husband material these days. we have that problem too. so many men these days are lazy and materialistic just like the women you guys complain about. so which way Nigeria men and Ladies

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Sagamite:

Fcking brilliantly said again!

Many women just love to, and are professionals in, self-deceit.

They will make an argument that you have a problem when the want you to solve their problem/insecurity.

Most women dat actually mean something don't even show it...the man just knows it...d last akwa-ibom babe I dated knew she already had me cos she knows how to treat a man like one...I had to cut it off cos I was almost falling in love....

There's still enough puzzies to be slain...don't wanna settle down just yet but when it's time...I'll sign out with her...

For those girls claiming to be d jewel...we'll tell you what you wanna hear but our hearts knows what we're looking for. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by friends4ever(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
He should go to his village and pretend to be poor by riding a bicycle wherever he goes, along the line he should try and approach some girls for a date, whoever accepts him for who he is is the right one...women for married materials are scarce. There are alot of good married materials out there. Good luck.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by deebrain(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
ITbomb:
The more girls you Bleep, the more you think girls are whoress and the more difficult you can trust a girl to be decent.

Other times the ones that are passing in our faces are the confident runs girls, the decent ones are locked up in a room somewhere and very anti social. Such ones are only gotten through recommendation by someone you never thought was noticing her.

I owe you a bottle of Orijin.

2 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Ilekeh(f): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

ANTI-SOCIAL

who wan marry dat kind babe ?

grin
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by 4everGrand(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
ireneony:
get thee behinde me psychopath

Meaning Satan is a psychopath?

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
ITbomb:
The more girls you Bleep, the more you think girls are whoress and the more difficult you can trust a girl to be decent.

Other times the ones that are passing in our faces are the confident runs girls, the decent ones are locked up in a room somewhere and very anti social. Such ones are only gotten through recommendation by someone you never thought was noticing her.

I don't need to Bleep any girl to know most girls are loose. We know wetin dey happen even if d runs girls deceive themselves thinking we don't. We just keep quiet cos it's really none of our business. When d selection process begins una go realize una matter.

I can sense an Olosho from away and a decent girl too. Keep deceiving unasef saying it's d no of girls we fuucck...like sey una too no dey enjoy am...yeye!

We know where d locked up virgins are and we'll break d door to have them when d time comes....for now we go continue dey shine una congo tongue

3 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by pansophist(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
themodernman:

Most women dat actually mean something don't even show it...the man just knows it...d last akwa-ibom babe I dated knew she already had me cos she knows how to treat a man like one...I had to cut it off cos I was almost falling in love....

There's still enough puzzies to be slain...don't wanna settle down just yet but when it's time...I'll sign out with her...

For those girls claiming to be d jewel...we'll tell you what you wanna hear but our hearts knows what we're looking for. tongue

Renowed sinner grin

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Neplusultra(f): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
Both parties share in d blame
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
blackprowler:

Maybe you should find something more useful to do with your time. In what manual did you see obligations of people are so-and-so-age? Or maybe you should start going round giving gold medals to those who have married. It is people like you that pushed a boy I brought up due to failed parentage, who abandoned me in my hardships now that he is able to do something, so that he can meet timetables of people like you. I laboured to stabilise a family due to hopeless parents who also followed pressures like yours and started families they could not take care of. I put considerations like marriage in the bin and lo and behold, I fell on hard times, the ones I've been looking out for finally reached fruition and run to be married as they're in '30s. I have news for you: I'm in my 40s. You're a kid. You have NO IDEA
Receive Happiness in Jesus name
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Eberex(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
Neplusultra:
Both parties share in d blame

Do you mind them? Whose business is it if someone decides to get married at his/own convenient time?
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by lilmax(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
VenusBetty:
i am seriously affected because i am woman, that was harsh dearie.
but you are not worthless grin or are you?
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by babyfaceafrica: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Acidosis:
@OP, I don't think the issue has to do with money. You can be rich and lonely/without real friends. Have you ever wondered why the low-class wedding attract bigger crowds? Its simple, money can't buy friends and happy relatives. The fact that an introvert, antisocial oil worker has millions in his account will not AUTOMATICALLY make him an extroverted love-vendor. You can be rich and shy; extremely rich and reserved.

Your friends will get married when they're ready. Earning salary/money changes nothing. Money is meant for spending; marriage is meant for companionship & reproduction.
how does been an extroverted love vendor gurantee you a happy partner?....what is impotant is quality relationship..if you must get married it must be for the right reason and the right people
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by dinachi(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
Almost more than 90%of Nigerian girls are not worth it! A greater percentage of them suck rotten puccy of their friends. That is the number of single girl lesbians in Nigeria is very alarming and most guys do not want to marry a girl who is more interested in fvcking their sister and mother than them! The rest are pathetic gold diggers who have absolutely nothing to offer but will demand a diamond ring for engagement.
Men are just tired of these bunch of useless unmarriable hoes littering everywhere in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by harizonal123(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
Guys don't know exactly what they r looking for. Mostly those successful one that have bleeped many girls. period!

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by eleshin(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
tweeby:

U need Jesus.!
Cos you disagree with my opinion?

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Olaone1: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by HermajestyQ(f): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tell me what they are searching for? Its only a flimsy excuse to avoid commitment.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by SIRTee15: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
I think for every age gruop , there are more single guys than ladies. That's a fact. It's always been like that........its not something new.
However, the mere fact that a man can marry younger women while that cannot be said for women makes the case of aged spinsters more disturbing.
Most aging bachelors will eventually settle down.......one way or another.
That for aging spinsters could be a daunting task.........the more reason a young lady should ensure she's plucked when her cherry blossoms the most.
God will help us all.
Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by Nnemuka(f): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by babyfaceafrica: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
[/b]

Exactly
Forgetting the reason why they work and earn much is all for a woman
says who?!!!...this is more reason why men are afraid to get married...women make it look like a trap.....

1 Like

Re: Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men by themodernman: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Why will responsible and mature guys want to marry when ladies has lost their value by giving their assesst to the highest bidder..
Beside who want to purchase wat he can easily borrow,

the fact is that majority of those decent girls are anti social now tell me who want to marry such a lady?

With rampant cases of divorce here and there no body want to settle than because marriage is now endured instead of enjoyed,,, before those ladies finally want to settle down, they might have been in their late 20 or early 30. And maybe those responsible men would want to marry early 20s.

Now tell me why a wife material would nt be difficlt to find..

A Man wants a good girl (anti-social/not) but a bad poosie (runs girls)

This is a Man's prayer to the Many-faced-god.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.