Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (54942 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 1:25am On May 26, 2015
Okay...
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by wizzprince(m): 1:30am On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwahahahahha roflwkmd cheesy

See I don use laf wake my villa mates cheesy
hahaha na so ,notin dey vex guy pass gal wey renal im wayo,come forget , den come latter gree for dat same guy , the mouth wey d guy go dey chop the gal go pure pass diamond after d industrial cleaner from ijebu go don finish work
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by NEROSKY(m): 1:49am On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/05/reasons-why-you-should-not-blame-guys.html

Written by: Tosyne2much

guy add yeast infection aka smelly pu..ssy, it doesn't wif dirtiness
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 1:53am On May 26, 2015
Play hard to get.........u r forming holy.
Don't play hard to get.......dey say, see dis fool
You're clean.......so you think u can win me by that?
You're not clean........see this dirty pig whom expects me to marry her, she doesn't even reach my standards.

Either way once he's determined you're effed up, you're effed up, not cuz u did anything , but cuz he has decided THIS GIRL IS EFFED UP.

SO, God help all the women.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by 49cents(m): 1:53am On May 26, 2015
MsBliss:
Op is just trying to justify guys lustful acts .

It takes two to be lustdul dear

Honestly it takes a guy with a Church Mind to not do "the deed" after all the misbehaviour

Having carnal knowledge seems the only way to get ur pund of flesh and shove her away

I advise guys strongly against......do not cut your nose to spite your face......let her be as ur vindictive act no matter how provoked hits u more than the girl

Girls too should have some sense in their heads haba.......why all the lies and pretence and deciet.....guyd aren't smiling anymore becos of the games u girls play
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MRBrownJ: 1:59am On May 26, 2015
a simple reason would be that.... getting under that lady's skirt was the only reason why this gal was approached , and therefore when the aim has been achieved, there is no need for that gal any longer (especially if the sex was lame)

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 1:59am On May 26, 2015
1bkaye:

Don't forget having likely parted way with their money too, leave them lol

What amount of money would make up for a guy sleeping with you & dumping you almost immediately? Like he dumps you & you say to yourself "I sha chop him money"?

I'm weak.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 2:08am On May 26, 2015
Naija guys really need to change their mentality abt straffing. When you straff finish you go tell your nigga say u don chop that girl, you don blow her, my guy go say him don bite. The thing weh u chop still dae in between her legs. You don pay money, do exercise, sweat, throway the fine children u suppose born remaining the imbeciles and militants. You go still get mouth say you don chop the girl Meanwhile na u dae lose after blazing her and paying her. I no dae say make you no feel free to straff as many girls as possible buh the matter na say if u look am critically na guys dae lose. Remember when you dae kneel down dae beg to straff the smelling cuntus? Ehen! grin And for the ladies any guy weh open mouth say him don fvck u tell am say na u fvck am. Cux u no lose. Your cuntus dae whr e dae waiting for a better nigga to cum 4 it.

Quote me and ur father dies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 2:41am On May 26, 2015
Am here to read girl's comments on this topic...
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by emperorchedda(m): 2:46am On May 26, 2015
chowlade:

I appreciate u making ur fellow guys happy but
you might need to grow up Slowpoke and retardo. Dont quote me back or else fire go fire u. Get some respect 4 yaself

Note: If that thread sud enter front page I'll delete my account off Nairaland.

You had better start deleting your account dumbass
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 2:46am On May 26, 2015
[quote author=MsBliss post=34089551] cooljust here to read comments [/quote

i bet, u no get mouth on this one cuz u are guilt of 1 or 2 ....
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 2:47am On May 26, 2015
MsBliss:
cooljust here to read comments
u are guilty..
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 2:48am On May 26, 2015
MsBliss:
Op is just trying to justify guys lustful acts .

just admit, u are guilty.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 2:49am On May 26, 2015
adeh39:
* Sits down.... chewing gum* I'm Here to read comments o.

because u are guilty.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by emperorchedda(m): 3:06am On May 26, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Play hard to get.........u r forming holy.
Don't play hard to get.......dey say, see dis fool
You're clean.......so you think u can win me by that?
You're not clean........see this dirty pig whom expects me to marry her, she doesn't even reach my standards.

Either way once he's determined you're effed up, you're effed up, not cuz u did anything , but cuz he has decided THIS GIRL IS EFFED UP.

SO, God help all the women.
No guy says 'see this fool' when you don't play hard to get, perhaps only overgrown babies

I value a lady that tells me from the onset if she's game with me or if she doesn't like me so I quickly fold my tent and pitch it somewhere that will yield results
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 3:28am On May 26, 2015
Honestly, it's never fun to return to a destination you've been before. In other words, once de be, no need to de be again...enjoy yaself
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 3:39am On May 26, 2015
undecided grin This is a fuc.king case
ifea bu ikpe aramara
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:45am On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

Igbo men aren't known for large phallus. lipsrsealed

Exactly why you became a cougar.smiley
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by czarr(m): 4:27am On May 26, 2015
Justeenaleo:
10) Because the ladies want to have free sex too("get under your boxers"wink and when they are done, they give you signal probably by irritating you and you find them irritating and "dump" them. And then start feeng like boss, loooooooooool
wetin dis 1 de talk sef.......#yimu
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by czarr(m): 4:30am On May 26, 2015
Orijin101:

Another reason: she still continues chewing gums after several warnings. . . angry
loooool..
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by czarr(m): 4:34am On May 26, 2015
chowlade:

you might need to grow up Slowpoke and retardo. Dont quote me back or else fire go fire u. Get some respect 4 yaself

do the needful,...commot yasef shapaly.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by czarr(m): 4:39am On May 26, 2015
Evathyst:
Well, like one of my mentor once said; 'A truth that is told with bad intent beats all the lies that one can invent'.

What else can I say than to agree with the OP even though his intention might be questionable. But do I blame guys for dumping girls after sex? Absolutely No! It's because of how cheap a slut some girls have become. Else, one needs to see how a He-goats(guys) behave in the presence of she-goats every time they are sex starved; bleating incessantly, spitting, restlessness, etc.

As for me, I deserve the world from my guy. With or without sex.
BI.tch
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 4:45am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Exactly why you became a cougar.smiley

I will have to be older than you to be a cougar dumb ass.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by delors(m): 4:55am On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/05/reasons-why-you-should-not-blame-guys.html

Written by: Tosyne2much
Guy, are you stealing other people's articles and claiming ownership or they are stealing yours? This article was written by somebody else and posted by Magbedu on their blog and twitter. And you are also claiming to be the author...I notice you literally post whatever Magbedu posts, who's stealing whose property? Answer abeg.
Thanks in advance.
Pix 1 - tosyn2much's link to article and ownership claim.
Pix 2 - Magbedu's tweet and link to the same article.
Pix 3 - Article on magbedu's site.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by monkeyDsabo(m): 5:10am On May 26, 2015
chowlade:

it's made FP OO!! & your profile hasn't been deleted angry oya!! sharp sharp follow through on your word. delete it sharp sharp. grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ndgfx(m): 5:12am On May 26, 2015
Weird is the fact that this is one of the most one sided feminine bashings i've seen on Nairaland.
Weirder still is that women will agree.
Weirdest of them all? Feminists aren't jumping on this parade.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by suzzy16(f): 5:39am On May 26, 2015
Orijin101:
10 She Is An Icon Of Sex

Some ladies don't really need to tell you they are hungry of sex, merely looking at them, you will see the real definition of sex in them. Who wan marry pvnna wey don wide pass Atlantic ocean?

11 She Asks For Something In Return After Sex

After some couples of lashing, then she come up with something like: Orijin, see i don't have recharge card on my phone again ooo, buy card for me na. . . Then i will gladly remove N750 from my pocket and give it to her coz that's the exact amount i do give oloshos after a long day ministration with them!
dis isn't correct,sorry,so u mean if a lady is hungry for sex,dat means she is an olosho or she is wide,sorry,I dnt agree with dat,and d recharge card thingy,I dnt agree with it,all dis doesn't mean she is a bad girl,next comment pls

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by suzzy16(f): 5:42am On May 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
As for me when a girl forms "Hard to get" too much i'm definitely going to dump her after i'm done with her. undecided

I have to repay for the stress she put me through. angry

Oga tosyne how fuel matter for your area na? cheesy

thank u,playing hard to get doesn't mean a guy will stick to u after sex,he may dump u and go around for d next victim
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by suzzy16(f): 5:43am On May 26, 2015
toys2seven:
This Article is longer than my battery life. Would read when I see fuel.
lol,abi o
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by suzzy16(f): 5:46am On May 26, 2015
MsBliss:
undecidedBack page material cry
abi,yeye guys full here
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by suzzy16(f): 5:51am On May 26, 2015
adeh39:

* continues chewing the gum loudly*
Warn yourself ooo
lol,ehn dis girl,u re surely a trouble maker o
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:54am On May 26, 2015
And they get more stu*pid with each passing day. Do I blame these childish men? No! I blame the women who glorify them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.