Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes (30718 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jennimma:
What is NL turning into

I'm cumin...

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

Go to bed! undecided

You just made the right choice, or I would have beaten the ugliness out of you this evening .
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Krystalxxx:
May I spread my mat jare grin

Farano is pretty
angry

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
what is the point of not being a kid when at it involves it stiffness and dryness?
I seriously don't get you guys. When someone tries to have fun, you label him or her as a kid. SMH.

If having fun is displaying myself for horn.y men gratification- I WILL PASS
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

You just made the right choice, or I would have beaten the ugliness out of you this evening .

Ode!

Woman wrapper!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Enegod(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
a beg, manage this one small. grin
that pic is kinda creeping me out.

Almost looks like she is trying not to blink grin
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:
there's no need to hate on this thread.
this is a good thread ..
abi o0.
Lmao.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
Mine.
you want to frighten us?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

Seun!!! How come you appointed a kid as our moderator? undecided

Well, yeah there were things I did out of stupidity but I wasn't so stupid to act out because of some h.orny guys' jabbers.
its bcumin too much of yu. undecided
Even if she is a mod, she ain't diff from us.
She has every goddammn ryt to open a thread
of her choice...

Some ppl create much more dumb threads here so jez let her b.

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
I have the sexiest eyes ever. Pix loading...
plz do not upload.
Nairaland's server myt shut down at d process.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
dharay99:

its bcumin too much of yu. undecided
Even if she is a mod, she ain't diff from us.
She has every goddammn ryt to open a thread
of her choice...

Some ppl create much more dumb threads here so jez let her b.
Puma, can you please go back to the post that brought forth that response? undecided
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

Puma, can you please go back to the post that brought forth that response? undecided
nitwit...

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
dharay99:

plz do not upload.
Nairaland's server myt shut down at d process.
what na? Shu,
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
dharay99:

nitwit...

Nitwit undecided
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

Nitwit undecided
¿
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2015

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what na? Shu,
nuffin sha. lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

You wish!

Go skinny-dipping in the Kainji Dam. Its none of our business.

upload your photo if you are sure of yourself.

you are so ugly, its like your face caught fire in the past and they tried taking out the flames with a fork! cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dnacrystal: 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
All this on top wetin? I mean beauty paegents are held and everyone approves of them so wth is wrong with this thread

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by zinachidi(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Question for your forefahthers................TOPIC LIKE HOW CAN THE PRSENT GOVT OF THE DAY CRUSH BOKO HARAM,PROVIDE 24/7 POWER SUPPLY AND CO SHLD BE CREATE...NOT UPLOADING ONE EYES.......WHO HA EYES DON HELP?
lol, bruh u wont kill me jare....

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
RATHER UNFORTUNATE THAT SOME APES DONT APPRECIATE BEAUTIFUL EYES...PEOPLE WITH FACES LIKE HALLOWEEN MASK OPEN THEIR BOUCHE TO SPEW GIBBERISH

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Go skinny-dipping in the Kanji Dam. Its none of our business.

upload your photo if you are sure of yourself.

you look so ugly, its like your face caught fire in the past and they tried taking it out with a fork! cheesy

You are so late, tonight is starless. Why don't you give it a try some other night.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by yorubaboiy: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:

Thanks.
I reveals the darkness buried in my soul. Darkness I cannot escape.
shocked shocked shocked u nid urgent deliverance
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Enegod(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
still no pictures after 2hrs angry
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by yorubaboiy: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
my frnds galfrnd cheesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are so late, tonight is starless. Why don't you give it a try some other night.

Late for?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
yorubaboiy:
my frnds galfrnd cheesy grin grin grin grin
Chiam55 come and see dimples oooo cheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
check my dp and u all will c dat my eyez are sexier than sexy
So u rush to comment on my wife thread without calling me to order? angry
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
Mine.
smh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend / Which Number Is Best Arrangement? / Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.