Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes (30789 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
epelumi42:

Sweet, you're cute, with alluring eyes. Yes. I know how long you stared at the mirror marvelling at those eyes. Haters gonn' hate. grin
Dem plenty my bro. Justfollowit na dia leader grin

*adjusts ac*

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ode!

I don't shag undecided

says the unsavory pipsqweek whose punnani smells like the street's wastrel breath and is as large as the Maracana Stadium.
Its online you can claim virginity! even Sule the mechanic has sampled your engine room before cheesy

upload your picture shikena. make we see.
I'm sure your ass is as flat as an aspirin tablet..
come on, don't be shy..we won't laugh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

I don't do perverts, I bludgeon them grin
perverts dont do slacked cunja, we shove it in ya mouth instead. grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

If having fun is displaying myself for horn.y men gratification- I WILL PASS
Bullshit_
You are clearly deluded. Who told you that showing eyes lifts a hair on our bodies? Much more a Dick_ embarassed
This is a friendly fun thread and there should be no problem showing what is asked for. Just look at camera and take the bloody picture. There is nothing horny_ about it. Except you lubricate every time YOU see a man's eyes.
If you have nothing to upload, go and sit with the spectators.

Chai. It's not even a guy that opened the thread and you are crying horny_ boys. Who cares?

PervyByNature, help me tell her na

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
You are a pervert,bigot,ass-licker and a 'Big-fool'........Iya e ti fi obo jona lori e......Omo ofo ni eee
apologies to ur dp, are u an armed robber? no offence
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Farano just take a gud look at how messed up your Topic is by now........Your fellow pervert is harassing justfollowit and you are watching with that Two eyes you upload..... It'sPathetic
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Gud evenig The popular Troll on this section..........Have you fvked your lecturer?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by pbs4real(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
farano:
Thanks darling smiley
nah u hot lyk dis @ dp?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by RoyalPearl(f): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Farano you are beautiful and you have really sexy eyes smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
You are a pervert,bigot,ass-licker and a 'Big-fool'........Iya e ti fi obo jona lori e......Omo ofo ni eee
Hey, this is not an episode of "Nkan Nbe". Speak english! Oh, i forgot your english teacher eloped with her lover since you entered grade 2 grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
gringrin
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
Hey, this is not an episode of "Nkan Nbe". Speak english! Oh, i forgot your english teacher eloped with her lover since you entered grade 2 grin
Take your stupidity to another place pleaseeeee..........Aint gat no time to start exchanging word with One useless Troll like you................Fvk off
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
Mine.

This his not a jolkin stuvs.. shocked
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Gud evenig The popular Troll on this section..........Have you fvked your lecturer?
yea i have and it was sweet. "but bro are u a togoleese refugee? no offence
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by pbs4real(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
I love ur eyes farano kiss
i smell HOMO
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Take your stupidity to another place pleaseeeee..........Aint gat no time to start exchanging word with One useless Troll like you................Fvk off

Ahn ahn.....dis his not a fightin stuvs nau!!!
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
Bullshit_
You are clearly deluded. Who told you that showing eyes lifts a hair on our bodies? Much more a Dick_ embarassed
This is a friendly fun thread and there should be no problem showing what is asked for. Just look at camera and take the bloody picture. There is nothing horny_ about it. Except you lubricate every time YOU see a man's eyes.
Chai. It's not even a guy that opened the thread and you are crying horny_ boys. Who cares?
Teempakguy:
Bullshit_
Oga those bishes are beefing this girl for some other reason. Funny enuf, both of em dont even have d guts to show their pig faces. So pathetic!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
oseod:

Ahn ahn.....dis his not a fightin stuvs nau!!!
Am nt fighting i only warn the fool to take his madness to another place......When you see sweetorgasm and perverby nature, then you shld av know this OP is a deranged and uselesss fellow.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
farano:
Dem plenty my bro. Justfollowit na dia leader grin

*adjusts ac*

Yeah, you must be pleased to know that epelumi24 is probably jer.king off to your picture right now.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by AlienStar: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jst watching...anoda episode pls kolade354 sweetorgansm ......bring it on!
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
ok. Kolade the cretinous fvcktard. Show us your tribal marks lets compare to farano's silky smooth face cheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
Bullshit_

It is way past your bedtime. Go to sleep grin
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
perverts dont do slacked cunja, we shove it in ya mouth instead. grin

Quote me and I will bludgeon you in your sleep.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

Quote me and I will bludgeon you in your sleep.
lmao cheesy. I rebuke u in Jesus name. Pained b1tch.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
ok. Kolade the cretinous fvcktard. Show us your tribal marks lets compare to farano's silky smooth face cheesy
It will soon get to a stage when Farano will start asking gurlz to upload there pussssy for guyz to see............Shiit Topic like this is your fav topic.......I dnt fight with the King of Fools.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is way past your bedtime. Go to sleep grin
angryNon nocte dormiunt. angry
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
It will soon get to a stage when Farano will start asking gurlz to upload there pussssy for guyz to see............Shiit Topic like this is your fav topic.......I dnt fight with the King of Fools.
that can never happen angry
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
oboy you have an MSc in stupidity, way to go!cheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yeah, you must be pleased to know that epelumi24 is probably jer.king off to your picture right now.
The gurl is a fool.......My 14 yrs Old cousin wont cum online and start asking gurlz to upload there eyez......She has already lose her form.......This topic is just like a reminder dat Hey Pple Farano is still on this forum.......Yeye pple
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by pbs4real(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Beckybeky:
After sexy eyes, wat next do we have? Sexy lips?
ow r u sexy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? / Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.