Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes (30788 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by HerexG(m): 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Cherlene:

Good evening

Here is my BEAUTIFUL EYES.

View image below

Cherlene

Hmm super flawless beauty, sexy eyes that can knock haters off their hills to smash their head on the wall. You really rock my dear HerexG said so ......

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Cherlene:
Good evening
Here is my BEAUTIFUL EYES.
View image below
Cherlene
Wow you're beautiful n you've got beautiful eyes smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by kelechiMarie(f): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
If you cant upload your picture simply get off the thread. Even those accusing the op of being childish are also acting silly;trying to bully someone else for baseless reasons. Lamer threads have made fp e.g:ini edo rocks white shoes and no one complains. You so-called ADULTS should cover yours heads in..........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by damilareoye: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Life is not as difficult as some of you take it to be. This is suppose to be a fun thread.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
kelechiMarie:
If you cant upload your picture simply get off the thread. Even those accusing the op of being childish are also acting silly;trying to bully someone else for baseless reasons. Lamer threads have made fp e.g:ini edo rocks white shoes and no one complains. You so-called ADULTS should cover yours heads in..........

Amen!
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Seun(m): 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
farano:
A woman's eyes are her best asset cool.=
Actually, a woman's brain is her best asset. wink

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
cheesy deep set

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Cherlene(f): 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
farano:
Wow you're beautiful n you've got beautiful eyes smiley

Aaaw, THANK YOU DEAR.

You are BEAUTIFUL too, THE EYES- woaw.

Cherlene
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sweetorgasm come and see your oga's eyes
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by pbs4real(m): 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
farano:
lol funny you cheesy
funny buh true. . . .and the tin is no mtr wat u do,pple wld always criticise u whether gud or bad. . .u cnt possibly please evry1. . . . . .trust me u luking kinky. . .kiss
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
kelechiMarie:

Imagine that one that calls herself an adult, jostfollowit,dragging my mother into d issue and threatening to insult her. So much for the 'mature' babe who cannot argue without dragging my mom into it.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Seun:

Gbam!!!!!!
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Cherlene(f): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
HerexG:

Hmm super flawless beauty, sexy eyes that can knock haters off their hills to smash their head on the wall. You really rock my dear HerexG said so ......

Naaawh, thanks for the CHUCKLES dear.

Thank you,

Cherlene.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
farano:
It's none of your business babe cheesy

I know but it is for the sake of all the horn.y men on the forum.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Seun:
hehe I concur cheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by pbs4real(m): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
Seun:

Lolz. . . .oga dn yarn. . . .
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
cheesy deep set
Lol I no see anything o grin
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by pbs4real(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

shoro niyen. . .
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Imagine that one that calls herself an adult, jostfollowit,dragging my mother into d issue and threatening to insult her. So much for the 'mature' babe who cannot argue without dragging my mom into it.
When it has reached the *your mother, your father * stage of the argument
Its time to pull out, its not a sensible argument.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
Lol I no see anything o grin
lets kip it that way cheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by pbs4real(m): 12:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Krystalxxx:

hahaha. . .nah 2day? Wat do u xpect,its a faceless forum u knw? Immaturity is allowed.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Seun don show now, everywhere don dry undecided.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by kelechiMarie(f): 12:07am On Jun 04, 2015
Krystalxxx:

hio hio hio. Let them keep on saying someone has "lost ground" when they don't even know the person. Maturity indeed,just waka pass the thread if it ain't for you.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by pbs4real(m): 12:08am On Jun 04, 2015
oseod:

When it has reached the *your mother, your father * stage of the argument
Its time to pull out, its not a sensible argument.
my broda countless tyms ve pple bash'd ma parents here. . . .the tin u jez free them cos it goes a long way 2 shw ow we were all brought up . . . . The last tin i wld do on this forum is bashing sum1 parents. . . . . . . . My parents didnt bring me up dt way. . . .
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Seun:

That is debatable. wink
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

You have issues...See a doc.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by pbs4real(m): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
Seun don show now, everywhere don dry undecided.
nah person wey get skeleton for cupboard. . . . . As lng say u knw break any rules for this forum,why u go cum dey fear say seun go do u strng tin?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:

Yeah, we have issuescheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2015
pbs4real:
nah person wey get skeleton for cupboard. . . . . As lng say u knw break any rules for this forum,why u go cum dey fear say seun go do u strng tin?
lemmie just smile till ya digg grin
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2015
damilareoye:
Life is not as difficult as some of you take it to be. This is suppose to be a fun thread.
My brother I just tire o cheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
I think she has issues with your profile pic. Not these ones.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by pbs4real(m): 12:17am On Jun 04, 2015
grin
PervyByNature:
lemmie just smile till ya digg grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady / Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? / Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.