Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes (30791 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Late for?

Your wish na.

Starless night= no bright stars=no shooting star.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by faith551(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
Mine.
Wow!!! Those are beautiful eyes u've got there
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
No comment for now.........The gurl has already Lose her form.......She just create this Topic to remind you she is still Breathing on this Planet.
sharrap and take several seats backward if u gat nuffin to type turn off youe goddam fone and go and wash plates madam will soon be home angry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by faith551(m): 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
Mine.
Wow!!! Those are beautiful eyes u've got there
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by yorubaboiy: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Chiam55 come and see dimples oooo cheesy
lol....u likey my frnd galfrnf
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Johninho(m): 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dis is it!

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
misssclassy:
Farano you remind me so much of Peter Pan.
The boy who didn't want to grow up.
good thing she's not a saddist like you eh? cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

Your wish na.

Starless night= no bright stars=no shooting star.

Ohh really?

just upload your photo first.
if it best Faran0's, I would allow you give me a bl0w job. remember opportunities like this come once in a life time. don't squander it.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na pant she wear for nose?she use crayon color eye blue?
Teempakguy:
a beg, manage this one small. grin
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
sharrap and take several seats backward if u gat nuffin to type turn off youe goddam fone and go and wash plates madam will soon be home angry
Is dat how your father wash plate in your house while your mum will be busy sleeping with concubine?.....'dumbidioticfool'
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:
Ermmm....

Hi Farano, you should probably know by now that most romancelanders guys are either teenage guys and guys in their 20s who are probably still living off their parents. All I am saying is, grow up and do living off e-vanity.Yes, you are a beautiful lady with a nice smile but your beauty is just the same as the girl's next door. Please, grow up.
Atleast she's bold enough to show off. Its her photo and her bandwidth dear, nobady asked you to play "big sis"
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Ohh really?

just upload your photo first.
if it best Faran0's, I would allow you give me a bl0w job. remember opportunities like this come once in a life time. don't squander it.

Ode!
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fúcking hypocrites,,smh

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kolade354:
Is dat how your father wash plate in your house while your mum will be busy sleeping with concubine?.....'dumbidioticfool'
a woman sleeps with "concubine"... Damn,,, bro education is free in imo state. You have no excuse.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
So u rush to comment on my wife thread without calling me to order? angry
im sorry sir, where have u been?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
Atleast she's bold enough to show off. Its her photo and her bandwidth dear, nobady asked you to play "big sis"

Sorry, I don't do perverts

Oya fast forward before I bludgeon you
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by epelumi42(m): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
farano:
Hehehehehe

Sweet, you're cute, with alluring eyes. Yes. I know how long you stared at the mirror marvelling at those eyes. Haters gonn' hate. grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
im sorry sir, where have u been?
rain wan scatter me. I was drenched. Just got home. Whats poppin??
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
xynerise:
Young at heart? If I hear grin
She should be more than 18 years na
I doubt if she is
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
rain wan scatter me. I was drenched. Just got home. Whats poppin??
opps! sorry abt d rain, wats popping is dat darkrebel666 has been trying so hard 2 b a gud guy to cherlene since morning, "making us d bad guys
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ode!

Keep forming there. You think I'm one of those snarfing bungweed you shag? I'm the 2.0 of every alpha- male treading the planet.
If you give me brains, even you would get smarter.

Ode? you mean Ode to a Nightingale or Ode on a Grecian Urn?
Ode is a type of lyrical stanza na

why would you call me that ? grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

Sorry, I don't do perverts

Oya fast forward before I bludgeon you
you're still pained grin. Life gets easier when you press pause on all the hating okay? Farano did no wrong, being a mod doesnt rid her of her license to have fun.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
I love ur eyes farano kiss
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Keep forming there. You think I'm one of those snarfing bungweed you shag? I'm the 2.0 of every alpha- male treading the planet.
If you give me brains, even you would get smarter.

Ode? you mean Ode to a Nightingale or Ode on a Grecian Urn?
Ode is a type of lyrical stanza na

why would you call me that ? grin

Ode!

I don't shag undecided
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
dnacrystal:
All this on top wetin? I mean beauty paegents are held and everyone approves of them so wth is wrong with this thread
my dear they just hating.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
you're still pained grin. Life gets easier when you press pause on all the hating okay? Farano did no wrong, being a mod doesnt rid her of her license to have fun.

I don't do perverts. angry
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
sweetorgasm:
opps! sorry abt d rain, wats popping is dat darkrebel666 has been trying so hard 2 b a gud guy to cherlene since morning, "making us d bad guys
They can both gag a d1ck nigga, ah dont giv a fuk. This missclassy always seem to be on her period, i've neva seen a lady so bitter! Damn!!
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
I love ur eyes farano kiss
Thanks darling smiley
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
farano:
Thanks darling smiley
uwc babe
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Justfollowit:

I don't do perverts. angry
Perverts wont even do you even if there was a bounty on your slacked congo. Swerve angry
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
a woman sleeps with "concubine"... Damn,,, bro education is free in imo state. You have no excuse.
of course i know tell that to your fellow brother at home.........
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
Perverts wont even do you even if there was a bounty on your slacked congo. Swerve angry

I don't do perverts, I bludgeon them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? / Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.