Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (36367 Views)

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
gregzone:
I don't care if she smokes or not, in as much as she has what I'm looking for in a woman. Smoking is just a bad habit that she can stop and who knows I can be the one to help her change wit constant love, care and support.
Cc ladyboss1
Health hazard
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Rilwayne001: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2015
sukkot:
depends on what she is smoking. if she smokes garri ? why not

Bros, here in Nigeria, we don't smoke garri angry We soak garri smiley

How do you smoke garri over there??
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Cutehector(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
MissGdope:

grin grin wicked
loool.. I yabb. Alot
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Captainswag225(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
yes.... Jux that she must not smoke in my presence.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Cutehector(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
MissGdope:

Twas the bolded word that prompted my response. Like I said before, I respect the fact, that you wouldn't marry a smoker ( I wouldn't either)
lol dearie, nothin would make me eva raise my hand on my wife.. Well not until she disgraces me in public
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by IGBOPRINCE: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
lol d glo 1k was meant for those who wana hav a private chat wit u.. Dis is a public chat.. Subsidy has been paid already
u re damn funny.grin grin
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by niceguy7(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cnt even date her talkless of to marry her....
The BIBLE says our body is the temple of God...and it shld be kept HOLY.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by sukkot: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Bros, here in Nigeria, we don't smoke garri angry We soak garri smiley

How do you smoke garri over there??
Bros na slang na. you never hear people say ' i am smoking garri ' ? walahi you never jam waffi boys shocked cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by nwadiuko1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
So far say no be cigarette....am good with it
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
chamboy:
u just silly, What makes u a Better Person? Tell me nw fool
Still acting out a low self esteem script.... Hmm God help you.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Bowaley17(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
God forbid. Never!!! Even if them swear for me. I can't.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Cutehector(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
Skoopy:

Better said and done o!

She be like ship grin
dat gat me laffin

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by DWJOBScom(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
I was in a meeting in a certain establishment and an AGM was angry with my former boss that she joined another faith leaving that she was born in......
He quoted a line from a "book" saying ".......instructed to have their women but they shouldn't marry their's off to the other faith". His faith sees women as real agents of change and discipline to kids and that a woman is capable of molding children towards the faith and model citizens of the faith.........
In summary (call me a sexist, I will still be ur friend) I won't consider making a lady who smokes, drinks and uses foul language a date, close friend, partner , lover or even think of marrying her.......
I reverence ladies so much to think of that!
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by IGBOPRINCE: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
kilode100:

I got some few good ones cheesy cheesy
Majority of whom I deleted are broke ass grin grin crying because of ordinary 1k gko cheesy cheesy
u re damn funny too..am enjoying yu guys chat.grin grin
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Cutehector(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
u re damn funny.grin grin
d orobo woman no sabi
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
musulumi:
Yea I can marry a woman that smokes for reasons below:

1. Women marry men that smoke took (what's sauce for the goose ......)

2. They are sexually active and romantic

3. They tend to forgive whatever you do to hurt them after laying hands on cigarettes

4. No hard guy ever comes your way in a club when he sees your wife with heavy smoke and tiny red light

5. Pride for you in the neighborhood..... Marrying a hard lady

6. They are typically beautiful

7. Don't crucify me ooo...NA my personal opinion oooo
Do in your words the mother of your child a heavy smoker who club crawls... Whose mouth never tastes fresh but tobbaco ..... Its a dank taste ... So a heavy smoker wife will help you pursue other guys in the club.... How retarded!...

But before I go on.... How hold are you?
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by apolonius(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
No,never!I have no interested in such a lady.I am actually conservative enough in my worldview to never even date such a lady.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by tomzman: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Tomzman marry a smoker, KMR! (Ka ma ri).
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
IN WEED I TRUST. cheesy cheesy
But I won't smoke when I marry, but for now, love the drag once in a while. cool
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
lol dearie, nothin would make me eva raise my hand on my wife.. Well not until she disgraces me in public
That whole statement is contradictory. There's no reason why you should ever beat a woman, or anybody for that matter. How is that fair? That you get to beat her just because she "disgraced" you? Violence is never the answer. Communication and love is key
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by GodblessNig247(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Feranchek:

Then let's get married! Ion smoke o0o0!! Buh I usually TASTE a bottle of NON-ALCOHOLIC Orijin bitters once in 3 days sha grin grin
U are funny!
EggovinMma:
But I won't smoke when I marry, but for now, love the drag once in a while. cool
You don't smoke.
No way, she will smoke while pregrant and that 'll have an adverse effect on the kids.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
SmartChoices:

Do in your words the mother of your child a heavy smoker who club crawls... Whose mouth never tastes fresh but tobbaco ..... Its a dank taste ... So a heavy smoker wife will help you pursue other guys in the club.... How retarded!...

But before I go on.... How hold are you?
smarty na the guy opinion ooooo.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
SmartChoices:

You don't smoke.

Yea I do, but not cigarettes.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nope.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

smarty na the guy opinion ooooo.
Well he needs to be educated ....most of such kids are mentally challenged
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Yea I do, but not cigarettes.
You lie.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by chamboy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
SmartChoices:

Still acting out a low self esteem script.... Hmm God help you.
And U too.. deluded being
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
SmartChoices:

Well he needs to be educated ....most of such kids are mentally challenged

Heard some of his points here made by 'matured guys'.people's experiences differs.
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by ronald4lif(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

See you. Can your cranium contain weed. wink
Re: Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? by myked(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
I would love to date one cos I love d way dey live dia lives..... not trying to be responsible like you all. I hope to meet one soon. I have 'em as neighbours but dey are very much older than me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.