Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (41526 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by oyinda3(f): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2009
FL Gators:

Especially Nigerian women? How many times have you seen threads being put up about Nigerian women succumbing to hostile or cheating husband?
If Nigerian women have as much as bad attitude as black african women, half of the nonsense that you Naija men do would be stoppable.

Almost half of married Nigerian women go through harassment during thier lifetime, a quarter more of that is unreported (Priya Verma, Carol Anne Douglas, Rachel Pleatman, Annsley Chapman, & et al. (May, 2005).

Compare to some AA women, Nigerian women are far from having bad attitude. They take shit from you men, their culture embodies respect. Yes, some of them have bad attitude, but how dare you compare them to AA women!

wow good research there! i'm not surprised at all. but these same foolish misogynists will come here to babble with their fat mouths.
yea black females have more of a bitching attitude but i blame that partially on the men's irresponsibility. some of their foolishness will drive any sane person crazy esp with african americans but I don't think that should be excused. lol
this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black on blood_shed's part. why compare black women to other races when black men compared to men of other races come out inferior in all areas except lipsrsealed size?
let's watch ourselves guys. no fighting
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Horus(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2009
The worse thing that you can do is mixing your seed by having a child with a caucasian woman. Please dont do that. Mixing your seed is an abomination to nature. No other creatures in nature that are considered the same species mix. Meaning lions, though they are of the feline species do not mix with tigers. They do not mix with leopards. They do not mix with cheetahs. They do not mix with panthers. Well mr. or mrs. African you as a Black should not be mixing your seed with other races because if we continue to do that we will mongrelize the races and miscegenize the races and we will not be who we really are and the children will suffer as a result because they will not be accepted by the Africans nor by the Caucasians and any other group of people for that matter. And then genetically the child will be born and flicker between the two races. Lets say for example your father is German and your mother is Jamaican. Well Germany by its location on the map and how far above the equator its located and the weather that they have there and the foods that they eat like potatoes and high beef intake and things of that nature, correct, meanwhile Jamaica and the music they listen to in Germany its yodeling in Jamaica its Caribbeans, still pans and drums and African drums and jimbeys and talking drums and dreads and curry cooking and foods of that nature and certain sorrows. That’s two different extremes. This child would be like a mixed dog that’s not a pedigree. A pedigree dog is more balanced everyone knows that but when you mix a dog and you have a mongrel dog the chances of having problems are greater and that’s why so many of us as Blacks today are suffering
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by BloodShed1: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2009
, Its 2009
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2009
Blood_Shed:

, Its 2009
so hush it up and update yourself.
2009 ko 2000 and fine ni

oyinda.:

wow good research there! i'm not surprised at all. but these same foolish misogynists will come here to babble with their fat mouths.
yea black females have more of a bitching attitude but i blame that partially on the men's irresponsibility. some of their foolishness will drive any sane person crazy esp with african americans but I don't think that should be excused. lol
this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black on blood_shed's part. why compare black women to other races when black men compared to men of other races come out inferior in all areas except lipsrsealed size?
let's watch ourselves guys. no fighting
*thumps up*
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2009
Blood_Shed:

, Its 2009

why u dey argue with the guy, ignorance for am na bliss
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by BloodShed1: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2009
FL Gators:

so hush it up and update yourself.
2009 ko 2000 and fine ni

Abeg get off my nuts

FL Gators:

*thumps up*

LOL, and you call me stupid, joker. Learn to spell, idiot.

And oyinda, regarding your statement;

''why compare black women to other races when black men compared to men of other races come out inferior in all areas except size''.

What areas do we come out inferior more than men of other races?

No black woman can tell me about comparing to people of other races when alot of you wear weaves, imitation white woman's hair. Black men dont fake, we work with what nature gave us, so looks dont even come into the equation because black women seem to have more of an inferiority comple when compared to women of other races.
Black male beauty is celebrated and even threatening somehow to men of other races.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2009
Blood_Shed:

LOL, and you call me stupid, joker. Learn to spell, idiot.
My dear, a single grammatical error is nothing compared to lack of common sense.
S.t.u.p.i.d cool

Blood_Shed:

No black woman can tell me about comparing to people of other races when alot of you wear weaves, imitation white woman's hair. Black men dont fake, we work with what nature gave us, so looks dont even come into the equation because black women seem to have more of an inferiority comple when compared to women of other races.
Black male beauty is celebrated and even threatening somehow to men of other races.

Oh yea, another one of those "Let's Be Natural" freaks.

Are white women the only one with silky hair texture? Get over your obsession with white women cuz they'll still spit on you, nigga wink

I sure hope men don't fake, a man with weaves? Oh what am I saying, cross dressers dey.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by oyinda3(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2009
Blood_Shed:

And oyinda, regarding your statement;

''why compare black women to other races when black men compared to men of other races come out inferior in all areas except   size''.

What areas do we come out inferior more than men of other races?

well naturally, looks shouldn't come into the equation for men as compared to women. things concerning beauty and fashion are mostly a woman's business and the fact that you are taking so much pride in this "black male beauty" shows how objectified and sexified your lot are. In most societies, male role is usually a caregiver not the pretty partner. And we all know western beauty is the ideal which explains all the imitation. thousands of asian women go for eyelid operation to make their eyes more western afterall. and the latin ladies straighten their naturally curly hair for the same reason. it is harder however for black females to adapt to these ideals because we are the least similar to caucasians in terms of looks and that's where the seemingly "higher inferiority complex" comes from.
beauty standards don't apply for men on the other hand. how could you celebrate "black male beauty" unless u were gay!? or have become an objectified symbol, good for sex only  lipsrsealed

what does apply and the most important areas that you seem to be avoiding (maybe intentionally) are economic, education, social, status etc and black men are on the bottom rung. do u dare to dispute to this fact? so yea u do come inferior in the important areas

bottom line, blacks in general are messed up and only God can bring us out of the pit we're currently in.
lipsrsealed
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by BloodShed1: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2009
FL Gators:

My dear, a single grammatical error is nothing compared to lack of common sense.
S.t.u.p.i.d cool

Where have I shown a lack of common sense? You have just slipped up and down, mis-reading alot of my posts here. joker

FL Gators:

Oh yea, another one of those "Let's Be Natural" freaks.

Are white women the only one with silky hair texture? Get over your obsession with white women cuz they'll still spit on you, nigga wink

I sure hope men don't fake, a man with weaves? Oh what am I saying, cross dressers dey.

I aint obsessed with white women, I deal with chicks of all races. I'm just anti nigga/niggerette bullshit.

So wait, what makes me a freak if I prefer black women to wear their hair natural? What is so wrong with wearing your hair natural? To me thats much more beautiful, rather than seeing some ugly ass bitch with a weave that looks like curly fries. Seeing a black woman with a weave is like looking at a car with a straw roof.

I dont see white or non-black women wearing fake afros, yeah you might see a few white girls who wear dreads and braid their hair but compared to the amount of black women who wear weaves and perm their hair, come on man, its non-existent. Not to mention skin-bleaching, which is common among many Nigerian women, not saying other Africans and black people dont do it but in Nigeria it is very common.

And when black men cross dress it has nothing to do with them being ashamed of their race, those particular men just happen to be gays, transvestites, whatever. But its a normal thing for a black woman to wear imitation white woman's hair. Don't be naive, YOU KNOW THIS!! Its common knowledge.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2009
oyinda.:

well naturally, looks shouldn't come into the equation for men as compared to women.

oh really? get ur act together, it is called inferiority complex lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Blood_Shed:

I aint obsessed with white women, I deal with chicks of all races.

smart dude! wink wink wink
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by oyinda3(f): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2009
sharrap dia na2day. go and find one of ur girls to flirt with. u r not wanted on serious topics tongue
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2009
oyinda.:

sharrap dia na2day. go and find one of ur girls to flirt with. u r not wanted on serious topics tongue

i thought u were one of my girls, infact, i thought u were on top of the list tongue tongue
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2009
Blood_Shed:

joker
Batman

Blood_Shed:

I aint obsessed with white women, I deal with chicks of all races. I'm just anti nigga/niggerette bullshit.
No, obviously you don't.
I ask you again, are white women the only women with silky tresses?

Blood_Shed:

So wait, what makes me a freak if I prefer black women to wear their hair natural? What is so wrong with wearing your hair natural? To me thats much more beautiful, rather than seeing some ugly ass bitch with a weave that looks like curly fries. Seeing a black woman with a weave is like looking at a car with a straw roof.
wearing weave is being fake?
So you're assuming that we despise our natural beauty?

If so, then like oyina is trying to say, then all almost women lack natural.
Don't white women get highlights?
Are black women the only consumers of hair products and chemicals?
What about make-ups?

And don't give me the B.S about the difference between weaves and make-ups. Both constitute deterioration of natural beauty.

Blood_Shed:

I dont see white or non-black women wearing fake afros, yeah you might see a few white girls who wear dreads and braid their hair but compared to the amount of black women who wear weaves and perm their hair, come on man, its non-existent. Not to mention skin-bleaching, which is common among many Nigerian women, not saying other Africans and black people dont do it but in Nigeria it is very common.
Teeth bleaching is so natural.
Tanning is so natural, another form of skin bleaching.
tanning is as deadly as skin bleaching, both cause skin cancer.

All those surgeries in brazil are so natural.
Enlargement of ass, boobs, lips to have curves as black women are so naturalllllllllllllll.

Blood_Shed:

And when black men cross dress it has nothing to do with them being ashamed of their race, those particular men just happen to be gays, transvestites, whatever. But its a normal thing for a black woman to wear imitation white woman's hair. Don't be naive, YOU KNOW THIS!! Its common knowledge.

Don't put words in my mouth.
Cross dressing was my way of justifying how men can be fake too, since you implied that only women are fake.

haven't you seen black men with perms? With weaves?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by BloodShed1: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2009
oyinda.:

well naturally, looks shouldn't come into the equation for men as compared to women. things concerning beauty and fashion are mostly a woman's business and the fact that you are taking so much pride in this "black male beauty" shows how objectified and sexified your lot are. In most societies, male role is usually a caregiver not the pretty partner. And we all know western beauty is the ideal which explains all the imitation. thousands of asian women go for eyelid operation to make their eyes more western afterall. and the latin ladies straighten their naturally curly hair for the same reason. it is harder however for black females to adapt to these ideals because we are the least similar to caucasians in terms of looks and that's where the seemingly "higher inferiority complex" comes from.

Yea those asian women who go for eyelid surgery are stupid too, you gotta take pride of what makes you or your race different. Which is why the ''western beauty'' is ideal, they dont fake, they just be themselves. Seeing a woman with locks or braids or long natural hair is something I hardly see. You'd think the women who look the most different would take pride in that and try and make themselves the ones who EVERYBODY else would try to imitate. Seeing women just burn their hair away with texturizers or covering their hair which is unique is disgusting. No female in my family wear weaves or perm their hair. Why should they? They take effort to GROW and manage their hair. What alot of black women do is just a textbook case of ''if you cant beat em, join em''. You can never give me a convincing reason on why black women wear weaves, shit is just horrible. No excuses.

oyinda.:

beauty standards don't apply for men on the other hand. how could you celebrate "black male beauty" unless u were gay!? or have become an objectified symbol, good for sex only  lipsrsealed

I dont need to say anything, despite all the bullshit, women of ALL races find us very attractive, one of the main reasons is our confidence in how we look NATURALLY! Alot of females I know of other races tell me this. You dont get many men of other races checking for black women the way other races of fwomen check us, even you gotta admit this.
[/quote]

[quote author=oyinda. link=topic=240469.msg4358204#msg4358204 date=1250368419]

what does apply and the most important areas that you seem to be avoiding (maybe intentionally) are economic, education, social, status etc and black men are on the bottom rung. do u dare to dispute to this fact? so yea u do come inferior in the important areas

bottom line, blacks in general are messed up and only God can bring us out of the pit we're currently in.
lipsrsealed

Well, I'm Nigerian so we have those educational values instilled in us so I and many others do/have done well in school and succeed, as for alot of Jamaicans an African Americans I cant speak for why they fail at school, I'd say laziness. But we all know how the court systems favour women and women are favoured in this economic crisis to get work ahead of men. Society is more sympathetic towards women and women still complain. But what you seem to forget is that black women have the highest incarceration rate among females in the US, so,
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by oyinda3(f): 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2009
@ gators, even truth to be told though if u ask what race has more inferiority complex in terms of beauty, it's mostly whites. 
most blacks are comfortable with the way they look weave or no weave. lmao  they will tell u that to ur face sef.
but whites are always worrying if they look nice today or if they will look nice tomorrow and all that nonsense worrying. they have higher rate of depression for a reason too undecided

studies show that black women are generally more comfortable with their physique than others. this isn't all positive because being content w/ ur look doesn't move u to change for the better (exercising, etc). even though it is good for the mental state. lol

Blood_Shed:

Yea those asian women who go for eyelid surgery are stupid too, you gotta take pride of what makes you or your race different. Which is why the ''western beauty'' is ideal, they dont fake, they just be themselves. Seeing a woman with locks or braids or long natural hair is something I hardly see. You'd think the women who look the most different would take pride in that and try and make themselves the ones who EVERYBODY else would try to imitate. Seeing women just burn their hair away with texturizers or covering their hair which is unique is disgusting. No female in my family wear weaves or perm their hair. Why should they? They take effort to GROW and manage their hair. What alot of black women do is just a textbook case of ''if you cant beat em, join em''. You can never give me a convincing reason on why black women wear weaves, shit is just horrible. No excuses.

at first I thought u probably had an ounce of intelligence in you but now i'm convinced that you don't
of course whites can just "be themselves" because they set the standards duh?
even tanning became popular because fashion icon Coco Chanel made it popular after the publication of a pic of her on a summer vacation. not because they were trying to copy other races. they don't need to.
blacks and women of other races on the other hand, have to adapt by looking as conservative (white) as possible to become successful.
afro and natural hair is millitant to the majority. I don't think you can wear cornrow braids and expect to land a job in cooperate america. weaves are more acceptable and found more attractive no matter how hard u try to placate urself in believing otherwise.
who is more successful india arie or beyonce? (you almost have to be lighter skin with straighter hair to gain mainstream success in the media)
even michelle obama has relaxed hair and there was popular uproar when she was portrayed in the new yorker cartoon with an afro. the image most saw was that of an anti-American and militant.
so yea i think u get the point. doesn't mean you can't be sucessful if u're natural just that it's a lot more difficult and you will be making more sacrifices.
society in general is more to blame for why black women wear weaves rather than the individual.
see what happened to solange recently when she just went natural? I say she's very brave and courageous otherwise she would be on antidepressants now with the mass criticism.

I dont need to say anything, despite all the bullshit, women of ALL races find us very attractive, one of the main reasons is our confidence in how we look NATURALLY! Alot of females I know of other races tell me this. You dont get many men of other races checking for black women the way other races of fwomen check us, even you gotta admit this.
Well, I'm Nigerian so we have those educational values instilled in us so I and many others do/have done well in school and succeed, as for alot of Jamaicans an African Americans I cant speak for why they fail at school, I'd say laziness. But we all know how the court systems favour women and women are favoured in this economic crisis to get work ahead of men. Society is more sympathetic towards women and women still complain. But what you seem to forget is that black women have the highest incarceration rate among females in the US, so,

men of all races find black women attractive as well. most black women just tend to be more loyal to black men.
and this is a personal matter. you can be with whomever u choose to be with really but don't try to be painting us black in the process.

so now you blame the black man's bad image on court system and society? but the black woman's bad image is blamed on? lol u make me laugh.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by BloodShed1: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2009
FL Gators:

Batman
No, obviously you don't.
I ask you again, are white women the only women with silky tresses?
wearing weave is being fake?
So you're assuming that we despise our natural beauty?

If so, then like oyina is trying to say, then all almost women lack natural.
Don't white women get highlights?
Are black women the only consumers of hair products and chemicals?
What about make-ups?

And don't give me the B.S about the difference between weaves and make-ups. Both constitute deterioration of natural beauty.
Teeth bleaching is so natural.
Tanning is so natural, another form of skin bleaching.
tanning is as deadly as skin bleaching, both cause skin cancer.

All those surgeries in brazil are so natural.
Enlargement of ass, boobs, lips to have curves as black women are so naturalllllllllllllll.
Don't put words in my mouth.
Cross dressing was my way of justifying how men can be fake too, since you implied that only women are fake.

haven't you seen black men with perms? With weaves?

You're running away from my point, whatever bullshit excuses you come up with, it doesnt hide the fact that wearing imitation hair is mostly due to inferiority complex.

Nobody does this more than BLACK WOMEN.

Enough said.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2009
Blood_Shed:

You're running away from my point, whatever bullshit excuses you come up with, it doesnt hide the fact that wearing imitation hair is mostly due to inferiority complex.

Nobody does this more than BLACK WOMEN.

Enough said.
You have no point.

If you're not ashamed of the B.S you came up with, don't worry, am ashamed for you.

Black women wear weaves okay. . . . its mostly white women that go under surgeries, killing themselves to have curves like black women.

Black women do skin bleaching, okay. . . . white women do tanning. Both causes cancer.

MY POINT (sadly am the only one with one) is that not only black women deal with "inferiority complex" [if thats what you choose to call it].

Every race deteriorates their natural beauty in one way the other.

You, Blood Shed, just came here to downgrade black women with your nonsense. And plz, quit bringing Nigerian women into your B.S. That, I won't take cool

oyinda.:

@ gators, even truth to be told though if u ask what race has more inferiority complex in terms of beauty, it's mostly whites.
most blacks are comfortable with the way they look weave or no weave. lmao they will tell u that to ur face sef.
but whites are always worrying if they look nice today or if they will look nice tomorrow and all that nonsense worrying. they have higher rate of depression for a reason too undecided

studies show that black women are generally more comfortable with their physique than others. this isn't all positive because being content w/ ur look doesn't move u to change for the better (exercising, etc). even though it is good for the mental state. lol

Lol, of course we are. Even BIG black women still got curves.
Big women of other races tend to lose their curves. White women with love handles (even when skinny), spanish women with big belly, flat chest and flat butt. Should I continue?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2009
self deception is a disease lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2009
na2day?:

self deception is a disease lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I'm not sure if your posts have been directed at me.
But I know you're a man, so if you've got something, say it loud and clear.
I dnt play that kinda game
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by C2H5OH(f): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2009
inferiority complex? we wear material things all the time, mostly to enhance our looks. As the world turns, you need to maintain a certain image depending on what interests you. Does not mean you suffer from inferiority complex.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by chiogo(f): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2009
^^^ Exactly

@Blood_Shed, I'm sure you get hair cuts and you probably use sporting wave(or whatever it's called) on your hair. Who knows whether it's a white man who made it? abeg stop deceiving yourself, you move with the times. Now, I'm not a fan of weaves 'cause I wouldn't wear one but I won't criticize those who do. We use different things to enhance our looks to make them the way we want it. I totally disagree with the perm thingy. No female in your family perms their hair - that's great!. . . .for them. Nobody should be subjected to your standard and whatnot. Last time I checked, a black woman invented the relaxer/lye products. So, how can it be inferiority complex when it was specifically made for black hair? Even some white women wear wigs, some try to braid their hair when the whole concept came from Africa. That means they're also suffering from 'inferiority complex'.

One more thing, it's really boring when black men complain of black women attitude. I noticed only black men who are bums complain about 'ghetto black women'. If you got class, you'll be rolling with classy women too. what you see is what you get, buddy. Most black guys who claim they like white chicks better say it's because white chicks would do anything to keep a man = stupidity/desperation. Most of them have nothing to worry about like black women in foreign countries as well as in Africa do. Black women(most) on the other hand, know their roots, where they're coming from, what they're looking for, and where they're going to be subjected to some lazy drone's beck and call. If that means 'attitude' to you, then deal with it.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2009
FL Gators:

I'm not sure if your posts have been directed at me.
But I know you're a man, so if you've got something, say it loud and clear.
I dnt play that kinda game

u wan turn ur attention to me? that one will be the biggest mistake of ur life

C2H5OH:

inferiority complex? we wear material things all the time, mostly to enhance our looks. As the world turns, you need to maintain a certain image depending on what interests you. Does not mean you suffer from inferiority complex.

answer to ur question is yes, when u think u can't be sumtin unless u look like this or that, it is called inferiority complex. most girls that wear those wigs even make fun of those that don't. if a girl wants to go natural, no make up, she gets more yabs from her fellow females than the males, this is sumtin i have witness alot in naija and that speaks volume
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by C2H5OH(f): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2009
no fighting niggas
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by C2H5OH(f): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2009
kaiiiiiiii chiogo na waaaaaaah

a "you are who you date" kinda thing, huh? hmm
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by BloodShed1: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2009
FL Gators:

You have no point.

If you're not ashamed of the B.S you came up with, don't worry, am ashamed for you.

Black women wear weaves okay. . . . its mostly white women that go under surgeries, killing themselves to have curves like black women.

Black women do skin bleaching, okay. . . . white women do tanning. Both causes cancer.

MY POINT (sadly am the only one with one) is that not only black women deal with "inferiority complex" [if thats what you choose to call it].

Every race deteriorates their natural beauty in one way the other.

You, Blood Shed, just came here to downgrade black women with your nonsense. And plz, quit bringing Nigerian women into your B.S. That, I won't take cool

Lol, of course we are. Even BIG black women still got curves.
Big women of other races tend to lose their curves. White women with love handles (even when skinny), spanish women with big belly, flat chest and flat butt. Should I continue?

Yes some white women tan themselves and try and get curves but how does that mean they are trying to be BLACK women. Alot of Latina women have curves and darker skin as well. If alot of them were trying to be BLACK women then wouldnt they go as far as wearing imitation BLACK hair too?!

LOL Common sense aint common.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by oyinda3(f): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2009
^
did u read my post? go back and re-read.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by BloodShed1: 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2009
chiogo:

^^^ Exactly

@Blood_Shed, I'm sure you get hair cuts and you probably use sporting wave(or whatever it's called) on your hair. Who knows whether it's a white man who made it? abeg stop deceiving yourself, you move with the times. Now, I'm not a fan of weaves 'cause I wouldn't wear one but I won't criticize those who do. We use different things to enhance our looks to make them the way we want it. I totally disagree with the perm thingy. No female in your family perms their hair - that's great!. . . .for them. Nobody should be subjected to your standard and whatnot. Last time I checked, a black woman invented the relaxer/lye products. So, how can it be inferiority complex when it was specifically made for black hair? Even some white women wear wigs, some try to braid their hair when the whole concept came from Africa. That means they're also suffering from 'inferiority complex'.

Does it matter who manufatcures the product, all I know is sporting wave is designed for BLACK hair and it doesnt do damage like relaxers. Ask a woman who has been perming her hair all her life to try and grow her hair and you'll realise that it cant grow as far as it once could. So how am I deceiving myself. Your deceiving yourself with that comment. In London most people who sell weaves are Indians/Asians, same for alot places in the US, so alot of black women are putting money into their pockets to buy imitation hair. So who's worse?
And like I keep saying, you DO get some white women (in rare cases) who try and braid their hair and all that but compared to Black women who wear weaves its non-bleeping existent and you know this.

chiogo:

One more thing, it's really boring when black men complain of black women attitude. I noticed only black men who are bums complain about 'ghetto black women'. If you got class, you'll be rolling with classy women too. what you see is what you get, buddy. Most black guys who claim they like white chicks better say it's because white chicks would do anything to keep a man = stupidity/desperation. Most of them have nothing to worry about like black women in foreign countries as well as in Africa do. Black women(most) on the other hand, know their roots, where they're coming from, what they're looking for, and where they're going to be subjected to some lazy drone's beck and call. If that means 'attitude' to you, then deal with it.

FOR THE bleeping LAST TIME, WHEN DID I COMPLAIN ABOUT ''GHETTO'' BLACK WOMEN?? Black women who behave the way I described are not just ''ghetto'' black women? READ MY POSTS, dont just read half way and just bitch. Don't stoop to using character assassinations, you dont know me so know urself.

What I find funny is the things that non-black women do to keep a Black man are just FEMININE things. Many black women feel that catering to their men and showing no attitude are somehow ''not black enough'' cos they somehow feel that they are letting the men walk all over them, yet doing things which a woman should do in the first place are seen as ''white'', yet wearing imitation white hair is not seen as ''white''. Something is wrong there. I see this with alot of Nigerian women, in London or when I was out there I saw that too.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2009
na2day?:

u wan turn ur attention to me? that one will be the biggest mistake of ur life
You're threatening me? rotfl.

Like I said b4, if you've got something to say, let it out.

If you have "self-deception" problem, this is not the place. I'm sure your area has counseling center tongue

Blood_Shed:

Yes some white women tan themselves and try and get curves but how does that mean they are trying to be BLACK women. Alot of Latina women have curves and darker skin as well. If alot of them were trying to be BLACK women then wouldnt they go as far as wearing imitation BLACK hair too?!

LOL Common sense aint common.
Obviously it's not common. I'm yet to read something sensible from you.

Thick lips are naturally black women's feature. . . .why do white women go through Lip augmentation?

Latino and black women, esp black women are known for their curves. . . .why oh why do white women go under the knives?

I ask you again, are black women the only race dealing with insecurity issues? Instead of staring at the weaves your brokess didn't buy them, why don't you observe women of other race too. And see that they also try to imitate women of other race.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by chiogo(f): 12:14am On Aug 16, 2009
FL_Gators, don't waste your energy on him.

Blood_Shed:

Does it matter who manufatcures the product, all I know is sporting wave is designed for BLACK hair and it doesnt do damage like relaxers. Ask a woman who has been perming her hair all her life to try and grow her hair and you'll realise that it cant grow as far as it once could. So how am I deceiving myself. Your deceiving yourself with that comment. In London most people who sell weaves are Indians/Asians, same for alot places in the US, so alot of black women are putting money into their pockets to buy imitation hair. So who's worse?
And like I keep saying, you DO get some white women (in rare cases) who try and braid their hair and all that but compared to Black women who wear weaves its non-bleeping existent and you know this.

FOR THE bleeping LAST TIME, WHEN DID I COMPLAIN ABOUT ''GHETTO'' BLACK WOMEN?? Black women who behave the way I described are not just ''ghetto'' black women? READ MY POSTS, dont just read half way and just bitch. Don't stoop to using character assassinations, you dont know me so know urself.

What I find funny is the things that non-black women do to keep a Black man are just FEMININE things. Many black women feel that catering to their men and showing no attitude are somehow ''not black enough'' cos they somehow feel that they are letting the men walk all over them, yet doing things which a woman should do in the first place are seen as ''white'', yet wearing imitation white hair is not seen as ''white''. Something is wrong there. I see this with alot of Nigerian women, in London or when I was out there I saw that too.
Stop yelling, mista. You're just contradicting yourself. Let's focus on the perm not the weave, I clearly gave you my stance on both. Oh, so sporting wave is made for black men and relaxers are made for who?? LOL na wa!!! And you know of relaxer's side effects because. . . .you've used it before? It works for some, doesn't work for others. It sure works for me, thank you very much. won't reply to the rest of what you wrote, not worth it.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 1:14am On Aug 16, 2009
FL Gators:

You're threatening me? rotfl.

Like I said b4, if you've got something to say, let it out.

If you have "self-deception" problem, this is not the place. I'm sure your area has counseling center tongue

i am sure u are a regular at urs; like i said b4, u dont wanna go down that road with me
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 16, 2009
na2day?:

i am sure u are a regular at urs; like i said b4, u dont wanna go down that road with me
Yes, I'm very much regular at mines, and thatz why I can understand the level of your self-deception issue grin

Ohhh, bring it on cheesy
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by oyinda3(f): 1:22am On Aug 16, 2009
dis na2day mouth too dey sharp sef. lol gators pls tear him into pieces jare. make sure he leaves crawling on his hands and knees

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / 16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.