Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (41528 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by roraima(f): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2009
Ciao! may i ask u guys what u REALLY like in white women? i m not talking about money or material benefits, are u really phisically or sexually attracted by them? if yes what do u like better which make the difference? WHAT ABOUT SEX WITH THEM? IS IT GOOD?do u like their personality, their attitude with u Nigerian men? ciao ciao
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by roraima(f): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2009
what about white women FLAT ASS? it doesnt bother u ? HOW DO U LIKE IT? WHAT ABOUT THE VAGINA? is it different from black women one? i guess black women are more muscled everywhere, so even THERE it must be better,
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2009
roraima:

Ciao! may i ask u guys what u REALLY like in white women? i m not talking about money or material benefits, are u really phisically or sexually attracted by them? if yes what do u like better which make the difference? WHAT ABOUT SEX WITH THEM? IS IT GOOD?do u like their personality, their attitude with u Nigerian men? ciao ciao

roraima:

what about white women FLAT ASS? it doesnt bother u ? HOW DO U LIKE IT? WHAT ABOUT THE VAGINA? is it different from black women one? i guess black women are more muscled everywhere, so even THERE it must be better,

WOOAH, slow down woman! shocked shocked shocked shocked we are talking abt love not sex, with sex u can not win, black women are way ahead of u whites period! on the other hand, with love u can win a black guy's heart. ur azz might be flat as the wall, ur puzzy might suck but if ur heart is in the right place and u have an excellent attitude with plenty of confidence (not arrogance, we can get plenty of that from black women), i say u are home and dry. most white women are way too insecure, they always fear that the guy will someday leave them 4 a blk woman, such insecurities can drain the guy and if it continues he will leave ur sorry azz. hope i was helpful grin grin grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by roraima(f): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2009
how do u think i m white?! never mind. my colour is not the point here. i guess white women are insecure cause they understand their black boyfriend dont love them for true. love and sex they go together so if ur BF doesnt like u sexually he will never love u for true
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2009
roraima:

how do u think i m white?! never mind. my colour is not the point here. i guess white women are insecure cause they understand their black boyfriend dont love them for true. love and sex they go together so if ur BF doesnt like u sexually he will never love u for true

wow! no wonder the world is messed up, with so many ppl thinking like u, we have a long way to go
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by roraima(f): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2009
so i see, u take for granted the UR way of thinking is the RIGHT ONE. please explain me in what i m wrong. do u REALLY believe a man can LOVE a woman he find phisically and sexually unattractive? perhaps we dont give the same meaning to the word LOVE
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2009
roraima:

so i see,  u take for granted the UR way of thinking is the RIGHT ONE. please explain me in what i m wrong. do u REALLY believe a man can LOVE a woman he find phisically and sexually unattractive? perhaps we dont give the same meaning to the word LOVE

we certainly dont have the same meaning, many folks think brad pitt is hot but very few will really fall in love with him. there are many things that ppl say make them fall in love, some are physical, some are beyond physical and the beyond physical usual last longer than the physical. let me ask u, how will u feel if u got a beautiful face and big azz and that tight puzzy and some dude fell in love with u for all that then u had an accident and u dont look that beautiful no more, u cant walk and sex becomes extremely pain, is it ok for the guy to stop loving u?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by roraima(f): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2009
OF COURSE NOT! BUT THIS IS EXTREME SITUATION. WE ARE JUST TALKING ABOUT AVERAGE RELTIONSHIP.ANYWAY MY BOOTY IS VERY OK SO LIKE MY BREST MY FACE AND MY PUZ,
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2009
roraima:

OF COURSE NOT! BUT THIS IS EXTREME SITUATION. WE ARE JUST TALKING ABOUT AVERAGE RELTIONSHIP.ANYWAY MY BOOTY IS VERY OK SO LIKE MY BREST MY FACE AND MY PUZ,

-sighs-
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Uche2nna(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2009
na2day?:

-sighs-

lol cheesy
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2009
Uche2nna:

lol cheesy

my brother, i now understand the meaning of talking to a wall
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by SeanT21(f): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2009
I have nothing against White Women and Black Men.As long as they are happy that is all that matters!!
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2009
SeanT21:

I have nothing against White Women and Black Men.As long as they are happy that is all that matters!!

once again intelligent talk just comes from ur mouth, big brother is proud of ya kiss kiss
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sistawoman: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2009
roraima:

No what he described is not extreme situation.

Do you not understand that there are a million things that could go wrong inside a woman and cause her to not be able to enjoy sex with her man/husband like before?

Should she then fear that he is going to go outside?

True love will go above and beyond the realm of physical beauty and sexual prowess.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 1:24am On Jun 23, 2009
sistawoman:

No what he described is not extreme situation.

Do you not understand that there are a million things that could go wrong inside a woman and cause her to not be able to enjoy sex with her man/husband like before?

Should she then fear that he is going to go outside?

True love will go above and beyond the realm of physical beauty and sexual prowess.

thank u sistawoman, i wasn't sure why she couldn't understand me, maybe it is bcuz i can't speak english undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by edogram1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2009
well i like white very much, it must be the actractive once.

i dont like the flat ass white, and white people female pusssy sucks wird and open.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by clarkhary: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2009
what makes you love withe women?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by PurestBoy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2009
me too love white women o, I'll sleep with atleast 2 on my first day of arriving at States
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2009
PurestBoy:

me too love white women o, I'll sleep with atleast 2 on my first day of arriving at States

i see u r a goal getter, good for u
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sweetpie23: 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2009
fool
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2009
@ OP,
I don't think there's anything wrong with dating/marrying a white woman. You can find love from any quarter in the universe. And anyway, half of the black women in this forum lamenting about this issue are online (registering with dating sites) to scout for white men, yet they are the first to point accusing fingers to the 'sell-out brothers'.  grin grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by BloodShed1: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2009
LOL Black women are making themselves the most undesirable women on the face of this planet. Me personally I deal with chicks of all races.

Do I care whether a black woman dates a man of another race? NO!!! Why the heck should I care? IT AINT MY BUSINESS. But black women (especially Nigerian and Afro-American women) are somehow programmed to bitch for no damn reason. They should check themselves, their horrible weaves and their nasty attitudes before they bitch. It aint about white women being more attractive than black women, COS THEY AINT!!! It's you black woman, you just cant learn to shut the Bleep and be a lady. Black men deal with other races of women because they find them to be more feminine. thats the truth.

For example, I havent seen Asian women acting a fool, cussing people out, fighting in the streets, rolling their necks or any of that shit, but EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE I've seen a black woman act like that, not even exaggerating.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah2: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2009
Blood_Shed:

For example, I havent seen Asian women acting a fool, cussing people out, fighting in the streets, rolling their necks or any of that shit, but EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE I've seen a black woman act like that, not even exaggerating.

I feel your pain!

but try to move out of the ghetto!

and if all the black women you know are acting like that around you, then maybe you're the cause! In which case women of other races will also "perform" for you in their own way!

Not that I'm saying you should date black women oh. Dont read me wrong.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by BloodShed1: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2009
tpiah*:

I feel your pain!

but try to move out of the ghetto!

and if all the black women you know are acting like that around you, then maybe you're the cause! In which case women of other races will also "perform" for you in their own way!

Not that I'm saying you should date black women oh. Dont read me wrong.

I dont live in a ghetto for your information. Where did that assumption come from? You fool

And how am I the cause? What you dont seem to realise is the fact that it is a culture to be a black woman, especially with Nigerian and Afro-American females, so it doesnt even matter how I act. If a typical black woman is living in a less ghetto environment she still has the diva/African queen complex anyway.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2009
Blood_Shed:

I dont live in a ghetto for your information. Where did that assumption come from? You fool

And how am I the cause? What you dont seem to realise is the fact that it is a culture to be a black woman, especially with Nigerian and Afro-American females, so it doesnt even matter how I act. If a typical black woman is living in a less ghetto environment she still has the diva/African queen complex anyway.

Maybe if you stop disrespecting women like a hoodrat, she wouldnt assume that you grew up in the ghetto.

Howz it a culture to be an Afro-American? What culture? rotfl.

The fact that they were once taken from Africa or that they dislike the fact that they are of African heritage?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by BloodShed1: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2009
FL Gators:

Maybe if you stop disrespecting women like a hoodrat, she wouldnt assume that you grew up in the ghetto.

Howz it a culture to be an Afro-American? What culture? rotfl.

The fact that they were once taken from Africa or that they dislike the fact that they are of African heritage?

Are you thick in your head?

Where was I disrespectful in my original post? And even if so, how does that justify the assumption that I live in a ghetto? You gotta be stupid, use your brain if you got one.

It is a culture to be a Black woman, especially with Nigerians and Afro-Americans, I dont see this much with other African females, particularly East African, or non-Jamaican Caribbean women. The whole culture is that attitude, being rude, confrontational, cussing people out, you know, just acting a fool. They feel this somehow makes them more respectable.
Think about it, what do black women want us to like about them, what kind of slogans do they use? ''Strong'' Black woman, ''independent'' black woman'', ''I'm all that'' Black woman. All defiant slogans. They like to differenciate themselves from other races of women. Its all been glamorized in music, tv, all forms of media. And young women take this bullshit up.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah2: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2009
Blood_Shed:

Blood_Shed:

Even in ghettos people dont act like this every single day.

So your own ghetto must be nastier than others. Either that or you live in a lunatic asylum, since you say you've experienced this kind of thing every single day of your life.

And of course not ruling out the possibility you're the aggravating factor!

and are you a ghetto funky black woman? you do sound like one  

Because the way you're cursing and screaming on this thread would put any ghetto fabulous queen to shame!
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2009
Blood_Shed:

But black women (especially Nigerian and Afro-American women) are somehow programmed to bitch for no damn reason. They should check themselves, their horrible weaves and their nasty attitudes before they bitch. It aint about white women being more attractive than black women, COS THEY AINT!!! It's you black woman, you just cant learn to shut the mess and be a lady. Black men deal with other races of women because they find them to be more feminine. thats the truth.
Plz, don't even bring Nigerian into your AA mess.

Nigerian women care if you marry an AA or a white woman? Not all of them. Or are you saying we have no Nigerian woman marrying out of her race and ethnicity?

And yes, from your post, you do sound like you came from the ghetto. Bite me!!! cool

Blood_Shed:

It is a culture to be a Black woman, especially with Nigerians and Afro-Americans, I dont see this much with other African females, particularly East African, or non-Jamaican Caribbean women. The whole culture is that attitude, being rude, confrontational, cussing people out, you know, just acting a fool. They feel this somehow makes them more respectable.
Think about it, what do black women want us to like about them, what kind of slogans do they use? ''Strong'' Black woman, ''independent'' black woman'', ''I'm all that'' Black woman. All defiant slogans. They like to differentiate themselves from other races of women. Its all been glamorized in music, tv, all forms of media. And young women take this bullshit up.

All am saying is, stop using Nigerian women to justify your stupidity.

If you can't differentiate a Nigerian woman from a ghetto AA woman, then I plead you to shut your trap and stop trying to prove your foolishness.

So Asians are not rude? White women are perfectly harmonious.
I, please, imploy you to get out of your shell and explore the REAL world.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by BloodShed1: 12:33am On Aug 15, 2009
tpiah*:

Even in ghettos people dont act like this every single day.

So your own ghetto must be nastier than others. Either that or you live in a lunatic asylum, since you say you've experienced this kind of thing every single day of your life.

And of course not ruling out the possibility you're the aggravating factor!

and are you a ghetto funky black woman? you do sound like one

Because the way you're cursing and screaming on this thread would put any ghetto fabulous queen to shame!

Your ignorance is too much. So everywhere black women are can be classified as ghetto? That seems to be your reasoning.

I dont live in a ghetto, I guess your not familiar with London and its demographics, and I also move around alot so I'm always around black people so what are you talking about?!

Abeg, you make no sense.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by BloodShed1: 12:43am On Aug 15, 2009
FL Gators:

Plz, don't even bring Nigerian into your AA mess.

Nigerian women care if you marry an AA or a white woman? Not all of them. Or are you saying we have no Nigerian woman marrying out of her race and ethnicity?

And yes, from your post, you do sound like you came from the ghetto. Bite me!!! cool

All am saying is, stop using Nigerian women to justify your stupidity.

Explain that. How do my posts make me sound like I came from a ghetto? And you call me stupid, lol, eediat.

And when a Nigerian woman marries outside the race she doesnt get as much heat as the Nigerian man does, dont act like they do, its too obvious.

FL Gators:

If you can't differentiate a Nigerian woman from a ghetto AA woman, then I plead you to shut your trap and stop trying to prove your foolishness.

So Asians are not rude? White women are perfectly harmonious.
I, please, imploy you to get out of your shell and explore the REAL world.

And where did I say anything about ghetto African Americans? Are you subconsciously saying that all African American females are ghetto? AAAh, who's being stupid now? I clearly said that if a Black woman is living in a non-ghetto environment then she may still have the African Queen/Diva complex, which can come with being wealthy or financially just well off.

And you're telling ME to explore the real world? lol. All my life I've been surrounded by people of diferent cultures, thats what comes with growing up in London, I aint saying that no other races of females have bad attitudes but compared to the number of Black women who have bad attitudes, its almost non-existent, even you gotta admit this.

Abeg, read my posts and stop playing captain save-a-hoe. Dickhead.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 15, 2009
Blood_Shed:

And where did I say anything about ghetto African Americans? Are you subconsciously saying that all African American females are ghetto?

What a broken disc. So telling you not to use Nigerian women to justify your nonsense means all AA women are
ghettos?

Blood_Shed:

AAAh, who's being stupid now?
THE LEVEL OF YOUR STUPIDITY STILL SURPASS YOUR SUSPECTION. No wonder you keep yarning dust.

Blood_Shed:

And you're telling ME to explore the real world? lol. All my life I've been surrounded by people of diferent cultures, thats what comes with growing up in London, I aint saying that no other races of females have bad attitudes but compared to the number of Black women who have bad attitudes, its almost non-existent, even you gotta admit this.

Especially Nigerian women? How many times have you seen threads being put up about Nigerian women succumbing to hostile or cheating husband?
If Nigerian women have as much as bad attitude as black african women, half of the nonsense that you Naija men do would be stoppable.

Almost half of married Nigerian women go through harassment during thier lifetime, a quarter more of that is unreported (Priya Verma, Carol Anne Douglas, Rachel Pleatman, Annsley Chapman, & et al. (May, 2005).

Compare to some AA women, Nigerian women are far from having bad attitude. They take shit from you men, their culture embodies respect. Yes, some of them have bad attitude, but how dare you compare them to AA women!

Yes, SOME Nigerian women care about Nigerian men marrying inter-racially. Do you want to compare that to Middle eastern attitude? A region where women gets disowned or possible killed if she marries out of her religion/race?

The fact that you even have the audacity to compare AA attitude to Nigerian women's attitude further more confirms how narrow your horizon is.

Blood_Shed:

Yawn, then show us that you've learned something from the exposure during your lifetime and stop yarning dust.

Blood_Shed:

And when a Nigerian woman marries outside the race she doesnt get as much heat as the Nigerian man does, dont act like they do, its too obvious.

Thatz your opinion and I have my own right to contradict that.
Nigerian women get the most disapproval because if they marry interracially, automatically, its assumed that their identity changed; her last name changes and she adapts a foreign one.

Blood_Shed:

Abeg, read my posts and stop playing captain save-a-hoe. Dickhead.
rotfl. Captain save-a-hoe, and I'm going to assume that you're the hoe am trying to save from posting pure foolishness
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah2: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2009
Blood_Shed:

Explain that. How do my posts make me sound like I came from a ghetto? And you call me stupid, lol, eediat.

is this a trick question or are you intentionally dense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Finding The Perfect One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.