Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (41530 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sistawoman: 12:03am On May 17, 2009
Jim Crow is all I am going to say.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2009
sistawoman:

Jim Crow is all I am going to say.

hey sweet heart, where have u been in this lively discussion kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 6:39am On May 17, 2009
nene1:

Yea you're right they should leave me alone. But they won't. Like the uncle toms many black people are, they would do anything to defend a white person. you guys should b ashamed, trying to jump at my throat just for the sake of defending white women. Any way, maybe africa would b more advanced if we stopped worshipping white people & acting like crabs in a bucket and focused on improving each other. maybe if blacks/africans would marry each other when they get rich instead of wasting it on a white woman, our societies would be more advanced. more money would stay in our communities.

however, i must credit whites though. they are experts at brainwashing b/c it worked so well for them during colonialism. very soon someone is going to come attack me again to defend their white gods. yes since that is how SOME africans treat them, as gods. sme africans need to stop thinking with our hearts and tempers while whites are turning us against each (tribalism).

i bet if the poster made a thread about liking women from another tribe he would probaly get bashed, yet there are people here get so upset just for white women. i know it sounds like im promoting racism, but im just tired of some africans treating anyone with white skin like they are superior. i know some mixed couples are out of genuine love, but the majority of the time it is not, whether they are rich or not. it's so obvious. as soon as a black man gets rich, you can almost be sure his wife isn't black. or either some just want light kids. or whatever reason.

Off topic question. Are you American?

But what did you expect? ONE person made a post about his love for white women, you decided to come in here and insult everyone.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 7:05am On May 17, 2009
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by 0thello: 7:10am On May 17, 2009
[quote="nene1"]ike i care what you think.[/quote]

Your emotional investment means nothing to me. Wow though, this must be the best you got. Poor grammar, childish retorts,  I guess all three of your brain cells must be in overdrive today.

[quote="nene1"]this post wasn't even to you.[/quote]

Doesn't matter, you have soiled the foundations of Nairaland and make me feel ashamed to share a heritage with you. You are a travesty, a slowpoke, a blight on what could be a nation of intellectual giants and at least those who are eager to learn. You are everything that has helped cripple us, prejudice, ignorance, misinformation, poor understanding and no willingness to change. I hope you really do contemplate a hysterectomy.

[quote="nene1"]i am happy that you are spending so much time and energy just responding to my post. damn you almost worte a book.[/quote]

You must read some really short books. I would gamble that you were in pre-school but something tells me you're just amazingly stupid.

[quote="nene1"]if you don't care what i think, why are you getting so heated b/c what a nobody like me said.[/quote]

Who told you that I'm angry? Another one of those oh-so-common nene1 assumptions eh? You "assume" too much and that's exactly what led me to roasting your dumb ass in the first place. At first I tried being patient and letting you express yourself with more class, tact, intelligence and (lord forbid) evidence for your reasons. However you didn't do any of that and instead started acting like a doting victim. The biggest emotion I get from you is sadness, sadness that somewhere in the world there's going to be a man who's actually going to breed with you and your kids will have YOU as an "intellectual" superior for 4 years before surpassing you. A lot can happen in 4 years,

[quote="nene1"]get some anger management.[/quote]

As soon as you get some therapy, a basic education in sociology and maybe a hysterectomy.

[quote="nene1"]are you a half-caste? maybe that is why you are so angry b/c it hit so close to home.[/quote]

Nope I'm not mixed-race at all, however you're a half-wit. I've known many a mixed race person and to see a scum-sucking, slowpoke, who should really know better talk crap about them is saddening at worst and funny at best (given the irony). You've been in America too long it seems, you're displaying the neurosis of some neurotic ghetto inhabitant who has had no access to opportunities or higher school of thought. I weep for you.

[quote="nene1"]you don't care yet you took the time to analyze every SINGLE sentence i wrote.[/quote]

I care about Nigeria's people and to a slightly lesser extent: Nigeria's image. People like you are a cancer to both Nigeria's image and its people. Either fix up or begone.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 7:16am On May 17, 2009
0thello:

Your emotional investment means nothing to me. Wow though, this must be the best you got. Poor grammar, childish retorts,  I guess all three of your brain cells must be in overdrive today.

laaaawwwwd haaaaaaaaaave merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!  grin grin grin grin grin grin i didnt know she had up to 3 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Gabry(f): 9:51am On May 17, 2009
urgh!!!
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 6:48pm On May 17, 2009
0thello:

Your emotional investment means nothing to me. Wow though, this must be the best you got. Poor grammar, childish retorts, I guess all three of your brain cells must be in overdrive today.

Doesn't matter, you have soiled the foundations of Nairaland and make me feel ashamed to share a heritage with you. You are a travesty, a slowpoke, a blight on what could be a nation of intellectual giants and at least those who are eager to learn. You are everything that has helped cripple us, prejudice, ignorance, misinformation, poor understanding and no willingness to change. I hope you really do contemplate a hysterectomy.

You must read some really short books. I would gamble that you were in pre-school but something tells me you're just amazingly stupid.

Who told you that I'm angry? Another one of those oh-so-common nene1 assumptions eh? You "assume" too much and that's exactly what led me to roasting your dumb ass in the first place. At first I tried being patient and letting you express yourself with more class, tact, intelligence and (lord forbid) evidence for your reasons. However you didn't do any of that and instead started acting like a doting victim. The biggest emotion I get from you is sadness, sadness that somewhere in the world there's going to be a man who's actually going to breed with you and your kids will have YOU as an "intellectual" superior for 4 years before surpassing you. A lot can happen in 4 years,

As soon as you get some therapy, a basic education in sociology and maybe a hysterectomy.

Nope I'm not mixed-race at all, however you're a half-wit. I've known many a mixed race person and to see a scum-sucking, slowpoke, who should really know better talk crap about them is saddening at worst and funny at best (given the irony). You've been in America too long it seems, you're displaying the neurosis of some neurotic ghetto inhabitant who has had no access to opportunities or higher school of thought. I weep for you.

I care about Nigeria's people and to a slightly lesser extent: Nigeria's image. People like you are a cancer to both Nigeria's image and its people. Either fix up or begone.

how much does nairaland pay you? do they pay you weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly? you seem to invest so much time in it. do you have a wife and a family? you need to get a life instead of wasting your time responding to me. you are the only one here who puts so much effort responding to my posts. i'm looking forward to reading your next book of responses to me. oh and when i say book im being SARCASTIC. if you don't know what it means go to www.webster.com and look it up. do you have a white girl? why do you care so much about what i say about white women?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2009
nene1:

how much does nairaland pay you? do they pay you weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly? you seem to invest so much time in it. do you have a wife and a family? you need to get a life instead of wasting your time responding to me. you are the only one here who puts so much effort responding to my posts. i'm looking forward to reading your next book of responses to me. oh and when i say book im being SARCASTIC. if you don't know what it means go to www.webster.com and look it up. [s]do you have a white girl? why do you care so much about what i say about white women?[/s]

u dont know when to hide ur stupidity abi?  undecided undecided

do you have a wife and a family?
i didnt know u have to have a wife to be intelligent, i guess u r not married that's why u ooze crap  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you need to get a life

talk about irony 

SARCASTIC
wow! she can spell  grin grin grin

if you don't know what it means go to www.webster.com
my bad, she can't spell, she got it from webster dictionary online  tongue tongue tongue

do you have a white girl? why do you care so much about what i say about white women?

on behalf of the good ppl of nigeria, i sincerely apologize for this slowpoke we let loose on the world. we are working around the clock to contain this threat; please do not panic if u come in close contact with this "she-mugu", just dial nine-nut-nine and we will locate u and take care of this threat. this embarrassment will soon be contained, we promise   embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by merge(f): 7:54pm On May 17, 2009
I defe
nene1:

Yea you're right they should leave me alone. But they won't. Like the uncle toms many black people are, they would do anything to defend a white person. you guys should b ashamed, trying to jump at my throat just for the sake of defending white women. Any way, maybe africa would b more advanced if we stopped worshipping white people & acting like crabs in a bucket and focused on improving each other. maybe if blacks/africans would marry each other when they get rich instead of wasting it on a white woman, our societies would be more advanced. more money would stay in our communities.

however, i must credit whites though. they are experts at brainwashing b/c it worked so well for them during colonialism. very soon someone is going to come attack me again to defend their white gods. yes since that is how SOME africans treat them, as gods. sme africans need to stop thinking with our hearts and tempers while whites are turning us against each (tribalism).

i bet if the poster made a thread about liking women from another tribe he would probaly get bashed, yet there are people here get so upset just for white women. i know it sounds like im promoting racism, but im just tired of some africans treating anyone with white skin like they are superior. i know some mixed couples are out of genuine love, but the majority of the time it is not, whether they are rich or not. it's so obvious. as soon as a black man gets rich, you can almost be sure his wife isn't black. or either some just want light kids. or whatever reason.

I'll defend Africans before Whites. You don't have to worry about me nene1

I ain't a white worshipping African like MANY
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 7:59pm On May 17, 2009
Hmmmm, And how are you defending Africans now?

Like I said before, if you hate white people, stop using the internet, turn off your PC.  wink

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 8:27pm On May 17, 2009
Badriyyah:

Hmmmm, And how are you defending Africans now?

Like I said before, if you hate white people, stop using the internet, turn off your PC. wink

ummm. you are not an african your a half-breed so stop using NL. half-caste = mixed race person. half-caste does not eual black person. a half-caste is just what they are, a mixed person. but badriyyah i do enjoy reading ur comments however, just proves why africans should not bring half-white children in this world. the only good thing is that it outbreeds you, since the darker genes are more dominant.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2009
merge:

I defe

another idiot on the block lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

nene1:

ummm. you are not an african your a half-breed so stop using NL. half-caste = mixed race person. half-caste does not eual black person. a half-caste is just what they are, a mixed person. but badriyyah i do enjoy reading ur comments however, just proves why africans should not bring half-white children in this world. the only good thing is that it outbreeds you, since the darker genes are more dominant.

****sighs****
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 8:31pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

u dont know when to hide ur stupidity abi?  undecided undecided
i didnt know u have to have a wife to be intelligent, i guess u r not married that's why u ooze crap  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

talk about irony  
wow! she can spell  grin grin grin
my bad, she can't spell, she got it from webster dictionary online  tongue tongue tongue

on behalf of the good ppl of nigeria, i sincerely apologize for this slowpoke we let loose on the world. we are working around the clock to contain this threat; please do not panic if u come in close contact with this "she-mugu", just dial nine-nut-nine and we will locate u and take care of this threat. this embarrassment will soon be contained, we promise   embarassed embarassed embarassed

what makes you think i asked him if he had a wife to see if he was smart? u are obviously stupid b/c the question had nothing to do with that. i aksed him to see if he had any other committments and better things to do  in his life since he spends so much time responding to my posts here. anyway, i am not going to bother responding to your other comments. you will just post another comment here defending your white goddesses again. you probably would not spend this much time and energy defending NIGERIAN women if sum1 bashed them.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 8:36pm On May 17, 2009
merge:

I defe

oh of course merge, i know all of them are not like these other white worshipping idiots here. africa still has hope. but sadly these self-hating idiots outnumber the ones who are not.

by the way i wonder why that white woman rachel has been quiet for so long. but then agai she doesn't need to, she is probably reading these post sitting back & laughing as she watches some of these stupid black people here jump at a fellow black person's throat just to defend white women like her. she has her dogs doing her work for her. many black people are still enslaved mentally.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 8:38pm On May 17, 2009
nene1:

grin grin grin. You've outdone yourself nene1, But it's ok, maybe I can make a nene1 charity so nairalanders can donate for your therapy. Because it's clear that you need it now.

You forgot to answer my question, Are you American?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2009
nene1:

what makes you think i asked him if he had a wife to see if he was smart? u are obviously stupid b/c the question had nothing to do with that. i aksed him to see if he had any other committments and better things to do  in his life since he spends so much time responding to my posts here. anyway, i am not going to bother responding to your other comments. you will just post another comment here defending your white goddesses again. you probably would not spend this much time and energy defending NIGERIAN women if sum1 bashed them.

****sighs**** obviously ur mumu-city is incomprehensible, explaining logic to u will just be futile; like i said, u owe ur entire school an apology for taking their certificate when u dont deserve it.

you probably would not spend this much time and energy defending NIGERIAN women if sum1 bashed them.

it is hard to do so when sum1 like u claims to be a nigerian woman  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 8:45pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

it is hard to do so when sum1 like u claims to be a nigerian woman  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Let us not insult Nigerian women O, Let her confirm that she's Nigerian first. tongue tongue
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 8:49pm On May 17, 2009
Badriyyah:

grin grin grin. You've outdone yourself nene1, But it's ok, maybe I can make a nene1 charity so nairalanders can donate for your therapy. Because it's clear that you need it now.

You forgot to answer my question, Are you American?

no, i'm not american. what makes you think i'm american? anyway, im half gambian and half nigerian but FULL AFRICAN, FULL BLACK. 1
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 8:52pm On May 17, 2009
nene1:

no, i'm not american. what makes you think i'm american? anyway, im half gambian and half nigerian but FULL AFRICAN, FULL BLACK. 1

Where did you grow up? Gambia? grin grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 8:56pm On May 17, 2009
Badriyyah:

Where did you grow up? Gambia? grin grin

my dad (gambian) went to school in london where he met my mom (nigerian). he lived with her in gambia for a while where i was born, but i was raised in the u.s. i speak yoruba and mandinka.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2009
nene1:

thank u for this wonderful piece of information, i knew a true nigerian cant be this stupid. now i can defend my true nigerian sisters grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 9:18pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

thank u for this wonderful piece of information, i knew a true nigerian cant be this stupid. now i can defend my true nigerian sisters grin grin grin

since when have you been defending nigerian women? you mean now you can go back to defending your white women. oh and i was carried for 9 months by a nigerian sister, one of those whom you falsely claim to defend.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 9:22pm On May 17, 2009
nene1:

my dad (gambian) went to school in london where he met my mom (nigerian). he lived with her in gambia for a while where i was born, but i was raised in the u.s. i speak yoruba and mandinka.

Ah, raised in the U.S, No wonder, It's ok, I understand. Continue your fight. smiley smiley
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 9:25pm On May 17, 2009
Badriyyah:

Ah, raised in the U.S, No wonder, It's ok, I understand. Continue your fight. smiley smiley

lol,
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2009
nene1:

since when have you been defending nigerian women? you mean now you can go back to defending your white women. oh and i was carried for 9 months by a nigerian sister, one of those whom you falsely claim to defend.

u are gambian, quit claiming to be nigerian and yes i will defend white folks if needs be, especially against ur likes
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 9:40pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

u are gambian, quit claiming to be nigerian and yes i will defend white folks if needs be, especially against ur likes

u are white, quit claiming to be nigerian and yes i will defend nigerian women b/c my mother is a nigerian woman. if you really are nigerian, then you are a pathetic self-hater. why do you feel the need to defend white folks if you really aren't white? even if you don't agree with what i say, why do you care so much if you aren't white.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 9:47pm On May 17, 2009
nene1:

u are white, quit claiming to be nigerian and yes i will defend nigerian women b/c my mother is a nigerian woman. if you really are nigerian, then you are a pathetic self-hater. why do you feel the need to defend white folks if you really aren't white? even if you don't agree with what i say, why do you care so much if you aren't white.

Ok, Where in this topic did anyone insult Nigerian women?? This topic was created by a random person and it's clear that no one was taking him serious. Until you decided to come here and throw INSULTS everywhere.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah: 9:51pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

you're contradicting yourself.

How is she less Nigerian than your relatives who you say are half-Nigerian?

So tribal bashing doesnt make you hot under the collar but bashing white folks does?

anyway, no be today.

na naija.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah: 9:52pm On May 17, 2009
as far as I'm concerned, anyone with a Nigerian parent or grandparent is Nigerian.

I dont understand all this hair splitting.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2009
nene1:

****sighs****

tpiah:

you're contradicting yourself.

How is she less Nigerian than your relatives who you say are half-Nigerian?

So tribal bashing doesnt make you hot under the collar but bashing white folks does?

anyway, no be today.

na naija.

i am only pointing to how stupid her arguments are, so i made that attack. read her previous post and mine, u will understand where i am coming from.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by 0thello: 10:12pm On May 17, 2009
Nene1 you're only half Nigerian by blood and most of all completely Americanized. I could be using that as the reason for your stupidity however I'm not going to stoop to your level. You're not defending Nigerian women because NOBODY is insulting NIGERIAN women.

ONLY YOU have insulted Nigerian MEN by exclaiming that the ones who decide to date, marry, or have children with foreigners are some sort of "sell outs, or "garbage". Quite ironic because if I were to use that logic your own mother is a sell-out and piece of garbage. You think your daddies black foreign ass is enough to avoid the label? Simply put anybody can set ridiculous bars like you have. Luckily the world isn't based on how some Americanized tramp feels.

Nobody is here cursing black women, Nigerian women or even African women. However there are a list of morons with you as their leader who disgrace Nigerians. I suggest you all seek therapy or at least get hysterectomy's.

You keep saying what I'm saying is like "reading a book", and yet all it does is testify to how weak your own arguments are and own inability to retaliate without stupid statements like that. You absolutely have nothing “useful” to say, all you do is sling insults at mixed-race people like your ugly moronic, militant ass was crafted by God himself. You really do need to get the f**k off that pedestal because lowly Americanized bitches like you really aren't that high up on the list of social competence. I have no idea what kind of short books you've been reading but I know they supply those books to kids who ride on the "short yellow bus" to school.

I'll repeat: NOBODY on this thread has insulted Nigerian women. he only person who has insulted Nigerian women is your mother, because she felt the need to have a retard like you disgrace Nigerian women's names and honour due to lack of education, intelligence and logic. You are the only disgrace I see to Nigerian women, the only person I am ashamed of being linked to.

[quote="tpiah"]you're contradicting yourself.[/quote]

Please don't join nene1's team of retards. I suggest you read the topic thoroughly before striking again. You completely missed na2days point. I'll summarize it for you because I promote literacy so please also go do so for yourself (thoroughly) before you retort again.

The irony is that nene1 has set up several STRAWMEN arguments,

1) Nobody has insulted Nigerian women. The topic was about one Nigerian professing his like for white women, come on, who cares right?

2) Then nene1 comes in here and accuses those that do not share her sense of paranoia and stupidity as being sell outs when in fact she's just making very fallacious, pathetic arguments.

3) She starts to make it seem like we're some kind of "whitey" lovers because we don't want to curse at white people like she does. Well I'm sorry nene1 but I'm a little too mature to be slinging insults at a group of people I don't really know.

4) She's accusing the mixed race people of not being Nigerian enough and yet she's only half NIGERIAN herself and completely Americanized unlike SOME of the mixed race people she's insulting.

5) Some other idiots are acting like being with a white person is selling out, when in fact there are more factors that come into it than that.

6) She makes the fallacious assumption that mixed-race people have "less" intelligence and "pride" in their people than she does, when in fact all she's managed to do is drag every Nigerian woman down to a level (via association). I suggest the smart women distance themselves from her. She really is an idiot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy Cries As 15-Year-Old Girlfriend Dumps Him Over Birthday Treat / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Finding The Perfect One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.