Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (41532 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah: 10:18pm On May 17, 2009
Othello:

she's also a Nigerian woman.

You cant single her out of all the women in Nigeria, since there are plenty who have a non-Nigerian parent.

na2day?:

i am only pointing to how stupid her arguments are, so i made that attack. read her previous post and mine, u will understand where i am coming from.

true.

I just didnt understand the hairsplitting about who is and isnt Nigerian, thats all.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 10:19pm On May 17, 2009
0thello:

Nene1 you're only half Nigerian by blood and most of all completely Americanized. I could be using that as the reason for your stupidity however I'm not going to stoop to your level. You're not defending Nigerian women because NOBODY is insulting NIGERIAN women.

ONLY YOU have insulted Nigerian MEN by exclaiming that the ones who decide to date, marry, or have children with foreigners are some sort of "sell outs, or "garbage". Quite ironic because if I were to use that logic your own mother is a sell-out and piece of garbage. You think your daddies black foreign ass is enough to avoid the label? Simply put anybody can set ridiculous bars like you have. Luckily the world isn't based on how some Americanized tramp feels.

Nobody is here cursing black women, Nigerian women or even African women. However there are a list of morons with you as their leader who disgrace Nigerians. I suggest you all seek therapy or at least get hysterectomys.

You keep saying what I'm saying is like "reading a book" and yet all it does is testify to how weak your own arguments are and own inability to retaliate without stupid statements like that. You absolutely have nothing “helpful” to say, all you do is sling insults at mixed-race people like your ugly moronic, militant ass was crafted by God himself. You really do not to get the f**k off that pedestal because lowly Americanized bitches like you really aren't that high up on the list of social incompetence. I have no idea what kind of short books you've been reading but I know they supply those books to kids who ride on the "short yellow bus" to school.

I'll repeat: NOBODY on this thread has insulted Nigerian women. he only person who has insulted Nigerian women is your mother, because she felt the need to have a retard like you disgrace Nigerian women's names and honour due to lack of education, intelligence and logic. You are the only disgrace I see to Nigerian women, the only person I am ashamed of being linked to.

you have been hurling insults as well. i am disgraced to share heritage with a piece of shit like you. you insult my two black parents for marrying each other, yet it you have no problem with a nigerian man with a WHITE WOMAN. africans like you are the reason why africa won't move forward. you respect whites more than your fellow africans. you are just a waste of space. you refer to my father as "black foreign ass" yet you would never dare insult a white man like that. aren't you a black man just like him? go back to worshipping your white masters.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 10:30pm On May 17, 2009
how do you know i am americanized? now you are the one ASSUMING. i could easily say you are white-washed since you like white women. i know more about my african cultures just as much as those living in africa. i am proud of who i am. no matter how long i live in america, i will never forget who i am. besides i know my mom's culture better than some of those whose parents are both nigerian. there are some kids living in africa who love to copy america as they see it on tv.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2009
tpiah:

true.

I just didnt understand the hairsplitting about who is and isnt Nigerian, thats all.

where should i start, just read her post and some others here
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah: 10:44pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

where should i start, just read her post and some others here

well, I've never seen you get angry on NL, so it was surprising to discover what riles you.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 10:49pm On May 17, 2009
tpiah:

well, I've never seen you get angry on NL, so it was surprising to discover what riles you.

such massive ignorance is a good way to get me started grin grin grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah: 10:56pm On May 17, 2009
0thello:

Please don't join nene1's team of retards. I suggest you read the topic thoroughly before striking again. You completely missed na2days point. I'll summarize it for you because I promote literacy so please also go do so for yourself (thoroughly) before you retort again.

The irony is that nene1 has set up several STRAWMEN arguments,

1) Nobody has insulted Nigerian women. The topic was about one Nigerian professing his like for white women, come on, who cares right?

2) Then nene1 comes in here and accuses those that do not share her sense of paranoia and stupidity as being sell outs when in fact she's just making very fallacious, pathetic arguments.

3) She starts to make it seem like we're some kind of "whitey" lovers because we don't want to curse at white people like she does. Well I'm sorry nene1 but I'm a little too mature to be slinging insults at a group of people I don't really know.

4) She's accusing the mixed race people of not being Nigerian enough and yet she's only half NIGERIAN herself and completely Americanized unlike SOME of the mixed race people she's insulting.

5) Some other idiots are acting like being with a white person is selling out, when in fact there are more factors that come into it than that.

6) She makes the fallacious assumption that mixed-race people have "less" intelligence and "pride" in their people than she does, when in fact all she's managed to do is drag every Nigerian woman down to a level (via association). I suggest the smart women distance themselves from her. She really is an idiot.

am just seeing this one.

Well, no need to get insultive.

I was one of the first people to respond to the OP, and I wondered what the big deal was if he likes white women. Moreso, there's a thread in the celebrities section for handsome white men. The OP then said his friends were telling him not to date whites.

Myself and several others asked him why his friends decide who he's allowed to date, as a grown man.

We are all Nigerian women and last time I checked, people are allowed to have differences of opinion. So generalizing that all Nigerian women share nene1's views is completely off point.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah: 10:58pm On May 17, 2009
na2day?:

such massive ignorance is a good way to get me started grin grin grin

well, your soulmate obviously lives abroad and isnt black. wink
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2009
tpiah:

well, your soulmate obviously lives abroad and isnt black. wink

nah, my soul mate ain't white but common sense is a blessing grin grin grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 2:49am On May 18, 2009
Nene1 what have you done for Africa?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 2:58am On May 18, 2009
Badriyyah:

Nene1 what have you done for Africa?

ummm let me see, i will graduate from college at the end of this month to go to med school so that one i will go back to practice in africa. that's something we need. doctors, not people who will make half-caste children.

by the way, what does this have to do with the topic? it's not as if you are doing anything meaningful for africa. but then you're not african, you're a half-caste.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah: 3:04am On May 18, 2009
nene1:

ummm let me see, i will graduate from college at the end of this month to go to med school so that one i will go back to practice in africa. that's something we need. doctors, not people who will make half-caste children.

by the way, what does this have to do with the topic? it's not as if you are doing anything meaningful for africa. but then you're not african, you're a half-caste.

at the risk of sounding repetitive, I dont know where all these definitions are coming from, but if you have an African parent, then you're African.

Having a white parent doesnt make you less African. It will grant you some privileges (maybe) but it doesnt diminish your African identity.

Are you saying Jerry Rawlings isnt African?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 3:04am On May 18, 2009
nene1:

ummm let me see,  i will graduate from college at the end of this month to go to med school so that one i will go back to practice in africa. that's something we need. doctors, not people who will make half-caste children.

wow! u med school?  shocked shocked shocked shocked i can imagine the amount of future deaths that will occur  cry cry cry cry
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by 0thello: 3:06am On May 18, 2009
We are all Nigerian women and last time I checked, people are allowed to have differences of opinion.

We are indeed allowed to have different opinions however those opinions can also be challenged. Even if we were playing by the rules you suggest nene1 has already decided to break them by hurling abuse at all mixed race people and all "black men" who decide to date, marry or have children with non-blacks.

So generalizing that all Nigerian women share nene1's views is completely off point.

I never did that, if you read all of my posts you'll know that I have not accused or generalized that all Nigerian women share nene1's views, stupidity, paranoia etc. I said that she is a rare exception and a cancer to our 21st civilization. She's just some Americanized slowpoke throwing out Americanisms like "Crabs in a bucket", "whitey lover", "colonial mentality" etc. She doesn't know any of us, she only knows that most of us do not agree with her rancid, pathetic, primitive opinions.

Trust me: she does not deserve you to be on her side, her side is an outdated, narcissistic, prejudice, miserable side, full of miserable people whom are hypocrites.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 3:10am On May 18, 2009
nene1:

how do you know i am americanized? now you are the one ASSUMING. i could easily say you are white-washed since you like white women. i know more about my african cultures just as much as those living in africa. i am proud of who i am. no matter how long i live in america, i will never forget who i am. besides i know my mom's culture better than some of those whose parents are both nigerian. there are some kids living in africa who love to copy america as they see it on tv.

Before you start accusing other people of assuming. Take a look at the shit you've been stewing. First you call me "confused", then more insults came on the way. Then you ASSUMED that I don't know my father's culture because my mum white. Then more nonsense came from you. You keep on making assumptions and you wonder when start making assumptions about you? You're surprised he thinks you're Americanized? I figured it out the minute you started spewing your rubbish. Notice how many times I asked that question. If I wanted to rip at you, I could, But that's not for me.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah: 3:12am On May 18, 2009
0thello:

We are indeed allowed to have different opinions however those opinions can also be challenged. Even if we were playing by the rules you suggest nene1 has already decided to break them by hurling abuse at all mixed race people and all "black men" who decide to date, marry or have children with non-blacks.

I never did that, if you read all of my posts you'll know that I have not accused or generalized that all Nigerian women share nene1's views, stupidity, paranoia etc. I said that she is a rare exception and a cancer to our 21st civilization. She's just some Americanized slowpoke throwing out Americanisms like "Crabs in a bucket", "whitey lover", "colonial mentality" etc. She doesn't know any of us, she only knows that most of us do not agree with her rancid, pathetic, primitive opinions.

Trust me: she does not deserve you to be on her side, her side is an outdated, narcissistic, prejudice, miserable side, full of miserable people whom are hypocrites.

I'm not on anyone's side here- I'm simply trying to clarify the definition of Nigerianness as outlined in this thread.

Having one Nigerian parent doesnt make someone less Nigerian.

There are other threads where Nigerians and AAs are having a go at it, with various people giving their views on each other. Difference of opinion is nothing new especially on NL.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 3:19am On May 18, 2009
nene1:

ummm let me see,  i will graduate from college at the end of this month to go to med school so that one i will go back to practice in africa. that's something we need. doctors, not people who will make half-caste children.

There we go again. More nonsense. You'll go to Africa? Be specific, you do know that Africa is a continent right? Using Africa loosely doesn't make sense.  I am not doing anything meaningful for Africa?No, I don't do anything meaningful for Africa, because there's so much I can do, but I do A LOT for Nigeria, I'm not African?See, you've been saying shit like this all the time. Let me take baby steps with you. The minute my mum married my dad, she married into Nigerian culture. But since you know so much about Nigeria, you should be able to finish it right?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 3:22am On May 18, 2009
tpiah:

I'm not on anyone's side here- I'm simply trying to clarify the definition of Nigerianness as outlined in this thread.

Having one Nigerian parent doesnt make someone less Nigerian.

There are other threads where Nigerians and AAs are having a go at it, with various people giving their views on each other. Difference of opinion is nothing new especially on NL.

the thread was originally for dating or being in a relationship a white person how it went south can be credited to nene1 and her cronies
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by 0thello: 3:24am On May 18, 2009
ummm let me see,  i will graduate from college at the end of this month to go to med school so that one i will go back to practice in africa. that's something we need. doctors, not people who will make half-caste children.

Graduate from college and go to medical school? B*tch you couldn't even make it into grammar school. If you are the type of slowpoke that is going to enlist into Nigeria's health care system then I see no future for our health care. We need less people like you with knives, patients, in foreign schools and more people like you serving in our nearest Mc Donald's.

The supreme IRONY of that statement. The Hausa people have had Arabic connections and Arabic blood flowing through their veins for centuries, the Ethiopians, the Somalians, and so many others have had multiple ethnicities including Jewish, Portuguese and other Europeans flowing through their veins. What you are claiming is that over 45 million people who have tended the lands, ploughed the fields, opened their shops, paid their taxes, raised their children, maintained their house holds, provided services, inherited property, survived the holocaust of colonialism and slavery, honoured their ancestors and heritage, won their independence are LESS African than YOU?

You an Americanized snob, living off the charity of the very white people you have the balls to insult,  You are so low on the radar of any Nigerian man. You epitomize what is wrong with the world. You are an intellectual midget not good enough to even be my house girl. I hope to the stars that you get "help".
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 3:28am On May 18, 2009
wow i already have replies. i just posted a few minutes ago and there are already a few replies. do you just sit and wait for my replies? anyway, i'll respond when i feel like it. i need to go work on graduation preparations. good luck with your useless lives i'm going to med school!

othello, you write good english, but there is no need to waste your time on nairaland. i don't have time to write proper punctuation and all that just for an online forum. i save that time for my classes. you could write a good book. use your time wisely instead of taking my words to heart. calm down bro. it is just an online forum u don't even know me.

badriyyah, you are just a half-caste. and please you could rip at me? be my guest. lol,  u had me laughing so hard with that one. you should try being a comedian that makes black & white jokes.  plz shut your half-breed ass.

na2day- i have nothing to say to your stupid ass. you are just plain stupid.

anyway, i hope you find something better to do with your lives, while i'm in med school. that's the best profession one can do in my opinion.

best,

love,

nene1
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by 0thello: 3:32am On May 18, 2009
I completely understand, I personally don't have any bars set for “Naijaness” either but my post about Nene1 being not a “full blooded Nigerian” was to highlight the fact that anybody can set standards for something arbitrary. The standard I “set” was designed strictly for ironic purposes and in no way, shape or form: reflections of my own opinions.

I'm glad that there is such public discourse. However nene1's “opinions” aren't a form of “intellectual” discourse. It is based on an irrational hatred and prejudice for others. We needn't respect her opinions because we would never respect the opinions of someone who thought all black people were “evil”. We respect “reasons” because reasons are the only things that matter. Her reasons are simply inefficient and laughter worthy at best.

Nene1 is an attention LovePeddler. This wasn't a thread or topic about her ignorance. I'm out of here.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 3:34am On May 18, 2009
@ nene1

u keep making mistakes, u r the one that is stupid, plain dumb and stupid, u shouldn't trade that with any1, its ur right  tongue tongue
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 3:38am On May 18, 2009
grin grin grin.

Nairaland is Amazing sha. People get the courage to spew their nonsense.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Leilah(f): 11:09pm On May 22, 2009
whatever floats your boat, there is beauty in all races! my ex husband divorced me cos he thought I was an ugly white woman. Pitty this was after we had a child though!!!!!

Your the first black person that I have came across making this statement. I honestly never thought possible that a black man could appreciate a white woman (given all those qualities black women have). This is MY personal opinion and NOT that of my husbands (just thought I'd share that).
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Leilah(f): 11:20pm On May 22, 2009
I dont get this at all. Some folks here are saying that black people worship white people!!!!

No, its all about money and power. White people (80% of them, are not attractive to me even though I am white).

I dont think a black woman or man(from the heart) would trade their beautiful lips and facial feature in for the feaures of a white person.

Wow black people are the most beautiful people, and its only in recent years EVERYONE is beginning to discover and explore that.

i think some black men are just sexually attractived to this 'white woman' but that will fade away also.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by oyinda3(f): 3:28am On Jun 03, 2009
funny topic

Leilah:

whatever floats your boat, there is beauty in all races! my ex husband divorced me cos he thought I was an ugly white woman. Pitty this was after we had a child though!!!!!

U finally got a divorce from that lipsrsealed praise God. lol
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by roraima(f): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2009
i am a white woman and i find this topic really interesting, actually SURPRISING ME!!!! MY idea has always been that black men dont like white women, they just look for money or whatever, when they think a woman is beatiful SHE IS BLACK
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 12:20am On Jun 20, 2009
roraima:

i am a white woman and i find this topic really interesting, actually SURPRISING ME!!!! MY idea has always been that black men dont like white women, they just look for money or whatever, when they think a woman is beatiful SHE IS BLACK

wow, u must have been hanging around with the wrong crowd girl shocked shocked shocked shocked i have plenty of white girls that are beautiful and that i like wink wink
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by SeanT21(f): 2:55am On Jun 20, 2009
na2day?:

wow, u must have been hanging around with the wrong crowd girl shocked shocked shocked shocked i have plenty of white girls that are beautiful and that i like wink wink

But U will never marry them nor take them to your village!!
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 3:01am On Jun 20, 2009
SeanT21:

But U will never marry them nor take them to your village!!

sure i can, a lot of my family members did, those b4 me and right in my generation, so nobody will say jack
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by SeanT21(f): 3:11am On Jun 20, 2009
na2day?:

sure i can, a lot of my family members did, those b4 me and right in my generation, so nobody will say jack

Okay oo.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by na2day2(m): 4:47am On Jun 20, 2009
SeanT21:

Okay oo.

there is nothing wrong with white woman, alot i have met are great, although is always that percentage that can be crazy smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Finding The Perfect One / Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.