Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian (81512 Views)

I Will Collect My N4Billion From Sahara Reporters – Saraki / Saraki Is A Threat To APC, Democracy - Adamawa Lawmaker, Alhassan Urmar / Even Nigerian Police Officers Can't Spell Correctly (SEE PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by klax(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
APC so now you guys are doing this yourselives This is Unbelieveable.

Either dual or no dual he is a Nigeria and he is the Senate president and that is final take it it leave it.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emekamex:
Does it mean Obama isn't american since he was born in Kenya.
Obama was born in Hawaii.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by tiger28: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Dindondin:

He s a Yoruba man.
Genuine Yorubas don't play ethnic politics.
Even though Saraki is our son, but he has done Ojoro.
He ll be punished gradually.

Last Bullet
As for you, stop posting as if you are making jest of the Yorubas.
We treat every tribe fairly.
If you v problem with Tinubu, direct your anger to him, not his tribe
thank you my brother o. We are not like Biafrans. We don't shield law breakers because "he is our own" like they do.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Fame1010(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
nduchucks:
Inasmuch as Saraki has not renounced his Nigerian citizenship since both of his Parents were Nigerian citizens, he remains a citizen of this great country. He is therefore standing on constitutionally solid grounds as far as this issue is concerned.

That he has committed political suicide given recent events, is a different matter altogether.
undecided
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by NDPVF(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
tiger28:
Small minds. the ONLY question on anyone's lips should be "is it legal for the number 3 man in Nigeria to pledge ALLEGIANCE to another country aside from Nigeria??. It is against the law because it carries duplicity of allegiance which is very dangerous for Nigeria. The passport even bears that he was born in England? that's makes it more worse. And this man aspires to be the president one days?? Who knows if he is working undercover for his alligiancee(UK). ? It is against the Nigerian constitution!
[/s]Ijiot,WE DONT CARE.If he likes,let him pay allegiance to 50 more countries,we have decided,saraki is our SP.adjust your shock absorber,or buy more,you are yet to open more thread on saraki.BTW,is this passport a new one?.Was it not there when APC gave him ticket to run for senate?.just gerrout.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by chrisblack: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
citizenisb:
A lot of times we try to project the image of the benign, peace loving drunk from Otueke to cover up the complete rot his administration represented. It is just a repeat of history as most of us know that Shagari is a good man but his administration was very corrupt.

I stay in Abuja and I know that the corruption under the GEJ administration was monumental and the enormous revenue accrued to the government was wasted even much more than Abacha, Babangida and Obasanjo combined. Why are we so wicked to keep on defending his administration.

Buhari has a lot of personal flaws but if we can remember this election was a referendum on GEJ not necessarily about Buhari in the swing states of the South West and North Central.

Whether he appoints Ministers this night or next year it is a huge relief from the madness we just went through for six years.

It will take a lot for us to recover with the depleted external reserves, crash of crude prices, a possible Greek default, reduction in summer travel and GDP/ Oil use due to terrorism fears, a huge slowdown in China, 30 million barrels of stored Iranian crude about to hit the market with the removal of sanctions and two possible interest rate hikes by the US Federal Reserve.

We are in interesting times no matter who is at the helm and the earlier we all hunker down and pray to weather the storm without terrible social unrest that will come with job losses, subsidy removal, Naira devaluation and corresponding hyperinflation adding to the Boko Haram insurgency decimating the North East and the bankruptcy of the states.

Let me give you a brief example; Buhari told the governors to negotiate longer loan tenors with the banks up to 20 years to reduce the strain and inability to pay salaries, do you know how that will affect bank profits and systemic liquidity. What will happen to their Oil and Gas loans if oil prices dip further.

May God help this country but please it is sheer wickedness to bring up the previous administrations records. In other climes they would have been shot by now.
you have said it all. A word is enough for the wise and non-bigoted or ethnocentric person. I rest my case
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by 989900: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]If it is true Saraki holds dual citizenship, constitutionally I know he can not be president . . . and I think he cannot be a governor nor a SP even.[/s]

Does anyone have the correct info about the above?

'cause if true, then Tinubu's got his number.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by awa(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
akatekpe:
stil checking to see the correlation between the THRASH you just posted and the topic under discussion

My major problem with most Buharists is that they see any wrong signal from Buhari as the fault of GEJ administration without realising that Buhari administration came on board via propaganda of incorruptible and perfect leadership. This helped some of us to peg out expectations of the new government somewhere close to perfection. Those anti GEJ are now realising there are challenges in leading this nation.Yet with GEJ no challenges.....Sai Change Sai Baba Lead us Baba

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by kodlins(f): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=citizenisb post=35250148]A lot of times we try to project the image of the benign, peace loving drunk from Otueke to cover up the

How much did they pay you?
The discussion here is Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Tahovic: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sai..... Bukky!!!! Sai......Leader!!! Sai......Oloye!!!! They would always chasing you, while not be able to catch you.... Insha Allah Wallahu Yasimunka Minna Nass!!! Warafanahu Mankana Aliyah!!!!
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
APC would have done anything to win that election

A party that enjoyed the grace of Jonathan who allowed peace to rein and handed power to them can not return such grace and allow PDP the number 5 position in the hallowed chambers

APC will rather drag down the institution itself than allow peace to reign!
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by ribbit: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Mumu, SaharaReporters is owned by an Ijaw man from Ondo State.
so omoyele sowore is now ijaw? abeg dont let the flathe.ads make us deny our brothers abeg.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emekamex:
Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawai.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by OgaJonah(m): 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2015
l need eba, vegetable soup with assorted fish and extra MEAT. Gbam.....!
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by tiger28: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
samueld0:
This is a confirmation that Tinubu owns Sahara reporters.
They can finish someone politicaly

Gej was a victim and example

Saraki be ready for social media warfare with Sahara reporters
Oga, leave the messenger and let's focus on the message. Is it LEGAL FOR THE NUMBER 3 MAN IN NIGERIA TO PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY (UK FOR THAT MATTER)??
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by klax(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
menabadoo:
What's wrong with someone having dual citizenship? undecided

Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by samueld0(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
tiger28:
Oga, leave the messenger and let's focus on the message. Is it LEGAL FOR THE NUMBER 3 MAN IN NIGERIA TO PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY (UK FOR THAT MATTER)??
Dude! That card you are seeing was faked.

I'm not suporting Saraki on is Action at the NASS.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by airmark(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
CFCfan:
Saraki is still a Nigerian citizen by birth. The fact that he is a naturalized British citizen does not negate his Nigerian citizenship by birth, according to section 66 of the 1999 constitution.
Therefore, he is qualified to hold public office in Nigeria

Did you see the british passport? (if genuine), it was written he was born in UK.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by tinsel: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
This is a Dec 9th 2010 post by Sahara Reporters years before APC was even formed.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by airmark(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
vislabraye:

No need for explanation. Afterall he was a governor for 8 years and this never came up.

It does n't mean in law.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Edoblakky(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Emekamex:
Oga, check well, Obama wasn't born in Kenya but in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by chrisblack: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Ijiot,WE DONT CARE.If he likes,let him pay allegiance to 50 more countries,we have decided,saraki is our SP.adjust your shock absorber,or buy more,you are yet to open more thread on saraki.BTW,is this passport a new one?.Was it not there when APC gave him ticket to run for senate?.just gerrout.
see ur type. Even buharis cows are smart .they would even tell you this line of thinking is wrong.did you know he was of dual citizenship?did he declare this to even his own party before contest.or when he was formally in pdp.we are just getting to know.so this should continue? The ? Should be what is the stand of the constitution on this.if it is allowed its fine if not what does it say. I have friends who are of dual citizineship.the question is what does the law say about it when contesting for public office.in america you cant be the president or even any public office if u have a dual citizenship

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by tinsel: 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
This was a Dec 9th post by Sahara Reporters. Years before APC was formed.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Tinyemeka(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sunofgod:
Saraki is a British-Hausa/Yoruba Man,

You failed to add Fulani too. smiley
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by NDPVF(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
Dindondin:

He s a Yoruba man.
Genuine Yorubas don't play ethnic politics.
Even though Saraki is our son, but he has done Ojoro.
He ll be punished gradually.

Last Bullet
As for you, stop posting as if you are making jest of the Yorubas.
We treat every tribe fairly.
If you v problem with Tinubu, direct your anger to him, not his tribe
[/s]Saraki himself said it he isn't a Yoruba.so stop that attachee by force.
I don't have business with yorubas,but i hate your betrayal nature,and selfishness.Tinubu is a*s hole.You dont treat anybody fairly,but you lead propaganda against others.pitching one against the other.Take Gej as example.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by sirclick(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Photo kiosked
abi,
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Godsonkemz(m): 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Believe it or not, Sahara is an APC politically motivated propaganda tool known for its biased and uninvestigative journalism and unconstructive criticisms aimed at inciting or stirring up its readers, its a level of unprofessionalism.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by donstain2000(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
;DEkwensu is dancing aaah shoki, na change be dis naaaEkwensu is dancing aaah shoki, na change be dis naaaEkwensu is dancing aaah shoki, na change be dis naaa
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by DickDastardly(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
citizenisb:
A lot of times we try to project the image of the benign, peace loving drunk from Otueke to cover up the complete rot his administration represented. It is just a repeat of history as most of us know that Shagari is a good man but his administration was very corrupt.

I stay in Abuja and I know that the corruption under the GEJ administration was monumental and the enormous revenue accrued to the government was wasted even much more than Abacha, Babangida and Obasanjo combined. Why are we so wicked to keep on defending his administration.

Buhari has a lot of personal flaws but if we can remember this election was a referendum on GEJ not necessarily about Buhari in the swing states of the South West and North Central.

Whether he appoints Ministers this night or next year it is a huge relief from the madness we just went through for six years.

It will take a lot for us to recover with the depleted external reserves, crash of crude prices, a possible Greek default, reduction in summer travel and GDP/ Oil use due to terrorism fears, a huge slowdown in China, 30 million barrels of stored Iranian crude about to hit the market with the removal of sanctions and two possible interest rate hikes by the US Federal Reserve.

We are in interesting times no matter who is at the helm and the earlier we all hunker down and pray to weather the storm without terrible social unrest that will come with job losses, subsidy removal, Naira devaluation and corresponding hyperinflation adding to the Boko Haram insurgency decimating the North East and the bankruptcy of the states.

Let me give you a brief example; Buhari told the governors to negotiate longer loan tenors with the banks up to 20 years to reduce the strain and inability to pay salaries, do you know how that will affect bank profits and systemic liquidity. What will happen to their Oil and Gas loans if oil prices dip further.

May God help this country but please it is sheer wickedness to bring up the previous administrations records. In other climes they would have been shot by now.
Mr Goat, whats the correlation between topic and your belated propaganda against our world acclaimed hero.
Your type are given poison to drink willfully in the old soviet union or west germany. Purchase a brain today

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
airmark:

Did you see the british passport? (if genuine), it was written he was born in UK.
Sir, according to section 25 of the constitution a Nigerian kid born outside Nigeria by, at least, one Nigeria parent is a Nigerian citizen by birth.
So Sen Saraki is a Nigerian citizen by birth.
Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by descoay(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tinubu's South West powerful media are fighting back. By the time they finish with this Judas and traitor called Saraki he will regret ever aspiring to be Senate President by hobnobbing with the opposition and stabbing his party at the back.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian by kwaraguy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Maxymilliano:
So after 8 years as Kwara State governor, and over 4 years as a Senator, Sahara Reporters just discovered that Saraki hold dual citizenship ?

Destructive journalism at its beat ...
The first time my elder brother told me Sowore works for Tinubu I wanted to argue with him but just noded my head because I had nothing to argue it that he's not. I just confirmed it now that Sowore is such a mumu because he has made it too glaring. This same Sowore was criticizing PDP for APC all for his oga Tinubu. Shame on him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo) / Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.