Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You (78618 Views)

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 10, 2015
Ladies are farcical beings never to be taken serious good thing I know how to. deal with them perfectly.....
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2015
prettyJoy22:
bros pls take it easy cuz u seem really pissed N its not like men are saints either(everybody get him own 4 body) angry...hopefully InTheFullnessOfTime you will meet the right lady
Nothing can be right about Ladies
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by ndubueze92(m): 12:18am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Very nice Observations...I love my girlfriend so much but she's too materialistic;I send her 10k to 5k every month for reasons I can't fathom,am unemployed and the only thing I have now are my savings but she won't understand,she wants to wear nice clothes,shoes and expensive hairs. As long as I meet her demands she's happy but as soon as I tell her I don't have money to send,she begins to feel I don't love her. Recently I told her about my plan to travel abroad for my PHD program and she was very excited, she even promised to marry me immediately i come back to Nigeria,but unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I had to delay my plans for the foreseeable future,when I told her about my decision She felt bad and told me she doesn't know if we will still marry based on my decision not to travel abroad because i promise her an Iphone 6 as soon as I get there. She treats me well and respects me but how can I deal with these are materialistic attitude? Your advice is most appreciated. Thanks
Can't believe ur still in doubt of her loyalty...,it's funny, love is meant to be reciprocal and respected. forget all dis "okengele "praying Mantis girls in Naira land chanting materialistic gains above love,reciprocity and understanding they ain't fit for marriage we guys no dat too. So i advice u to kick d biych outta ur life and search for miss " Sensible" thanks
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Most we marry ? Get one or two kids from baby mamas we are good to go
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by cyprus000: 12:19am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Very nice Observations...I love my girlfriend so much but she's too materialistic;I send her 10k to 5k every month for reasons I can't fathom,am unemployed and the only thing I have now are my savings but she won't understand,she wants to wear nice clothes,shoes and expensive hairs. As long as I meet her demands she's happy but as soon as I tell her I don't have money to send,she begins to feel I don't love her. Recently I told her about my plan to travel abroad for my PHD program and she was very excited, [b]she even promised to marry me immediately i come back to Nigeria,but unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I had to delay my plans for the foreseeable future,when I told her about my decision She felt bad and told me she doesn't know if we will still marry based on my decision not to travel abroad [/b]because i promise her an Iphone 6 as soon as I get there. She treats me well and respects me but how can I deal with these are materialistic attitude? Your advice is most appreciated. Thanks

[size=13pt][b]
I never wanted to comment on this section now.
for some reasons,but I had to step in on this,after I saw some femals advicin you based on emitions or should I say "hypocrisy"

I want to advice you as a fellow brda,who lost two uncle to same scenario.
Tho it might seem lyk I am opining based on sentiments,but that's not the case,bro.

The best thing to do,is to leave that relationship.
A materialistic woman is more dangerous than an unfaithful woman and won't hesitate to betray you,when a higher bidder comes around.
She is only putting up with you,cos she hasn't got a higher bidder.this can be seen on the embolded.
Cut off all channel she uses to extort from you.
for six months and watch how she will automatically dump your sorry ass.
If you actually love this lady,then try and change her mentality,but if she refuse to change,then dump her.

Your destiny is in your hand(don't build it with those who will abadon you,when things are tough)

LOYALITY IN A RELATIONSHIP IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOVE,COS LOVE COMES AFTER LOYALITY AND WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE IT(you are bound to fall)

[/b][/size]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Monalisa185(f): 12:25am On Jul 10, 2015
SBA.......Space Bookers Association......join the train

tongue
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Monalisa185(f): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt][b]
I never wanted to comment on this section now.
for some reasons,but I had to step in on this,after I saw some femals advicin you based on emitions or should I say "hypocrisy"

I want to advice you as a fellow brda,who lost two uncle to same scenario.
Tho it might seem lyk I opining based on sentiments,but that's not the case,bro.

The best thing to do,is to leave that relationship.
A materialistic woman is dangerous than an unfaithful woman and won't hesitate to betray you,when a higher bidder comes around.
She is only putting up with you,cos she hasn't got a higher bidder.this can be seen on the embolded.
Cut off all channel she use to extort from you,for six months and watch how she will automatically dump your sorry ass.
If you actually love this lady,then try and change her mentality,but if she is refuse to change,then dump her.

Your destiny is in your hand(don't build it with those who will abadon you,when things are tough)

LOYALITY IN A RELATIONSHIP IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOVE,COS LOVE COMES AFTER LOYALITY AND WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE IT(you are bound to fall)

[/b][/size]

buh how did you know that the females' pieces of advice were based on emotions or hypocrisy....elaborate abeg
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by MrBasketball: 12:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hehehe
Bros the op is right.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Obanz2(f): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=Cutehector post=35656781]I just tire...if I block am nw, she go start to dey call me unnecesarily.. I jus duno why I keep meetin d wrong set of girls... [/qu brother chop and clean mouth u may also check urself thro mirror.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by westernrozay: 12:33am On Jul 10, 2015
P[quote author=benjaminiyke post=35669721]Very nice Observations...I love my girlfriend so much but she's too materialistic;I send her 10k to 5k every month for reasons I can't fathom,am unemployed and the only thing I have now are my savings but she won't understand,she wants to wear nice clothes,shoes and expensive hairs. As long as I meet her demands she's happy but as soon as I tell her I don't have money to send,she begins to feel I don't love her. Recently I told her about my plan to travel abroad for my PHD program and she was very excited, she even promised to marry me immediately i come back to Nigeria,but unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I had to delay my plans for the foreseeable future,when I told her about my decision She felt bad and told me she doesn't know if we will still marry based on my decision not to travel abroad because i promise her an Iphone 6 as soon as I get there. She treats me well and respects me but how can I deal with these are materialistic attitude? Your advice is most appreciated. Thanks[/quote bro leave while you can
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by cyprus000: 12:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Monalisa185:

buh how did you know that the females' pieces of advice were based on emotions or hypocrisy....elaborate abeg
[size=13pt]
Check my comment again,I said "some".

Or are you among them

[/size]
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Monalisa185(f): 12:42am On Jul 10, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] Check my comment again,I said "some".
Or are you among them
[/size]
no time for emotions and hypocrisy on social media my dear...thanchu.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 10, 2015
11)you guyz dont anytin in common
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 10, 2015
MrBasketball:
Bros the op is right.
Yes he is.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by cyprus000: 12:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Monalisa185:

no time for emotions and hypocrisy on social media my dear...thanchu.
[size=13pt] On what base do you make such assertion.
That's fallacy dear
Anyway,you are wlcwink
[/size]
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Monalisa185(f): 12:52am On Jul 10, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] On what base do you make such assertion.
That's fallacy dear
Anyway,you are wlcwink
[/size]
fallacy? really?
#okay #bye grin
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by cyprus000: 1:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Monalisa185:

fallacy? really?

#okay #bye grin
[size=13pt]
Yea I said "fallacy"cheesytongue..abi you drink garri wey no gree you see well,sote you dey ask me "really".

Gudnight,I will be coming to your dream,to kiss you gudnighttongue
[/size]
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by kandiikane(m): 1:07am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Very nice Observations...I love my girlfriend so much but she's too materialistic;I send her 10k to 5k every month for reasons I can't fathom,am unemployed and the only thing I have now are my savings but she won't understand,she wants to wear nice clothes,shoes and expensive hairs. As long as I meet her demands she's happy but as soon as I tell her I don't have money to send,she begins to feel I don't love her. Recently I told her about my plan to travel abroad for my PHD program and she was very excited, she even promised to marry me immediately i come back to Nigeria,but unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I had to delay my plans for the foreseeable future,when I told her about my decision She felt bad and told me she doesn't know if we will still marry based on my decision not to travel abroad because i promise her an Iphone 6 as soon as I get there. She treats me well and respects me but how can I deal with these are materialistic attitude? Your advice is most appreciated. Thanks

@ bolded, you can't have it all. She loves you and you love her... think of it as a positive. She is pushing you to succeed. cheesy
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by vislabraye(m): 1:21am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:

When I read IPhone 6 I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Seriously.
You don't need a genie to tell you to dump her. Do so ASAP. As for all the money you spent, I hope you have received the equivalent from her tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by architez: 1:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Quick, someone post "Signs your boyfriend won't marry you"
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Destiny27(m): 1:44am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
My dear, did u just say she promised you marriage once you come back from abroad but later changed it when ur plans didn't work out as planned?
My guy, if u travel today, by the time u come back, u ll meet her already married after she must have gotten enough materials stuffs from you. Be wise. She is just cos of what she is getting and hope to get.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by sirmose: 1:48am On Jul 10, 2015
Yeah, my God given wife passed all :mentioned with distinction. Altar straight we go. September, here we come.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by egopersonified(f): 2:26am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:

Treats you well and respects you? But changes her mind about marrying you because you won't be travelling abroad? Guy, all that niceness is just to keep you hooked. Once a richer man comes along, you will be dropped like hot coal. Just look at it this way, you are just a back up plan, there is no other boyfriend for now, so why not keep him till a better option comes a long. You are actually a plan B guy, while the search for plan A continues. No vex ooo, na my mind I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by princenation(m): 2:35am On Jul 10, 2015
STALE lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by MrBasketball: 2:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yes he is.
Good.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by MrBasketball: 2:55am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
I can't believe a Nairalander can be magarized by a silly girl in a relationship.

You don't need anybody to tell you to run from that gold-digger of a girl.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by yokka(m): 2:58am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:

Dude, throw her farther than the seven seas (metaphorically). She isn't right for you. just dump her materialistic ass. O God this is the worst of it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by yokka(m): 3:08am On Jul 10, 2015
Evathyst:
Dude! Don't waste your time the answers are right in front of you.

Just pray to be rich, or at least be comfortable and there wouldn't be any problem btw u two. But that illusion u'r having of meeting a perfect lady na film-trick o.

Noo, I disagree with you right there. The worst kind of dark side like you rightly called it is materialism. You know why.?? because it grows. it's insatiable.
Lemme paint you a picture. You earn a million she makes her hair in the hundreds of thousands, you earn a billion, she graduates to making her hair in the millions. Now she wants a pent-house apartment. Now she wants a Veyron. It just keeps growing.
And ooo yes, there are nice girls out there. Very very nice girls. Near flawless. We just have to open our eyes and see past the face and booty and look for real substance.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by blacq2009(m): 3:29am On Jul 10, 2015
Evathyst:
Dude! Don't waste your time the answers are right in front of you.

She's materialistic, but she loves you since you did say she has spoken to you about marriage(although, conditionally) & that she respects you. Truth is that every woman has their dark side, hers is just materialism. Another person's own maybe s*x.

Just pray to be rich, or at least be comfortable and there wouldn't be any problem btw u two. But that illusion u'r having of meeting a perfect lady na film-trick o. When jungle mature, e go clear for your eye.

#My 2 cent advice#

Even though I know sey this your story get K-leg, as in lie full am no be small. That still wouldn't stop me from giving my most sincere opinion, cos one man's lie-lie story maybe another person's true-true story.

Shalom!
Very much in love with your comments. Very much in love with your smile
Very much in love with your b**bs
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by moneymaker24(m): 3:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Lildreezy:
dem don come again....

send her 5-10k every month and u not employed

if u put that into a business like mini importation or little stuff do u know that ull be able to sponsor urself abroad

bro u don't need an advice... u need a reinstallation of common sense... start with that and thank me later..ull be able to process good advice after that..take dis for free

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by allcomage: 3:57am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
DUMP HER NOW.IT IS GREED AND SHE WILL NEVER CHANGE,SAVE UP FOR YOUR FUTURE FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by maryhaam(f): 3:59am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
looool,funny her life depends on u bro,no offence........it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.