Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You (78566 Views)

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Only jobless otondo clowns talks about Ladies
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
Most of these things are make up garbage from someone head... Adherence to them might likely change your love life for the worse... These things don't follow..

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by MzThormi(f): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
iampartyboy:
1. She demands excessively and never spend her money on you: [/b]so many girls are guilty of this. She will do everything to milk you dry and never deem it fit to buy even singlet for you.if you complain she'll say she don't have money. Bro if your Babe get this trait, move!!!

[b]2. She never talk to you about marriage or children:
If your girlfriend never for once raise an issue about how she'll raise your kids or talk anything about wanting be your wife then she don't have future plans for you. Bro start looking for an alternative.

3. You've already introduced her to your family and you are yet to meet any of her siblings: if you have introduced her to your parents and sibling and she didn't bother to let you even speak to her siblings on phone or meet them then she's not thinking about marrying you. She's just using you till she gets who she wants.

4. She won't call you: I dated a girl back then that forbids calling me or else she needs something or will need something soon from me. That's when she'll try to act friendly and caring. She won't call on a normal day and if I asked why she didn't call she'll say she didn't have credit. That's another way of saying I should send her card.

5. She's fond of saying "your wife go suffer" : Guys take note. If your girlfriend is fond of saying this then she's not thinking of being your wife. You are just together for the main time.

6. She don't apologise when she's wrong: if your girlfriend feels too proud to apologise after a misunderstanding even when it's glaring that she's wrong. She's always feeling like "shebi if you go I have other guys toasting me on bbm and are even better than you". She doesn't love you and won't marry you

7. She's not proud of you: if she don't tell her friends about you when they're having their discussions then she ain't feeling you. Even when you ge her a present she'll rather ask you the price and when her friends ask her about it she'll rather tell them the price she bought it than telling them you bought it for her.lol... bro you're not getting married

8. She's not appreciative: if your girlfriend doesn't appreciate what you are doing for her or she's fond of saying "what are you doing for me?" bro she's not ready to marry you. Start looking for an alternative now.

9. She's not humble: if she thinks/act like she's doing you a favour by dating you then she won't marry you bro. Go and look for you size....lol

10. Last but not the least. If she's pregnant for you but can't keep it for no reason: she'll tell you she's not ready or come up with excuses not that you are not capable but she just want to get rid of it Kuz she didn't love you enough nor planning to marry you.

If your BOO possesses 50% of this then you have entered one chance siiiiince. Don't say you're not warned

I wonder what a right thinking guy will be looking at, still sticking wt Dis kinda girl. undecided

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
1. If she is greedy and you are a hustler...

2. If you can't see it in her eyes...Forgerrit! This is an Art!

3. If she doesn't tell you the most minute details of how her day went- She is losing interest in you... Remember that ancient cliché, "only time will tell".

4. Is she genuinely excited to getting to be friends with your family, especially your sisters? If No, hmm!

5. If she still hides her phone from you...there is a coup somewhere. Trust, you're just an INTERIM boyfriend. At this point, you need a miracle to get her heart, particularly if you really love her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by solidgidlas(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Chaiiii!!! Soo nah wetin bimpe done dey do me b dis!!!! God !!!! She done die if she come back 2day chai..
NL Tanz gan. Bimpe in jegalious soup

7 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by berbs112(m): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
lubbish!
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by loadedvibes: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Very nice Observations...I love my girlfriend so much but she's too materialistic;I send her 10k to 5k every month for reasons I can't fathom,am unemployed and the only thing I have now are my savings but she won't understand,she wants to wear nice clothes,shoes and expensive hairs. As long as I meet her demands she's happy but as soon as I tell her I don't have money to send,she begins to feel I don't love her. Recently I told her about my plan to travel abroad for my PHD program and she was very excited, she even promised to marry me immediately i come back to Nigeria,but unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I had to delay my plans for the foreseeable future,when I told her about my decision She felt bad and told me she doesn't know if we will still marry based on my decision not to travel abroad because i promise her an Iphone 6 as soon as I get there. She treats me well and respects me but how can I deal with these are materialistic attitude? Your advice is most appreciated. Thanks

Bros calm down. Na wahala u enter so oh. First u no dey work and u dey send her 10k to 5k everymonth

Infact were u see money sef. U wan even travel go abroad for PHD bros were u see money u dey even promise her iphone 6.

Bros I dey suspect u.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by LaPink: 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Number 5 is very Correct. #SmartGuy!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by misreal(m): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
iampartyboy:
1. She demands excessively and never spend her money on you: [/b]so many girls are guilty of this. She will do everything to milk you dry and never deem it fit to buy even singlet for you.if you complain she'll say she don't have money. Bro if your Babe get this trait, move!!!

If your girlfriend never for once raise an issue about how she'll raise your kids or talk anything about wanting be your wife then she don't have future plans for you. Bro start looking for an alternative.

3. You've already introduced her to your family and you are yet to meet any of her siblings: if you have introduced her to your parents and sibling and she didn't bother to let you even speak to her siblings on phone or meet them then she's not thinking about marrying you. She's just using you till she gets who she wants.

4. She won't call you: I dated a girl back then that forbids calling me or else she needs something or will need something soon from me. That's when she'll try to act friendly and caring. She won't call on a normal day and if I asked why she didn't call she'll say she didn't have credit. That's another way of saying I should send her card.

5. She's fond of saying "your wife go suffer" : Guys take note. If your girlfriend is fond of saying this then she's not thinking of being your wife. You are just together for the main time.

6. She don't apologise when she's wrong: if your girlfriend feels too proud to apologise after a misunderstanding even when it's glaring that she's wrong. She's always feeling like "shebi if you go I have other guys toasting me on bbm and are even better than you". She doesn't love you and won't marry you

7. She's not proud of you: if she don't tell her friends about you when they're having their discussions then she ain't feeling you. Even when you ge her a present she'll rather ask you the price and when her friends ask her about it she'll rather tell them the price she bought it than telling them you bought it for her.lol... bro you're not getting married

8. She's not appreciative: if your girlfriend doesn't appreciate what you are doing for her or she's fond of saying "what are you doing for me?" bro she's not ready to marry you. Start looking for an alternative now.

9. She's not humble: if she thinks/act like she's doing you a favour by dating you then she won't marry you bro. Go and look for you size....lol

10. Last but not the least. If she's pregnant for you but can't keep it for no reason: she'll tell you she's not ready or come up with excuses not that you are not capable but she just want to get rid of it Kuz she didn't love you enough nor planning to marry you.

If your BOO possesses 50% of this then you have entered one chance siiiiince. Don't say you're not warned

Mr op,how can a girl who is not your wife get pregnant for you.please explain..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
My u guys taking girls matter so sewious dan God matter, women are so useless now except my mummy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by belac: 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
LadyBoss1:
See better list , nice one Op
If she has all those sign plus more
Then she aint really feeling the guy or relationship...
what number did you possessed? No lies cheesy
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by cyprus000: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by saasala(m): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Very nice Observations...I love my girlfriend so much but she's too materialistic;I send her 10k to 5k every month for reasons I can't fathom,am unemployed and the only thing I have now are my savings but she won't understand,she wants to wear nice clothes,shoes and expensive hairs. As long as I meet her demands she's happy but as soon as I tell her I don't have money to send,she begins to feel I don't love her. Recently I told her about my plan to travel abroad for my PHD program and she was very excited, she even promised to marry me immediately i come back to Nigeria,but unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I had to delay my plans for the foreseeable future,when I told her about my decision She felt bad and told me she doesn't know if we will still marry based on my decision not to travel abroad because i promise her an Iphone 6 as soon as I get there. She treats me well and respects me but how can I deal with these are materialistic attitude? Your advice is most appreciated. Thanks

You are doomed

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by belac: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
misreal:
Mr op,how can a girl who is not your wife get pregnant for you.please explain..
why did you had sex with the babe I saw you with yesterday, are you married to her ?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by otr1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
And why is it that all the ladies I've ever met are always interested in marriage

I need ladies with these traits ASAPgrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by tosyne2much(m): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
On a serious note, I think this is one of the best threads I have read since I returned from sabbatical leave

OP, thumbs up ooooo cool

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by belac: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
benjaminiyke:
bros you don't need advice, you need j*s*s

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Lildreezy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
benjaminiyke:
dem don come again....

send her 5-10k every month and u not employed

if u put that into a business like mini importation or little stuff do u know that ull be able to sponsor urself abroad

bro u don't need an advice... u need a reinstallation of common sense... start with that and thank me later..ull be able to process good advice after that..take dis for free

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by datguru: 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
iampartyboy:

Very true

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nice
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by quickly: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2015
There r billion z of women looking for men. Woman whey be gbese.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by osagie18(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Pls learn to Respond to pple with respect
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by misreal(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2015
belac:
why did you had sex with the babe I saw you with yesterday, are you married to her ?
mtchw
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by tonynickson(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2015
My ex was guilty of. ,no.1 ..buh my. Bae is guilty of no. 6
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Seunnzy(m): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Number one is so obvious. I guess am gona let go of her. Her birthday is even ds saturday... Won't even call her..

So I helpd dis gurl and I joked abt her thankn me in kind oo.. Na so d babe say she go gv me pure water... angry
haba!!!small small ooo wink
Cutehector:
Number one is so obvious. I guess am gona let go of her. Her birthday is even ds saturday... Won't even call her..

So I helpd dis gurl and I joked abt her thankn me in kind oo.. Na so d babe say she go gv me pure water... angry
haba!!!small small ooo
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by shilexworldsexy(m): 12:05am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:

Guy don't waste ur tym she's not a good girl, she's after ur mony and the material things, any woman that love you shud stand and support u in difficult tyms irrespective of ur situation. Anytime she ask u for mony tell her u don't have and try, cos u have other projects at hand and don't call her for a day or 2 , see hw things will turn out. She has plan A guy, she jst see u as plan B. Don't be a victim oooooo

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Henergee(m): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Don't fool us here, u already knw wat u ar to do.

Sell ur 'pale' properties and give her as birthday gift, she will love more.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I just tire...if I block am nw, she go start to dey call me unnecesarily.. I jus duno why I keep meetin d wrong set of girls...
hahhhaahhhaaaa wrong set of girls , lol
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Monalisa185(f): 12:10am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:

you wouldn't wanna go down that lane dear...Hell nah!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by noblegrex: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2015
bakynes:

Where are the many fishes, all girls are the same. My advice to guys is to either forget marriage or put up with the rubbish these ladies of nowadays are doing. Marriage is going extinct, women are trouble if you want to live long keep away from them except when you need them for sex coz if you are asking for fidelity, commitment they can never give it. My own gf have complained and complained abt the rubbish things she does all she is concerned abt is buying the latest clothes, shoes, make hair abt 6 times a month and loading her IG with pictures not concerned abt our future together. I just tire for una everything bring money! Bring money ha!
well, I tot I'm d only one exeriencing all these thanks to ma handsome n some beautiful understanding NLders. Its same with me too oo wid ma GF. Only some slight change. Funny enough I opened her eye with money n stuffs. Now she's gone awire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / "I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.