Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You (78601 Views)

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by vickylala239: 7:46am On Jul 10, 2015
iampartyboy:
1. She demands excessively and never spend her money on you: [/b]so many girls are guilty of this. She will do everything to milk you dry and never deem it fit to buy even singlet for you.if you complain she'll say she don't have money. Bro if your Babe get this trait, move!!!

[b]2. She never talk to you about marriage or children:
If your girlfriend never for once raise an issue about how she'll raise your kids or talk anything about wanting be your wife then she don't have future plans for you. Bro start looking for an alternative.

3. You've already introduced her to your family and you are yet to meet any of her siblings: if you have introduced her to your parents and sibling and she didn't bother to let you even speak to her siblings on phone or meet them then she's not thinking about marrying you. She's just using you till she gets who she wants.

4. She won't call you: I dated a girl back then that forbids calling me or else she needs something or will need something soon from me. That's when she'll try to act friendly and caring. She won't call on a normal day and if I asked why she didn't call she'll say she didn't have credit. That's another way of saying I should send her card.

5. She's fond of saying "your wife go suffer" : Guys take note. If your girlfriend is fond of saying this then she's not thinking of being your wife. You are just together for the main time.

6. She don't apologise when she's wrong: if your girlfriend feels too proud to apologise after a misunderstanding even when it's glaring that she's wrong. She's always feeling like "shebi if you go I have other guys toasting me on bbm and are even better than you". She doesn't love you and won't marry you

7. She's not proud of you: if she don't tell her friends about you when they're having their discussions then she ain't feeling you. Even when you ge her a present she'll rather ask you the price and when her friends ask her about it she'll rather tell them the price she bought it than telling them you bought it for her.lol... bro you're not getting married

8. She's not appreciative: if your girlfriend doesn't appreciate what you are doing for her or she's fond of saying "what are you doing for me?" bro she's not ready to marry you. Start looking for an alternative now.

9. She's not humble: if she thinks/act like she's doing you a favour by dating you then she won't marry you bro. Go and look for you size....lol

10. Last but not the least. If she's pregnant for you but can't keep it for no reason: she'll tell you she's not ready or come up with excuses not that you are not capable but she just want to get rid of it Kuz she didn't love you enough nor planning to marry you.

If your BOO possesses 50% of this then you have entered one chance siiiiince. Don't say you're not warned

Woman marry u or u marry woman! !

Hmmm

Wonders!!!

There r So mnth gels to choose from.

Guys Dnt k abt dis as guys Hv Notin to do wit menopause.

So who cares abt this ur shiiiiit.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Obeenah(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Very nice Observations...I love my girlfriend so much but she's too materialistic;I send her 10k to 5k every month for reasons I can't fathom,am unemployed and the only thing I have now are my savings but she won't understand,she wants to wear nice clothes,shoes and expensive hairs. As long as I meet her demands she's happy but as soon as I tell her I don't have money to send,she begins to feel I don't love her. Recently I told her about my plan to travel abroad for my PHD program and she was very excited, she even promised to marry me immediately i come back to Nigeria,but unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I had to delay my plans for the foreseeable future,when I told her about my decision She felt bad and told me she doesn't know if we will still marry based on my decision not to travel abroad because i promise her an Iphone 6 as soon as I get there. She treats me well and respects me but how can I deal with these are materialistic attitude? Your advice is most appreciated. Thanks

Thing is bro. Ppl at thus age have formed certain characteristics that will be very hard to change. Since her bring materialistic bothers you this much. I think you need to sit her down and talk to her.

If she really loves you she would st least make an attempt to adjust. If you can also get her a job please do. Check if she's still demanding after that.

My candid advice if dating a girl puts trouble in your mind about the future in any way I think it's best to slow down and rethink the relationship. #My2cents
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Youngpo413: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Very nice Observations...I love my girlfriend so much but she's too materialistic;I send her 10k to 5k every month for reasons I can't fathom,am unemployed and the only thing I have now are my savings but she won't understand,she wants to wear nice clothes,shoes and expensive hairs. As long as I meet her demands she's happy but as soon as I tell her I don't have money to send,she begins to feel I don't love her. Recently I told her about my plan to travel abroad for my PHD program and she was very excited, she even promised to marry me immediately i come back to Nigeria,but unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I had to delay my plans for the foreseeable future,when I told her about my decision She felt bad and told me she doesn't know if we will still marry based on my decision not to travel abroad because i promise her an Iphone 6 as soon as I get there. She treats me well and respects me but how can I deal with these are materialistic attitude? Your advice is most appreciated. Thanks
upon all these,if care is not taken you are not the only person pounding that pusy...I will advice you to dump her asap.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Youngpo413: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Lol guyz are ranting here...its not that serious joor,there are many fishes in the sea tongue
Na so,personally,I know what I want and I can never settle for less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by winodey(m): 8:02am On Jul 10, 2015
CHAI!1!!! Man is Stabbed to Death During a Robbery
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Youngpo413: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2015
bakynes:

Where are the many fishes, all girls are the same. My advice to guys is to either forget marriage or put up with the rubbish these ladies of nowadays are doing. Marriage is going extinct, women are trouble if you want to live long keep away from them except when you need them for sex coz if you are asking for fidelity, commitment they can never give it. My own gf have complained and complained abt the rubbish things she does all she is concerned abt is buying the latest clothes, shoes, make hair abt 6 times a month and loading her IG with pictures not concerned abt our future together. I just tire for una everything bring money! Bring money ha!
guy forget about any relationship with ladies,they don't worth it,I always pity guys that takes any lady serious,the best thing is to fuckkk and dump as many as you can,so many b!tches to be sampled,why settle for only one?
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by shomutuski(m): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2015
Why the hell would I marry a girlfriend? I need to marry a lady, and a lady I shall get! I don't care about all the above mentioned: when you have been made by God, all those little expenses will be like VAT- value added tax. Ladies will always be ladies..... S/0 to those ladies that work hard for their paycheck, Love you All.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2015
belac:
what number did you possessed? No lies cheesy
Maybe number 3
Dont Like meeting parentsas gf not a good look in my opinion
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by princetelaviv: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2015
op is lik u av been involve in such tins bfor ooooooooo
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by czarr(m): 8:14am On Jul 10, 2015
marriage is gradually becoming extinct in today's world!! personally if I'm made that's when I wouldn't be needing a gf!! I'm married to myself,yes I'm that awesome!!
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by 400billionman: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2015
iampartyboy:

Bros no waste time o else you will end up loosing more. If she want you make she invest n u too... no time grin

Some ladies will even invest in you but the way she will be talking to you will make you dump her.

I don't see the need for keeping a girl if the man is not in love with her. Love seals every deed.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by 400billionman: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I just tire...if I block am nw, she go start to dey call me unnecesarily.. I jus duno why I keep meetin d wrong set of girls...

Take heart, it is just for a season.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by winodey(m): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Meet Another Boobilicious Nollywood Actress (Photos)
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by engkorede(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2015
This is serious
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Am in receipt of your comment with regards to my post,and honestly speaking I agree with your assessment. I think we will make a great home if am financially stable because aside from her materialistic attitude...she's a great girl. In response to the other part of your opinion; all I posted is the truth and nothing but the truth. Thanks anyway for your candid advice. My most profound gratitude.
bro think about the time u will be broke and can't afford that her material life, can she still be d great girl?
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Ulrich01(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
guys abeg make we go on marriage strike jor... grin
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Chigold101(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
6ty6ix:
if you are broke and boring she's not going to think abt geting married to you unless she is over 35
Babe i no gree with u ooo.
Yes if you are boring, that might send a girl packing. But if you are broke and young, a wise girl will not dump you if you have ambition & works towards your ambition & dream. Wise girls see beyond today. They see a man‘s future. Wise girls marry future, not the present. Because someone might be boxed up today and tomorrow poor to zero.

When i got married to my wife in 2013, i had nothing. Yes i live in 3bedroom apartment, the only thing i had was a 14inch tv, one lg dvd player and secondary school foam, no chair of any type. But today it is a different story.

Any girl that marry a guy because he is boxed up, will leave the same guy when he goes broke.

OP, i dont believe your number... When a girl talks about your wife, she is trying to find out what her future with u will look like. So when a girl says some thing like... Your wife will suffer oh... She is expecting you to reasure her that she is the one. So she expects to hear... You are the one now... Lolzzzz
Girls say that to taste the dept of the water...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Orikinla(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2015
[size=18pt]I have seen girls like them in many relationships and they still married their guys.
What determines any Nigerian girlfriend marrying you is "pepper", MONEY. If you can afford to make her happy and financially secure. [/size]
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by princessdairies(f): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Number one is so obvious. I guess am gona let go of her. Her birthday is even ds saturday... Won't even call her..

So I helpd dis gurl and I joked abt her thankn me in kind oo.. Na so d babe say she go gv me pure water... angry
hehehehehe...pls dnt do dat. To her. Oo calm down
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Evathyst:
Dude! Don't waste your time the answers are right in front of you.

She's materialistic, but she loves you since you did say she has spoken to you about marriage(although, conditionally) & that she respects you. Truth is that every woman has their dark side, hers is just materialism. Another person's own maybe s*x.

Just pray to be rich, or at least be comfortable and there wouldn't be any problem btw u two. But that illusion u'r having of meeting a perfect lady na film-trick o. When jungle mature, e go clear for your eye.

#My 2 cent advice#

Even though I know sey this your story get K-leg, as in lie full am no be small. That still wouldn't stop me from giving my most sincere opinion, cos one man's lie-lie story maybe another person's true-true story.

Shalom!
I like ur breas..t
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by kalufelix(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2015
bakynes:

Where are the many fishes, all girls are the same. My advice to guys is to either forget marriage or put up with the rubbish these ladies of nowadays are doing. Marriage is going extinct, women are trouble if you want to live long keep away from them except when you need them for sex coz if you are asking for fidelity, commitment they can never give it. My own gf have complained and complained abt the rubbish things she does all she is concerned abt is buying the latest clothes, shoes, make hair abt 6 times a month and loading her IG with pictures not concerned abt our future together. I just tire for una everything bring money! Bring money ha!

For 9ja everything na scam..government, education,religion,LOVE,RELATIONSHIP,MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Cutehector(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2015
princessdairies:
hehehehehe...pls dnt do dat. To her. Oo calm down
princess u hav no idea.... She hasn't even texted me.. Who does dat..
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by princessdairies(f): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Chigold101:

Babe i no gree with u ooo.
Yes if you are boring, that might send a girl packing. But if you are broke and young, a wise girl will not dump you if you have ambition & works towards your ambition & dream. Wise girls see beyond today. They see a man‘s future. Wise girls marry future, not the present. Because someone might be boxed up today and tomorrow poor to zero.

When i got married to my wife in 2013, i had nothing. Yes i live in 3bedroom apartment, the only thing i had was a 14inch tv, one lg dvd player and secondary school foam, no chair of any type. But today it is a different story.

Any girl that marry a guy because he is boxed up, will leave the same guy when he goes broke.

OP, i dont believe your number... When a girl talks about your wife, she is trying to find out what her future with u will look like. So when a girl says some thing like... Your wife will suffer oh... She is expecting you to reasure her that she is the one. So she expects to hear... You are the one now... Lolzzzz
Girls say that to taste the dept of the water...
tnk u very much my bbro,uve said it all
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by princessdairies(f): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
princess u hav no idea.... She hasn't even texted me.. Who does dat..
buh. Dnt jux conclude,sm girls r tough,sm tougher..b sure. Bfor u ball out
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by slap1(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2015
"Your wife go suffer".

grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Cutehector(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2015
princessdairies:
buh. Dnt jux conclude,sm girls r tough,sm tougher..b sure. Bfor u ball out
I was supposed to ask her out, buh wit all d "toughness" I dnt wana make an umpteenth mistake
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by francizy(m): 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Lol this fish has already been caught smiley

And I hope the fish is eaten with dignity and pride.. cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Neplusultra(f): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2015
jcmaiah:
Hahahaha... no matter how much I love a girl, she can't break my heart . Even if she disappoints me on my wedding day, a will pick a girl from the witnesses. Any girl can disappoint at any given time!
Lmao!
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by shepherdnoble: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Lol guyz are ranting here...its not that serious joor,there are many fishes in the sea tongue
lol
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by jackpot(f): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2015
expecting counter-thread soon cheesy
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by stevoskey: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2015
My girlfriend just begun to possess all these after our 9 year dating... Should I still go on with the relationship or quit
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Neplusultra(f): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2015
sirmose:
Yeah, my God given wife passed all :mentioned with distinction. Altar straight we go. September, here we come.
Wow! Congratulobia! E go beta for una! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic) / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.