Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You (78596 Views)

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by WINDSOW(m): 6:35am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Am in receipt of your comment with regards to my post,and honestly speaking I agree with your assessment. I think we will make a great home if am financially stable because aside from her materialistic attitude...she's a great girl. In response to the other part of your opinion; all I posted is the truth and nothing but the truth. Thanks anyway for your candid advice. My most profound gratitude.
I presume u Love her well.U need to start taming her fiercely on being materialistic.Let her knw that u can't marry a woman who is materialistic. Start tutoring her abt the future n don't always be too gentle on her.40% play,60% seriousness else THE FUTURE na the KOKO.
My mum ll always tell me that A man who marries a materialistic woman ll neva having a savings

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by prettyJoy22(f): 6:51am On Jul 10, 2015
francizy:

Where's my hook, a fish just identified herself... angry grin
Lol this fish has already been caught smiley
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2015
The answer to all d questn is Go and get rich.money rules d world of today.if u poor now de look for real love frm woman my frd u de joke.woman luv to de represent anywhere den de wit costly kin of living,latest shoes bags clothes makeups etc.if de meet guy way go solve der problem my friend u don enter be dat.that guy go they bang ur woman day in day out,if u call her she go say she de her sis house of frd house wherehas she de under man.i pitty guys way put woman for mind hahaha.for me oo.d solution is has gilr don Bleep me up b4 I choose to be in an ope relationship anytime way congin own me I go jus call her sharp sharp we level ourself.atleast it saves me frm reckless spendin and heartattack
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Number one is so obvious. I guess am gona let go of her. Her birthday is even ds saturday... Won't even call her..

So I helpd dis gurl and I joked abt her thankn me in kind oo.. Na so d babe say she go gv me pure water... angry
lolz grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by prettyJoy22(f): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2015
pacino26:

That's too stressful visit a nearby pond (University) and do point and kill. No need going fishing in the deep blue sea.
can u see...he even has an easier solution cheesy
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by prettyJoy22(f): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Nothing can be right about Ladies
Jesus fix it lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 10, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Jesus fix it lipsrsealed
Hi dear,you have a nice nose and I love your chin settings.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by IBBG(m): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2015
prettyJoy22:
bros pls take it easy cuz u seem really pissed N its not like men are saints either(everybody get him own 4 body) angry...hopefully InTheFullnessOfTime you will meet the right lady
Lols. Fullness of time. Adesina is taking over frm mama peace

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by prettyJoy22(f): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Hi dear,you have a nice nose and I love your chin settings.
tanx smiley
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by IBBG(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2015
emusmith:
1. If she is greedy and you are a hustler...

2. If you can't see it in her eyes...Forgerrit! This is an Art!

3. If she doesn't tell you the most minute details of how her day went- She is losing interest in you... Remember that ancient cliché, "only time will tell".

4. Is she genuinely excited to getting to be friends with your family, especially your sisters? If No, hmm!

5. If she still hides her phone from you...there is a coup somewhere. Trust, you're just an INTERIM boyfriend. At this point, you need a miracle to get her heart, particularly if you really love her.

Lols. INTERIM boyfrnd or INTERIM manager. That one pass Shaibu Amodu that is always INTERIM manager of super eagles.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Evathyst:
Make I book space just in case...
u luk familiar..how ar u?
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2015
bakynes:

Where are the many fishes, all girls are the same. My advice to guys is to either forget marriage or put up with the rubbish these ladies of nowadays are doing. Marriage is going extinct, women are trouble if you want to live long keep away from them except when you need them for sex coz if you are asking for fidelity, commitment they can never give it. My own gf have complained and complained abt the rubbish things she does all she is concerned abt is buying the latest clothes, shoes, make hair abt 6 times a month and loading her IG with pictures not concerned abt our future together. I just tire for una everything bring money! Bring money ha!
Not all shaa,buh some na only suck u dry ..when dey knw that u are empty..they wil find one way out to cause misundstanding
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Edusouls(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2015
6ty6ix:
if you are broke and boring she's not going to think abt geting married to you unless she is over 35
and if you are rude, greedy, materialistic upon that ur own father is a lifetime broke poor man that dosent have much, and could not even give u 3 square meals a day, dosent even have shishi to train you in school, even if u are 20, he wont even dream of marrying you,cos it would be a disastrous mistake...
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2015
prettyJoy22:
tanx smiley
Besides,you resemble someone I know somewhere
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2015
Evathyst:
Dude! Don't waste your time the answers are right in front of you.

She's materialistic, but she loves you since you did say she has spoken to you about marriage(although, conditionally) & that she respects you. Truth is that every woman has their dark side, hers is just materialism. Another person's own maybe s*x.

Just pray to be rich, or at least be comfortable and there wouldn't be any problem btw u two. But that illusion u'r having of meeting a perfect lady na film-trick o. When jungle mature, e go clear for your eye.

#My 2 cent advice#

Even though I know sey this your story get K-leg, as in lie full am no be small. That still wouldn't stop me from giving my most sincere opinion, cos one man's lie-lie story maybe another person's true-true story.

Shalom!
are u sure of what you wrote?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nnemuka(f): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2015
Nairalanders be forming caring boyfriend, funny.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:10am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Am in receipt of your comment with regards to my post,and honestly speaking I agree with your assessment. I think we will make a great home if am financially stable because aside from her materialistic attitude...she's a great girl. In response to the other part of your opinion; all I posted is the truth and nothing but the truth. Thanks anyway for your candid advice. My most profound gratitude.
good opinion
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Nnemuka:
Nairalanders be forming caring boyfriend, funny.
ogini?
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by hizaya61(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2015
iampartyboy:
1. She demands excessively and never spend her money on you: [/b]so many girls are guilty of this. She will do everything to milk you dry and never deem it fit to buy even singlet for you.if you complain she'll say she don't have money. Bro if your Babe get this trait, move!!!

[b]2. She never talk to you about marriage or children:
If your girlfriend never for once raise an issue about how she'll raise your kids or talk anything about wanting be your wife then she don't have future plans for you. Bro start looking for an alternative.

3. You've already introduced her to your family and you are yet to meet any of her siblings: if you have introduced her to your parents and sibling and she didn't bother to let you even speak to her siblings on phone or meet them then she's not thinking about marrying you. She's just using you till she gets who she wants.

4. She won't call you: I dated a girl back then that forbids calling me or else she needs something or will need something soon from me. That's when she'll try to act friendly and caring. She won't call on a normal day and if I asked why she didn't call she'll say she didn't have credit. That's another way of saying I should send her card.

5. She's fond of saying "your wife go suffer" : Guys take note. If your girlfriend is fond of saying this then she's not thinking of being your wife. You are just together for the main time.

6. She don't apologise when she's wrong: if your girlfriend feels too proud to apologise after a misunderstanding even when it's glaring that she's wrong. She's always feeling like "shebi if you go I have other guys toasting me on bbm and are even better than you". She doesn't love you and won't marry you

7. She's not proud of you: if she don't tell her friends about you when they're having their discussions then she ain't feeling you. Even when you ge her a present she'll rather ask you the price and when her friends ask her about it she'll rather tell them the price she bought it than telling them you bought it for her.lol... bro you're not getting married

8. She's not appreciative: if your girlfriend doesn't appreciate what you are doing for her or she's fond of saying "what are you doing for me?" bro she's not ready to marry you. Start looking for an alternative now.

9. She's not humble: if she thinks/act like she's doing you a favour by dating you then she won't marry you bro. Go and look for you size....lol

10. Last but not the least. If she's pregnant for you but can't keep it for no reason: she'll tell you she's not ready or come up with excuses not that you are not capable but she just want to get rid of it Kuz she didn't love you enough nor planning to marry you.

If your BOO possesses 50% of this then you have entered one chance siiiiince. Don't say you're not warned

Thanks bro my gf started acting like this last month, na to dribble and kick her away same way Messi dribble five people for final and kick ball into goal net
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Edusouls(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
And u wonder why some guys don't marry on time this days
my brother men are running for their lives, the kind of women we have nowadays are calamity.if u jamm these girls, your life would be badly damaged like when a trailer jamms a toyota camry..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Youngpo413: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2015
6ty6ix:
if you are broke and boring she's not going to think abt geting married to you unless she is over 35
maybe rich and lively guys don't want her either.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Youngpo413: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
And u wonder why some guys don't marry on time this days
so many hoes pretending to be girlfriends and looking for some mumu guys to deceive...I'm happy cos most guys are wiser nowadays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by ambient: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2015
I did it to my ex especially the your "wife go suffer" talk, he came to pay my bride price and I ran away. grin grin
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Edusouls(m): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2015
jcmaiah:
Hahahaha... no matter how much I love a girl, she can't break my heart . Even if she disappoints me on my wedding day, a will pick a girl from the witnesses. Any girl can disappoint at any given time!
nna my brother u very funny, even if she dissapoints you on the wedding day u wont be heartbroken,dont even pray for that cos if it happens,brother na partial stroke be that...

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by AreaFada2: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2015
6ty6ix:
So it's all about money? What's wrong with a girl being rich and not the guy? All the broke ass girls running around town all want rich guys. Can you blame guys who see through their gold-digging and dump them when done? Women will be used and dumped even more as more guys see that their love is only for the highest bidder. cheesy grin
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Kingsasian(m): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2015
6ty6ix:
and most of una go keep turning 35 till you end up with an ancient man.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Kingsasian(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Edusouls:
my brother men are running for their lives, the kind of women we have nowadays are calamity.if u jamm these girls, your life would be badly damaged like when a trailer jamms a toyota camry..
hahahahahahaha
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Revolva(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Infact till today I still thank mystars dat am a man.....ladies live fake lives.....before dem go take me do yeye I go don bang dem dump dem lol trust no woman....dont show too much love....to dem even ur babe..also
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by IBBG(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Very nice Observations...I love my girlfriend so much but she's too materialistic;I send her 10k to 5k every month for reasons I can't fathom,am unemployed and the only thing I have now are my savings but she won't understand,she wants to wear nice clothes,shoes and expensive hairs. As long as I meet her demands she's happy but as soon as I tell her I don't have money to send,she begins to feel I don't love her. Recently I told her about my plan to travel abroad for my PHD program and she was very excited, she even promised to marry me immediately i come back to Nigeria,but unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I had to delay my plans for the foreseeable future,when I told her about my decision She felt bad and told me she doesn't know if we will still marry based on my decision not to travel abroad because i promise her an Iphone 6 as soon as I get there. She treats me well and respects me but how can I deal with these are materialistic attitude? Your advice is most appreciated. Thanks
while I hold no grouse about u buying her things, but seriously I think u're promising her things simply because u don't want her to leave u. Probably because she is very pretty and u're afraid to lose her hence the reason why u're aiming above ur means to satisfy her so dat anoda man won't take her frm you.
I think she has the upper hand in the relationship since she already knows that u luv her so much and u can't stand the thought of losing her so she is using it to her advantage to manipulate u.
I will not tell u what to do, whether to go ahead with her or to quit. But I will only say this;
Luv shuld be tied to a person n not to a thing. If u're promising her all those tins in order to keep her, my guy u're on a long tin cos u'll be needing all those tins in order to maintain her. Or else u'd be worried dead dat she might leave cos deep down u know its actually not because of your person dat is making her stay, but because of the bait u're putting infront of her in the name of gifts to mak her stay.
At some point u'll become stressed out n frustrated, not because u can't afford d tins she wants, but because u keep wondering wen she'll bcom comfortable wit u as a person and not with d tins u're giving her.
My final advice to u is dat, u deserve to be luved as a person, and not for convenience. Nobody, I repeat NOBODY! is doing u a favour by dating u. Its a 50-50 tin. Which means d both of u are doing each other a favour. As for me, any babe that won't settle for this terms, can hitch a hike thru d express way. No time to waste on frivolity.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Kingsasian(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Number 1 & 3, most especially that no3. I have vowed never to take any lady serious if she hasn't introduced her family/siblings and friends physically to me. I no fit do hide and seek relationship again o.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by deltateam: 7:44am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:

No single man has monopoly to wealth. You must understand that life is full of ups and down.
This is the kind of girl that will abadon you and run away from marriage at the slightest excuse of low finances maybe cos you lost your job without waiting for austerity measure.

Her attitude can't be managed o.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Kingsasian(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2015
IBBG:
while I hold no grouse about u buying her things, but seriously I think u're promising her things simply because u don't want her to leave u. Probably because she is very pretty and u're afraid to lose her hence the reason why u're aiming above ur means to satisfy her so dat anoda man won't take her frm you.
I think she has the upper hand in the relationship since she already knows that u luv her so much and u can't stand the thought of losing her so she is using it to her advantage to manipulate u.
I will not tell u what to do, whether to go ahead with her or to quit. But I will only say this
Luv shuld be tied to a person n not to a thing. If u're promising her all those tins in order to keep her, my guy u're on a long tin cos u'll be needing all those tins in order to maintain her. Or else u'd be worried dead dat she might leave cos deep down u know its actually not because of your person dat is making her stay but because of the bait u're putting infront of her in the name of gifts to mak her stay.
At some point u'll become stressed out n frustrated, not because u can't afford d tins she wants but because u keep wondering wen she'll bcom comfortable wit u as a person and not with d tins u're giving her.
My final advice to u is dat, u deserve to be luved as a person, and not for convenience. Nobody, I repeat NOBODY! is doing u a favour by dating u. Its a 50-50 tin. Which means d both of u are doing each other a favour. As for me any babe that won't settle for this terms, can hitch a hike thru d express way. No time to waste on frivolity.
WELL SAID!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Am Walking Into 2017 A Proud Virgin" - Nigerian Lady Says (Photos) / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) / Ladies, When You Dress To Look Sexy.. How True Is This? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.