Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You (78631 Views)

He Got Her Pregnant, Later Accepted It But Won't Marry Her Because He Doesn't... / Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by moneymaker24(m): 4:02am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Very nice Observations...I love my girlfriend so much but she's too materialistic;I send her 10k to 5k every month for reasons I can't fathom,am unemployed and the only thing I have now are my savings but she won't understand,she wants to wear nice clothes,shoes and expensive hairs. As long as I meet her demands she's happy but as soon as I tell her I don't have money to send,she begins to feel I don't love her. Recently I told her about my plan to travel abroad for my PHD program and she was very excited, she even promised to marry me immediately i come back to Nigeria,but unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I had to delay my plans for the foreseeable future,when I told her about my decision She felt bad and told me she doesn't know if we will still marry based on my decision not to travel abroad because i promise her an Iphone 6 as soon as I get there. She treats me well and respects me but how can I deal with these are materialistic attitude? Your advice is most appreciated. Thanks

My brother, do you really need an advice? I mean, like seriously!!!!

Maybe no one has ever told u, Women are very good at hiding characters. She's all nice to you because of the benefits but then, you sef eeeeeeeeh!

You are unemployed yet keep giving ur gf 5 to 10K every month?? Interesting! That love sweet o.

Does she know u are unemployed and yet, keeps billing u 5 to 10K monthly? And you sef dey drop am.

At second bolded, what does that tells u? That she loves u? C'mon man, sorry to say but u really need to grow up. Read the hand writings on the wall. You can only know who truly loves you during your trial period and not when everything is going smoothly.

You never even reach any trial period (u still have savings to spend for her) and she's saying she's not sure she will still marry u because u didn't travel abroad in other to get her the iPhone 6.

If ur narration here is anything to go by, you need to honestly GROW UP! Don't be blinded by the fake care and affection o. Learn to see beyond that. #my2cent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by maryhaam(f): 4:17am On Jul 10, 2015
noblegrex:
well, I tot I'm d only one exeriencing all these thanks to ma handsome n some beautiful understanding NLders. Its same with me too oo wid ma GF. Only some slight change. Funny enough I opened her eye with money n stuffs. Now she's gone awire.
may be you too should change where you ply,there re still some sound ladies,in our community.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by maryhaam(f): 4:24am On Jul 10, 2015
Dunno find this things hard to believe,shes not your wife to be and you spend like you have been bind wif glue,one get to a considerable n future level before all this ooooo,except you guys are lieing my bf ain't my dad oooo.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by fajigirl(f): 4:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Cool applicable to both sexes.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by trapQ: 4:44am On Jul 10, 2015
and vice versa
Tydies:
Ladies, why give someone false hope?
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Adaeze003(f): 4:50am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Very nice Observations...I love my girlfriend so much but she's too materialistic;I send her 10k to 5k every month for reasons I can't fathom,am unemployed and the only thing I have now are my savings but she won't understand,she wants to wear nice clothes,shoes and expensive hairs. As long as I meet her demands she's happy but as soon as I tell her I don't have money to send,she begins to feel I don't love her. Recently I told her about my plan to travel abroad for my PHD program and she was very excited, she even promised to marry me immediately i come back to Nigeria,but unfortunately things didn't go according to plan and I had to delay my plans for the foreseeable future,when I told her about my decision She felt bad and told me she doesn't know if we will still marry based on my decision not to travel abroad because i promise her an Iphone 6 as soon as I get there. She treats me well and respects me but how can I deal with these are materialistic attitude? Your advice is most appreciated. Thanks

The "my boyfriend is abroad" syndrome grin grin

Uhm... I guess no one is perfect but if she explicitly told you that she aint gon get married to you because you are not going abroad yet, you really need to rethink the whole relationship.

Oh well, you have your own flaws too so don't be quick to raise a finger. If you can deal with her materialism tho that's fine but if you can't, you walk now.

I guess she's really pretty and "endowed" that's y you're still there.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by ayusco85(m): 4:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I just tire...if I block am nw, she go start to dey call me unnecesarily.. I jus duno why I keep meetin d wrong set of girls...

because u meet them in the wrong places
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Saheed0705(m): 5:05am On Jul 10, 2015
iampartyboy:

Bros no waste time o else you will end up loosing more. If she want you make she invest n u too... no time grin
lol she fit change now anybody fit change
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Saheed0705(m): 5:07am On Jul 10, 2015
fajigirl:
Cool applicable to both sexes.
na only lady go talk that BTW... Ladies get 98% the remain 2% ladies get 1 out of it
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by samintegrity(m): 5:13am On Jul 10, 2015
At times we just have to be mean and skip the too nice thing cos you can't spend your whole life holding the door open for people and get angry when they don't thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by niceguy7(m): 5:23am On Jul 10, 2015
iampartyboy:
1. She demands excessively and never spend her money on you: [/b]so many girls are guilty of this. She will do everything to milk you dry and never deem it fit to buy even singlet for you.if you complain she'll say she don't have money. Bro if your Babe get this trait, move!!!

[b]2. She never talk to you about marriage or children:
If your girlfriend never for once raise an issue about how she'll raise your kids or talk anything about wanting be your wife then she don't have future plans for you. Bro start looking for an alternative.

3. You've already introduced her to your family and you are yet to meet any of her siblings: if you have introduced her to your parents and sibling and she didn't bother to let you even speak to her siblings on phone or meet them then she's not thinking about marrying you. She's just using you till she gets who she wants.

4. She won't call you: I dated a girl back then that forbids calling me or else she needs something or will need something soon from me. That's when she'll try to act friendly and caring. She won't call on a normal day and if I asked why she didn't call she'll say she didn't have credit. That's another way of saying I should send her card.

5. She's fond of saying "your wife go suffer" : Guys take note. If your girlfriend is fond of saying this then she's not thinking of being your wife. You are just together for the main time.

6. She don't apologise when she's wrong: if your girlfriend feels too proud to apologise after a misunderstanding even when it's glaring that she's wrong. She's always feeling like "shebi if you go I have other guys toasting me on bbm and are even better than you". She doesn't love you and won't marry you

7. She's not proud of you: if she don't tell her friends about you when they're having their discussions then she ain't feeling you. Even when you ge her a present she'll rather ask you the price and when her friends ask her about it she'll rather tell them the price she bought it than telling them you bought it for her.lol... bro you're not getting married

8. She's not appreciative: if your girlfriend doesn't appreciate what you are doing for her or she's fond of saying "what are you doing for me?" bro she's not ready to marry you. Start looking for an alternative now.

9. She's not humble: if she thinks/act like she's doing you a favour by dating you then she won't marry you bro. Go and look for you size....lol

10. Last but not the least. If she's pregnant for you but can't keep it for no reason: she'll tell you she's not ready or come up with excuses not that you are not capable but she just want to get rid of it Kuz she didn't love you enough nor planning to marry you.

If your BOO possesses 50% of this then you have entered one chance siiiiince. Don't say you're not warned

Buh why are girls this wicked.... U knw u wnt marry him buh u keep collecting and collecting!
What a wicked world we live in!
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by deife(m): 5:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Why would a sane man stick with this type of woman in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 10, 2015
And where is 10 signs that shows that your boyfriend will not marry you

It's time people focus on reasonable things than shits like this.!

Instead of you to pray that you don't marry the wrong person, you are talking of signs!

What if you are too blind to read the signs that says " You're doom if you marry this person?"

So what makes a good lady is when she's not doing those things above?

You better wise up and wake up from your sleep!
Mtcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by niceguy7(m): 5:24am On Jul 10, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
And u wonder why some guys don't marry on time this days
I taya oo
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by bashydemy(m): 5:24am On Jul 10, 2015
6ty6ix:
if you are broke and boring she's not going to think abt geting married to you unless she is over 35
Exactly one of the point i always wanna hear about ladies, They always want ready made rich/Wealthy guy without knowing how hard he worked to to get to where he is before she met him... So tomorrow after getting married to her, She will now want to start controlling him over his hard earn wealth abi? She will want to know How much he is worth in his bank account, she will want to know all about his properties and and also wanna monitor his daily life and activities. She will also want to be the next of kin with that nonsense word i am your better half, I am your wife bla bla bla.... Ladies let me tell you this, You can never control sane man with better street OT who you did not suffer with or who know you only got married to him cos you know he is already made guy will never take you serious cos he will always remember when tings go sour you might left as usual..

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by bashydemy(m): 5:36am On Jul 10, 2015
bakynes:

Where are the many fishes, all girls are the same. My advice to guys is to either forget marriage or put up with the rubbish these ladies of nowadays are doing. Marriage is going extinct, women are trouble if you want to live long keep away from them except when you need them for sex coz if you are asking for fidelity, commitment they can never give it. My own gf have complained and complained abt the rubbish things she does all she is concerned abt is buying the latest clothes, shoes, make hair abt 6 times a month and loading her IG with pictures not concerned abt our future together. I just tire for una everything bring money! Bring money ha!
Bro i swear your reasoning tally with mine, Just forget that bondage call marriage if it's about sex you will always get it that i can bet my life... 100% even your Ex friend won't mind..
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by bashydemy(m): 5:42am On Jul 10, 2015
Evathyst:
Dude! Don't waste your time the answers are right in front of you.

She's materialistic, but she loves you since you did say she has spoken to you about marriage(although, conditionally) & that she respects you. Truth is that every woman has their dark side, hers is just materialism. Another person's own maybe s*x.

Just pray to be rich, or at least be comfortable and there wouldn't be any problem btw u two. But that illusion u'r having of meeting a perfect lady na film-trick o. When jungle mature, e go clear for your eye.

#My 2 cent advice#

Even though I know sey this your story get K-leg, as in lie full am no be small. That still wouldn't stop me from giving my most sincere opinion, cos one man's lie-lie story maybe another person's true-true story.

Shalom!
The bold up there is what make me mad sometimes, So he should pray to be rich or confortable cos of her? and if God forbid things did not work as planned she will break his heart at the end abi....

benjaminiyke:
Bro my advice don't get married to a lady out pity or because you love her but she get some kind attitude/Behavior that can ruin you in future cos no matter what if you are Rich you will still have problem with been materialistic if you lie make you be Dangote her demand will be too high and that will piss you off someday... If you are broke she will make life a living hell for you..

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Eliza5050(f): 5:45am On Jul 10, 2015
My friends,crazy!
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Preciousgirl(f): 5:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by pacino26(m): 5:53am On Jul 10, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Lol guyz are ranting here...its not that serious joor,there are many fishes in the sea tongue

That's too stressful visit a nearby pond (University) and do point and kill. No need going fishing in the deep blue sea.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by karkinase(m): 5:56am On Jul 10, 2015
Mehn, dis signs clear pass Dstv ooo...thumbs up 4 U Op.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by francizy(m): 5:58am On Jul 10, 2015
prettyJoy22:
Lol guyz are ranting here...its not that serious joor,there are many fishes in the sea tongue

Where's my hook, a fish just identified herself... angry grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by pacino26(m): 6:03am On Jul 10, 2015
bakynes:

Where are the many fishes, all girls are the same. My advice to guys is to either forget marriage or put up with the rubbish these ladies of nowadays are doing. Marriage is going extinct, women are trouble if you want to live long keep away from them except when you need them for sex coz if you are asking for fidelity, commitment they can never give it. My own gf have complained and complained abt the rubbish things she does all she is concerned abt is buying the latest clothes, shoes, make hair abt 6 times a month and loading her IG with pictures not concerned abt our future together. I just tire for una everything bring money! Bring money ha!

You don't mean it. Your take anyway but know this, what defines how blessed you're is the wife you get married to. Girls still scream all guys are the same you know. It borders down, who you've been and who you want to be. Most girls reflect the personality of the bf and then husbands. If at the beginning you defined certain principles I think she'll likely key in. Unless you're not serious bout your post, but I'll advice you define your relationship today with some sound principles and morals when she can't key in just close the door and wait to attract like mind like you. But first look inwards.

Cheers, my girl is special and not the same with every other girl. Try to make yours same.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by bashydemy(m): 6:09am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:
Am in receipt of your comment with regards to my post,and honestly speaking I agree with your assessment. I think we will make a great home if am financially stable because aside from her materialistic attitude...she's a great girl. In response to the other part of your opinion; all I posted is the truth and nothing but the truth. Thanks anyway for your candid advice. My most profound gratitude.
Bro, Like i said earlier don't get married to a girl out of pity, Being materialistic is such a bad side of every relationship Because she will keep demanding more and more and you will get tire and mad someday.. My advice is call her and sit her down, If she loves you and want to marry you she have to learn to be a simple girl, If she want to make a good wife she should stop her being too demanding, being materialistic etc.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Cutehector(m): 6:11am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=Obanz2 post=35686550][/quote]lol I don't do chop and clean mouth
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 10, 2015
If she spits it out
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by bashydemy(m): 6:13am On Jul 10, 2015
berbs112:
lubbish!
Sorry go and wash her pants..
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 10, 2015
benjaminiyke:

SEND HER BACK TO WHEREVER YOU MET HER WITH MARIO SPEED

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by herdaywhumi: 6:27am On Jul 10, 2015
my dear friend (Lekan) is doomed.. one bajinatu for that stupid girl. I salute all the smart girl who can turn dangote to a poor boy on the street.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by Donpizzle(m): 6:27am On Jul 10, 2015
6ty6ix:
if you are broke and boring she's not going to think abt geting married to you unless she is over 35

girls b like: dat dude is boring.
If u re lukin for a funny or lively guy, y dnt u go and marry a comedian.....most babes can be more borin than their BF.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by swaggprofessor(m): 6:30am On Jul 10, 2015
ayyaaa, somebody is definitely speaking out of experience.
Re: 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You by bashydemy(m): 6:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Most we marry ? Get one or two kids from baby mamas we are good to go
Wow see my partner in crime.. I swear i no believe in Marriage anymore...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.