Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (49229 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / Am I Taking This Too Far?? / Please Advice Me Am I Taking The Right Marriage Decision??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by fromnigeria(m): 4:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Thank God nothing has happened! If what i have here is true bro,
i believe you have a girl friend, just use her to relief your urge,
what you want from that girl might be same reason her boyfriend throw her out.
Help her, dont hurt her.
Samfigo1:
Nairalanderz I hail thee....
Goodday everyone , I want to share what I am going through at present, I want your advice or better still judge me I could be wrong with my action.
I have been cohabiting with a lady for a week now, before I move on let me share how the cohabitation began.
This girl came to our house when she was seeking admission to a school close to my house, one of my housemates accommodated her, he claimed the girl was his girlfriend, eventually, the girl got admitted into the school and started living with the guy but after two weeks they had misunderstandings the girl had no where to go, this lady in question since she came into the house I have taken her as my sister and my friend so we had good rapport. After the misunderstanding with her boyfriend she walked up to me and told me she wanted to leave her boyfriend's room for my room and that it won't last long just for mean time I concurred with immediate alarcrity I told her no qualm after consulting her boyfriend about her plan, the guy said he has no problem as regards her plan. The following day she packed her things inside my room, I thought I was dreaming, I started mulling on what to do, someone I have taken as my sister chei! Kongi na bastard you know now.... I kept calm, that night we were discussing she started telling me stories on the same matress with me, suddenly, I kept mute I was not responding to her super story I was even facing down because I was trying to pack my John Thomas I didn't want her to see the kind of press up it was performing, she thought I had slept so she kept quiet. After few minutes I did as if I jarupaing Lol. pardon me sleep walking or unconcious turning anyhow (you should have understood) I put one of my hands across, lo and behold it rested on her bossoms I was thinking she would throw away my hand but she didn't, that was why I drew her closer and we started kissing, pressing and the likes but whenever I wanted to go down low she would say stop and I would sluggishly take my hand off her, after 4-5 days I could not control the urge, I said to myself tonight I must enter this girl, when night came we started as usual when I was about going down she said stop I did as if I didn't hear, I was trying to unclothe her, she was still saying stop but I turned deaf ears when I was about to remove her undies she started crying profusely I was like what the hell! Did I beat you? She did say a word other than crying after few seconds she said ''it's because I'm staying here'' my blood that was flowing for 140km/min just slowed down and I left her on the matress and slept off. The following day she did not leave and this sexual urge was unresistable. Nairalanders am I taking advantage of her? or was she trying to form? If I asked her to leave she has no place to go what can I do?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Graccccccccy(f): 4:15am On Jul 12, 2015
MrDoGood:

Guy to be frank, that's not fair.
If you're beginning to like her, just tell her and start a relationship with her Hut I'm not advising you to and if you don't want to, then back off. You'll only loose the respect she has for you.
I encountered a similar issue like this during my university school days. The girl came for PUME and she came 3days to her paper and the person she wanted to stay with was not in Gwags. I ran into her around 10-11pm and she explained everything to me. I felt pity for her and told her she could stay at my place till she's done. We stayed together that night and I left her all alone in my house for the rest of the days so she can be free and i went to my friend's house to stay collecting just her mobile number so I can keep in touch with her.
In summary, she got admitted and finally became my girlfriend's roommate. Now she's married and she has a baby girl. The husband is my business partner and not just that, we're family friends now.

She told the husband how I met and helped her, and now, the trust is nothing to compare.
Life is too small bro. Always do the right thing.
Maybe this was the reason she left that guy hoping to find safety with you and now you want to poke her?
Think twic bro. What goes around comes around.
HAPPY SUNDAY.
Hmmmm! Imagine if u had enter her then... OP, think with ur head and not with ur JT or woteva u call it.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Israel5(m): 4:19am On Jul 12, 2015
U ar nt a gentleman thts why u ar nt responsible thus u dnt hav self control. What are you doin? Helping the girl? Is she paying u? When U want smethng in return for an assistance u rendered wthout compulsion, it bcoms tryin to take advantage . Yes, u ar takin advantage of d girl. She shld sleep on d floor whle u take d bed or vice versa if u ar 'very' kind for gentleman u ought to be. It seems u wer happy abt her break up. C'mon dude, u culd make her fall for u if u want to bt nt d other way.. Making d guys luk lyk dogs. Dnt disgrace me again abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by toyoutoyou: 4:19am On Jul 12, 2015
U are not taking advantage of her,but u are only trying to help her enjoy her stay in ur room.
As for the lady who likes crying anytime u want to make u both enjoy the mood,just join her in crying whenever she starts shedding tears because both of u are always enjoying the sweet mood at the beginning of the game before she later bursts into tears.Don't let her leave ur room without attaining ur goal because ur destiny is her hand.You need to take ur destiny from her.Continue to press further and see if ur destiny will not finally be given to u.Ur destiny is between the lady's legs,DON''T LET HER DEPRIVE U OF UR DESTINY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by kenoz(m): 4:22am On Jul 12, 2015
grin One thing I know is just that you can't sleep on the same bed with an opposite sex and avoid such a thing. Unless the person is your real blood.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by cexodele(m): 4:28am On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:
Goodday everyone , I want to share what I am going through at present, I want your advice or better still judge me I could be wrong with my action.
I have been cohabiting with a lady for a week now, before I move on let me share how the cohabitation began.
This girl came to our house when she was seeking admission to a school close to my house, one of my housemates accommodated her, he claimed the girl was his girlfriend, eventually, the girl got admitted into the school and started living with the guy but after two weeks they had misunderstandings the girl had no where to go, this lady in question since she came into the house I have taken her as my sister and my friend so we had good rapport. After the misunderstanding with her boyfriend she walked up to me and told me she wanted to leave her boyfriend's room for my room and that it won't last long just for mean time I concurred with immediate alarcrity I told her no qualm after consulting her boyfriend about her plan, the guy said he has no problem as regards her plan. The following day she packed her things inside my room, I thought I was dreaming, I started mulling on what to do, someone I have taken as my sister chei! Kongi na bastard you know now.... I kept calm, that night we were discussing she started telling me stories on the same matress with me, suddenly, I kept mute I was not responding to her super story I was even facing down because I was trying to pack my John Thomas I didn't want her to see the kind of press up it was performing, she thought I had slept so she kept quiet. After few minutes I did as if I jarupaing Lol. pardon me sleep walking or unconcious turning anyhow (you should have understood) I put one of my hands across, lo and behold it rested on her bossoms I was thinking she would throw away my hand but she didn't, that was why I drew her closer and we started kissing, pressing and the likes but whenever I wanted to go down low she would say stop and I would sluggishly take my hand off her, after 4-5 days I could not control the urge, I said to myself tonight I must enter this girl, when night came we started as usual when I was about going down she said stop I did as if I didn't hear, I was trying to unclothe her, she was still saying stop but I turned deaf ears when I was about to remove her undies she started crying profusely I was like what the hell! Did I beat you? She did say a word other than crying after few seconds she said ''it's because I'm staying here'' my blood that was flowing for 140km/min just slowed down and I left her on the matress and slept off. The following day she did not leave and this sexual urge was unresistable. Nairalanders am I taking advantage of her? or was she trying to form? If I asked her to leave she has no place to go what can I do?
No u r only advicing her to pack her stuff n leave!!!
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by cococandy(f): 4:45am On Jul 12, 2015
Both of you need your heads checked.
Why couldn't the girl seek help from a fellow lady if she needs to share private quarters for that long?

And you. They are telling you to stop and you're forming deaf ears undecided. Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by ichommy(m): 4:49am On Jul 12, 2015
grin
samdolad:
Bros control ur konji o & if u cannot den let her find another place to sleep. Bt why d girl sef dey allow romance bt she no want d koko gangan? If una continue like dis, its jst a matter of time b4 una collabo o cheesy
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by IamLEGEND1: 4:55am On Jul 12, 2015
agrovick:
I just have this abbreviation for u, GPU Berra come and complete this fantasy

badt man doesnt indulge in any fantasy or fallacy, mate.
#TrueStory
but me just dey try relate to the O.P.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by IamLEGEND1: 4:59am On Jul 12, 2015
ikombe:
continue na undecided

The remaining part na "Adults onoy: 21+" and you know say plenty shidren dey NL
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by IamLEGEND1: 5:08am On Jul 12, 2015
dayosweetness:
lolzz...dark knight rises inded..see punch line abeg!
True story bro.
#GirlsTooGetProblem
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Ashantee(f): 5:13am On Jul 12, 2015
let her be
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by islandmoon: 5:18am On Jul 12, 2015
yes you are taking advantage of her ! she didnt want to do that, probably because she have a relationship back home and only hanging around there because her parent has not been paid 8month Salary by the Osun State Governor , Ogbeni Rafiudeen Aregbesola.
she's only seeking refuge, you know her fellow girls will hardly accommodate her and feed her for free without tongue lashing her..

the said neighbor is certainly not her boy friend, because no boy friend will tolerate that,

its two way thing.

1.the guy probably couldn't tolerated the same thing and decided to kick her out, and he only passed her to you because he knows you will jam rock!

2. the guy has already done her(sic) -and because it wasn't the girls nature has refused to be the guy sex machine and that lead to her running to you

do not rape! discus with a female friend to accommodate her. Thanks..
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by funsho4man(m): 5:26am On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:
o boy what do you want us to say now, the ball is in your cut.....?
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by okoocheche(m): 5:28am On Jul 12, 2015
ebamma:
My guy ,

You are not taking advantage of her,

Next time, When Its like 1pm, try to remove her pants enter am again,

If she no gree,

Tell am say

I resemble Jesus Christ for your eye

Shey you wan come stay for free house chop free food,.

I tell you say I be charity organisation?
hear monkey talk. Is not good. I think u don't have a sister, do you?

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 12, 2015
Effect of too much nollywood
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by SkinnyDude(m): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2015
littlemistress:
That girl is silly! Isn't she wise enough to know her bf is merely using her as a play toy?
How can he just agree she lives with his male friend??
Doesn't she have female friends she can squat with instead if living with random guys?

Does she have parents/guardians at all?
Has she no shame or dignity??
Look who's crying about victimization undecided

Damn!! How old is she by the way?
na question mark full this your post...
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by greggng: 6:31am On Jul 12, 2015
Don't force her she will give u the thing as time goes on. It is sweeter if she willingly gives it to you. You re trying to advantage of her. Remenber God gave you air for free
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by MDOLOFU: 6:33am On Jul 12, 2015
donbenedict:
Can a boy and a gurl sleep on d same bed and nothn will happen?
. Yes notin bt dat gal would hav look for another alternative dan a guy house. My tri n ask ha y she is refusin u outside d house les see ha response. Frankly u are takin advantage of ha
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by SkinnyDude(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2015
misspicy:

Am hurt by this post.Op tell that girl to move out of ur auz b4 u rape her.its gonna end in rape.
The world is so polluted this dayys that men cannot help women out of their free will.but rather what they can get frm a woman.vice versa.
That girl is still a teenager or she might not be exposed yet.am sure she is a fresher.
I wish I had her contact to talk some sense into her,she needs advice.
Am so pissed of right now.NL boys you guys are a disappointment to the human race with all the useless advice yu gave dis guy.
you are always bittered. dont know why
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by jabojafa(m): 6:39am On Jul 12, 2015
yilly:
ask ur "John Thomas" to stay calm. and u shouldn't Hv ignored her like dat, she will definitely think dat way, even I, would do dat.
OP, a woman is a slow starterin luv making as compared to men. For dem, love making shd start right from d morning of a new day with simple nonsexual touches, hugs, kisses, romantic messages and gestures and jst playing with her etc. Show her u luv n want her n not her body during d day. Reassure her care much abot her n nt want her body like her bf. To get her at night try these during d day n see d outcome... She knows if she let u once it wud b a daily occurence so she hs to b sure u truly want her n not jst her bodt.....OP hope u r 18yrs n above and plz dnt ry des if u r not married oh...
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by MzOnajin1(f): 6:45am On Jul 12, 2015
mightsparrow:
Like seriously? And to think you are a woman baffles me.If someone makes use of such opportunity on you, will you be glad? Op, don't be a dog that eats the bone on it's neck.
Excuse you? She should know what is coming, d fact dt am a woman does not mean I don't know what is right , I would never try such nonsense, going over to sleep with a guy who is not my bf and dey both kissed sef. Ogbeni I only answered d op's question oooooo. No offence
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by SkinnyDude(m): 6:49am On Jul 12, 2015
MrDoGood:

Guy to be frank, that's not fair.
If you're beginning to like her, just tell her and start a relationship with her Hut I'm not advising you to and if you don't want to, then back off. You'll only loose the respect she has for you.
I encountered a similar issue like this during my university school days. The girl came for PUME and she came 3days to her paper and the person she wanted to stay with was not in Gwags. I ran into her around 10-11pm and she explained everything to me. I felt pity for her and told her she could stay at my place till she's done. We stayed together that night and I left her all alone in my house for the rest of the days so she can be free and i went to my friend's house to stay collecting just her mobile number so I can keep in touch with her.
In summary, she got admitted and finally became my girlfriend's roommate. Now she's married and she has a baby girl. The husband is my business partner and not just that, we're family friends now.

She told the husband how I met and helped her, and now, the trust is nothing to compare.
Life is too small bro. Always do the right thing.
Maybe this was the reason she left that guy hoping to find safety with you and now you want to poke her?
Think twic bro. What goes around comes around.
HAPPY SUNDAY.
your story is nice. but, bro. that was then. the world has changed.
people take advantage of nice people, especially girls. i have been there before. i now perceive every girl like a criminal
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Boss13: 6:50am On Jul 12, 2015
Chief, I consider you a student based on the narration of your bedroom. It is good you hesitated because you were about to rape that lady and that is a criminal offense.

No means no - when a lady says no, respect her wish and be gentlemanly about it.

To answer you correctly, you were taking advantage of her.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 12, 2015
ManTiger:
Hmmmm. This kind thing happened to me. I housed 3 ladies during their preparation for PUTME, I literally left my room for them. So after the session break, one of them came back for a holiday and planned to stay till another session start so she could just resume together with us and we stayed together. I took her like a sister, she do the cooking, washing and the likes, I did not make any advances and believe me, when her 2 friends resumes session together, they all make jest of me saying all sort of things like i'm not up to the task and co, me wey be say na only boxer my CGPA dey wear...

Moral of the story... enter the place and do like 2face cos that's what everyone will be thinking. It will pain you more if you no browse her website and she start making jest of you afterwards!
let dem mock you. U proved to them dat u are a man with morals.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by MzOnajin1(f): 6:54am On Jul 12, 2015
gregzone:

Imagine this coming from a lady!
so because am a lady means I should not make comments, b4 u go and sleep in a guys house, u should knw wt is coming. Dt is rubbish, sleeping over with a guy dt is nt ur bf.lol, or am I supposed to pretend have never heard d word "SEX"?
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by ginggerxy: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2015
OP this thing nevr don nah put am back for fire tongue
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2015
karllemah44:
lolz na wa oh with dis kin talk do u want our beloved op to start cryin lyk d gurl gringrin
no mind the OP hm Don smoke west Germany
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by beyoncausme: 7:17am On Jul 12, 2015
yes u are and u already know that stop saying u took her as ur sister,because if u did u wont be trying to get in her pants...please let her be only if and only if u people are lovers ...and yes a boy and a gal can stay on the same bed and nothing would happen....its just a matter if getting ur focus right...

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Youngpo413: 7:20am On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:
Bros you no try at all,if you no get girlfriend go and find one Asap,you are just taking advantage of her ...assuming you take things slowly,you would have reached the promise land,slow and steady always wins.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by papazboi1(m): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2015
Broz take it from me I have been in this condition b4 ......she is the one taking advantage of you....you see that question coz am staying in ur house ! I hear am for coz to 6 good months...if you no take time dat gal go use that question hold you for work stay for ur room finish skul.....be a man bro
Samfigo1:
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by itunity007(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2015
pls where can i download dis firm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.