Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (49226 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / Am I Taking This Too Far?? / Please Advice Me Am I Taking The Right Marriage Decision??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by MzOnajin1(f): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
islandmoon:

am so disappointed in you and you comment as a woman, do you even wear panties? i read your only post on nairaland and it says a lot about you

it read...

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY,
Have noticed most guys complain about we girls, that we are too demanding. We don't what to do to make them happy, so my dear ladies I compiled 8 ways for us to make guys happy. 1. Don't ask for money! 2.Forget about asking for money! 3.Never mention the word "MONEY" 4.Don't even think about money! 5.Reject when he gives you money 6.Be very mad at him if he tries to give you money. 7.Warn him you will break up with him if he tries to give you money. 8.Threaten him you will commit suicide if he ever tries to give you money.

what is your point?
lol, did u even read d post? Can u do d same thing dt girl did? She left her bf's room to anoda guys room and and d guy even kissed her wth no objections 4rm her. Anyway, ur comments speaks much abt u.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Classicman47(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
samdolad:
Bros control ur konji o & if u cannot den let her find another place to sleep. Bt why d girl sef dey allow romance bt she no want d koko gangan? If una continue like dis, its jst a matter of time b4 una collabo o cheesy

I think the lady is only indulging the guy to that extent because she doesn't want to appear disrespectful or cold or rude.
But what she doesn't understand is that some folks are never satisfied.
U give him a kiss, further he wants sex.
Infact I think the whole arrangement is odd. A mature man and woman sleeping on the same bed? Are they married? Or are they lovers?
That girl had beta look for a girl to squat with asap before the guy go rape her.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Classicman47(m): 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op sori to say bt u are a terrible liar,what abt the b.f?u tink he is dumb ah?so the guy accept to his g.f staying in anoda guy room without tinking twice? The gal allowed u to romance her even when she knew her b.f is in dat same house? They have misunderstanding so she packed out? Guy ur lie is outdated...am nt falling for this.

I respect your opinion but personally I don't have any reason not to believe the young man's story.
Infact the other fella might have lied about the lady in question being his girlfriend. He might have said that to cover his tracks and prevent the other guys in the lodge from digging further.
Now, did u try to imagine why he later drove the girl out of his room??
Ans: he might have pulled the same stunt the Op is pulling right now and the girl turned him down totally. So he got disappointed and asks her to leave! And that explains why he said it's Ok for the Op to take the girl in if he wanted.
See na guys we be oh, so I believe the story gan.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Classicman47(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:
na chop and clean mouth d guy dey do... Na casual bf... Na my guy I sabi am!

So u too wan chop and clean mouth? Nawao. Why is it dat guys can't do some1 a favour without expecting something in return?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Classicman47(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bonapart:
1: you're foolish
2: you're stupid for not knowing that you're foolish
3: you've taken more than advantage but you're now extra advantageous
4: fornication is a sin before God
5: God is watching you
resist that urge before it hinders your destiny

You wey you no quote me na you do well pass

Read my signature

Yea, I read ur signature. And I think its ODD for someone who goes about calling other people foolish and stupid
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by fortunechy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
hw can u take communion witout confirmation??
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Kylez(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Capableben:
Pls how much did it cost u to shoot d video, wanna shoot too

My label actually covered the cost.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Joetete123: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Yes pls. You are indeed taking advantage over her and kindly desist hencefort. Be disciplined and help without wanting gratitude in kind. Enjoy ur weekend.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by aspirebig: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op, if this your story is true, for the fact they you have kissed, caress her breast, etc, you have already taken FULL advantage of her.

Is it because, uou haven't entered the place?

My candid advice is that you should allow her leave now before it is too late.

You might pregnant her in the process of all these your cohabiting. Trust me, soon, she will fall for you, especially if you are taking good care of her, by telling her good gists, buy her things, and you don't shout on her, gradually she will relax, I don't know how old you are, but you sound like a student, all these are normal things happening in a school environment, especially in tertiary space.But this is not where I am going....

This is real thing, God forbid that anything happen to her, you will regret the day she packed into your house. Police will hold you first before you will start looking for her family, then you will find out that she has Uncles, Cousins and Auntie in that town.

Becareful and be wise.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by creepsyme(f): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
how can she put a bone in a dogs mouth to keep? I wuld have almost raped her if I were you, she shuld know it is dangerous to live wit a guy in same room who is not ur blood broda.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Goldmaxx(f): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
mirenda:

Weldone. keep propagating the gospel of indiscriminate sex. The abstract called Nemesis would soon catch up with you.
you are still having sex with your bf and u dy here dy claim holier
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by rhames(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:
Nairalanderz I hail thee....
Goodday everyone , I want to share what I am going through at present, I want your advice or better still judge me I could be wrong with my action.
I have been cohabiting with a lady for a week now, before I move on let me share how the cohabitation began.
This girl came to our house when she was seeking admission to a school close to my house, one of my housemates accommodated her, he claimed the girl was his girlfriend, eventually, the girl got admitted into the school and started living with the guy but after two weeks they had misunderstandings the girl had no where to go, this lady in question since she came into the house I have taken her as my sister and my friend so we had good rapport. After the misunderstanding with her boyfriend she walked up to me and told me she wanted to leave her boyfriend's room for my room and that it won't last long just for mean time I concurred with immediate alarcrity I told her no qualm after consulting her boyfriend about her plan, the guy said he has no problem as regards her plan. The following day she packed her things inside my room, I thought I was dreaming, I started mulling on what to do, someone I have taken as my sister chei! Kongi na bastard you know now.... I kept calm, that night we were discussing she started telling me stories on the same matress with me, suddenly, I kept mute I was not responding to her super story I was even facing down because I was trying to pack my John Thomas I didn't want her to see the kind of press up it was performing, she thought I had slept so she kept quiet. After few minutes I did as if I jarupaing Lol. pardon me sleep walking or unconcious turning anyhow (you should have understood) I put one of my hands across, lo and behold it rested on her bossoms I was thinking she would throw away my hand but she didn't, that was why I drew her closer and we started kissing, pressing and the likes but whenever I wanted to go down low she would say stop and I would sluggishly take my hand off her, after 4-5 days I could not control the urge, I said to myself tonight I must enter this girl, when night came we started as usual when I was about going down she said stop I did as if I didn't hear, I was trying to unclothe her, she was still saying stop but I turned deaf ears when I was about to remove her undies she started crying profusely I was like what the hell! Did I beat you? She did say a word other than crying after few seconds she said ''it's because I'm staying here'' my blood that was flowing for 140km/min just slowed down and I left her on the matress and slept off. The following day she did not leave and this sexual urge was unresistable. Nairalanders am I taking advantage of her? or was she trying to form? If I asked her to leave she has no place to go what can I do?

Stop disguising this story, you had a bad intention right from the word go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
When I was in school, such happened to me. but my own case is different. I accommodated her almost a year , but we can do every things ,like kissing , for plays and so on, even sucking my arsenal , but when I tried to do the main thing she will tell me not to take an advantage of her situation. I keep on trying until i discovered her reason. She can't sleep with any man she loves, that she loves me very much. She doesn't stop me having a female visitors. when she
told Me that I thought she was joking, until I realized her truth. I know one lecturer she slept with died two months after that., one of my course mate called chuks also died misery after short time. Guy tell her to leave ur house before you disappear just like that.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by zainyola(f): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
donbenedict:
I dnt think so

Sweety hv done dt bfr it ur determination
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Xtardom(m): 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Sit ha down and talk 2 ha. pple dnt do tynz witout realon
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by leykeh: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Graccccccccy:
Oke Ose in Ilorin
..yes
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by engrolawei: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
MrDoGood:

Guy to be frank, that's not fair.
If you're beginning to like her, just tell her and start a relationship with her Hut I'm not advising you to and if you don't want to, then back off. You'll only loose the respect she has for you.
I encountered a similar issue like this during my university school days. The girl came for PUME and she came 3days to her paper and the person she wanted to stay with was not in Gwags. I ran into her around 10-11pm and she explained everything to me. I felt pity for her and told her she could stay at my place till she's done. We stayed together that night and I left her all alone in my house for the rest of the days so she can be free and i went to my friend's house to stay collecting just her mobile number so I can keep in touch with her.
In summary, she got admitted and finally became my girlfriend's roommate. Now she's married and she has a baby girl. The husband is my business partner and not just that, we're family friends now.

She told the husband how I met and helped her, and now, the trust is nothing to compare.
Life is too small bro. Always do the right thing.
Maybe this was the reason she left that guy hoping to find safety with you and now you want to poke her?
Think twic bro. What goes around comes around.
HAPPY SUNDAY.
Very Nice one my brother. This is the best advice

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Richie77: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2015
From my own point of view, You responded to the call of nature since u're not sick and she's not your blood relation but since you know u're not a saint, you shouldn't have allowed her to check in to ur room. You should have settled the issue btw her and the bf. To be candid, you didn't take advantage of her but u've made the wrong decision for accommodating her.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by GideonRomeo(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Lukin at it psycologically...u re jst takin advantage of her coz de reason why she alwaz let u explore her body is bcoz u accomodated her nd sayin de word no wudnt be wud be hostile dat shud be de reason she was sheding tears....dat is sum super natural power pushin u..it is alwaz said dat a man with a strong urge of sex is lyk a lion after itz prey...so my advice is dat u shud du everyth u ve to du to mk sure she nd her b.f cumz bck 2geda.....bt guy u dey enjoy ooooooh u press her boobs en don du nah ;DLukin at it psycologically...u re jst takin advantage of her coz de reason why she alwaz let u explore her body is bcoz u accomodated her nd sayin de word no wudnt be wud be hostile dat shud be de reason she was sheding tears....dat is sum super natural power pushin u..it is alwaz said dat a man with a strong urge of sex is lyk a lion after itz prey...so my advice is dat u shud du everyth u ve to du to mk sure she nd her b.f cumz bck 2geda.....bt guy u dey enjoy ooooooh u press her boobs en don du nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.