Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (49233 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / Am I Taking This Too Far?? / Please Advice Me Am I Taking The Right Marriage Decision??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by IamLEGEND1: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2015
agrovick:
Issoright, living up to your moniker right

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by MrDoGood(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2015
Graccccccccy:
Hmmmm! Imagine if u had enter her then... OP, think with ur head and not with ur JT or woteva u call it.
You know my dear, an idle man is the devil's workshop.
I have alot to think about and alots to do. Starting from my studies back then and to my business now. So, poking and chasing every girl that comes across my way is not even an option for me because it won't add to my bank deposit.
But that doesn't mean i don't grin grin My fiancee is there but still, it's no food anyway.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by iamdammie(m): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2015
Alaye u no pure joor....u be man nw....why u cum dey bleep up lyk dis....oya mek I give u code...stop every form of touching wif her...remain nice as usual bt dnt mek any form of advances towards her anymore...do am for a week....bro, she go cum beg u wif her kitten ni...dem no born her mama...ja ara e paddy
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by babs01(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2015
donbenedict:
Can a boy and a gurl sleep on d same bed and nothn will happen?
I've done dat with 3 gals b4 @ different tym
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by refreshrate: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2015
babs01:

I've done dat with 3 gals b4 @ different tym

Ah sometin is wrongi o
Dont allow your mumsi hear dis type of tini o, the fasting no go get part 2.

Tiri difrent girls and notin happunu eh wahala re o
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Daresh(f): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:
Nairalanderz I hail thee....
Goodday everyone , I want to share what I am going through at present, I want your advice or better still judge me I could be wrong with my action.
I have been cohabiting with a lady for a week now, before I move on let me share how the cohabitation began.
This girl came to our house when she was seeking admission to a school close to my house, one of my housemates accommodated her, he claimed the girl was his girlfriend, eventually, the girl got admitted into the school and started living with the guy but after two weeks they had misunderstandings the girl had no where to go, this lady in question since she came into the house I have taken her as my sister and my friend so we had good rapport. After the misunderstanding with her boyfriend she walked up to me and told me she wanted to leave her boyfriend's room for my room and that it won't last long just for mean time I concurred with immediate alarcrity I told her no qualm after consulting her boyfriend about her plan, the guy said he has no problem as regards her plan. The following day she packed her things inside my room, I thought I was dreaming, I started mulling on what to do, someone I have taken as my sister chei! Kongi na bastard you know now.... I kept calm, that night we were discussing she started telling me stories on the same matress with me, suddenly, I kept mute I was not responding to her super story I was even facing down because I was trying to pack my John Thomas I didn't want her to see the kind of press up it was performing, she thought I had slept so she kept quiet. After few minutes I did as if I jarupaing Lol. pardon me sleep walking or unconcious turning anyhow (you should have understood) I put one of my hands across, lo and behold it rested on her bossoms I was thinking she would throw away my hand but she didn't, that was why I drew her closer and we started kissing, pressing and the likes but whenever I wanted to go down low she would say stop and I would sluggishly take my hand off her, after 4-5 days I could not control the urge, I said to myself tonight I must enter this girl, when night came we started as usual when I was about going down she said stop I did as if I didn't hear, I was trying to unclothe her, she was still saying stop but I turned deaf ears when I was about to remove her undies she started crying profusely I was like what the hell! Did I beat you? She did say a word other than crying after few seconds she said ''it's because I'm staying here'' my blood that was flowing for 140km/min just slowed down and I left her on the matress and slept off. The following day she did not leave and this sexual urge was unresistable. Nairalanders am I taking advantage of her? or was she trying to form? If I asked her to leave she has no place to go what can I do?

You tried to rape her. It is RAPE!! No means NO you fool.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by sakalisis(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:
Goodday everyone , I want to share what I am going through at present, I want your advice or better still judge me I could be wrong with my action.
I have been cohabiting with a lady for a week now, before I move on let me share how the cohabitation began.
This girl came to our house when she was seeking admission to a school close to my house, one of my housemates accommodated her, he claimed the girl was his girlfriend, eventually, the girl got admitted into the school and started living with the guy but after two weeks they had misunderstandings the girl had no where to go, this lady in question since she came into the house I have taken her as my sister and my friend so we had good rapport. After the misunderstanding with her boyfriend she walked up to me and told me she wanted to leave her boyfriend's room for my room and that it won't last long just for mean time I concurred with immediate alarcrity I told her no qualm after consulting her boyfriend about her plan, the guy said he has no problem as regards her plan. The following day she packed her things inside my room, I thought I was dreaming, I started mulling on what to do, someone I have taken as my sister chei! Kongi na bastard you know now.... I kept calm, that night we were discussing she started telling me stories on the same matress with me, suddenly, I kept mute I was not responding to her super story I was even facing down because I was trying to pack my John Thomas I didn't want her to see the kind of press up it was performing, she thought I had slept so she kept quiet. After few minutes I did as if I jarupaing Lol. pardon me sleep walking or unconcious turning anyhow (you should have understood) I put one of my hands across, lo and behold it rested on her bossoms I was thinking she would throw away my hand but she didn't, that was why I drew her closer and we started kissing, pressing and the likes but whenever I wanted to go down low she would say stop and I would sluggishly take my hand off her, after 4-5 days I could not control the urge, I said to myself tonight I must enter this girl, when night came we started as usual when I was about going down she said stop I did as if I didn't hear, I was trying to unclothe her, she was still saying stop but I turned deaf ears when I was about to remove her undies she started crying profusely I was like what the hell! Did I beat you? She did say a word other than crying after few seconds she said ''it's because I'm staying here'' my blood that was flowing for 140km/min just slowed down and I left her on the matress and slept off. The following day she did not leave and this sexual urge was unresistable. Nairalanders am I taking advantage of her? or was she trying to form? If I asked her to leave she has no place to go what can I do?

@OP, U r Mumu Number 2 i will see in FP today, she fit kiss and press and yet she no wan make u do the tinx by crying, that is reverse psychology, abeg Bang the Bitch and update us soon, stop being a Duara Dullard
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by galantjoe(m): 11:03am On Jul 12, 2015
as for me u re no taking any advantage of her. she voluntarily came to ur house. u give her accomodation and even food. and the girl is not ue sister.

then how could she pay back those gestures. so she should give u her toto as a mean of payment otherwise i will advice u to eject her. women dont deserve free gift. because she might have bf and everybody will think will f*cking her.

despise free donation to girls
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by scachy(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:

U said we could judge u, but am not gonna do that.
But I will advise to to stop the kissing and touching if it will be possible for u. Delete the sexual fantasy u created in ur mind about her. Take her like ur sis if u can and in due time, she could willingly give u what u r craving for. Help her without expecting anything in return, even if she didn't give in to ur sexual demands, I believe she won't forget what u did for her in time to come.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Guy u don Bleep up It's pple like u dat mak ladies say tins like we don't giv without collecting,dats bad u better go beg ha.shey u knw get galfwend ni if u cnt control urself den u shudnt hav acpted ha in ur haus

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by JayJustus(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2015
konji konji...story gat k leg a lirru bit tho
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by babs01(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2015
refreshrate:

Ah sometin is wrongi o Dont allow your mumsi hear dis type of tini o, the fasting no go get part 2.
Tiri difrent girls and notin happunu eh wahala re o
no be wahala @ all na sef control

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Graccccccccy(f): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
leykeh:

Graccccccccy...it happend in Oke ose
Oke Ose in Ilorin
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by millstone(m): 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
donbenedict:

I heard of a guy who took his gf he has been dating for ova 3 years in a hotel n culdnt do shit...she's a virgin n so is he
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
She is taking advantage of you.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
She is taking advantage of you.

How is she taking advantage of him? Have you never sought for help from someone in your life? She only needed assistance thats all.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
askibee:
Guy u don Bleep up It's pple like u dat mak ladies say tins like we don't giv without collecting,dats bad u better go beg ha.shey u knw get galfwend ni if u cnt control urself den u shudnt hav acpted ha in ur haus

Don't mind him. They dont think of consequences, before doing things.

I reallu feel for the girl. All she needed was temporary accomodation till her admission works out. She probably had no money to lodge in a hotel. something tells me she that boyfriend kicked her out because she refuse to sleep with him too. Infact she even tried. Because against her will, she still allowed OP romance and smooch her just to pacify him atleast. But he still wants to take adventage and rape her. You think it is so easy to allow just anybody sleep with you against your will? She probably would not forgive herself for that.

Enough said. No means NO!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by thelish(f): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
Deexxy:
Op if you can't keep a woman in your house without seeing her as a means to satisfy your sexual urge please kindly tell her to leave.

You're definitely taking advantage of her. Women are weak and they can easily fall for such advances.
am in love with this comment.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
mirenda:

How is she taking advantage of him? Have you never sought for help from someone in your life? She only needed assistance thats all.

1.) This guy is housing her and most likely feeds her too. What are the chances of her fellow girl providing her room and board, without her bringing anything to the table.

2.) She has no intention of staying a few days.

3.) The only reason he took her in is because she has a pussy, and his sole intent is to get some.

4.) She kisses him, etc to keep him hopeful and string him along long enough.

5.) So long as she is there, his chances of sleeping with a new girl is very slim.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by zainyola(f): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
donbenedict:

Hell yeah
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Capableben(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kylez:
Eye See... shocked

Anticipate the video SPENDOE! by your's faithfully, Kylez! It's hot!

Sneak Peek : wink
Pls how much did it cost u to shoot d video, wanna shoot too
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

1.) This guy is housing her and most likely feeds her too. What are the chances of her fellow girl providing her room and board, without her bringing anything to the table.

2.) She has no intention of staying a few days.

She is only there for a short time. OP stated clearly that she is processing her admission. Such running around should not take weeks.

BuddhaPalm:

3.) The only reason he took her in is because she has a pussy, and his sole intent is to get some.

4.) She kisses him, etc to keep him hopeful and string him along long enough.

5.) So long as she is there, his chances of sleeping with a new girl is very slim.

OP developed friendship with her and took her in as a sister. He said that himself. So she trusted him but she had anticipated he would want something so she allowed some touchings.
It is not a pretty situation to be in dire need. At such times you need real friends not people who would take advantage of you.

She has feelings too. And if she likes OP she could date him but as at the moment, she probably has a lot on her mind as regards her admission and circumstance. Unwilling sex is the last thing on her mind. She should be left alone. If OP cannot continue he should state so and evict her rather than trying to rape her..

Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Goldmaxx(f): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1, have sex with her,she's only forming as if she no want the cucumber.There are ways to persuade her into having sex with her like asking her out and being nice to her but don't RAPE her.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by donbenedict(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
zainyola:

Hell yeah
I dnt think so

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Samfigo1, have sex with her,she's only forming as if she no want the cucumber.There are ways to persuade her into having sex with her like asking her out and being nice to her but don't RAPE her.

Weldone. keep propagating the gospel of indiscriminate sex. The abstract called Nemesis would soon catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
mirenda:

She is only there for a short time. OP stated clearly that she is processing her admission. Such running around should not take weeks.

"...This girl came to our house when she was seeking admission to a school close to my house, one of my housemates accommodated her, he claimed the girl was his girlfriend, eventually, the girl got admitted into the school and started living with the guy but after two weeks..."
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

"...This girl came to our house when she was seeking admission to a school close to my house, one of my housemates accommodated her, he claimed the girl was his girlfriend, eventually, the girl got admitted into the school and started living with the guy but after two weeks..."

And so?

In 2 to 3 weeks she should be able to sort out her own accomodation. She can't be planning to squat with the guy forever if she is sane
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by cjevitex(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
this is very bad of you OP, I know how hard it can be but u need to control ur self for God sake. ur definitely taking advantage for her. in fact can't we help in life anymore be it female or what so ever.

Be guided or take her out.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Demostical01(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Chai... u see your life now and na brother that girl dey call you oooh, o sick ghaan wahalai

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Classicman47(m): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Deexxy:
Op if you can't keep a woman in your house without seeing her as a means to satisfy your sexual urge please kindly tell her to leave.

You're definitely taking advantage of her. Women are weak and they can easily fall for such advances.

Its not even about her falling for his advances. This is definitely blackmail if I am not mistaken. Psychological blackmail, u are trying to get her to sleep with you because u are harbouring her in ur house? This is not cool.
I think u are better off asking her to mend fences with her boyfriend and leave ur house than raping her one of these nights.
Thank u O P

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Damminglola(f): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
donbenedict:
Yes, countless of times...
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
mirenda:

And so?

In 2 to 3 weeks she should be able to sort out her own accommodation. She can't be planning to squat with the guy forever if she is sane

She has ALREADY stayed with the other guy for 2/3 weeks.

ALREADY.

And she's now staying with a new 1diot for an indeterminate amount of time cloaked in 'soon'.

Very soon she'll start bringing new boyfriends to fvck in his room, while locking him out.

She should try the damsel in distress stunt with her fellow females, let's see how that works out for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo / Top 5 Ways To Stop Masturbation / When She Knows You Don't Love Her But She Is Still Coming Closer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.