Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (49231 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / Am I Taking This Too Far?? / Please Advice Me Am I Taking The Right Marriage Decision??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by oochi123(f): 12:35am On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:
Nairalanderz I hail thee....
Goodday everyone , I want to share what I am going through at present, I want your advice or better still judge me I could be wrong with my action.
I have been cohabiting with a lady for a week now, before I move on let me share how the cohabitation began.
This girl came to our house when she was seeking admission to a school close to my house, one of my housemates accommodated her, he claimed the girl was his girlfriend, eventually, the girl got admitted into the school and started living with the guy but after two weeks they had misunderstandings the girl had no where to go, this lady in question since she came into the house I have taken her as my sister and my friend so we had good rapport. After the misunderstanding with her boyfriend she walked up to me and told me she wanted to leave her boyfriend's room for my room and that it won't last long just for mean time I concurred with immediate alarcrity I told her no qualm after consulting her boyfriend about her plan, the guy said he has no problem as regards her plan. The following day she packed her things inside my room, I thought I was dreaming, I started mulling on what to do, someone I have taken as my sister chei! Kongi na bastard you know now.... I kept calm, that night we were discussing she started telling me stories on the same matress with me, suddenly, I kept mute I was not responding to her super story I was even facing down because I was trying to pack my John Thomas I didn't want her to see the kind of press up it was performing, she thought I had slept so she kept quiet. After few minutes I did as if I jarupaing Lol. pardon me sleep walking or unconcious turning anyhow (you should have understood) I put one of my hands across, lo and behold it rested on her bossoms I was thinking she would throw away my hand but she didn't, that was why I drew her closer and we started kissing, pressing and the likes but whenever I wanted to go down low she would say stop and I would sluggishly take my hand off her, after 4-5 days I could not control the urge, I said to myself tonight I must enter this girl, when night came we started as usual when I was about going down she said stop I did as if I didn't hear, I was trying to unclothe her, she was still saying stop but I turned deaf ears when I was about to remove her undies she started crying profusely I was like what the hell! Did I beat you? She did say a word other than crying after few seconds she said ''it's because I'm staying here'' my blood that was flowing for 140km/min just slowed down and I left her on the matress and slept off. The following day she did not leave and this sexual urge was unresistable. Nairalanders am I taking advantage of her? or was she trying to form? If I asked her to leave she has no place to go what can I do?
. U did nt do well at all. And I think u wanted to take advantage of her.for crying out loud her bf stays in de same compound wit u. U wouldn't ve allowed her stay since u knw her bfrnd stay around. And I also blame de babe too for nt saying No when u started necking n kissing.pls just help her until she packs out of ur house.haba ma na,if u feel like doing it,go meet ur bae.de little help u render to her c ould go a long way.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by AlienStar: 12:36am On Jul 12, 2015
Whatever! jst make sure u use protection!

laying blame on u or d gal cnt change anytin it is either she leaves or d sh*t happen.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by ijmb102edu(m): 12:36am On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:
Goodday everyone , I want to share what I am going through at present, I want your advice or better still judge me I could be wrong with my action.
I have been cohabiting with a lady for a week now, before I move on let me share how the cohabitation began.
This girl came to our house when she was seeking admission to a school close to my house, one of my housemates accommodated her, he claimed the girl was his girlfriend, eventually, the girl got admitted into the school and started living with the guy but after two weeks they had misunderstandings the girl had no where to go, this lady in question since she came into the house I have taken her as my sister and my friend so we had good rapport. After the misunderstanding with her boyfriend she walked up to me and told me she wanted to leave her boyfriend's room for my room and that it won't last long just for mean time I concurred with immediate alarcrity I told her no qualm after consulting her boyfriend about her plan, the guy said he has no problem as regards her plan. The following day she packed her things inside my room, I thought I was dreaming, I started mulling on what to do, someone I have taken as my sister chei! Kongi na bastard you know now.... I kept calm, that night we were discussing she started telling me stories on the same matress with me, suddenly, I kept mute I was not responding to her super story I was even facing down because I was trying to pack my John Thomas I didn't want her to see the kind of press up it was performing, she thought I had slept so she kept quiet. After few minutes I did as if I jarupaing Lol. pardon me sleep walking or unconcious turning anyhow (you should have understood) I put one of my hands across, lo and behold it rested on her bossoms I was thinking she would throw away my hand but she didn't, that was why I drew her closer and we started kissing, pressing and the likes but whenever I wanted to go down low she would say stop and I would sluggishly take my hand off her, after 4-5 days I could not control the urge, I said to myself tonight I must enter this girl, when night came we started as usual when I was about going down she said stop I did as if I didn't hear, I was trying to unclothe her, she was still saying stop but I turned deaf ears when I was about to remove her undies she started crying profusely I was like what the hell! Did I beat you? She did say a word other than crying after few seconds she said ''it's because I'm staying here'' my blood that was flowing for 140km/min just slowed down and I left her on the matress and slept off. The following day she did not leave and this sexual urge was unresistable. Nairalanders am I taking advantage of her? or was she trying to form? If I asked her to leave she has no place to go what can I do?
As some said, anyone that fields on weakness of other human being is a beast. You are beast you accommodated her in first place knowing fully well that you have a mission

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by tommysparks: 12:37am On Jul 12, 2015
Guy what was the misunderstanding she had with your housemate? You did not mention. Secondly she might be a virgin. Thirdly if u nack the akpako and she carry belle will you accept the child or send her out with the belle? Remember surprise nack sabi cause missing of period oh. Don't say I did not warn you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by onosprince(m): 12:38am On Jul 12, 2015
If you dont fvck that girl just know say you fall your hand, no babe go sleep my house and I no go doke, father christmas is dead.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by haul: 12:39am On Jul 12, 2015
Burst that pus5y bro!

She sabi wetin she go see as she pack enter your house.

Forget those people preaching

97% of men will fu-ck a woman that stays in a house with them, especially if she's attractive.

If dem no fu-ck some every night smooching go dey.

Is normal,you a man,you expected to respond to external effects abeg.

If your body no dey gree fuc-k am sef,you suppose visit hospital or babalawo, or she should check herself.

You no take advantage,you both responded,she only playing victim card,fuc-k it, she's still want the D bro,so get yourself to work and don't be stingy#Selfless is the keyword.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by AlienStar: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2015
oochi123:
. U did nt do well at all. And I think u wanted to take advantage of her.for crying out loud her bf stays in de same compound wit u. U wouldn't ve allowed her stay since u knw her bfrnd stay around. And I also blame de babe too for nt saying No when u started necking n kissing.pls just help her until she packs out of ur house.haba ma na,if u feel like doing it,go meet ur bae.de little help u render to her c ould go a long way.
d supposed bf gave dem a go ahead order whereas they had a misunderstanding.... well u know naija nofin free, either paid in "cash or in kind"
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by lahbordiz5(f): 12:43am On Jul 12, 2015
U are taking advantage of her,do accommodate her for considering.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by tobybasten(m): 12:44am On Jul 12, 2015
exemen:
bobo....... u are taking advantage of her ..... just be carefull...... women are delicate

Baba
This got me cracking grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by lahbordiz5(f): 12:44am On Jul 12, 2015
U are taking advantage of her,do accommodate her for congi
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by chomytex(f): 12:45am On Jul 12, 2015
Y are seeking for our opinion? Will it change ur mind?do wteva dt pleases u..na d stupid girl find trouble.she no get female frnds to crash wit..

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by misspicy(f): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:
Am hurt by this post.Op tell that girl to move out of ur auz b4 u rape her.its gonna end in rape.
The world is so polluted this dayys that men cannot help women out of their free will.but rather what they can get frm a woman.vice versa.
That girl is still a teenager or she might not be exposed yet.am sure she is a fresher.
I wish I had her contact to talk some sense into her,she needs advice.
Am so pissed of right now.NL boys you guys are a disappointment to the human race with all the useless advice yu gave dis guy.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:
guy,i have had such experience before, you are not taking advantage of her. knack am. she is just forming. to confirm that she is just forming, after you don knack am,u go see say she no go use am act to you,she go just 4get. then the next time,she may even be d 1 to put off ur boxer.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by 9jatatafo(m): 12:48am On Jul 12, 2015
Guy park well jare, you are taking full advantage of the girl. Please stop it.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by fyxboss(m): 12:50am On Jul 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op sori to say bt u are a terrible liar,what abt the b.f?u tink he is dumb ah?so the guy accept to his g.f staying in anoda guy room without tinking twice? The gal allowed u to romance her even when she knew her b.f is in dat same house? They have misunderstanding so she packed out? Guy ur lie is outdated...am nt falling for this.
babe u dey vex for this guy ooo
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by koife(m): 12:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:
SMH...question for the gods.Am sure you know where Google is....heeedota
I accommodated a girl for close to a month without a single thought of knowing her carnally....I made her speak with my fiancee and guess what, when she left she said she has never met a man like me. As for you, I reccomend you see a pschychiatrist.... You're a rapist in the making angry

4 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by ManTiger(m): 1:02am On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmmm. This kind thing happened to me. I housed 3 ladies during their preparation for PUTME, I literally left my room for them. So after the session break, one of them came back for a holiday and planned to stay till another session start so she could just resume together with us and we stayed together. I took her like a sister, she do the cooking, washing and the likes, I did not make any advances and believe me, when her 2 friends resumes session together, they all make jest of me saying all sort of things like i'm not up to the task and co, me wey be say na only boxer my CGPA dey wear...

Moral of the story... enter the place and do like 2face cos that's what everyone will be thinking. It will pain you more if you no browse her website and she start making jest of you afterwards!

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by MrDoGood(m): 1:02am On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:
No be only cook na fry I fry am... Why not walk by if you have nothing to say
Guy to be frank, that's not fair.
If you're beginning to like her, just tell her and start a relationship with her Hut I'm not advising you to and if you don't want to, then back off. You'll only loose the respect she has for you.
I encountered a similar issue like this during my university school days. The girl came for PUME and she came 3days to her paper and the person she wanted to stay with was not in Gwags. I ran into her around 10-11pm and she explained everything to me. I felt pity for her and told her she could stay at my place till she's done. We stayed together that night and I left her all alone in my house for the rest of the days so she can be free and i went to my friend's house to stay collecting just her mobile number so I can keep in touch with her.
In summary, she got admitted and finally became my girlfriend's roommate. Now she's married and she has a baby girl. The husband is my business partner and not just that, we're family friends now.

She told the husband how I met and helped her, and now, the trust is nothing to compare.
Life is too small bro. Always do the right thing.
Maybe this was the reason she left that guy hoping to find safety with you and now you want to poke her?
Think twic bro. What goes around comes around.
HAPPY SUNDAY.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by agrovick(m): 1:05am On Jul 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Objectively speaking, the girl shouldnt have started what she couldnt finish.
i dumped one shawty like dat bcoz of that nonsense, she will come over without me even asking...

just to maintain my Mr.Nice-guy charade, i will sit on a stool while she takes the couch.

Before you know it, bae is gonna get up & come sit on badt man's lap and begin some sweet smooching and mild gyrations of the pelvic region.

Bae is gonna pull badt man's shirt off while kicking off her heels.

bae is gonna sexìly catwalk her way unto badt man's bed and enticingly bid badt man to come join her.

Na so i go waka go dat bed...

Before you say "JACK", na so diz girl go start to dey push my hands inside her underwear...

After badt man invests in a solid 20-30mins of HOT pre-intimacy, and he is pretty sure that bae is already losing her shìt and probably somewhere around cloud 10*missing text*

I just have this abbreviation for u, GPU
Berra come and complete this fantasy
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by ThimmyWood(m): 1:05am On Jul 12, 2015
ebamma:
My guy ,

You are not taking advantage of her,

Next time, When Its like 1pm, try to remove her pants enter am again,

If she no gree,

Tell am say

I resemble Jesus Christ for your eye

Shey you wan come stay for free house chop free food,.

I tell you say I be charity organisation?

Haba! guy you bad ooooo
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Tex42(m): 1:08am On Jul 12, 2015
donbenedict:
Can a boy and a gurl sleep on d same bed and nothn will happen?
Yes na

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by koboko69: 1:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op sori to say bt u are a terrible liar,what abt the b.f?u tink he is dumb ah?so the guy accept to his g.f staying in anoda guy room without tinking twice? The gal allowed u to romance her even when she knew her b.f is in dat same house? They have misunderstanding so she packed out? Guy ur lie is outdated...am nt falling for this.

Hmmmm. The supposed bf have been going tru the same thing for 2 weeks dont u get?u suppose jah na..... grin. If na me....na that day she go pack comot sef as she bring the idea.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by exemen: 1:18am On Jul 12, 2015
tobybasten:

Baba
This got me cracking grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by karllemah44(m): 1:19am On Jul 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I only think people cook beans don't know they cook stories too.
lolz na wa oh with dis kin talk do u want our beloved op to start cryin lyk d gurl gringrin

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by ebiagforum(m): 1:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Okay...

Blog On Our FORUM WEBSITE For Money

Click the link below to get started [url=http://ebiag.com/index.php/topic,6342.msg11583/topicseen.html#msg11583] BLOG4MONEY[/url]
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by kushsy: 1:31am On Jul 12, 2015
Be a good neighbour ,keep treating her well,see her as a sister,walahi na she go give you freely after all she likes you if not even the smooching for no de..

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by kingsamm(m): 1:45am On Jul 12, 2015
MzOnajin1:
Lol, no u were not taking advantage, u were only making use of d opportunity

Taking advantage and using the opportunity na the same thing!
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by kenochi08: 2:16am On Jul 12, 2015
O!boy..keep taking her as ur sista,its not gud oo.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by noblegrex: 3:00am On Jul 12, 2015
That shows your conscience is still working, bt some girls r so funny sha. Y did she allow u to romance her. Atleast she's responding to d kiss. Mayb u too rush her.bt its like u don't have a girlfriend. I had similar experience bt I had to send her to stay wid ma GF, that's a stalites,not real GF oo just a friends palce. Although she tot I was doing that for love bt I left her there after a month n she's now a big girl now.if your conscience won't allow u, help her out.atleast u r there B4 her u should have a female friend u can talk to. Bt how come she's responding to your kiss n d touch. Confused
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 12, 2015
I love your tale, it sounds so sincere...as you and I fully know and understand 'konji is not a respecter of any man' ... What I can see is you're the one the girl really likes, but your friend got to her before you, she doesn't want to become football hence her hesitation...if you really like her, let her finish her episode with your friend, if youno fit hold body, move in with your friend until you're sure it's over between them...I can see the girl is already yours but help her maintain her dignity..that's all
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by tdayof(m): 3:51am On Jul 12, 2015
Kylez:
Eye See... shocked

is your video out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo / Top 5 Ways To Stop Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.